PDA

View Full Version : What is happening?

Robert68
19-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Recently I realise a number of FL post is here, it make me confuse did I go to the wrong page.

This area is for HC and KTV not for FL.

samsam33
19-07-2012, 03:32 PM
think these days, too many FLs and competition means some of them do not have business. So I guess they advertise everywhere

Which may not be a bad thing. With more competition, soon the price would go down :D

mr nice guy
19-07-2012, 03:46 PM
think these days, too many FLs and competition means some of them do not have business. So I guess they advertise everywhere

Which may not be a bad thing. With more competition, soon the price would go down :D

amen to that.. :cool:

thomasjeep
19-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Actually Not Bad Mah. One good example is FL from Brother DarkLord and/or Brother Leicester, his girls are mostly service orientated, unlike some "chop carrot head HC" - expensive never mind, piano never mind, look CMI also don't have CIM, touch this cannot touch that also cannot unless top up $$$, some more simple HJ already try to chop $50/-... , add up can easily cost you more than $100/-.

If you make a comparison, DarkLord's girls and Leicester's girls can mostly provide FULL(well... almost full...) good service untill you Shoik Shoik, Value for money. Don't you think so?

Sometime it is better to use both big head & small head together in deciding which is better real deal.

M46man
20-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Good lah... Now not many new HC/MP pops out. $50+ $50min = $100 or $80+ hotel, you decide which is better.. Just my humble opinion.:)