PDA

View Full Version : caught during massage

changisin
17-07-2012, 07:58 PM
hello folks, my friend was caught during a massage ride a while ago and he was made a witness. they got a statement from him on what happened. they caught him before having sex. will he be charged with anything? or does he have to go to court? plz reply

fuckshit
19-07-2012, 03:25 AM
Was the gal naked? That alone is incriminating evidence.

erectile
19-07-2012, 05:23 AM
They just want to get the lady. The statement your friend had given is evidence for them to prefer a charge against the lady.

Mp5navy01
19-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Bro... As long as the gal not naked... U can just act like nothing happen... Just keep saying no and they cant do anything to u... The gal dun wan to kill herself... So she will follow ur ans too....

Just my 2 cent worth...

cronyman
19-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Usually the girl will never admit the specials. But AV will threaten the guy into admitting the truth. Most times, the girl is "undone" by the customer :cool:

inline4
19-07-2012, 12:18 PM
From what TS stated, most likely the friend had given the details. Haiz. Ur friend should have act blur even they they threaten/putting on pressure. Nothing will happen to your friend except to be a witness as u stated.

Olduncle
19-07-2012, 12:21 PM
walao tis has been discuss many times in s'pore it is NOT against the law to get paid sex unless

1. you do it in a public place
2. after a search illegal items is found in the room or on you eg weapons, illegal cigs or drugs obscene dvd and anything else illegal
3. the girl claim you force yourself on her
4. the girl claim you are her pimp
5. the girl is below 18yrs old

but what they can do if you 'sialan" with the police they can take you back for questioning and hold you for 24 hrs before releasing you so when caught act accordingly and remember to sign in real name and ic in HC
'

GYFcuker
19-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Which location or joint when your friend was caught?

Giantbb
19-07-2012, 01:56 PM
these av nothing better to do. haiz...

cupid xpress
19-07-2012, 02:02 PM
hello folks, will he be charged with anything? or does he have to go to court? plz reply

Bro,
i was called to cantoment 1 year ago cos I bonk 1 viet cai. We exchange number and she sway sway got caught by marta...
Marta call me go give statement because they want more edvident to send the cai go home...
I was not charge, because according to the marta CPIB interviwing me, those that call boh sala... The pimp and cai is the one the are after...

Now rule change boh, I don't know.:confused:

Hope this help:)

mr nice guy
19-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Bro,
i was called to cantoment 1 year ago cos I bonk 1 viet cai. We exchange number and she sway sway got caught by marta...
Marta call me go give statement because they want more edvident to send the cai go home...
I was not charge, because according to the marta CPIB interviwing me, those that call boh sala... The pimp and cai is the one the are after...

bro, i happen to see your signature..

u mean the mcd with the new sports facilities?? if yes, i agree.. the manager is super power and busty.. with the new uniform they put on.. just WOW..

if not, then PM me and i tell u where it is... lol:D

spitfire71
19-07-2012, 02:56 PM
It is still illegal inside a massage shop :D

walao tis has been discuss many times in s'pore it is NOT against the law to get paid sex unless

2. after a search illegal items is found in the room or on you eg weapons, illegal cigs or drugs obscene dvd and anything else illegal

but what they can do if you 'sialan" with the police they can take you back for questioning and hold you for 24 hrs before releasing you so when caught act accordingly and remember to sign in real name and ic in HC
'

Greencard
19-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Yes is illegal if u caught in the act. I got a friend try to protect the girl at the end that girl make a statement that is the guy force her to do. And my friend got charge and fines.

asdfghjkl
19-07-2012, 04:07 PM
its illegal to get a massage?! :o

Olduncle
19-07-2012, 04:34 PM
It is still illegal inside a massage shop :D

sorry bro it is not illegal unless the massage place is open concept then can be charge for public indecency if want to verify can browse this thread by big sexy ................

http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=42477

besafe
19-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Bro,

Wah... You and me have the same experience.
But now I only stick to legal or my favourite regular FL.
Cheers.

monsterverylong
19-07-2012, 07:21 PM
just admit u pay to have sex with her. do not act smart to help her. nothing will happen to u . just take statment .

samsam33
19-07-2012, 09:10 PM
if u say no, no have but the gal says have, that's it. you can be charged

if you say honestly, even have, they will catch the gal and you'll be okay. No think they will want to catch the customers

fuckshit
19-07-2012, 10:14 PM
be careful who you give your number to. One chee bye PRC masseuse started passing mine around. I had to tell her to stop. On hindsight, should hv fucked her verbally for the abuse. KNN, i dun want to be called up by AV should her kakis get caught. The officers do scroll through the WL's phones to gather evidence.

nicecrack
19-07-2012, 10:36 PM
sorry bro it is not illegal unless the massage place is open concept then can be charge for public indecency if want to verify can browse this thread by big sexy ................

http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=42477

Hi Bro, under the licensing rules, any handjob, masturbation, oral sex, Fj etc in the massage establishment is illegal and if kenna raid, sure result in the license being revoked :)

Spytheman
19-07-2012, 11:30 PM
i got caught a few years ago , while playing her breast , then this gentleman opens, give us time to dress up, spoke very politely, gave him everything he saw, nothing happened, becuase i coorperate ... nothing i can do to save her.. so have to preserve my interest. Yup warn me only...
remember there is one shop at conoration plaza there,,, hot place.

owen10
20-07-2012, 12:01 AM

'

ya this topic had been discussed countless times in SB. i think even if found guilty of sex, only the gal will kena. technically the guy is not doin any wrong. it's just like those situations when u r caught having sex with a freelance pros in a hotel. if the gal is here on tourist/social visit pass, she'll be fined n deported back to China within x days.

