PDA

View Full Version : LB ChiChi from VS FR

buttholesurfing
18-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Hey bros,

My first FR here so please be gentle..

SMSed and booked ChiChic earlier today and had a hell of a blast..3 blasts actually 2 mine and 1 of hers..LOL

Well here goes.
Smsed and confirm time. I was told her i will be late and she was okay with it, i guess no others at that time. I went to the hotel and room was very convenient(in front of the lift).

We chatted for awhile and started kissing and thats when it all went wild. She likes to kiss and getting her nipple sucked. I "serviced her" top to toe and she was super horny and kept asking me to fuck her. After a bit more orals she capped me and started to ride me. it was a short ride and after that i went on top and did her real well. she kept asking for it until she came....alot...LOL .
I was so shacked out but have not cum yet. took a short break and we both repeated the she ride me first and this time i fucked and on and on like bunnies until i blew my load. Deep in her ass, of course with a cap on.

We lay for awhile and chatted some while she rest of my chest and making me horny again. she started kissing and sucking my nipples and i got hard again fast. She HJ and BJ me for awhile and i came on her tits..

Overall a good lay and would RFT if i have the cash. FYI boys she prefers to be btm but i'm sure that sweet cock of hers will feel good in a man"s ass..

4thzonespiker
19-07-2012, 11:21 AM
There is already a thread for online ladyboys. Why starting a new thread ?

donchew
21-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Ya I fully agreed. Had tried Chichi n I can say she is damn friendly n customer service wise she is the best. I won't go into detail of our meeting as there has already alot. She worth every money spend. Not a time watcher. Not like some fuck n expect u to go. She will rest with u chitchat n if u can click with her time may over shot but she won't mind as long as there is no appointment for her n her room mate. We talk anything under the sun. I must emphasis she is more on the btm side. Her tools can hard but she prefer not to use it as she strongly wanted us to treat her like a ger unless u insist her to fuck u else don't worry she won't either force or insist. She still can cum if u manage to make her horny n I'm proud to say I manage to do it. Not by sucking or handjob but just by body contact. Maybe my body has strong current keke..... :) anyway she will be leaving our shore soon say 2 weeks time for bro that has yet to try her pls do so m u won't regret. Looks 90% of the pic. Price nego. Rest u guys contact her to find out more. Possible MSG her instead of calling don't waste their prepaid money MSG is cheaper

nightfly1966
22-07-2012, 09:11 AM
She wil b my nxt target...:D

chichicutest
23-07-2012, 01:55 PM
thank u guys :) ,,, leaving in 5days hope to see u again when im back here i had to much fun beeing with u guys :) again thank you and see u soon mwahhhhhhhhhhhh :)

nightfly1966
24-07-2012, 01:26 PM
thank u guys :) ,,, leaving in 5days hope to see u again when im back here i had to much fun beeing with u guys :) again thank you and see u soon mwahhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Alamat...me not free these few days...:(

jackstar211
24-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Got ctc? Can share

chichicutest
24-07-2012, 10:42 PM
heres my site i have lots of pics here ,,, www.manjam.com/sweethershey
hope u like my pics :) leaving this friday see u again boys when im back mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

shack
28-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Chi Chi is really wonderful and very girlfriend feel.....
The kissing is intimate and the overall for me is a 10/10.
Thank you guys for the wonderful FR, that leads me to her. :D

xmann18
01-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Can pass me her contact?

HokkienPeng
02-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Can pass me her contact?

What the fuck is wrong with you spamming asking for contacts? Go CL and search you lazy mother fucker.

king69
02-08-2012, 12:54 PM
I think I am late, I missed the boat. Hope to see her the next time around

JoeAngMoh
01-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Sorry for double post guys - is Chi Chi in town at the moment?

I have a last 'window of oppourtunity' for some action.
Won't be able to play for some time due to work / life commitments.

Thanks