PDA

View Full Version : I got abit of lady lucky today!!!

simontan82
12-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Haha, just to share as I was out for lunch in the afternoon, and happen to see a cute syt(not local) with one of her friend.
I made some eye contact with her and she too did the same and smile back at me afew times.

Then I pick up the courage to start a conversation with her.

By the way we speak in chinese.
Me: Hi!
SYT: Hi!
Me: Where are you from?
SYT: Vietnam, you?
Me: I am local! What's your name?
SYT: Ai Ti
Me: Ah nice sweet name. And so how old are you?
Ai Ti: I'm 21. You?
Me: (I tell her my age) Mind if I ask for your number?
Ai Ti: sure!
Me: Thanks I will call you later. :)
Ai Ti: Sure, bye!

(To be continue! :)
Sorry as this is my first time sharing and this is true story as it just happen to me few hours ago. :D
And please pardon my English too. :o

simontan82
12-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Once reach home, I quickly put down all my stuffs and call her.:D
Phone ring...
Ai Ti: Hello! Who's that?
Me: I am the guy who stalk you, smile at you and ask for your number just now.
Ai Ti: Oh so you are that guy who keeps following me. Hee
Me: Haha yes, I wanted to ask for your number but shy at first as your friend with you.
Ai Ti: Ohhh! So what you want?
Me: Just make friend loh! You live near by?
Ai Ti: Yes I live nearby Jalan KY. You?
Me: Oh I live quite near your place too! So how long have you been in Singapore?
Ai Ti: 6months, going back in about half months time.
Me: So fast? Then we must meet up soon! She giggle! (me thinking in my heart, lucky me to know you before you go back):D
So what you working as? Don't mind if I ask.
Ai Ti: I working in a dance club. How about you?
Me: Ah, I working in a office job. So you only work at night?
Ai Ti: Yes, only at night why?
Me: Nothing lah, thinking of ask you go out tomorrow can?
Ai Ti: Wah, you just know me so fast ask me go out?
Me: No lah, just go out make friends and have fun with you before you go back mah.
Ai Ti: I see. Then what you want to do tomorrow?
Me: Anything. Just come out for lunch and have fun!
(Trying my luck as I think can test water) So actually you interested to earn more money in the afternoon?
Ai Ti: Earn more money? How?
Me: (act abit shy to say) Earn more by accompany me loh! Haha
Ai Ti: Ohh! Can! But accompany you do what?
Me: Anything also can, just have fun loh!
Ai Ti: Haha ok.. Anything!
Me: (Swee Liao) But how much you want me to give you to accompany me?
Ai Ti: Anything, up to you!
Me: (Lucky Best!) Really! Haha ok! Even going to hotel?! Haha!
Ai Ti: Wah first time meet want to go hotel ah!
Me: You say anything one mah!
Ai Ti: See how first!
Me: Ok, then we meet tomorrow say #@ morning?
Ai Ti: Ok you come pick me up!
Me: Ok! So where we go next after I pick you up?
Ai Ti: Anything, anywhere, we decide where to go tomorrow to have fun when we meet.
Me: Ok, I will call you when I reach.
Ai Ti: Ok!
Me: So I see you tomorrow huh! Bye
Ai Ti: Ok, see you tomorrow! Bye!

To be continue, can't continue now after meeting her tomorrow.
Once again pardon me as it's my first time experience and sharing and my English not so good as well. :o

simple2kee
12-07-2012, 06:23 PM
1st camper! :)

simontan82
12-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks simple2kee!
By the way, Bros and sis please feel free to comment on how I can improve my story or writing. I will try my best to improve on it.
Forget to describe her abit. She is not very tall, slim type. Just abit bah bah but not fat with shoulder lenght hair and quite a sweet face and smile to look at.

And hope you guys like it.
:D Excited to the meeting tomorrow!

