PDA

View Full Version : when your wife is expecting n no more sex

superhuman
14-07-2012, 10:40 PM
No offence to anyone and it's not meant to be derogatory. It is just to share n know if other bros feel e same.

I was overjoyed when I got news wife was expecting n it also means action is not possible for e nxt 1 yr?

N being at e peak now, it's bloody unbearable. Any bros got similar experiences

DO_YOU_BJ
14-07-2012, 10:46 PM
No offence to anyone and it's not meant to be derogatory. It is just to share n know if other bros feel e same.

I was overjoyed when I got news wife was expecting n it also means action is not possible for e nxt 1 yr?

N being at e peak now, it's bloody unbearable. Any bros got similar experiences

No such thing la bro
There r periods of pregnancy tat is NO NO to intercourse n periods where intercourse is all right, just dun get too wild or rough.
U mean ur gyne didn't advise u on this?

superhuman
14-07-2012, 10:56 PM
No such thing la bro
There r periods of pregnancy tat is NO NO to intercourse n periods where intercourse is all right, just dun get too wild or rough.
U mean ur gyne didn't advise u on this?

Thx for e reply bro.

Gynae did advise. But it's our 1st n seeing that my wife quite tired from her work n all, I jus take care of her well and I don't have e heart to initiate.

Diff women r diff n i heard some r even more turned on when they r expecting.

DO_YOU_BJ
14-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Thx for e reply bro.

Gynae did advise. But it's our 1st n seeing that my wife quite tired from her work n all, I jus take care of her well and I don't have e heart to initiate.

Diff women r diff n i heard some r even more turned on when they r expecting.

Actually, yes.
For my case, even though the gyne gave the green lite, i was so super reluctant to do anything for fear of hurting the baby.
But lucky us fathers to be, many public toilets out there to assist in our quick release.
I have a very close senior friend who told me once, n i will never forget this.
He was the Director of Global Ops for a major MNC n when his pregnant staff comes to him for advise, he wud never fail to tell them:
Now is good n bad time for you.
Good cos u gonna hv a baby
Bad cos ur man will seek external means for release.
Dun forget, use ur mouth!
Never forgot this statement lolzzz

pfingo
15-07-2012, 12:21 AM
i know how you feel and i think my wife got hornier too during that 9 month period ! i went for handjobs at those health centres :D

superhuman
15-07-2012, 03:17 AM
i know how you feel and i think my wife got hornier too during that 9 month period ! i went for handjobs at those health centres :D

thanks bro. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only bastard around who wants to release at times like this... lol

sammyboyfor
15-07-2012, 06:05 AM
when his pregnant staff comes to him for advise,

Should be "... come to him for ADVICE,".

"Advise" is a verb.

HiggsParticle
15-07-2012, 07:58 AM

Don't know who is more lucky... you or me?
My wife will HJ me every morning just to make sure I don't have any bullets left to shoot outside when she was pregnant. And when she is too tired to do it... I have to DIY in her presence until unloaded. :mad:

Xgenre
15-07-2012, 09:09 AM
My wife will HJ me every morning just to make sure I don't have any bullets left to shoot outside when she was pregnant. And when she is too tired to do it... I have to DIY in her presence until unloaded.

What to do? Higgs Particle can create new things mah. She wants you to unload all of your Higgs Particle first so that you won't create any new baby outside. Just be thankful she didn't ask you to cum in a test-tube and then measure the volume daily. Imagine she ask you how come today so little, is it because you went for outside fun yesterday afternoon...:p

DO_YOU_BJ
15-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Should be "... come to him for ADVICE,".

"Advise" is a verb.

Thanks boss;)

sta1100
15-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Hi bro

Most brother here wil agreed, once confirm pop no sex even after expoded can't confirm will get. best is DIY. C&G

Greatking
16-07-2012, 02:08 AM
thanks bro. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only bastard around who wants to release at times like this... lol

I think most men will lose interests :cool:

see see only
16-07-2012, 04:33 AM
Sincerely TS ...

Even a superhuman that is super honest ... need to relieve that streessssssss build at the small head .... :p

So you can ask your 5 bros to help ... but if yours is longer than 7 inch .... :rolleyes::eek: 10 bros may be needed :D

Mayan
16-07-2012, 04:38 AM
Some wives are understanding type. They "close" one eye even though they know their hubby tauchiak outside. :)

I even had one army mate whose pregnant wife told us to bring him with us to LOS when she heard that we were going there for holiday. :D

maxsee
16-07-2012, 07:24 AM
My friend's wife BJ for him everyday to ensure he get his sextisfaction woh....so i think depends on individual wife...if she love u deep enough she will cares for ur well being la...if not tough luck...got to DIY urself....:D:D:D

LunarLover
17-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Never thought about this for i am not married but now reading this, thanks :)

HiggsParticle
18-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Some wives are understanding type. They "close" one eye even though they know their hubby tauchiak outside. :)

I even had one army mate whose pregnant wife told us to bring him with us to LOS when she heard that we were going there for holiday. :D

These are very rare wives. Maybe they were once from the FL industry therefore are more open minded?

porscheclub
19-07-2012, 10:50 PM
I must be damn lucky cos my wife wanted sex throughout & we even videoed it :p

I was rather shocked that her vagina changed from 2~3 months onwards but now recover to before :p I think we took a rest for the last month.

Got to take it easy for 1st trimester. After that no problems. But seriously, some woman can get damn sensitive about hurting the baby & ban you for the full 10 months plus another few after delivery. So, lan lan lor. If you want ECA, make sure you leave no traces ok.

wolfberry2
19-07-2012, 11:00 PM
tried it once in her 2nd trimester, it feels rather awkward not being able to get "rough". haven't done any since then. she also acknowledged that she's not into it either even though she can be horny sometimes.

now looking for a FB here...irony isn't it.

superhuman
20-07-2012, 12:01 AM
tried it once in her 2nd trimester, it feels rather awkward not being able to get "rough". haven't done any since then. she also acknowledged that she's not into it either even though she can be horny sometimes.

now looking for a FB here...irony isn't it.

Thx bros for ur replies. I noe I dun walk alone.

Sometimes pcc also sian, find FL also no feel. If only big head can rule small head desires

maxsee
20-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Tat's the problem with women once they married u...knowing tat if u divorce them rite...u will have to pay tons of alimony...so they can refuse sex wtih u....so if u r smart...u make sure u stay in bf-gf relationship forever with them..in tat way they will never say no to sex with u....:D:D:D

N0N0
20-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Thx for e reply bro.

Diff women r diff n i heard some r even more turned on when they r expecting.Is there really a real issue? heheh

HiggsParticle
20-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Tat's the problem with women once they married u...knowing tat if u divorce them rite...u will have to pay tons of alimony...so they can refuse sex wtih u....so if u r smart...u make sure u stay in bf-gf relationship forever with them..in tat way they will never say no to sex with u....:D:D:D

Staying in a longterm relationship without the intention to marry them is a bit unfair to them. I prefer to find, fuck and forget. That has been the best solution for mankind in view of the one-sided Women's Charter here.

Stimsia
21-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Don't know who is more lucky... you or me?
My wife will HJ me every morning just to make sure I don't have any bullets left to shoot outside when she was pregnant. And when she is too tired to do it... I have to DIY in her presence until unloaded. :mad:

Shiok
nex ask wife for oral lol

hamsapkwai
21-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Good time to initiate anal sex :p

Mayan
25-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Good time to initiate anal sex :p

Old wives tale says if anal sex during pregnancy..... the baby will be gay :)