PDA

View Full Version : Types of services Available..

masterplayful
14-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Hi all, just wondering.. What are the different kinds of services available, and what are they? Like I've heard of 'ice fire'? But not sure what's that, and 'nohorserun'.. I've also seen people saying they provide nuru gel massage but when I visit I've never experienced it before.. So Yeap guess I'm just a noob >.<!!

dcyrusb
15-07-2012, 05:00 AM
I don't know if all nuru gels are the same, but the one that I had a few months back was warm when applied on me, bathe me on those inflatable mats just like those massages in Japanese AV.
As for fire & ice, it was like 10 years back when visited gl with my friends. They say must try, so try Lor. The wl used ice cubes and hot tea for her BJ, really something different.

snooker
15-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi all, just wondering.. What are the different kinds of services available, and what are they? Like I've heard of 'ice fire'? But not sure what's that, and 'nohorserun'.. I've also seen people saying they provide nuru gel massage but when I visit I've never experienced it before.. So Yeap guess I'm just a noob >.<!!

Read Macao/zhuhai thread n go Zhuhai to experience the varieties of services available in one package and all your questions will be answered:D