PDA

View Full Version : Mutual Consent

dc1891
19-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi to all, it's been a while since I last shared my experience. Now that I have some time in hand as most of my projects have been completed, I would like to spend some time to share about an experience I had about a year back, and it's still on going.
The names has been changed to protect the identity of my FB. Let's start with how I get to know her...

Part 1:
It was in early 2011, where I frequent the western side of sg for quite a fair bit, say once to twice a wk. On one of the occasion, I was stood up by my client as he was overseas & forgotten to inform me. As it was quite into the evening already, I decided then to drive over to the hawker ctr there to grab my dinner. While walking around, I chance upon this well concealed shop front offering facial. 
She was standing at the shop front talking on the phone, while I walked passed admiring her figure despite being in those white robe. Kinda busty, I told myself. Nice big eyes as well but a MILF I can tell in her early thirties at max. 
While walking pass her, she stopped her conversation n smile at me, startled me for a moment as I thought oh no must have caught my staring at her. She then turned towards me and handed me a brochure, and continue talking.
I saw the words "For Unisex - facial, waxing, brow plucking..." and thus turned around to her and plucked up the courage to ask what service is provided to male patrons.
She told her friend something in her dialect and hang up the call.
She have a nice sweet voice and from the accent can tell she is a PRC. She apologized and said to me "for guys we do facial only". In mandarin of course. Told me there's a special promo now for $38 for a 45mins session. Thinking its quite worth it, and have nothing on hand to do, I went ahead.
She led me up to the 2nd level and into a facial room, packed with all the facial equipments. I was thinking to myself, it must be a decent shop. And it turned out to be one after my 1st experience, nice simple facial & nothing else.
She is friendly and urge me to sign up a 3x package deal then before promo end telling me I can let my wife used it too. Since I felt good with the service, I took the package and paid. She then gave me a name card and wrote her name & hp on it advising me to make appointment before going next time. I gave my name n hp to her as well for record card keeping at the same time.
I went there again 2 more time since then.
Then suddenly one day, I received a call from her hp, she called to inform me that she would be leaving the shop and assured me that the package is still valid as there's a new lady doing it now.
I felt assured and we started a simple conversation bla bla bla....
Later I got to know that she was here as a PDMM and have found a job elsewhere which allow her to be at home doing sewing instead so she can keep her son accompany.
We ended the call shortly & I told her we will do dinner sometimes. She agreed and bid me farewell...little did I know that this is the start of a discreet relationship....

Hope you bros are not bored by the start so far. I'll continue to write and update regularly but may not be daily affairs, so do bear with me and give me your comments to encourage me on...Thanks!

penny777
19-07-2012, 05:52 PM
sound interesting to me
keep moving bud

andythai
19-07-2012, 06:28 PM
waiting for more ;)

GoldPool
19-07-2012, 06:41 PM
3rd camper reporting in.

travelmate4720
19-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Nice build up! Another camper here.

dc1891
19-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Part 2:

Let me start by addressing her as Tiffany (T).

