PDA

View Full Version : Can't cum during intercourse

mattlsg
15-07-2012, 03:27 PM
i have a tight foreskin and i think thats primarily why i can't cum during intercourse.

am wondering if its advisable to go for surgery..

i am a healthy guy in approaching my late 20s and i last for about 2-3 hours every time i have intercourse and that is too tiring for both me and my previous partners.. am erected the whole duration but can't seem to climax.. so here i am seeking advise..

ex-gfs used to joke that i would make a good toyboy lol, but too bad she can't understand how frustrating it can be..

any other bros with this issue?

singlicious
15-07-2012, 04:44 PM
in that case, try going for circumcision.

westendgirl
15-07-2012, 04:45 PM
bro, i suggest u see a urologist. u can find their practices thru google.

Botakhead
15-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Did your foreskin slide below your cock head?:p

vernal
15-07-2012, 08:53 PM
2 to 3 hours? You sure or not?

imdoofus
15-07-2012, 09:55 PM
2 to 3 hours? You sure or not?

Ya bro Matt r u sure???

sky_liner2
15-07-2012, 11:04 PM
TS, 2 to 3 hrs is no joke. What about your PCC timing? Can cum during PCC???

adzeman
15-07-2012, 11:46 PM
This is what talking cock is about..

uxorious
15-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Thats more difficult than running in a marathorn

asdfghjkl
16-07-2012, 12:06 AM
This is what talking cock is about.

maybe true.. give him a chance? :o

n30n
16-07-2012, 12:07 AM
I heard of tight condom can prevent ejaculation and it feels super uncomfy. But never encounter this tight skin problem.

Megafan1981
16-07-2012, 12:25 AM
I understand, cuz I have this problem.

What I suggest is you masturbate til you are about to cum (e.g. 20 more strokes to cumming), then you start the penetration. You should be able to enjoy the tight wet pussy and your dick won't be that sensitive and should be able to penetrate fully and start enjoying. :D

BTW, I only refer to above action as raw sex, not with condom. If you are doing with FLs or WLs, then too bad. :o

Czar
16-07-2012, 07:45 AM
I understand, cuz I have this problem.

What I suggest is you masturbate til you are about to cum (e.g. 20 more strokes to cumming), then you start the penetration. You should be able to enjoy the tight wet pussy and your dick won't be that sensitive and should be able to penetrate fully and start enjoying. :D

BTW, I only refer to above action as raw sex, not with condom. If you are doing with FLs or WLs, then too bad. :o

I used to have this problem. But not anymore after taking health supplements and sleeping early.

mattlsg
16-07-2012, 12:28 PM
i can penetrate fully, just that if i'm doing raw it would be a mixture of slight pain and pleasure with the pain preventing me from climaxing.. hence the absurd time

mattlsg
16-07-2012, 02:50 PM
TS, 2 to 3 hrs is no joke. What about your PCC timing? Can cum during PCC???

pcc i can control cause i wouldn't tug the skin too much to cause myself any discomfort

prob 10-20 mins

Stimsia
16-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Problem little bro go limp after too much exhaustion?

Beaman
17-07-2012, 12:21 AM
TS! Why not go for circumcision? Its fast and easy now days! Furthermore u can have official license to show your dick off to female nurses & doctors! LOL

mattlsg
17-07-2012, 02:10 AM
TS! Why not go for circumcision? Its fast and easy now days! Furthermore u can have official license to show your dick off to female nurses & doctors! LOL

schedule pretty tight leh, any idea about the cost and recovery period? have to be on MC for long not?

i can get referral from my GP? or just straight go to hospital?

Beaman
17-07-2012, 10:49 AM
schedule pretty tight leh, any idea about the cost and recovery period? have to be on MC for long not?

i can get referral from my GP? or just straight go to hospital?

Referral from GP best and cheaper. Recovery I not very sure cos I did it ages ago and it took me 2 weeks as a child. Not sure now.

Stimsia
22-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Problem little bro go limp after too much exhaustion?

Damn now even little bro no go limp, the sensation just no longer there
Think pcc too :confused: much

rawr8512
22-07-2012, 11:51 PM
bro, i had same problem with tight foreskin (phimosis). Been there done that, took the stupid doctor's advice for circumcision. After 6 months you will grow extra skin on your dick head to protect it from rubbing your undies. That makes your dick 100x less sensitive than before, so much less pleasure! Some more you can't slide very well and need more lube.

Take my advice, there is a less radical surgery you can opt for, where they just cut a TINY snip in the skin to loosen it up, then you keep it stretched. The scar tissue will replace the snip. Kind of like how they cut the vagina during childbirth sometimes. will heal + you don't lose your precious foreskin like me!

StyleDoc
23-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Guys DONT GO FOR CIRCUMCISION.

I'm also suffering from tight foreskin. The first 2 times I had sex I couldn't cum at all and I was frustrated.

I researched alot about it on the internet.
Here's what I did to loosen my foreskin for the past 4th days and I've had major improvements.

1) Retract your foreskin to expose the glans. Believe me its a VERY WEIRD feeling and it doesn't feel good. It doesn't look good to see your glans exposed for the first time. Turn on the shower very gently and let the cool water run over it.

2) The next day when you bathe again, do the same thing. Retract your foreskin and expose the glans again and let cool water run over it. I was stupid and turned on the heater and my brother got cooked LOL.

Ok after this when you're about to "sheath" back your glans, do the "Stretching" exercise.

