PDA

View Full Version : Get together in GZ,Shenzhen Jan 20 --1week

zen88x
18-01-2005, 02:50 AM
Hie we have 3 guys going to the above mentioned places soon , its our first time there , so would appreciate it if brothers here provide more details, i haf read about the sauna and noted all the places , how about street free lancers how to find them in GZ and Shenzhen plus Barber shop in GZ and Shenzhen, any bros wanting to meet up please email me your mobile contact ! mine is +6012 283 3939

Vince

Luckster
18-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Hie we have 3 guys going to the above mentioned places soon , its our first time there , so would appreciate it if brothers here provide more details, i haf read about the sauna and noted all the places , how about street free lancers how to find them in GZ and Shenzhen plus Barber shop in GZ and Shenzhen, any bros wanting to meet up please email me your mobile contact ! mine is +6012 283 3939

Vince

I know a place in SZ where it is lined with salons, I think about 20 shops or more in this particular red light district, I personally have not tried, but I have definitely seen some really pretty ones. I guess it is something like geylang, except it is a driveby fish tank. If interested PM me, and I can give you the exact location.

Avoid KTVs. I think it is too expensive and pointless unless someone can recommend a good place, 200-300 for a girl to just drink with you is a pure waste of money.

L

Luckster
18-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Oh, and price wise for the salons, I think it is quite cheap, and negotiable, 200-500 for ST and LT

Sinoview
19-01-2005, 12:33 AM
Avoid KTVs. I think it is too expensive and pointless unless someone can recommend a good place, 200-300 for a girl to just drink with you is a pure waste of money.
L

Hello, i dont understand your sum ? Spend 200-300rmb for a girl to accompany the whole you said it's a pure waste of money.

Yet you blew 600rmb a night drinking and looking at others picking up gals... and you are ok with it and wanting to try more ??? I missed something here ???

The time spent in the KTV is for "something more" to be developed.

Or did i missed you again. Is it that you want out right action ? Then go call a "chickenl" from BBS why waste time going to pubs or disco. Is that what you advocate ?

Luckster
19-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Hello, i dont understand your sum ? Spend 200-300rmb for a girl to accompany the whole you said it's a pure waste of money.

Yet you blew 600rmb a night drinking and looking at others picking up gals... and you are ok with it and wanting to try more ??? I missed something here ???

The time spent in the KTV is for "something more" to be developed.

Or did i missed you again. Is it that you want out right action ? Then go call a "chickenl" from BBS why waste time going to pubs or disco. Is that what you advocate ?

Nah I guess it is the perception of fun, normally at KTV I go with the bosses, and just for drinking and supper, I have to pay them extra $300, that is say 500-600 of drinks plus additional $300 for them to drink with me. For clubs, the new way is to bring the girls to the clubs and get them drunk with 500-600, that way a few brothers get to enjoy as well.

So the maths is 500 for drinking at KTV + 300 per person
500 for Drinking at pub with girls picked up outside + nothing and more people can enjoy.

What do you think?

L

Luckster
19-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Forgot to add a few things,

the $300 for the girl is only for Drinking and Supper, nothing else..

Also for first timers to KTV, there are some black spots where they rip you off if you do not know the mummy there.

I have a few friends who kena when they go to a new place, the girls come in, the room rate is cheap, drinks look reasonable, but in the heat of the moment, with all the drinking and stuff, these girls will start ordering drinks for you. At the end of it, the bill came up to 4000RMB. My friends wanted to complain saying they didn't order the drinks and stuff, but how to out talk the chinese, they say they are back by national security, so lan lan, have to pay.

Not all are like that, that is why I am hoping for some lau jiaos to recommend good KTVs for us newbies before we kena ripped off.

L

Sinoview
19-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Ha..ha.. I think we're in diferent league.

Let's keep it that way....

Enjoy your stay...

Luckster
19-01-2005, 04:22 PM

Enjoy your stay...

Catch no ball leh, what different league? you prefer KTV and less clubbing?

L

vaxvms
24-01-2005, 03:50 PM

Enjoy your stay...

u dun talk so deep leh :D

vaxvms
24-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Catch no ball leh, what different league? you prefer KTV and less clubbing?

L

there is no preference when in PRC
as long as fun anywhere is fine wif the season chiongster :)

relaxguy
30-01-2005, 06:38 PM
there is no preference when in PRC
as long as fun anywhere is fine wif the season chiongster :)

I am posted in SZ too. Please let PM me if you guys are planning something... pretty bored and lonely at times....