I did not hear from her for almost 1mth plus. I've used up the last session of the package I bought, and did not renew further as price went up to $58/session. She slipped my mind despite her Hp being stored in my phone already.
Then one of the day in april2011, I got a call and a display "Unknown" on my mobile. I hate unknown number so I rejected the call. Then a SMS came in notifying me of my "missed call" and that there was a voice message for me. I sigh and did not bother to hear the message as was kind of busy that day.
The day went by quickly and soon it was already like 8pm+ when I left my office. While walking in the basement carpark to my car, recollecting my work/things for the day, I thought about the missed call and the voice mail. So lazily I pressed the "voicemail" button to check my message.
I heard a ladies voice in mandarin and immediately I came to my senses again to pay more attention to the message. My mandarin is not good at all, so a message in mandarin really startled me a little. It was soft as well but I can make out the words "hi, I'm Tiffany, hope you remember me. Wonder how are you and if you have used up the last session of your package. Hope it was worth your money spent. Hope to hear from you someday." (I translated the message for the benefit of all-with as little loss of meaning as possible).
I smiled a little to myself and decided to give a call back out of curiosity why she called.
Her phone rang meaning her hp did not change number. A few more rings, a familiar voice came on the line and I can make out the sound of smile over the line, her sweet voice greeted me and thank me for calling her back. We made some small talk about how's life been, nothing lusty, just some friendly chat. After a couple minutes, the topic changed and she told me she need some help. I was telling myself, "shit! If it's money she wants she can forget it". Well I was totally wrong about her. She asked "my son school wrote a letter to the parents and it was all in English and she do not know anyone well to ask for interpretation help. So thought if I can help her and she goes on to explain its something related to some primary school allocation for her son and she do not know what's going on in the thick stack of letter given by the school.
Understanding her plight, I say it's ok, although I do not live on the west side I'm ok to just drop by to explain the contents in the letter to her.
She thanked me profusely and offered to meet me at a coffeeshop near her place. She did not offer me to go up to her place nor did she tell me which blk she stays in exactly.
I made my way to the west....it's a 20mins drive...and i was on my way to a different level.....

SharkAttack
19-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Roasting mashmellow and more.

Vodka n absolute zero anyone?

Neat shots only. Race you to 5.

axor3333
19-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Bro

put up the tent now

cheer

godz
19-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Upped my tent.. fully loaded with air-con and Osim chair for relax... Plus my mini fridge too... Will be a long long stay.....:D

dc1891
19-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks to my camper bros here setting up tents to support. Appreciate. But please do be patient as there no way for me to post every day. I have work & when at home OC around so may not be convenient. If post at Tiffany's house she will not like it for me sharing this encounter here. So I gotta use my iPhone or iPad to do this.
I'll try my best to post a chapter daily whenever I can find time.
Please continue to show your gracious support for my this humble little thread.

Czar
20-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Joining in to give you encouragement.

Starkarat
20-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Nice story bro! Hope to hear from you soon!

tomyum65
20-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Camping here to support TS!

dc1891
20-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Part 3:

I arrived at the agreed coffeeshop a well 5mins earlier, was thinking she should be on her way only. I was wrong again, at the corner table of the coffeeshop I saw her, the same slightly busty Tiffany , but now without any make up at all. Sitting beside her was her son whom she towed along. She waved at me to signal led me she was there and I walked over towards her. There was no ill or lusty expectation within me as I deem her to be a decent & respectful PDMM. 
She was simply dressed in a 3/4 denim pants & a round neck t-shirt, her son in pyjamas though. Immediately when I reached her table, she stood up and thank me for coming and apologize for her troubling me. I brushed it aside and told her its ok, but inside of me, I was hoping to see her and see how she look outside of her uniform.
I ran through the stacks of papers & letters from MOE while waiting for my drink she ordered for me.
After a good 10mins+ of silence, I explained to her the contents. She was a bit upset as I explain to her that MOE do not grant her request for choosing a pri school of her choice but will assign her son a Sch instead, with the names of some of the schools spelled out in the letter. Seems like none listed is near her house. 
She complained of the systems and how inconvenient it may be and blah blah blah... Told her son that they will have to move from the place they staying soon. I consoled her and told her can appealed and if need to move, I will ask my agent friend to help look for a decent unit of accommodation for her.
The night was not really eventful at the coffeeshop where we sat, ate a little food, chatted a bit, while she worry about the troubles. I volunteered to help her write an appeal to MOE, and it was what I did that night. But my laptop was low in power, so she suggested me to her place so I can charge & write for her.
I agree and soon we were on our way to her flat, just 3 blocks away. 
Her house is a 3-rm HDB and she told me owner is never around cos they stay overseas with their kids.
When inside the house, she excused herself to put her son to bed first, while guided me to where the power socket in the living room is so I can charge up my laptop...
Helping me to plug in, her blouse neckline came a bit loose, and I was greeted with nice downblouse view, with a pair of creamy white boobs supported well by a 3/4 cup purple lace bra. A sight that send a tingle to my manhood...

alan0338
20-07-2012, 08:40 AM
more pls .... :D

naturegreen
20-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Exciting part has just began!