And hopefully I can get some pics as well. But due to some personal reason, I am not convenient to share or upload photos ( I actually have tons of other photos and vidz to share too) But if there any bro thats kind enough to share, I don't mind meeting up and pass you the files to share.

chiiko
12-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Camping here as well. Waiting for more juicy stories

DreamOfLust
12-07-2012, 09:11 PM
pitching tent here !

i have so many tents in sbf already... :D

naturegreen
12-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Maybe the girl also thinking "I am in luck today! *hiak hiak*"

luvuass
12-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Maybe the girl is thinking, i am lucky today, caught a water fish

gohzxc
12-07-2012, 10:15 PM
My tent up too :D

simontan82
12-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Haha, thanks people! I hope all goes well for me tomorrow so that I can share my experience here. :)

And once again pardon me for my writing.. As you can see I am still a newbie in here :d

callmebad
13-07-2012, 12:07 AM
sounds like she is those WL
they have to be nice to you when you try to befriend them, in order to make their stay here a very profitable one!
if you want to be more 'lucky',you have to be more generous!

simontan82
13-07-2012, 12:11 AM
sounds like she is those WL
they have to be nice to you when you try to befriend them, in order to make their stay here a very profitable one!
if you want to be more 'lucky',you have to be more generous!

Thanks bro for the tips.. Yah man.. If she never keep smiling back or eye contact with me I also paiseh to approach. But consider me lucky to be able to meet a gem in the heartland.
By the way bro, what is WL? Paiseh if my question sound stupid. But I really don't know..

defman
13-07-2012, 12:18 AM
WL = Working Lady

asdfghjkl
13-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Maybe the girl also thinking "I am in luck today! *hiak hiak*"

you know them well.. :o

volcano
13-07-2012, 12:44 AM
hmm...lucky...:confused:

shld be kena a hole in the pocket ba....;)

simontan82
13-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Haha, bro don't sour grape leh.. Is my first time experience like this.. I mean to me the feel is still different from going straight to gl right.. At least got abit of dating feel If you get what I mean. Is the process.and not everytime got chance to burn a hole in pocket like this :)

Red_Wine
13-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Feel happy for u. Bring more money tml in case. Guess that vietnam gal now shld be busy sharpening her chopper.

asdfghjkl
13-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Is my first time experience like this.

have you gone dating before? :o

simontan82
13-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Yes, of course I date before.. Just that that experience Maybe getting the girl laid on the first date excites me :p

Bro, thanks. I get what you mean.. But of course I will back off when I realize or feel that this girl is gonna chop me big time.. I can always back off right. There's nothing to lose.

justdifferent
13-07-2012, 03:29 AM
i think if a girl is checking you out, and is willing to give you her number and meet up with you, you don't have to offer her any monetary rewards.

she might be a ktv hostess or w/e but still she is attracted to you not because of your money, but because of your vibe/ looks.

by offering her money, you've ruined the whole thing. now you're just another carrot head to her.

simontan82
13-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Wahaha, thanks bro. I take that as a compliment! :D

Yardstick
13-07-2012, 10:03 AM
3:55am and still not asleep? How to perform in bed when you meet her later?

adonis
13-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Threadstarter, you lucky devil! I believe your lucky encounter. I think it's very surprising n has a big wow factor. Quickly learn a few Vietnamese phrases from the speak Vietnamese language thread in SammyBoyForum. Best wishes.

grimreaper82
13-07-2012, 10:17 AM
camping camping :)

MitMit
13-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Ts, why u offered her $$ in the first place?

Unless they are WL, most will feel offended.

Just hope its not a carrot head case.

alan0338
13-07-2012, 11:03 AM
remember to use a condom ... :D

todae
13-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Maybe the girl is thinking, i am lucky today, caught a water fish

wahahaha! bro i like your comment.. :D

jsparrow
13-07-2012, 01:10 PM
remember to use a condom ... :D

LOL!!! Thats a good one !!

Blackrain
13-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Camping Camping

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-07-2012, 01:31 PM
TS, why you still here? I thought you gonna meet her this afternoon?
Anyoldhow, please check her passport (verbally telling you her age, no count hor) :D
Ladyluck can bring good or bad fortune ;)
We offer you Man Luck. Good Luck :D

simontan82
13-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Haha, thanks! Just had a great time together.. I will update soon. :D

simontan82
13-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Don't know how to start.. but guess I try to.
Meet her up today, went to her place to fetch her this morning.
There after we went to have a meal at a coffeeshop near by.
:D
Shall let the pic do the talking first.
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh587/ericteo85/IMG_2196.jpg

simontan82
13-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Pardon me but no really pro in writing this like many brudders here.

