PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Scenarios

avantas
22-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Hi Guys / Gals

I just wanna share a particular scenario with everyone and ask for your opinions.

Recently I got to know about this woman who contracted a particular STD when she was 19 years old. It is HPV, non-cancerous version and had a relapse recently when she was 25. She is basically a carrier now and will pass on the virus to any men she has unprotected sex with whenever she has a relapse of the virus which basically happens when her immunity is low and causes genital warts.

She has however been dating consistently and having unprotected sex with many men throughout the years, after she sought treatment for the warts. She is very pretty and is currently only 26 years old.

She was recently dump by a boyfriend who she claimed she really love. After probing deeper, I realise she again had unprotected sex with this guy and only told him about the STD 3 months before the relationship ended. It was further complicated by the fact she was actually having an affair with her boss when dating this ex bf.

It is obvious she is a bit fuck up but the question I want to ask is this.

Can such a woman ever be wife material? If you were the recent ex-bf would you have acted different assuming you love her a lot?

Hope to hear some opinions.

P.S. I know the woman personally but I am not interested in her.

VirtualLove
22-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Since she claim she loved her ex bf so much, then why still have affair with her boss? Bro, this gal, stay away, either mentally unstable or super attention seeker & will go all out to get it!

cataramp
22-07-2012, 01:40 PM
in my POV, if you know you have illness, wanna have fun. practice safe sex lar..

26y/o don't know what is responsible har :confuse:

avantas
22-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Since she claim she loved her ex bf so much, then why still have affair with her boss? Bro, this gal, stay away, either mentally unstable or super attention seeker & will go all out to get it!

Hi

I actually think of the situation in the same way as you. The reason I posted is because I feel women like her really wasted, easily a 7-8/10 girl, but screw up her life by sleeping around so much that she is near insane.

And I learn about all this through her own words. Really big stunner to me.

acidicavex
23-07-2012, 11:32 AM
If you're close to her suggest to her to see a psychiatrist. She might have a sickness up there too...... Like you mention she doing sex like insane..... Addicted?? Using it to destress? Using it to run away from life fact?? Like some drink to forget or destress etc etc.

Xgenre
23-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Can such a woman ever be wife material? If you were the recent ex-bf would you have acted different assuming you love her a lot?

Hope to hear some opinions.

P.S. I know the woman personally but I am not interested in her.

If you are not interested in her, why do you want to know if she is wife material? There are too many unanswerable questions for us to be pondering.

By the way, what she is doing now is a criminal offence. She can go to jail for knowingly spreading a STD. Please tell her that.

owl888
23-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Wonder if she can still have babies? Will her infection pass on to the next generation? Can u TS accept her past if u were to take her as your wife? So many questions need to b answered......

123qw
23-07-2012, 11:49 PM
its like being AIDS infected and continue to have unprotected sex with people.

i feel that mentally she is unstable. best to ask her to see doc.

asdfghjkl
23-07-2012, 11:51 PM
HPV is not as serious as HIV, thus the PAP did not make it an offense. Else, she would be behind bars for endangering so many unsuspecting people. :o

HassanalBolkiah
24-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Can such a woman ever be wife material?

Flat out NO

TheOneAtWork
24-07-2012, 07:50 AM
Her words and actions are contradicting. If she claims to love her ex-bf, why still havin affair? Times have changed, no the gals are more playful then ever. It would be good to stay far away from this gal and not take her too seriously, because she is basically ONS material! Many gals nowadays know how to act innocent but deep down inside they are really horny sluts... Dônt be fooled bro...

avantas
24-07-2012, 08:02 AM
If you are not interested in her, why do you want to know if she is wife material? There are too many unanswerable questions for us to be pondering.

By the way, what she is doing now is a criminal offence. She can go to jail for knowingly spreading a STD. Please tell her that.

Because SHE believes she is wife material, or deserves a good boyfriend that she has "sparkles" for. I just want to hear some opinions to understand if she is just sick in the head or is it that I am too narrow minded.

I didnt know it was a criminal offence to spread certain forms of STD. The troubling part is that I understand there are some STDs that are hard to detect by standard means. Personally, I really wonder if there are any other STDs that she herself doesnt know of.

I dont know if I have a position to warn her at all.

avantas
24-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Her words and actions are contradicting. If she claims to love her ex-bf, why still havin affair? Times have changed, no the gals are more playful then ever. It would be good to stay far away from this gal and not take her too seriously, because she is basically ONS material! Many gals nowadays know how to act innocent but deep down inside they are really horny sluts... Dônt be fooled bro...

The affair happen in this sequence:

Met first guy she really like > STD relapse > first guy noticed and eventually dump her > was sad then ang moh boss came in and rabba rabba > after getting drunk one night ang moh boss proceed to screw her and suggest affair cos he married > accepted cos got benefits > second guy she really got came along when boss paid for more than 30k sgd in benefit > really liked the new guy then suggested to boss to end affair when it lasted less than 4 months > boss du lan and threaten to hammer new guy and her cos same company > new guy complain why he kenna hammer > she answer boss exploiting and harassing her but NEVER mention affair > new guy proceed to chase her when she fucking the boss and him at the same time UNPROTECTED > 6 months after she left company and boss was complained on and resigned > another 3 months after that she noticed a pimple on her cb and thought was relapse and want to see gynae > 2nd bf realised she want to see gynae and demand to know why > then she force to LIE that she got STD from first bf but she herself dont know she got it from who cos she had sex with more than 5 men by then > another 3 months later 2nd bf dump her > 3 months after breakup I became her uncle agony through a friend cos she cant give him up and was upset > I thought she was victim at first > another 2 months she spilled the bean and I realised how fuck up she was.