69sonice
20-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Nice story... Camping here

littlepok
20-07-2012, 11:27 AM
thanks. sounds good

kovanng
20-07-2012, 11:35 AM
hello bro...camping for more....cheers

slicker
20-07-2012, 11:38 AM
In loansharking, u pay ur debts weekly... But in SBF, he he... U better pay ur timely frs DAILY!! No excuses... Or i will send painter n locksmiths up to ur house...:D
Next chapter pleeeeaaasssseeee...

dc1891
21-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Part 4:

Despite the few seconds of the sight of a wonderful and well endowed breast, being covered up 3/4, the moment of "can see yet cannot see and cannot touch" feeling can really be a tease.
I asked her for some of hers and her son's personal particulars and document for me to draft my appeal. She went to her room to hunt for them, gave me a folder. Some of it is what I wanted, while most are not. I told her some of the documents or letter are irrelevant to the case, and ask for more. I may have sounded a little impatient, thus she told me to go to her room to look for it myself since she do not know what I was asking for. 
I walked in quietly, since her son was trying to sleep, I ran through the stack and took what I think may help and exited the room. She followed behind closely, I then turned around and asked her to go keep her son company and I'm ok to work alone. She hesitantly say ok and made an about turn into the room, closing the room door to shield the lights from the living room.
I continue to work....
I felt a little thirsty and decided to go to the kitchen myself to get a drink. Since am alone in the living room, decided to look around a little. The place is well packed and neat I can say, on one corners were some half sewed lamp shades, so I guess it must be the so called seeing jobs she was referring to. As I walked into the kitchen, there was a hanging ring, with many clothes peg on it where a few panties was hanging out to dry since early day, as all were totally dried when I touched them with my fingers. Seems like shes a lady whom prefer a nice colored and patterned panties rather than those white/beige traditional shorts type, hers was those so called tango-ed type where the strap at side is thin to abt 1cm think only. Kinda kinky and I went ahead to pour myself a glass of water from the pot on the stove. Went back into the living room to finish up the letter as it was about 11pm already. As I walked in, she opened the door of her room and came out. I was surprise to see that she has changed out of her tshirt and denim 3/4jeans, and is now in her pyjamas. It's not those super seductive kind, but is nice enough. Satin, trimmed with lace, v-neck spaghetti strap. I was admiring her for a moment, as she look so candied and desirable.
I ended the short silence, and her blushing from my stare, saying "I'll be done soon". 
She replied ok and we walked our ways, she to the kitchen, and me to the living room. As our path crossed, I smell the sweetness of her scent...& noticed how pointed her front appears to be, how the little exposed cleavage now looks so little... She's braless!!
As she goes by, thought ran about my mind and my little one reacted with a little gush of blood to its tip. I turned around and look at her back as she walked towards the end of the longish kitchen and I can see from the peering lights through her satin gown, the silhouette of her body and the VPL of the lacy material under it. I shocked my head to clear the lust and went back in to work, and shortly she came over and sat diagonally opposite to me in the single sofa seat available. She did not say a word as I typed on and me stealing a glance at the smooth legs she has and how nicely proportionate her figure is. Occasionally her eyes would caught me looking and I just smiled at her, she adjusted her gown a little to avoid too much of distraction for me, but it did not conceal too well as it was a v neck gown and it's only mid-thigh in length when she sat. The more she pull to conceal her legs the more her top will show.
After about some 20mins later, I finished the letter and it was already close to 11pm. She was so happy when I told her I've finished that he bend over in a rush to take a look, not remembering that it's in English and she knows not a word of it. Haha... At that short moment of her bending over, I was rewarded well with a nice full view of her downblouse... It confirmed my suspicion of her being braless, and it was firm and pointed. I was nearing gasping for air at the sight of it...our eyes met at that moment and time seems to have stood still... Frozen in place her bending forward towards my laptop screen and me looking at both her face and her full endowed bussom, with our eyes meeting...