Along the way she hold my hand like we were bf/gf:D
During our meal, we chat abit and she say she was very tired as she reach home at 5am in the morning as she go out with her friends.
Then she kept saying that the weather is hot and so I suggest to find a place for us to rest and there aircon. Haha guess you guy know where is that already.:D
During the meal and chat, I keep staring at her longkang and my little bro react slightly..

simontan82
13-07-2012, 03:48 PM
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh587/ericteo85/IMG_2198.jpg
How to resist such a sight :eek: During the meal she keep pulling her t shirt to cool herself down. And keep hurry me to go as she say she is feeling hot and warm. :D
So after our lunch, I drove her to our love nest check in and start the fun!
Once we reach the hotel room, I grope and touch her boobs hugging her from behind. But she resist abit say that she wants to take a bath together first. So we help each other to strip down. And wow, while I was stripping down my eye keep looking at her lovely breast. Think about B+. Although she have very slight tummy but I must say overall her figure is good especially her two round melons...

Before I continue.. I must let you guys know that, I did tried wanting to take pic of her nice body to share but sadly she don't allow and seems abit piss off when I want to use my phone to take pics of her in nude.
In order not to spoilt our fun, I had not choice but to agree to her request. :(

simontan82
13-07-2012, 03:56 PM
So once we strip bare... She sees my little bro harden and start teasing it by rubbing her hands around it... I cannot stand anymore so I guide her quickly to the bathroom to have a bath together. Once inside the bathroom we hug each other tightly and french like bf gf under the running water... Then she starts soap me and wash me, while she was soaping me, and teasing my lil bro, my hands were busy playing with her lovely boobs as well. So now both our body are all soapy... then bbf came to my mind and i ask her to sit down and my lil bro thrusting between her boobs. Arrhh... the feeling was heaven... I was tempted to ask her to blow me but the bbf was so great that i cant ask her to stop. In the end my first shot shots all over her breast and alittle on her face as well.:D

Let me share another pic of her lovely cleavage...
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh587/ericteo85/IMG_2203.jpg

newbieb0y
13-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Wow, getting exciting. Keep on going, bro.

simontan82
13-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Wow, getting exciting. Keep on going, bro.

Thanks bro, but seriously was abit disappointed that she dont want me to take her photos in nude. I was hoping that I can share with you guys.

So the story continue... after I unload my first shot on her breast I help her wash up the mess I leave on her body and in return she help me wash my soapy body as well. Then we dry each other up and proceed to the bed. I must say all this while we are like lovers help each other.

Opps, I forget to add, yes, I did buy condoms on my way before meeting her. So when she ask if I have... and I reply, she give me a naughty grin on her face saying you are so naughty in chinese...

Once on the bed, we just try to relax ourselves as I have already release the first round in the bathroom. I hug her in my arm and play with her nipple with the other. And she keeps playing with my bro as is alitte soft now... As we touch and fondle each other then we start to kiss and french again. While our lips and tongue are fighting, our hands are not stopping too. She continue to hj my bro and I fingering her wet hole which starting to get abit wet.

Then I lay her lying down slowly kissing her downwards from her neck slowly towards her breast... She really have a pair of lovely sensitive breast... with me suck one and fondling the other. Her nipples were brown in color with small erected nipples. It was lovely to suck at her nipples and she starting to moan and her hand as usual never leave my bro... After awhile my lil bro starts to wake up again... And as I was trying to get my lil bro to rub against her love hole, she stop me... We were lying on the bed facing each other... I thought what happen the actaully she reminds me to cap.. Haha, luckily... when into it the big head cannot think liao.

So she cap me. after cap me I ask her to be in cowgirl position while I lie down.. I want to see her lovely boobs bounce and make love to her while enjoy looking and touching her breast... And wow... she moans louder and louder... and I can feel she is so wet! As is the second round it take me quite awhile... So halfway, we change to doggy... and wow is even more shoik as she is abit of meaty kind the piak piak sound was loud while fucking her from behind, both my hands were grasping her boobs squeeze them real hard and she moan further while I squeeze... She is really wet now and as I can feel abit of her cum flow down our thigh...
As the momentum, I bang her faster and harder and she keep saying shiok in chinese... I can't really stand too longer already as she is so wet... soon I realease the second shot. I remain in the position for awhile to feel the warm and wet in her love hole...
After the second shot we were both abit tired... So we just rest and chat on the bed as theres still time...