as for d guy, heard fr my friend d only penalty is ... usually mata will call his family or worse still wifey to bail him out. what an embarassment. think he may have preferred paying a $500 fine instead. :D

lixiao17
20-07-2012, 12:05 AM
i got caught twice, once was during FJ and the other was HJ. The first time only need to identified the gal that served me and take my particulars. The second time they jot down my particulars and provide a statement (as good as FR... haha) for them as evidence against the gal and that is all they need most of the time. My advice is please do not try to be hero if, you have family, they may bring you back for more questioning and threaten to notify your spouse to come to bill you out...

asdfghjkl
20-07-2012, 12:16 AM
hehe.. as good as a FR.. lolz ~ :o

tomatoservice
20-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Bro,

Your legal referring to Area G ?

Wah... You and me have the same experience.
But now I only stick to legal or my favourite regular FL.
Cheers.

Olduncle
20-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Hi Bro, under the licensing rules, any handjob, masturbation, oral sex, Fj etc in the massage establishment is illegal and if kenna raid, sure result in the license being revoked :)
wat you say is correct the massage place management and girl will kena but we bros will not be charge the most we will be witness or if act the hero then bro owen10 says is correct

as for d guy, heard fr my friend d only penalty is ... usually mata will call his family or worse still wifey to bail him out. what an embarassment. think he may have preferred paying a $500 fine instead. :D

whitecat
20-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Bros,.

I have a smailiar experience, i was at a massage SPA. 15 min through the session,then sudden I saw a man peeping through the door, immedate i ask the the girl to check it up, next moment , the entire SPA lightup. It tun up 8 AV offcier strom the place. And start asking and interview question. I am the last one i was being interview. I did not try to proect the girl. I told the truth. The truth is 15 min through the massage session, the girl have not pop the GQ. So i told the offier so. The SPA was lucky then, when the AV strom in that night, no specail were carried out then so the SPA survie another night.

wanabe_2006
20-07-2012, 01:40 PM

Isn't BBBJ and BJ illegal according to the law? I understand that the law still see AJ, BJ, BBBJ and sex between men (not me) as Illegal.

I guess to be safe ... if needed admit HJ and FJ. Else suddenly kena newspaper. Actually patronizing for sex is no big deal but nowadays is like witch hunt.

peanut123
20-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Isn't BBBJ and BJ illegal according to the law? I understand that the law still see AJ, BJ, BBBJ and sex between men (not me) as Illegal.

I guess to be safe ... if needed admit HJ and FJ. Else suddenly kena newspaper. Actually patronizing for sex is no big deal but nowadays is like witch hunt.

BJ/BBBJ is NOT a crime anymore. It was repealed a couple of years back.

But sex between men continues to be a crime.

ahkong
21-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Customer will only be charged when the gal is underage. If you got a older gal/MILF i think you are safe. :p

owen10
23-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Customer will only be charged when the gal is underage. If you got a older gal/MILF i think you are safe. :p

very likely if it's an older gal/MILF, she may be a PR or a S'porean. Think if she's caught performing sexual activity, the shop licence will be revoked and herself possibly escape with juz a fine? if she's not here on social visit/tourist pass she doesnt have to worry abt bein deported back to her own country.

samsam33
23-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Think their PR status could be revoked... becos theirs is renewed every 5 years

Heard that these days, massage ladies PRs status could be revoked easily now. Last time, need to attract more ppl in, so can give easily. Now with so many people, they may need to revoke some so that it free up a few places for others to come in

very likely if it's an older gal/MILF, she may be a PR or a S'porean. Think if she's caught performing sexual activity, the shop licence will be revoked and herself possibly escape with juz a fine? if she's not here on social visit/tourist pass she doesnt have to worry abt bein deported back to her own country.

Feee
24-07-2012, 11:05 AM
should hammer those dirty joints operator hard.

yeah i agree ! Should hammer them hard just like the way i did your mother . :D

nicecrack
26-07-2012, 11:09 AM
.............. cool it you guys :rolleyes:

nicecrack
26-07-2012, 11:10 AM

For "big jobs" i.e. fj, owner of joint can be jailed and/or fined heavilyas well :D

1st charge $500. Subsequent charges will be $1000 per charge :D

hannibald
29-07-2012, 11:38 AM
For "big jobs" i.e. fj, owner of joint can be jailed and/or fined heavilyas well :D

1st charge $500. Subsequent charges will be $1000 per charge :D

Nicecrack Bro, what will happen to the masseuse if she is being caught giving HJ?
She is on family visit pass.

Greencard
29-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Nicecrack Bro, what will happen to the masseuse if she is being caught giving HJ?

Bro first of all if she family visit she not allow to work in massage. If she get caught she confirm will send back.

eugene_wong
29-07-2012, 04:07 PM
hello folks, my friend was caught during a massage ride a while ago and he was made a witness. they got a statement from him on what happened. they caught him before having sex. will he be charged with anything? or does he have to go to court? plz reply

Singapore or Malaysia? Pls state!!

nicecrack
29-07-2012, 07:00 PM

Bro, sorry, once caught providing special, then she will be sent back if she is non Singaporean. If she is PR, next renewal will probably be rejected, if citizen, then nothing will happen, except that she can never work as masseuse again.

nicecrack
07-09-2012, 11:07 AM
So anybody else recently sent back? :D

sta1100
07-09-2012, 11:30 AM
If the lady you are doing are regular and from MY maybe i still will help, if from PRC sure will not help them