dc1891
21-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the supports and encouragement.
Weekend may be a bit busy so may not be posting much.
Please be patient as I try to pen the events more closely to what happened than just "meet-bang-story" (MBS) kind.
It does take a little more time to recall and even more time to put it into words.
Thanks to bro Naturegreen whom upped my points.

lammpeb
21-07-2012, 02:22 PM
I like true story so tempting

dc1891
21-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Part 5:

Inside me, I hope the few seconds to last, my own heartbeat I can hear, my blood gushing to the southern tip can be felt. She was equally surprised, with a sudden deep breathing and eyes wide opened....but somehow she froze as well and did no attempt to cover up what I saw.
As sudden as it happened, she stood straight up and pulled her dress down her hips, adjusting it, and whispers "sorry" more to herself than to me.
I pretended noting was wrong, but between the both of us, we know something is not right. I pointed to the screen and told her the contend of the letter. She sat staring at me explaining to her and nodded to show she understand and agree with how I put forth the appeal for her.
Suddenly, don't know what got into me, I just whispered "你好漂亮"(meaning "you are very beautiful"). This sent her blushing in shyness and turning away in shocked, but her mustering enough courage to reply in a trembling voice "谢谢"(meaning "thank you"). 
There was an awkward silence for a few minutes with me looking at her, admiring her, while she sort of looked away from my stare. I somehow broke the silence, saying "ok, we can print it now so she can sign it and send it out."
She replied in shocked "huh? But I do not have a printer!"
I burst out laughing making her more confused, and that was a sight to behold - cute & innocent look like a young little student, with those pair of big eyes she have. I apologize and told her "no worries, I've a portable one in my car and I'll go get it!". She sigh her relieve and we walked to the door with me behind her admiring her from the back.
I grab my printer from my car and went back up in a jiff!
She was standing at the gate behind a half closed wooden door waiting for me, just like a lover awaiting for her love one to come home, peeking down the corridor for his arrival.
I entered the house again, this time round after she closed the door, I stood there and say once more standing closer to her "you are very beautiful!", and look her in the face. The shyness seems to be lesser and she looked at me and smile her sweetest smile. With the printer still at my side, I bended forward and plant a kiss to her cheek. She was really shocked at my moves, and she just stood there really blushing away and say "我们这样不好吧"(this is not right for the both of us right?). I never say anything to reply her statement, but I looked at her and planted another kiss now on her forehead, she did try to move away but not much away though. As I kissed her forehead I can see the blushing and the deep breathe she took as her chest heaved when my lips neared her. I stood there and not moving, sort of cornering her at just behind the door. I did that a few times, moving forward to kiss her ear, cheeks, nose & eyes, each time she would breathe so deeply sending her chest perking up her gown showing more pointer in the process. She didn't resist and neither did she say anything, we did the same for some 5mins before she stepped aside and said that we should finish the work first. I do not know if it's an excuse or she do not wish to go further with me anymore....I relent with a heavy heart and stepped aside to let her free.
She saw the printer on my side and gently took it away and volunteered to plug in the power point for me, as she kneel down with her back to me, the VPL was so obvious I can see that the cut of her panty was indeed rather high up and a very "V". I connected the printer to my laptop and pressed "print" and out came the copy...I arranged them neatly and ask her to sign on the dotted line. This time she was more conscious and held onto her neckline and bended forward to sign the document. Sigh....
I told her one of the paper is the address which I printed so she only need to cut to paste on the envelop to send the letter. She mentioned her gratefulness of my help blah blah blah....I was not concentrating on what she say as my mind was thinking if I can kiss her once more....
As I packed my stuff, she too packed the documents into her folders. But this time her guard was down and the neckline was dropped as she bended to pick up the documents treating me to some moment of her nice firm breast....
I sat there staring at the nice pair till she noticed, and stood up again. This time, she somehow do not seem so shy anymore. She smiled, I smiled back, I stood up and tower slightly over her (she's 162cm and me 178cm) she didn't move away this time, but seem to be anticipating for something else. I took a step closer, no idea which devil went into me, gave me so much courage, I moved my face towards her and gently kissed her on her lips...it was the sweetest, as her lips met mine, and slowly gently her lips parted ways and responded to my tongue that's gently wanting to meet hers....

studdyme
21-07-2012, 05:34 PM
camping for more!

