PDA

View Full Version : Candy's FR

pearlnjewel
14-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Saw this lady call Candy here
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CONpbjaamyo/UAC9aVsW8_I/AAAAAAAADd4/g0PulNa4Z5w/s1600/candy2.gif

Picture looks quite pretty, and since her profile is not so visible in all the post I reckon not many bros have tried her, so decided to call her.

Going to her place is like taking an exciting rollar coaster. On my way out of the train station I see lots of pretty young chinese ladies. Many looks at least a 7.

Finally reach her estate and went up the lift. She gave me instruction and finally reach her doorstep. Its in a corner of the block with only two units. Knock on the door no one comes out, out of the blue an old couple and a young guy steps out. I thought they arranged orgy. They didn't bother me and left. I thought I intruded.

Then I see her inside finally, wow she looks a 7, like a very mature lady but at the same time very young girl looking. With her long colored luscious hair, smooth and shine. Light make up. looks around 26 as she claims. She said I look very young and ya I told her I like woman older than me. She smile and started caressing me passionately.

Nice smell. Started taking off her cloths but sian no frenching I wanted to french her UrgHhh! She don't want to mess her makeup wtf.

Took off her bra, soft bouncy breast like a C instead of B, grab her breast and feels a handful of it in my palm. Shiok.

No BBBJ, only BJ. Not much cunnilingus. 69 not much, she shuns her pussy from my face. But she hugs tight tight. What I like too. Skin very soft, fair and smooth. When I inserted inside her I keep feeling her soft skin and smell her body scent. I very fast buay tahan want to shoot liao but I faster switch channel think of the Old OL at my workplace at least that helps me last longer. Then finally shoot inside her in commando when her big breast keeps bounching and her thigh and vigina skin very soft touching my lower body. Thats the max I can go.

All along shes very passionate n sometimes to the extend that I feel shes abit aggressive about sex, like as if she havent had sex for very long. Kind of too much for me.

Pussy no smell. I lick it and it taste sweet to my surprise! Nvr ask her.

RTF is possible cos shes very friendly and smile all along, chatty. Keep hugging to smell her body scent from bed to bathroom.

FJ is abit loose, her pussy is wet when I touch it after much hugging and caressing.

After I shoot we hug hug on the bed for a while. Not like some other ladies who rush to clean up.

Total damaged only 90 and bought some chocolate but she say she don't like cos makes her fat wtf!

pearlnjewel
14-07-2012, 05:22 PM
See one damned pretty chinese lady along the corridor while on my way out to take the lift, around early 20s. Moderate make up with shoulder length colored hair also. WAH the estate got how many pretty ladies ah!?

She check me out while I was drinking and looks away when I turn to look at her. Wow sibe Chio sia. Now I'm back to try chinese PRC syts sibe cute they all. So proud to be a chinese!

Might have to stop chionging my favourite thai girls for a while after my next bangkok trip.

cataramp
14-07-2012, 05:56 PM
help you post pic...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CONpbjaamyo/UAC9aVsW8_I/AAAAAAAADd4/g0PulNa4Z5w/s1600/candy2.gif

Eastpipper
14-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Wanted to ask for contact till I saw the scary word... Shoot Commando

lookin4fl
14-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Wanted to ask for contact till I saw the scary word... Shoot CommandoHer contact's in the image. You think he really shoot commando? heh

Hyper99
14-07-2012, 06:08 PM
You are doing it raw?

You are really in trouble now.

JulianLuther
14-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Wrong place to post fr TS .

pearlnjewel
14-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Wanted to ask for contact till I saw the scary word... Shoot Commando

oh i got the meaning wrong, not shoot commando. Its missionary position. Name sounds alike warfare.

Got put cd bros, sorry for the error.

pearlnjewel
14-07-2012, 06:58 PM
help you post pic...

Thanks bro Cataramp : )

Czar
14-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Thanks for sharing.

audacious
15-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Can you please tell me how to find her?

LiKiSi
15-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience. Maybe i should try and share mine as well