PDA

View Full Version : To the Towers....

tagntfc
21-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Ok, so here's the deal, last week I went to the Towers with two other friends...one of my friends hooked me up with this 25 year old chick...(well at least that is what she said...) Anyway after some rounds of beers, the two of us left the group and we headed to my hotel.

Once we got into the room, things started to heat up...let's put it this way, her clothes were off at the door as soon as we entered my room. We hopped in the shower and fooled around a bit. When we got out the shower I sat down and she got on my lap...she noticed that I had two cameras...I then asked if I could take some picture of her and she didn't mind, so I started to take a few pics...the first three pics were taken with a compact camera...she then jumped on my bed...so I asked to take more pics with my SLR, she was cool with it, so I snapped a few shots and then rushed me to suck me off...at this point it was a bit hard for me to mutli-task...LOL...so I had to put the camera down...let's put it this way, she can suck a watermelon through a garden hose and there was little blood in my brain since it migrated south. It felt too damn good that eventually I gave her a shot...which she did not waste one drop and she kept going. I had to fight her a bit to make her let go...recharging takes some time...after a few minutes, she went at it again while I was smoking...once I finished, I threw on the bed and proceeded to drill for oil...she was a fiesty little one...I remembered that she liked the view out the window, so I pressed her up against the window and handled my business...I then threw her back on the bed to finish her off...I blew my load all over her chest...she ran to the bathroom to wash off...

The next morning, I woke up early...I took a shower and when I got out, she was still in bed....dead to the world...so I slowly dragged her to the end of the bed and woke her up...even though she was trying to push me away, she gave in and pretty much took control...she pushed me on to the bed and rode me like it was going out of style...I then put her on all fours and took her from behind...things were feeling too damn good for me that I ended up signing my name on her back...

After our morning fun, she said she had to roll out...I did not mind...so after a quick shower, I walked her to the elevator and we parted ways...

I should have taken more pictures, but my mind was obviously somewhere else...sorry....btw, the rest of the pics will be in the next post...

tagntfc
21-07-2012, 06:13 PM
The last pics...

nansan21
21-07-2012, 06:29 PM
that is one hottie! dude just the look of her eyes suggests she was a tiger!

Redocean
11-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Lucky man!