Frankiestine
21-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Oooh sounds like something juicy is coming up...:D

thomaskwa
21-07-2012, 06:03 PM
bro,
Camping here liao.

ah rat
21-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Oooh sounds like something juicy is coming up...:D

Bro,Standby to juicy coming :D

Olduncle
21-07-2012, 06:18 PM
wah a very nice story but uncle see until "eye flower" bro pls use paragraph ..... Thank you for your sharing :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Very nice :D

BCL25
21-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Nice story Bro !

rooneyrocks
21-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Very nice story

cygnet
21-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Fabulous story!

astronaut
22-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Undeniably a good read. Thanks for sharing.

dc1891
22-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks to bro whom supported this one well.
Just to let anyone down, I've decided to write for the weekend as well.
Hope your weekend is good then.

Part 6:

As her lips parted, my one hand was ruffling up her shoulder length hair holding her face closer to mine, the other hand gliding down her back along the silky satin gown of hers, gently holding her body closer to mine.
I can feel the tremble in her as I held her close, a sign that she is someone whom has self respect and not a loose lady, someone whom have never experience much of another man.
As I kissed her, and our tongue met, I can sense the shiver on her spine, her tongue not wild to explore, but stiff and restrained. I pushed my tongue deeper onto hers as I kissed her, I ran my tongue around her mouth as I hold her close. She loosen after a while, responded with light flicks of her tongue against mine. Her hands started to hold my waist, and we stood there kissing gently each other, with the occasional tongue sucking. It was all gentle and sweet, like a young couple first venture into the world of lust.
We kissed like eternal standing there, I gently squeezing her tighter to me, I slowly glided my hands around her back, she responded likewise. She was all relax after about 20mins of intense gentle kisses. I moved my hands to her small firm butts and squeeze them, making her heave each time I squeeze. She was enjoying the moments of innocent ecstasy, squeezing and spreading her butt cheeks. Till I ran my hands lower to the helm line of her gown, while trying to gently lift it up, it all stopped as suddenly as we started. She moved a few inches away from me, with her pointed chest till touching me, say "我们不应该这么做"(we shouldn't be doing these.). But yet she didn't push me away but still holding my waist.
I stopped and looked into her eyes, the innocence and the wants still showing in the despite her words.
I smiled at her and held her. Lose again and kissed her again. She didn't resist and this time round, she was responsive, no more the earlier shy and conservative lady. Her tongue began to explore mine and also the sucking in my tongue became harder. We kissed like we were long lost lover meeting again.
I attempted my moves again some 10mins later into the kissing, and slid my hands to the helm of her gown, this time round, her hands held onto my holding it and forbidding it to lift it up, shaking her head and we continue our mouth and tongue locking kiss. She held my hands there to the side of her thigh all the while, my bulge was getting harder as being teased by the "can kiss cannot explore" game, and I gently pushed her butts closer to me and gently pressed her tummy to feel my harden rod. She took a deep breathe as I pressed and release her against my bulge a few more times.
She must be realizing its been hard on me, so he gently and slowly let go of my hands and went to the bulge and stroke it from the outside of my pants...Now I heave of breathlessness as the feeling was good. She ran her palm up and down the length of my rod gently, despite the pants still on I somehow feels the sensation of her bare hands touching me...
I gently slid her gown up this time without resistance and held it high up on her waist exposing her panty, with her hands in my pants, rubbing my rod, my hands now exploring the side of her panty. Oh..how thin the strap was..how silky the feel of her thigh up to her hip was...
I slowly moved my hands to the back and grab the side of her panty together and pulled them together and upwards, this must have tickled her well, cos she tilted her head facing the ceiling and release a soft moan...and the moans continue as I did that a few more times.
Her hands began to reach for my zipper and with a single downward move zip it down an slid her hand into my pants, now holding my rod with my boxer on, pulling downwards hard to let my bro take a breather too, and out he popped. With a twist of her wrist, her bare hands now holding my rod. 
I quickly slide my hand along the lines of her panty towards her crouch and moved my fingers under her panty, and gently pull it downwards exposing a small bush of well trimmed hair in the top line of her panty...her moans is a mixed of heavy breathing together as I did so...
Soon being unaware, my pants was down to my knee and her panty down to hers...

