PDA

View Full Version : Hong kong for cheong

mermaidstv
18-07-2012, 08:46 PM
hello who interesting in Hong Kong please?

wally888
18-07-2012, 09:07 PM
HK is not cheap, may as well go Dongguan, China cheaper and better!

18-07-2012, 09:30 PM
hello who interesting in Hong Kong please?

me! me!! any good lobang? heehe

addthefun
18-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Maybe can plan a trip in very near future for anyone interested to cheong HK.:cool:

mermaidstv
19-07-2012, 04:35 AM
me! me!! any good lobang? heehe

http://www.russiankl.com/city-tours?filter_by_location=HONKONG just came here

mermaidstv
19-07-2012, 04:37 AM
bro we are pure russians.not chinaHK is not cheap, may as well go Dongguan, China cheaper and better!

mermaidstv
19-07-2012, 04:37 AM
we are already there.just send sms Maybe can plan a trip in very near future for anyone interested to cheong HK.:cool:

zeusfist
19-07-2012, 07:27 AM
it says till 18th... too bad, i'm only heading there next week

wally888
19-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Oic, good luck! Waiting for your FR :)

bro we are pure russians.not china

steelhorn
19-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Due to my job responsibility, I hv to fly regional. HK is one of my stops.
But haven't 'cheong' HK scene since 3 yrs back. This last visit I hv during March this year, I make it exceptional. I couldn't remember exactly the rd's name as every little alley looks same to me. But, one thing for sure it's just located opposite Metropole Htl near Prince MTR station.
Well, nothing to shout about as I walked up the brothel with lots of chasing LED lights that u can't missed. U could see the chart on the wall pinned up for different nationalities at different $$. I asked for a HK lady with heavy tops, I specified to the young pimp. Price at HK$500. Guessed is not going to be young. Lead me to a little room, a small TV provided at one corner opposite the bed playing xxxjapanese movie. There's an attach bath room for me to clean up while waiting.
While watching the movie, 'knock, knock..' This lady don't really fit what I hv specified. And, when she opened her mouth to talk..damn she's just another PRC probably from Guang Zhou or Shenzhen. Sigh..after further probing, confirmed she's from China. Sigh.....don't want to get into trouble in a strange land when we know these people are not ready to get provoked, I just finished up quickly and left 'disextisfied'

mermaidstv
19-07-2012, 07:23 PM
no problem broit says till 18th... too bad, i'm only heading there next week

SEAJ
19-07-2012, 09:46 PM
If I may.... I actually live in hong Kong but I have NOT been mongering locally for the past few years. I only do my mongering when I'm not in Hong Kong/usually up in Chang Ping.

On the other hand, I still do know quite a bit about the mongering scene here - what would you guys like to know?

SEAN

Ps edit

WHOA DERE!!
I just noticed that you're actually advertising Russian gals in Hong Kong right?
And that you're NOT interested in Cheong'ing in Hong Kong per se - right?
In which case..... well... you're on your own I guess!!

mermaidstv
24-07-2012, 01:54 PM
email me please,no time to check pm here

farastein
24-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Can try 141 if you are on budget or call if you want premium. CP is fine but beware if you go to Shenzhen.

NEVER go to Xiangxi cun, you will be treated like crap. Got the worse exp there.

mermaidstv
29-07-2012, 03:00 AM
thanks bro for your 5 centsCan try 141 if you are on budget or call if you want premium. CP is fine but beware if you go to Shenzhen.

NEVER go to Xiangxi cun, you will be treated like crap. Got the worse exp there.