PDA

View Full Version : Angelic and melodious masseur

shiokpleasure
17-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Had nothing to do after breakfast (seems like we patronise whenever we have nothing to do *laughs*).

Decided to go to a joint which a bro recommended. Reached the shopping mall and made a beeline for this joint.

As i walked past, i decided to take a glance first.

Oh my god! Just an old hag in the shop!!! I cursed & swear wondering what recommendation is this. Heng ah! Never stepped in. Decided to explore somemore.

Walked a few rounds and headed to another level. Spent a few minutes trying to find a joint. But lagi worse, cause there were fewer joints on this level.

Walked into a corner and saw a shop just open. The lady asked if i needed a massage. I continued to walk on at the same time wondering if i should enter. The lady wasn't bad looking either. Passable features.

after walking for a distance and found no more joints, i decided to turn back and went into this joint. The lady deliberately said in a sensual tone, 'we know how to massage'. Nabez!! That was like a cue. Ho sey liao!

The ml brought me into a cubicle. V small and cramped. No showers too! Quite sian... then she said to me. 'pls strip everything and hang on the wall'. So i overlook the part about the cubicles and quickly jumped out of my clothes. Happy ending is here again!!!

She came in and laid some towels. 'handsome! Come lay down!' I happily jumped on the massage bed as she started her magic on me.

The massage began and she rubbed rubbed rubbed. Even though it felt good, but it's not the type which i wanted. Just slightly better than piano massage. As she massaged, we chatted. She kept talking and talking about her life in sg and how good it is. * think she's trying to break the ice * Comparing with her hometown etc etc. she went on non-stop in a friendly and cheerful manner. Felt comfortable chatting with her. Was quite surprised when she mentioned that ml must be PR and have cert.

After sometime, i just felt the massage on back was not anything great,so requested her to just massage my shin as the muscles felt strained. She quickly said 'handsome, quick flip over'. As i flipped, my little bro decided to expose himself, but she quickly doused my bro's eagerness to meet her by throwing the towel on him. *laughs*

She continued to chat merrily and started kneading my shin muscles. While she was massaging me, she'd sometimes start to sing her melodious tunes. While her hands sooths my muscles, her tunes would sooth my soul. As i laid there watching her, i was mesmerised by her Angelic voice. Such sweet Angelic voice, i felt like the emperor with his personal songstress. I commended her that her voice is really sweet and she blushed.

Having kneaded my shins, she finally turned her attention to my bro. She awoken my bro with her soft silky hands. With much tenderness, she gently stroke him and the worm became a roaring dragon. The sleeping dragon awakens as it enlarges it's head. While she was serving the emperor with a dutiful attitude, i started to caress her beautiful bum. Feeling the firm butt which looks in shape.

As she continued her service, I quickly sat up so i could prolong my fun. To my surprise as i sat up, she showed me her other goodies. My hands started to grab her beautiful boobs and squeezed her precious titties. At the same time, we exchanged kisses like lovers do. Her lips was soft and felt like fairy's breath as we exchanged kisses. There was totally no resistance. I necked her and also sucked her wonderful boobies. Gently, my fingers started to rub her pussy outside the pants. The GFE which she gave felt so wonderful. Makes me v delighted to be with her (wonder if i kenna kc trap). I kissed her again and again, each time she would tenderly kiss me with passion. She gave me an embrace which i wished i could linger on for eternity...

After all the GFE, i decided to let her compete her dutiful task to release the royal seeds. *** sorry buddies, she never licked them up ***

As she was stroking the last drops, she embraced me again and just laid her head on my chest. Sensing that i had cleared my chamber, she got a wet towel to wipe.

I thanked her for the time and she gave me a last goodbye kiss and hug. Even told me to store her heart in mine.

GR888
18-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Eh handsome, donch mind can PM me the contact please? :) I'm a crouching tiger with a hidden dragon that needs some servicing too! :p

Haha! You da man lah bro shiokpleasure! I see your FRs really buay tahan liao! Thanks ah, thanks!

shiokpleasure
18-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Eh handsome, donch mind can PM me the contact please? :) I'm a crouching tiger with a hidden dragon that needs some servicing too! :p

Haha! You da man lah bro shiokpleasure! I see your FRs really buay tahan liao! Thanks ah, thanks!

Wa Lau, your stories then really steamy. Mine nothing compared to yours. Hee

Pm on da way

G.T.O
18-07-2012, 01:38 AM
nice write-up there bro, thanks for sharing yoz :cool:

Suharto
18-07-2012, 04:55 AM
What a lousy FR :rolleyes:

Czar
18-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the FR. May I have the details, please?

shiokpleasure
18-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Those who pm me but never receive my reply, pls pm me again as i accidentally deleted my messages.

coolieboy
18-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Hi bro, can you PM me the details? Thanks in advanced.

unregistered_10
18-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Had nothing to do after breakfast (seems like we patronise whenever we have nothing to do *laughs*).