BCL25
22-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Tks Bro, nice story with storyline slowly building up to a climax, I like !

bigmannow
22-07-2012, 01:28 PM
camping here... hope not too late :)

dc1891
23-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Part 7:

With my pants down to my knees and her panty down to hers, our hands were roaming more freely.
My finger running along the lines of her pussy and ass, her fingers running along the length of my shaft to my balls. 
Our breathing was deep, our body moves in unison to make space for each other's hands. 
I moved my hands up her gown, lifting it towards her shoulder exposing a nice pair of firm pointed natural B cup of creamy flesh tipped with light pinkish nipples. The nipples stood erected as I pinch it between my thumb and index finger. Sending tremble through her body as she quiver with each pinches I made. 
I moved my lips down from her neck and towards her nipple and gently kisses them. The taste of it is sweet and the smell is nice, I savor the moments where I buried my face on her breast. Half squatting in that position playing with her breast as she caress my back and hair urging me on. 
I stood up and pull her towards the coffee table and sat her down, as I spread her legs apart, I saw a nice pinkish abalone spread, moist and swollen, awaiting to be eaten. 
Just at this moment, she stopped me and say "不能,我们不应该...." (can't, we shouldn't...) as her voice trailed off into a whisper as I placed one finger on her lips signally her not to say a word. 
She was quiet, but just for a moment. Actions stopped, we stared for a moment, not knowing where to head to next. She broke the silence and shared her fear with me.

T : we can't do this, not now as we just knew each other. Moreover we have no protection and things can go very wrong after this. I do not want to be branded as a 3rd party. 
Me : I thought we were enjoying each other? I know it may not be right, but we are matured adults, and we do have our needs and I believe yours is more than mine since you are alone here.
T : I can't do wrong to my husband in china, he's a good man working hard to make sure he send money to me and my son here. Should we let this be and forget what happened? We can still be good friends.
Me : I don't know..but I really want you now. 
T : I know, but I dare not go further. I don't think it's right at all. I want it too but....

I shut her up at this moment, I stood up, disappointed and little bro turning soft. Stood in front of her and told her its ok and that I understand how she felt. I stood there for a moment in front of her, with my dick just in front of her as she looked down.
Instead of stepping away, I held her head up stared at her, she now looked at me, I pressed her head to my dick with one hand, and the other holding my dick, pressed its tip to the lips of her mouth. She resisted for a moment, just a few seconds, and just as suddenly she took the whole of
It into her mouth and her tongue was swirling around my dick, sending a warm sensation up to my scrotum and in return a gush of blood to the little one and waking it up to erection....

jollyjo
23-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Tks Bro, nice story with storyline slowly building up to a climax, I like !

I also like!!!!

dc1891
23-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks to all the bro whom have supported and gave me much encouragement thus far.
I deeply appreciate all for your actions (pts) and kind words.
This moment, I've just gotten back home from work, what a "BLUE MONDAY", allow me a little rest and I'll let my keyboards to astray soon for you all.

alec
23-07-2012, 10:34 PM
faster come back hor

dc1891
24-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Part 8:

