PDA

View Full Version : incest couple or another may-dec couple

fuckshit
19-07-2012, 01:27 AM
I have long forgotten about this couple but happened to bump into them today again. Saw them months ago on a bus, they were seated right at the back on number 52, and behaving intimately. Actually, it was the guy who did all the gentle caressing, occassionally planting soft kisses on the woman's face, while the woman rested her head on his shoulder.

If I hadn't taken a closer second look, I would have thought it was a son showing his mom affection. But his touches weren't innocent. Each stroke was charged with sexual undertones, it was sensual, rather than just plainly affectionate.

The woman looked almost in her 50s, hair streaked with white. PRC perhaps. The guy looked at most late 20s, to early 30s. They would hold hands every where they went.

Has anyone else seen them? Think they hang out at Junction 8 and Bishan area, and take bus 52 to Jurong interchange.

Incidentally, have also seen PRC mothers holding hands with their teenage sons at supermarkets. Quite erotic some of them. Some moms would even lock their hands at the son's elbows. Wonder if they share the same bed?

Anyone has real mother son stories to tell?

melomelody
19-07-2012, 06:42 AM
she must be rich:p

fuckshit
19-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Don't think she is rich otherwise won't be taking
Public transport

yangguo
19-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Or maybe that guy is her stepson?

Btw, why you so kaypoh about other people's affair? :confused:

Is it becos they made you very horny after seeing them behaving intimately on board the bus?

Next time if you see them again, make sure you take a seat on the back row so you can have a full view of their action. :D

onlyhuman
19-07-2012, 11:42 AM
I am amazed by ts imagination....
PS: pls don't try this at hm...parental advisory needed

owl888
19-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Does the 52 year old looks like in her 30s like the Tampines flower reported in the wanbao? :D

fuckshit
05-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Actually the lady doesn't look young. Guess the guy must have a distended MILF fetish. The older the better.

RoyDaz88
05-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Maybe she's a sugar mummy :D

aunthamsup
05-08-2012, 01:49 PM
How abt late 20s guy with his mum's younger sister - a 40+ OL.
Shes a divorcee with a child. Is this incest? ;)

NotAPro
05-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Know of a few prc mums who share bed with their pri-sec school sons. They go out also hold hands, lock elbows. guess its okay for some of them??

ikariamsg
05-08-2012, 11:43 PM
I don't think incest is real and I don't like real incest, but I like incest movies, they are very good, ex: Taboo Series: http://bon99.com/tag/taboo/