Red_Wine
13-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Happy for u, TS. Damage? How much plate of carrot cake?

simontan82
13-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Happy for u, TS. Damage? How much plate of carrot cake?

Thanks bro, the damage at the later part.. :D

After we rest for awhile... realise that she almost doze off. Haha she is really tired... So as the time is almost up left with about 30mins I ask her to help me blow my bro hoping to realease whatever thats left in me... Can see that she tired but she still oblige to help me blow... And wow the way she look at me while bj me and also me looking and fondling her breast was priceless too...

Think takes about 5min for my lil bro to hard again and when I feel that I was about to cum, I signal her if I can cim and she nod her head with my bro still in her mouth... After awhile I shot whatever thats left in her mouth.. Then she sticks out her tongue and show me my cum which is very very little as is the 3rd round..

She then go straight to the bathroom to spit out my cum and rinse her mouth.. After that she ask me again to join her wash up together...
While washing up, I ask her what's she intend to do later and she say she wanna go walk walk... So after we clean up we left the hotel... All this while she still holds my hand tightly like realy bf gf...

Then along the way... I bought her 2 dresses and a watch... But not those very expensive kind.. Those pasar malam kinda watch.. :D
And also buy some drink as both of us are thirsty...

So in return I bought her stuffs which cost me about $70.
After jalan jalan awhile she really tired liao so she ask me to send her back home. While I was driving her hand as usual put on my thigh. On the way back I ask her when can we meet again, she tell me say see how first maybe can meet again before she goes back. So I say hopefully... And I also ask her will she be coming back again, she say dont know yet but she hope to , to earn more money... So I tell her to remember to call me if she come back again.
When we reach her place we kiss, hug and bid each other goodbye...:o

Please pardon me if my writing is not up to standard as is it my first time writing this. :)

simontan82
13-07-2012, 05:02 PM
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh587/ericteo85/IMG_2199.jpg

Yardstick
13-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Not Bad... 70 bucks for 3 rounds of release (not including rm, cd and F&B). Looks like you have got yourself a pretty good deal.

Just be careful the second time you meet her. She may just sharpen her knife to cut up the carrot for carrot cake before she leaves.

simontan82
13-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Not Bad... 70 bucks for 3 rounds of release (not including rm, cd and F&B). Looks like you have got yourself a pretty good deal.

Just be careful the second time you meet her. She may just sharpen her knife to cut up the carrot for carrot cake before she leaves.

Thanks bro, yah not including those you have mention.. Paiseh, might have left out some details in my story.. And also thanks bro for the advice.. Will play by ear first if meeting the 2nd round.:o

matthew44
13-07-2012, 07:14 PM
U good bro.. Keep up the good work

thomas88
13-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the updates and nice pics.....She's a pretty syt. :D

Upz you already :cool:

simontan82
14-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the updates and nice pics.....She's a pretty syt. :D

Upz you already :cool:

Wow thanks bro, appreciate it. Sorry dont know how to return your favor, sure how to up points..
And also any bro can tell me how to upload photo straight on the forum without using photobucket links?

Tia!!

sgjoey
14-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Did you ask her permission before posting her photos here for all to see? If not, I think that is a gross and unfair invasion of her privacy, and you have betrayed the trust she placed on you.

On the other hand, if this is a promotional stunt for a sex worker to advertise her services, then it is rather well done.

tomcat007
14-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Wow thanks bro, appreciate it. Sorry dont know how to return your favor, sure how to up points..
And also any bro can tell me how to upload photo straight on the forum without using photobucket links?

Tia!!

You can't upload fotos directly to the forum. Sam don't allow that.

Rather than posting naked links, choose the [ IMG ] links provided by Photobucket and the fotos will appear.

dingdong11
15-07-2012, 02:07 AM
So good but please be a gentleman. They came here to earn money n I sincerely hope that in your 2nd encounter do pass her some cash instead of thinking of free f***. Buying things for her is a good gesture but nothing beats cold hard cash.