My little one stands into erection as I pressed my pelvis against her face while she swirl her tongue around my rod, deep throat some may call, it gagged her a little despite her trying her best to take it whole. 
The animal instinct must have taken over me, and it sort of like mouth raping her. She said "no" but yet I forced it upon her, and yet she responded beyond my believe. 
Am I raping her I asked myself? Yet I am enjoying every moment of it. Am is a sicko? Have I gone crazy? ....
As she was struggling to free herself for a breather, pushing me off at my waist gently, I woke up to my senses. I stopped all that I was doing and showed a face of concern for her. More surprise this time, she smiled at me, one hand holding onto my dick, started to shake it, like a hj, the other hand going to my balls, towards my ass and tickle I my ass and my balls at the same time. The sensation was indescribable, ticklish yet arousing. I stood there like a rock, my dick like a rock too pointing a little skywards, foreskin pulled all the way back and forth...
She begin to move her face closer to the tip of my dick anticipating for me to shoot, her lips slightly apart, signaling me to shoot into them. Her eyes still looking at me, oh my god, it's so seductive, especially from a big eyed innocent face.
She then started to stick her tongue out and so near, that each thrust of her hands on my rod, his tip will touch her tongue. Damn! This is good!
As sudden as she responded to my "rape" I shot my load uncontrollably onto her face and some into her mouth. She did not stop her hj but continue and make "ssssss..."sound as I shot my army all over. Some dripped down her chin, and along her face to her cheek...I moaned, and she continue..
I was burned and done. This gotta be one of the best I've ever had! I can see some of my sperm on her gown, as she stood up and held my hands.
T : I hope you have what you wanted.
Me : you know that's not what I want, I want you! You know what I mean.
T : I can't bring myself to do it dear. I am afraid.
Me : you call me dear, means you have feelings for me too. What are you afraid of? 
T : I'm afraid my husband will find out.
Me : you think with you here and your husband being miles away, he will not look for a woman?
T : I know he will, all man in china are like that. They will look for woman when their wife are away.
Me : so be fair to yourself too!
T : I'm still afraid and I don't know what to do.
Me : let's have a try ok? No string attached. If one day you think it's not gonna work out just let me know and we will stop and be good friend.
T : can't we stop it now?
Me : no, not now!

She looked at me, confused, not knowing what to do next.
I held her hands tighter and led her to the bathroom in the kitchen signaling her to wash up...
And I stepped into the small bathroom together with her....

adzeman
24-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Thanks for sharing this fabulous story. Part 9 please.

dreamlight
24-07-2012, 02:00 PM
camping...

rg2011
24-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks for your sharing...great story...up you!

pussywillo
24-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Great write up... Keep it up :D

dc1891
25-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Part 9 :

We stepped into the bathroom together, it was small and cramp. My pants was still half way down to my knees, my shirt all unbuttoned. The floor was dry, so I stepped out of my pants and hang them up to the hook by the door. 
She stared at me as I stripped myself, after I am done, I lifted her gown and slide it slowly over her head and remove them, while she stepped out of her only piece of lingerie. Now her full nakedness is no longer hidden, and is in my full view now unrestricted.
We stood in silence as I admire her 34B-28-32 petite and well endowed built.
I moved forward and kissed her gently on her lips, she reciprocated to my kisses and responded with her tongue exploring mine. We kisses like lover, we roamed our hands over each others back, forgotten the conversation we had just a few minutes in the living room.
I whispered to her ears while I ran my tongue round the lobe "I want you!". Her mouth next to my ears too, she responded with "enhhh".
I was enjoying her heavy breathing and gentle moans as my fingers ran down the back to her arse, squeezing and lifting both her butt cheeks in circular rhythm, she did the same to me in return favor and pressing my pelvis towards hers. 
As I slid my fingers lower and near her pussy, she whispered to me "eat me and not make love to me, I'm not ready tonight. Next time I'll be all yours".
Her words sent me to heaven....

adamsiah
25-07-2012, 12:01 PM
great story of a PDMM..
cheers!!!! bro..
i like PDMM also. they are lonely here.
need people like us.:p

rizzoc
25-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Very exciting story... Pls continue bro.

dc1891
26-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Part 10:

We washed up together and oh boy did she clean me well. We played like 2 kids under the shower, those small instant heater type, and we had a good time, giggling and teasing each other. Knowing well something will happen the next time.