Decided to go to a joint which a bro recommended. Reached the shopping mall and made a beeline for this joint.

As i walked past, i decided to take a glance first.

Oh my god! Just an old hag in the shop!!! I cursed & swear wondering what recommendation is this. Heng ah! Never stepped in. Decided to explore somemore.

Walked a few rounds and headed to another level. Spent a few minutes trying to find a joint. But lagi worse, cause there were fewer joints on this level.

Walked into a corner and saw a shop just open. The lady asked if i needed a massage. I continued to walk on at the same time wondering if i should enter. The lady wasn't bad looking either. Passable features.

after walking for a distance and found no more joints, i decided to turn back and went into this joint. The lady deliberately said in a sensual tone, 'we know how to massage'. Nabez!! That was like a cue. Ho sey liao!

The ml brought me into a cubicle. V small and cramped. No showers too! Quite sian... then she said to me. 'pls strip everything and hang on the wall'. So i overlook the part about the cubicles and quickly jumped out of my clothes. Happy ending is here again!!!

She came in and laid some towels. 'handsome! Come lay down!' I happily jumped on the massage bed as she started her magic on me.

The massage began and she rubbed rubbed rubbed. Even though it felt good, but it's not the type which i wanted. Just slightly better than piano massage. As she massaged, we chatted. She kept talking and talking about her life in sg and how good it is. * think she's trying to break the ice * Comparing with her hometown etc etc. she went on non-stop in a friendly and cheerful manner. Felt comfortable chatting with her. Was quite surprised when she mentioned that ml must be PR and have cert.

After sometime, i just felt the massage on back was not anything great,so requested her to just massage my shin as the muscles felt strained. She quickly said 'handsome, quick flip over'. As i flipped, my little bro decided to expose himself, but she quickly doused my bro's eagerness to meet her by throwing the towel on him. *laughs*

She continued to chat merrily and started kneading my shin muscles. While she was massaging me, she'd sometimes start to sing her melodious tunes. While her hands sooths my muscles, her tunes would sooth my soul. As i laid there watching her, i was mesmerised by her Angelic voice. Such sweet Angelic voice, i felt like the emperor with his personal songstress. I commended her that her voice is really sweet and she blushed.

Having kneaded my shins, she finally turned her attention to my bro. She awoken my bro with her soft silky hands. With much tenderness, she gently stroke him and the worm became a roaring dragon. The sleeping dragon awakens as it enlarges it's head. While she was serving the emperor with a dutiful attitude, i started to caress her beautiful bum. Feeling the firm butt which looks in shape.

As she continued her service, I quickly sat up so i could prolong my fun. To my surprise as i sat up, she showed me her other goodies. My hands started to grab her beautiful boobs and squeezed her precious titties. At the same time, we exchanged kisses like lovers do. Her lips was soft and felt like fairy's breath as we exchanged kisses. There was totally no resistance. I necked her and also sucked her wonderful boobies. Gently, my fingers started to rub her pussy outside the pants. The GFE which she gave felt so wonderful. Makes me v delighted to be with her (wonder if i kenna kc trap). I kissed her again and again, each time she would tenderly kiss me with passion. She gave me an embrace which i wished i could linger on for eternity...

After all the GFE, i decided to let her compete her dutiful task to release the royal seeds. *** sorry buddies, she never licked them up ***

As she was stroking the last drops, she embraced me again and just laid her head on my chest. Sensing that i had cleared my chamber, she got a wet towel to wipe.

I thanked her for the time and she gave me a last goodbye kiss and hug. Even told me to store her heart in mine.

Bro ur FR very interesting , but no conclusion; i mean no b/down (stactistics ) of damage .

shiokpleasure
18-07-2012, 03:03 PM
What a lousy FR :rolleyes:

Can't help it, i not capable of writing sucky stories for people like you.
I guess u must also be insulting those who pm me as well.

Teo Ken
18-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Can't help it, i not capable of writing sucky stories for people like you.
I guess u must also be insulting those who pm me as well.

Bro just ignore this type of loser look at his point will tell.

fei2012
18-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Bro shiokp, nice FR but you shiok until didn't let us know the damages:D

pkypat
18-07-2012, 03:56 PM
bro, Please share the fun...

1bbcd5
18-07-2012, 04:09 PM
nice write-up there bro, thanks for sharing yoz
http://www.free-coupon-codes.info/cson/sub.jpg
http://www.free-coupon-codes.info/non/or.jpg

ilove2cim
18-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Great encounter. Mind if I get the contact from you. Cheers!

shiokpleasure
18-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Bro just ignore this type of loser look at his point will tell.

Haha i know. Just poking fun.

abxel
18-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Bro can share CTC?

shiokpleasure
19-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Bros with less points, i apologise for not sharing with you as i am wary of who you may be. Pls read my signature.

xiaoyuer_1988
19-07-2012, 06:13 PM
bro ctc please :)