Insert 1 finger inside your peehole (DO IT AFTER YOU BATHE and wash your glans). Slowly insert another finger inside and stretch it and hold it there. Keep it there for 2 minutes. Repeat again when you shower at nite. It is going to be difficult to insert your finger inside your peehole at first but after showering, it is easier. Keep at it.

3) The next day, DO the above same thing but this time, gently stroke your glans when you are showering. It does not feel good. It is going to be very very sensitive. Stroke it gently while running cool water over it. Again repeat the stretching exercise.

Google "FRENULUM STRETCH" exercise.

I'm on my 4th day and I'm already able to expose my glans immediately without much difficulty, not only that, my glans doesn't feel hypersensitive anymore when I touch it gently.

Just keep doing. I'm also able to pull back my foreskin when Im having an erection to expose my glans but it's abit difficult and theres a bit of pain but I'll keep working on it.

If and when I make love again, whether I'm able to orgasm or not I'll report in this thread.

Those with who are suffering from tight foreskin, inability to orgasm thru intercourse/blowjob, virgins, there is no need to feel shy.

I have been made fun of in another thread, even what I posted here was quoted and highlighted in red.

But I don't give a sh1t about cyberbullies who hide behind computers and laugh at people's predicaments.

Keep reading more about this problem on the internet, the ones who are losing out are those who went for circumcision. It is your right to keep your foreskin.
Help each other out instead of hiding behind the computer and be insulting. There is no need to subject yourself to an operation and needless pain to make love to your girlfriend.

*Just to add on, exposing your glans at first to touch is like wearing contact lens. After a while you'll get used to it and sex with your foreskin retracted will feel natural. I have not reached that stage yet but I'll keep going at it until it feels natural*

Apocalypse
23-07-2012, 08:13 PM
you only have one dick and it sticks to you for life.... don't trust all these home therapy that causes pain and doesn't work. Don't be shy going to the doctor. you can always get a female doctor.

StyleDoc
23-07-2012, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE=StyleDoc;7509437]Guys DONT GO FOR CIRCUMCISION.

2) Repeat again when you shower at nite. It is going to be difficult to insert your finger inside your peehole at first but after showering, it is easier. Keep at it.

QUOTE]

Correction. It's insert your finger inside the opening of your foreskin. Not peehole.

Just google Frenulum Stretch. The medical articles will explain better than me.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Dear Bro mattlsg, there is little scientific evidence that stretching of the foreskin produces a lasting cure (although there are many websites extolling its virtues :o). It is advisable to seek a urologist for further advice ;) It's your penis, take charge of it yourself. Good luck and God bless you ;)

Apocalypse
24-07-2012, 12:26 AM
i have a tight foreskin and i think thats primarily why i can't cum during intercourse.

am wondering if its advisable to go for surgery..

i am a healthy guy in approaching my late 20s and i last for about 2-3 hours every time i have intercourse and that is too tiring for both me and my previous partners.. am erected the whole duration but can't seem to climax.. so here i am seeking advise..

ex-gfs used to joke that i would make a good toyboy lol, but too bad she can't understand how frustrating it can be..

any other bros with this issue?

There is really alot of crap on the internet. Lets see what the real deal is

http://www.baus.org.uk/patients/symptoms/phimosis
What treatments are available for this problem?

General measures
Stretching of the foreskin is recommended by some sources. There is little scientific evidence that it produces a lasting cure but there are many websites extolling its virtues.

Steroid creams may soften your foreskin if the scarring is mild; stopping the cream, however, may result in a return of the condition.

Antibiotics may be needed if swabs show any evidence of infection

Using a condom during sexual intercourse may make the penis more comfortable

Surgery
Circumcision is the mainstay of treatment if the foreskin is scarred by balanitis xerotica obliterans. This is one of medicine's oldest operations and has often been depicted in ancient and religious art (pictured right by Signorelli). .

Prepuceplasty is effective In children with congenital tightening of the foreskin. Several incisions are made into the tip of the foreskin to expose the head of the penis; the foreskin then needs to be retracted regularly until it has healed completely.

This procedure is not effective in adults when the foreskin is scarred.

Frenuloplasty (pictured) is the best option If the tightness you experience is due to a short penile frenulum, rather than a tight foreskin. However, a short frenulum may also be associated with a some scarring of the foreskin, so full circumcision is needed in some patients.

Partial removal of the foreskin is not recommended. Scarring may return in the foreskin remnant and the cosmetic results, particularly during erection, are often unacceptable.

so just book an appointment with your urologist and don't trust witch doctors. Let those ignorant people do what they want, they are not there when u r enjoying sex with your foreskin retracted. :P

rawr8512
24-07-2012, 11:10 AM
yea but u must also note that you can opt for a PARTIAL circumcision, which is more than enough to get your foreskin to retract, yet being able to retain the use of it. it really just means cutting off the very tip of it (which is the tightest part for most people).

NEVER do a FULL circumcision.

Apocalypse
26-07-2012, 11:00 AM
2) Repeat again when you shower at nite. It is going to be difficult to insert your finger inside your peehole at first but after showering, it is easier. Keep at it.

so did u managed to clear your IA for your recent korean restaurant visit?

bluez85
29-07-2012, 05:31 PM
hey bro
wanna try pulling ur foreskin down bit by bit slowly and let the skin stretch?
make sure ur foreskin can slide up and down ur head first... it will take some time =)
it it doesnt work, then i guess u got to snip snip it off...
with that sharp pain, ur cock can still stay hard???

Tengkor
24-08-2012, 05:06 AM
Guys DONT GO FOR CIRCUMCISION.

That bad :(