PDA

View Full Version : My first MP FR

cleanshavenguy
14-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi guys.

Been in SBF for more than a month now and I must say I'm a late bloomer on things like these.

I finally picked up the courage to go to an MP a couple of months back. Virgin attempt and so I scrolled around SBF looking for a good place. Decided to go to a place near my new house. It was late about 9pm and I just finished checking on renovations so had a nagging ache around my shoulders so popped by to check it out.

At first I thought it was sleazy, and the gals mostly MILFs and not SYTs were asking. I decided to go to the far end and there was an MP called K******. A nice sweet woman asked if I wanted a massage. I said ok. She led me into a cubicle and then quickly whispered into my ear if I wanted JG. I was quite surprised being a virgin at this. I asked how much. All including the JG was $100. I read in the forums and thought it was a bit high but since I was there and she was sweet enough, I gave in.

Went to the room and she told me to take it all off and lie on the bed facing down. The massage was good with sufficient strength ause I'm not so into hard massages. Then came the JG came into play. We lifted my leg to put on her thigh and started massaging. Very interesting as she teased my tool and pulled kept going back and forth pulling the skin back. It was good enough to get me hard. After that, she put my leg down and raised the ore one with the same actions. By that time, I was really hard.

When she was done, she asked me to turn over. Since I read the SBF posts by some brothers saying about "autoroaming" and stuff, I tried. She nudged away and whispered sweetly that she can't. I asked why and said that some MPs allow. She mentioned that she operates legally and doesn't want to go into all these. Well, she said if I wanted, I could go to a other MP. I respected her answer and left her to continue. Then she focused on my tool with a HJ. She complimented on it and said it was big. Also said that I'm a good guy and don't PCC that much. I wondered like "How in they world did you know?" I do PCC but not that often. She said that she's been doing a lot and could feel. Well, now I'm impressed but that's because I didn't know better.

She started to massage the shaft and her fingers danced around the crown and the veins. Was very pleasurable. As it was my first time, I didn't hold back and quickly shot my load but she didn't stop there. Made all the blood rush to my tools and shot my load way up. Had to take a breather.

She then stepped out and got a warm towel to wipe it all off. She asked if that was good. I felt relieved after shooting that load.

After that, she went on further tomassae my hands and my scalp. When she was done, she went to get me some water. That was it. My virgin experience with an MP and I was a happy man. Got a massage, shot off a load, happy.

Name: Didn't get one. Didn't know I was suppose to get one.
Looks: It was dark. Think most important was the massage for me at that time. But for her, I might give her a 6/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10. Can't give any higher as I'm sure there are better ones out there. First timer.

As this was my first time, I would say thanks to all the bros who have written about MP/HC and posted FRs and Threads. Appreciate and will be asking for more experiences.

GR888
14-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Bro cleanshavenguy, thanks for sharing your experiences on your maiden trip.:p

Pity the lady didn't allow autoroaming....I'm sure that would have added a lot more to the fun factor. I have to admit I don't know enough about JG to make that distinction with HJ...also, a lot of joints try to pass off their mechanical HJs as genuine JGs, which confuses matters to say the least. But from your description, it appears that the lady may have some knowledge of JG. Good that you had an enjoyable time there.

Anyway, I've just upz you my one humble point for your very admirable and laudable sharing effort...this is the kind of constructive contributions I would like to see from fellow newbies :)...and not those posts populating my threads or messages flooding my inbox asking for contacts.

Please keep it up...speaking from experience, tracking and hunting joints and gems is a damn exciting quest...For me at least, the pursuit and the prowl is often as fun as the action and the catch. :D

cleanshavenguy
14-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Bro cleanshavenguy, thanks for sharing your experiences on your maiden trip.:p

Pity the lady didn't allow autoroaming....I'm sure that would have added a lot more to the fun factor. I have to admit I don't know enough about JG to make that distinction with HJ...also, a lot of joints try to pass off their mechanical HJs as genuine JGs, which confuses matters to say the least. But from your description, it appears that the lady may have some knowledge of JG. Good that you had an enjoyable time there.

Anyway, I've just upz you my one humble point for your very admirable and laudable sharing effort...this is the kind of constructive contributions I would like to see from fellow newbies :)...and not those posts populating my threads or messages flooding my inbox asking for contacts.

Please keep it up...speaking from experience, tracking and hunting joints and gems is a damn exciting quest...For me at least, the pursuit and the prowl is often as fun as the action and the catch. :D

Thanks for the post and encouragement GR888. Really appreciate and will post more when I find more to share with the guys.

MatrixOne
14-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Congrats on your first MP FR. Continue your exploration and i am sure you will find more fun places.:D

Up u for your FR.

Robert68
14-07-2012, 03:46 PM
TS,

Very detail FR. Just UP u

Keep it up.

hierba
15-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Robert68,
Up u for info. But salah leh up u nonetheless.
Gr888 u so free ah. Never jio we go milf hunting.

Hierba