It was about 2 days later that I SMS her and ask if she has sent the letter, it was on pretext as I have not heard from her and thought she may have change her heart. 
She replied swiftly to say that she has sent-short and simple.
I took quite a few minutes to figured what I should do to test if she has changed her mind about the relationship. Heck! I SMS her "有想念我吗"(did you miss me?). I wanted impatiently for a reply.
Seems like hell lot of a time, 2-3mins and a reply came. "你在外面吗?方便吗"(are you outside? Is it convenient?). I was impatient, I place a call to her. 
Me : I'm outside now. Was wondering why you need SMS me or call me after that night.
T : I'm scare your wife with you and will question you, so I dare not call or text you. I don't know when you are free as I always see you so busy.
Me : (sigh a relief) oh ok. I miss you and was wondering if you may have changed your mind about what you say that night in the shower room.
T : (giggled..) I keep my promises. So when are you free.
Me : tonight I can knock off early about 7pm. Where do you want to meet me?
T : my son will be at home, why not I cool something simple to thank you for your help and you can come over for dinner? And..
Me : (I cut her off) ok! That will be great! I can get to taste your cooking.
T : don't expect too much. I can't cook like a chef and I don't eat like an emperor. ( giggles..)
Me : don't worry, I eat rather simple too. I'll bring some dessert for after dinner. 
T : (shyly) and that too...
Me : (puzzled) huh??... Oh ok I know what.
T : (laugh softly) ok see you tonight then. Can remember how to get to my place right?
Me : sure!
T : you better tell your family you not going back so early. Have to wait for my son to sleep first.
Me : I understand.

Time seems to pass so slowly that day. I was not able to concentrate on my work and seems to fumble quite a bit that day. Was really not my usual self.
Evening came and I decided to pack up earlier and excused myself for the day from office. It was only 6pm. Really not myself that day!
I drove there, west side a perpetual jam during this time! Damn it! I reached her vicinity nearly 645pm and remembered I promised dessert and that something! Shit! Made a detour to IMM, parked just outside and told the guard I need to get something urgent and pleaded him to allow me to park for a moment at the pick up point. He's a nice old man and relented after much persuasion. 
I ran with all my strength and first target! Pharmacy! Ran in, looked around and got my favorite "packs" (they only carry small box of 3s) no choice, grabbed 3 packs and paid for it and left as fast as I can back to my car, drove off after thanking the guard again.
Made a few turns and drive into a petrol kiosk, ran in again, grab 2 tubs of Ben&Jerry's, paid for it and sped my way to her house.
I check myself as I got out of my car, make sure parking coupons showed 3hrs at least, and walked to the lift to her floor.
Reached her doorstep, I could smell the aroma of home cooked food. I knocked on the wooden door, a few seconds later, she came to answer the door. 
Dressed in a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top showing her figure well. Then i noticed her bralessness and her nipples seems to be visible under the pink colored top. Must be my imagination I guess, I smiled at her in return to hers and she welcome me in holding my hands.
I was surprise that it seems like no one is at home. I ask her.
Me : where's your son?
T : I asked a sister of mine (meaning her friend) to help me look after him tonight as I need to attend to some personal stuff, will bring him back tomorrow morning. (I thought to myself - Ho seh liao)!
I walked into the kitchen, admire her from the back, placed the ice cream into the freezer, walked up to her seeing her frying a small fish. Hugged her from the back and kissed her ear. She tilted her head a little to meet my kiss and I kissed her lips gently. She tell me then to go to the living room to rest and wait for a moment more for her to finish cooking.
I walked back in, sat on the sofa, and waited obediently as told, watching her go about her cooking from where I sat.

Muyo000
26-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Bro, great story and camping for more! :)

eeemen
26-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Nice and moving story bro, camping here to enjoy too, Thks!! Cheers .................

tomyum65
26-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Nice storyline. Tent pitched and camping here for updates! 加油!

Achelouz
02-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Nice story bro, I also support support!:p

sailor807
02-09-2012, 06:24 PM
very good writing bro, camping for more!!!

tsquare
02-09-2012, 07:40 PM
please carry on. bravo