Tried to shorten it as much as I can.

avantas
24-07-2012, 08:24 AM
If you're close to her suggest to her to see a psychiatrist. She might have a sickness up there too...... Like you mention she doing sex like insane..... Addicted?? Using it to destress? Using it to run away from life fact?? Like some drink to forget or destress etc etc.

You may be right, but I believe she may be too far gone

avantas
24-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Wonder if she can still have babies? Will her infection pass on to the next generation? Can u TS accept her past if u were to take her as your wife? So many questions need to b answered......

1. She can still have babies but her STD will be expose to her spouse the moment she is pregnant due to procedure.

2. It is unlikely to pass to the child.

3. I personally can accept her past but I cannot accept her present cos she is irresponsible, selfish and has a princess mentality that she doesnt deserve.\

4. I'm just an uncle agony, never in her target list

Sirrus
25-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Because SHE believes she is wife material, or deserves a good boyfriend that she has "sparkles" for. I just want to hear some opinions to understand if she is just sick in the head or is it that I am too narrow minded.

I didnt know it was a criminal offence to spread certain forms of STD. The troubling part is that I understand there are some STDs that are hard to detect by standard means. Personally, I really wonder if there are any other STDs that she herself doesnt know of.

I dont know if I have a position to warn her at all.

i got an advise for you. nothing u say to her will wake up her bloody idea. she has to 领悟 this herself.

del her number and fb and etc...drop her away. ur wasting ur time, she is sick and insane.

sending her to see a shrink wont fking help because all they do is give her expensive pills that wont change her mindset. pills can only make her feel happy or help her cope with stress.

pills cannot change the mindset.

tansy
25-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Not a good wife material. Never will be.

I think she is just using sex as a way to de-stress or something... If got relapse cases she should go for a check regularly.

TS, you should stay away from her. Later from Uncle agony turn into one of her targets!

Aserd
25-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Seems like a pretty interesting topic, so i thought i would add my 2 cents worth.

For me i think everyone has the capability to change on the general basis as a human being.

I think that her romping around might be just a phase in her life and you never know what happens in the future , for all you know she might be an excellent mother of 2 living in the suburbs 10 years down the road.

An std hasnt stopped families form being together, a very prominent example would be magic johnson and his wife who has not left him yet regardless with him having hiv

avantas
25-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Seems like a pretty interesting topic, so i thought i would add my 2 cents worth.

For me i think everyone has the capability to change on the general basis as a human being.

I think that her romping around might be just a phase in her life and you never know what happens in the future , for all you know she might be an excellent mother of 2 living in the suburbs 10 years down the road.

An std hasnt stopped families form being together, a very prominent example would be magic johnson and his wife who has not left him yet regardless with him having hiv

Hi you have an interesting view

The question I would like to ask is, would you consider dating her if you know in advance she has STD? or does it depends on the circumstance on how you know it such as after some dates she tells you she likes u and decides to tell you?

avantas
25-07-2012, 06:23 AM
i got an advise for you. nothing u say to her will wake up her bloody idea. she has to 领悟 this herself.

del her number and fb and etc...drop her away. ur wasting ur time, she is sick and insane.

sending her to see a shrink wont fking help because all they do is give her expensive pills that wont change her mindset. pills can only make her feel happy or help her cope with stress.

pills cannot change the mindset.

Hi

Thanks for your opinion. It is an eye opener for me cos I did wonder if I made a mistake to dissuade her from seeing a psych, but you are right it is not a stress, happiness or bipolar disorder problem. It is a mentality problem. She will still target above average men, she would still not tell them her past and std and she would still have the princess mentality that they should be charming and nice to her while she doesnt need to do the same.

I should cut off completely from her

muscleboi
24-11-2012, 10:15 AM
this thread draws my attention and goes hand in hand with my recent thread: the concepts of wife, husband and family.

bro avantas stated a real-life example of a married man (the ang moh) being with his lady friend. STD can potentially be alot easier to transmit among closed ones (wife to husband or husband to wife, or colleagues whom we thought lead healthy sexual life..) because of the trust factor. whatever the reason the ang moh had unprotected sex with bro avantas' lady friend, that ang moh ASSUMED that she's got no STD. if something got transmitted to that angmoh, the wife who is the faithful one will kenna unknowingly because that ang moh is her husband so by right should be safe, tio bo? so that ang moh's wife could be the next to kenna UNKNOWINGLY.

comparing the above scenario to visiting PROs such as FL and WL, the latter seems alot safer. why is that so? because the threats when visiting FL and WL are presented to us clearly so we can take precautions such as using condoms and checking FL mouth for ulcer and vagina for irregularities, BEFORE proceeding with the act. people can lie, lie and lie about anything and almost everything but protection (though not 100% safe) is there for us to use (i dont think anyone will be so stupid not to use) no matter how many lies there are presented to us.

all bros and sisters, your thoughts? agree? disagree?