PDA

View Full Version : Maiden Massage Experience @ West

ilmg
17-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Ok... after lurking around the forums for a few months decided should register an account and share the sad story of a newbie... Really new at this so guide me along senior bros... and parden my lousy english... :)

Anyway, me being the newbie and first timer, really didn't have any contacts and lobang other than the "hints" from the FRs posted... One day end work early so walking around this place... remembered that there was this really old post that "hinted" of a MP near the area I'm in and decided that since I'm already there should just walk walk see see if got anything interesting...

So after around 30mins of walking around, found this particular MP that seems to tally with the description (abit rundown)... Thinking to myself whether should go in and try or not, finally decided to actually go in... if got special good (always wanted to try), no special can also massage my tired shoulders and relax :)

Went in, got 2 MILF sitting near the entrance (I guess its common for aunties in the west?) and I basically squeaked out a "got do massage?" One of the MILFs said yes and led me to one of the "partitions" (its just "curtains") then ask me if I wanted some warm water. Said yes and she went off leaving me alone there don't know what to do >.< (newbie) So I just took off my shirt and pants and wrap the towel around myself...

She came back with the warm water and ask me how long I wanted, asked her how much is 1 hour and she said $40 then I said ok lor~ She then ask me to lie on the massage bed and tried to unwrap the towel but having trouble because i wrapped too tightly... she then giggled and asked "why so shy, wrap until so tight, scared I eat you up?" At that point I'm like... OMG!!!! xia suay... anyway, got that part settled and was lying comfortably on the bed and she began the massage...

Her massage is confirm not those piano kind... really good with sufficient strength and at the correct places... while massaging my shoulders, she say my shoulders really very stiff and tight so she going to use some strength to try to relax the muscles and i said go ahead... some slight pain but felt really good after it...

Anyway, after don't know how long (didn't really look at the time), she asked me to turn around and continued to massage for a while with the kind of *wink wink* smile... kind of smiled back and next thing I know she was like "tickling" my inner thighs... she then bent down and whispered in my ears if i wanted HJ which i promptly said yes (not really good at bargaining so decided not to...)

so she started to gently use her fingers to lightly caress the thigh / stomach area and of course the important area... then she hold on to my didi and bent over to suck on my nipples... (quite good feeling) and all the while my hand is "exploring" her boobs... so.. long story short, i exploded after a while in her arms with her soft moaning in my ears... then she proceed to help cleaned me up...

She continued to massaged my shoulders for a while longer since time not up yet and when everything is done, i paid her and left the place feeling refreshed...

Look : 5.5/10 (auntie kind)
Boobs : sorry bros... i'm bad at this but quite ok in my opinion..
Massage : 9/10 (the massage is really good in my opinion... felt really relax)
Attitude: 8/10
Dmg : $40 + $50

Ok thats it... my first FR... hope fellow bros can comment on it and guide me along...

--Zack

candotan88
20-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Hi bro, can share contact and location? Thanks!

LanJiaoOkt199
20-07-2012, 01:00 AM
First time here, please pm contact.

startac71
20-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Bro, care to share ctc?

Dannyyy102
20-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi bro, care to share contact , please pm me

johnn
21-07-2012, 02:36 AM
wah lau, ah auntie type hj 50 dlr.
Lauswee??

Milf

ilmg
21-07-2012, 10:01 AM
bro johnn,

just your normal auntie lor... newbies like us is tio tok 1 leh... or maybe its just me.... O.O
but beggars can't be choosers right?

unless bro johnn share share :)

RTKNS
21-07-2012, 12:09 PM
can share ?

eddiekk
23-07-2012, 07:45 PM
hi bro,..can share location?pls pm me. cheers!!

candotan88
24-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Hi Bro, can share location and contact? Thanks.

pooloo
24-07-2012, 01:46 PM
hi,
share share leh:) thanks!!!!

hirameki
24-07-2012, 05:43 PM
hi bro pls share contact thanks!