PDA

View Full Version : Angela's Confession

Jzeroel
16-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Anyone heard of this girl's blog before? Not able to download her videos up till now. Any bros know how to get her videos ?

Link: www.angelagonzales.blogspot.com

ManiacMenace
16-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Anyone heard of this girl's blog before? Not able to download her videos up till now. Any bros know how to get her videos ?

Link: www.angelagonzales.blogspot.com

Yes dude, I know the girl and I have successfully downloaded her videos. All you have to do is answer the survey correctly with your true information. After filling out the survey correctly, the download will unlock. At first, I was really hesitating to do it but then I tried and its worth the wait. That girl is truly damn AMAZING! :D

ManiacMenace
16-07-2012, 03:39 PM
hey lkjglkjg;l gj alsjadldslkdsj;l dsp0fup0wauertw gtfdsloudslkjp sdsf

M0N5T3R
16-07-2012, 07:05 PM
TS, do you live in a cave? Or are you trolling? You mean you dont know the girl posted on the blog link is actually a very famous viet zhar bor called Elly Tran Ha? Please go google... that blog is fake, beware of malware or adware.

BabyBoyPatrick
17-07-2012, 02:31 PM
TS, do you live in a cave? Or are you trolling? You mean you dont know the girl posted on the blog link is actually a very famous viet zhar bor called Elly Tran Ha? Please go google... that blog is fake, beware of malware or adware.

The blog isn't really fake man. Similar to ManiacMenace, I have downloaded the video and it really worked. Just so you know, Elly Tran Ha and Angela Gonzales is the same. Its just that, Elly Tran Ha uses Angela Gonzales as her screen name. Now, I don't fuckin' care if the blog is fake. What matters to me is that the sex video, which I have downloaded is REAL. :D:D:D

Megafan1981
17-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Numerous "newbies" here keep insisting the website is authentic and free of malware.

Hmm... :rolleyes:

RenJie
18-07-2012, 01:09 AM
The blog isn't really fake man. Similar to ManiacMenace, I have downloaded the video and it really worked. Just so you know, Elly Tran Ha and Angela Gonzales is the same. Its just that, Elly Tran Ha uses Angela Gonzales as her screen name. Now, I don't fuckin' care if the blog is fake. What matters to me is that the sex video, which I have downloaded is REAL. :D:D:D

Bro , then you post the video on it and share loh. Simple :)

muchmore
18-07-2012, 01:32 AM
i actually saw her in person before at ECP bowling but at that time i didn't know who she was, but daaaammmnnn her body is to die for...it's like her boobs are attached to her slim figure..omg :eek:

yup that was my lucky day :D
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_anjZGd094uI/S0mZrown7KI/AAAAAAAABP0/2jzcKfU0fPg/s640/DSC00666.jpg

Jzeroel
19-07-2012, 12:02 AM

Ah, recently just found out about this blog. So I don't really know about her !

Jzeroel
19-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Yes dude, I know the girl and I have successfully downloaded her videos. All you have to do is answer the survey correctly with your true information. After filling out the survey correctly, the download will unlock. At first, I was really hesitating to do it but then I tried and its worth the wait. That girl is truly damn AMAZING! :D

The weird thing is, I did. Done the survey but the download's still locked. Most of the survey needs your Handphone to send this 'Win' message. It's a scam as of I know. I completed one of their survey but still, it's locked. :confused:

Jzeroel
21-07-2012, 02:41 AM
Getting zapped for nothing, oh well.

evil_cult
21-07-2012, 10:31 AM
I saw the screenshot of the first video and it's fake. It's an old video of a famous celebrity from Thailand. Wonder how many got cheated hah.

Jzeroel 4 posts, ManiacMenace 2 posts, BabyBoyPatrick 1 post. All 3 claiming the site to be legit. Don't be fooled fellow Singaporeans. Pinoys are great at scamming and I have my own personal experiences to justify it. :)

Jzeroel
21-07-2012, 12:40 PM
I saw the screenshot of the first video and it's fake. It's an old video of a famous celebrity from Thailand. Wonder how many got cheated hah.

Jzeroel 4 posts, ManiacMenace 2 posts, BabyBoyPatrick 1 post. All 3 claiming the site to be legit. Don't be fooled fellow Singaporeans. Pinoys are great at scamming and I have my own personal experiences to justify it. :)

Hey bro, I didn't say it's legit ! Was really here to ask for advices on the web ! :(:(

audacious
21-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the warning.

escaflower
21-07-2012, 02:30 PM
troll sia... so many newbie posting in this thread... super suspicious... kam lan ts.. bet you don't even understand what is kam lan...

Jzeroel
22-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Didn't actually know SBF bros are like that. Well, I just wanted to share and ask for advices. Oh well.

bloodandhoney
04-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Didn't actually know SBF bros are like that. Well, I just wanted to share and ask for advices. Oh well.

Just happen to pass by and see your complaint of getting zapped. Really no reason to get zapped man! just because your post is not what they want to listen and not because its offensive or what, you get it , really oh well:confused:

NotAPro
04-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Confirm fake bro. Like what othe bros mentioned, she is elly tran ha, no screen name like what Angela. The bowling picture is like years years ago... Don't be fooled. Can easily find her pictures on fb etc...

UbErZoNe
04-03-2013, 03:39 PM
bros, thx for the heads up

LovePotion
04-03-2013, 09:55 PM
agreed confirm fakeeee siaaaaa