PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamisation Program

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

naemlo
14-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Very Close fight now,,,,, gogogogo,,,, kekeke :D

Wat close fight, moonblaze n me leading ahead... he nothing to voice out now.

MoonBlaze
14-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Wat close fight, moonblaze n me leading ahead... he nothing to voice out now.Perhaps he is digesting what we had preached. Now busily severing ties with all his KC viet lovers....but then again...rememeber last fri, he told me that the gal that who claim that "he will be the last man she ask for money" is coming back soon...maybe she is back now and he naturally will be busy with...you know what...hehehe... :D I guess his target of the "slightly above his age requirement-decent Viet gal" will have to wait quite a while for his follow-up on serious dating.... :D

sexlover
14-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Wat close fight, moonblaze n me leading ahead... he nothing to voice out now.
No lah, ,,,, he is referring to Lament & my rept pts lah,,,,, two of us running for 400pts....... :D The Amazing Race is on....... :D

geylangbonker
14-07-2005, 02:34 PM
sorry if i post the wrong one

i've been to one agency in golden mile for spore men seeking marriage in vietnam!Is this program contented to marry a wife or is it a gamble out of your own marriage whether success or fail!damn scared whether wan to go for it or not................any samsters here married vietnamese ladyfrom marriage agency!

buratino
14-07-2005, 02:53 PM
I just want to give you some fact about those ladies offered by these agencies:
1. About 80 of them not yet finished primary school
2. 10% not yet finished secondary school
3. Abt 5% don't know how to read or write properly

Most of them are from a farmer familes so they will not familar with what you are having here. Of course they can learn and some can learn very fast but the fact still there.

I hope you can make a decision by your self, for me, I don't think its a good choice.

Cheers

Sha_Gua75
14-07-2005, 07:54 PM
sorry if i post the wrong one

i've been to one agency in golden mile for spore men seeking marriage in vietnam!Is this program contented to marry a wife or is it a gamble out of your own marriage whether success or fail!damn scared whether wan to go for it or not................any samsters here married vietnamese ladyfrom marriage agency!

go vn irc find....then go vietnam meet them....there will be alot...

lament
14-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Cut that crap, the day when u stop bonking the gers, then u r serious, u r in business. U keep changing your target, u called this serious. If u r serious then 1 truly ger is enough. U r a man, if u feeling horny, pay bonk n forget, just remember the 1 u love.

Till now u kept KC bonking this n that ger. How ger trust u??? Gers r not stupid in this line, sometime they just choose to act blur only.

haizzzz.....y nobody believe me sia ...i kenna flak by everybody in a thread i start ....flame war sia ....maybe ask sammy 2 delete this thread ...

1 thing u dun know is i dun and have never enjoyed paid service ...i enjoy the KC game .....

U always say there r thousands n thousands of gers in Vietnam compare to hundreds in JC, y u still prefer JC viet gers??? Easier to hook??? U r not young, need to think. Get to know a decent office ger in Vietnam who dun depend on working as FL/WL to survive. Then u will find happiness. This decent ger, once she loves u, she will treat like a real king.

P.S. U cannot lecture me cos u dunno how much I spent on KXX n HXXX??? Think of it, as NC said something like this, "It is buying temp love."

well ....vietnam is far away and jc is more accessible mah ...

the time i was in vn, i cannot do anything due to the type of work i am involve in .....

i m working on it ...decent or WL dun matter to me in the end of the day lor ..

lament
14-07-2005, 11:01 PM
There's why dun waste you r time with them.

The value of saying "love you, I miss you" and all the crap are all so cheap and worthless cos you are are maybe just one of the many that they said that to.

For that reason, you are starting to believe that she is truly in love with you?

Divert your energy and effort to go after a Non-WL decent gal.

well...i understand wat u driving at but then i do enjoy their company sometimes .... i m a lonely man u know .....

well i hope that she is true but then god knows right ....

as for a decent ger, i m working on one ...guess wat she ask if i wanna marry her but i have 2 sever my ties with joo chiat and i barley know her 4 a week ........ :confused:

lament
14-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Perhaps he is digesting what we had preached. Now busily severing ties with all his KC viet lovers....but then again...rememeber last fri, he told me that the gal that who claim that "he will be the last man she ask for money" is coming back soon...maybe she is back now and he naturally will be busy with...you know what...hehehe... I guess his target of the "slightly above his age requirement-decent Viet gal" will have to wait quite a while for his follow-up on serious dating.... :D

for your info ...she is back since saturday lor .....

last nite was at 51 but as she refuse to step into 51 ...i no choice but stay outside with her at the kopitiam till its time for her to work ....

i do sayang tis ger ok but jus not sure where it leads too .... i dun wan wat happen the last time to repeat itself ...... haizzzzz

sexlover
14-07-2005, 11:07 PM
The Amazing Race is on,,,,,, pls update your signature..... :D

blue_swatch
14-07-2005, 11:21 PM
oh la la, bro lament very ' chi qing' leh. :P

naemlo
14-07-2005, 11:24 PM
haizzzz.....y nobody believe me sia ...i kenna flak by everybody in a thread i start ....flame war sia ....maybe ask sammy 2 delete this thread ...

So fast admit u lost the game?? Who is starting a flaming war with u?? We r just trying knock your head n ask u wake up.

1 thing u dun know is i dun and have never enjoyed paid service ...i enjoy the KC game .....

That's the root of the problem, so many KC so which is the right 1???? U tonight KC f this ger, she is the right 1, tomorrow KC f another ger, yesterday ger is not the right 1, today is the 1. KNN when will this end??? Everydays KC, end of the day, is it love or just to sexify your small head???

well ....vietnam is far away and jc is more accessible mah ...

the time i was in vn, i cannot do anything due to the type of work i am involve in .....

i m working on it ...decent or WL dun matter to me in the end of the day lor ..

Far??? How far?? So because of distance u rather choose WL/FL?? U always say u hav no money except heart for her. Drill this into your head if u hav 1... they r here to earn MONEY. Intially she dun take money from u, but one day when she needs money who will she turns to?? Charity??? It is u, cos u r the closest person she has. By then u will feel T L cos she is asking money from u. U will then leave her n look for another ger, (that what a lot bros do, they normally say my ger dun take money from me, the next moment when the ger asks for money they will leave her.) So when will this look for better ger end??? Another reason to go after WL/FL gers is because they r easier to approach than normal working gers. U r just finding excuses to get involve with these FL/WL in JC.

Not flaming just bros advices. If want to flame, u still here meh??? :D

naemlo
14-07-2005, 11:27 PM
guess wat she ask if i wanna marry her but i have 2 sever my ties with joo chiat and i barley know her 4 a week ........ :confused:

U dun understand her hint to u??? She dun want to work anymore.

naemlo
14-07-2005, 11:28 PM
i do sayang tis ger ok but jus not sure where it leads too .... i dun wan wat happen the last time to repeat itself ...... haizzzzz

Lead to no where unless u r willing to support her.

lament
15-07-2005, 04:17 AM
oh la la, bro lament very ' chi qing' leh.

well ...i spent a lot of time wooing her leh and have yet to do anything with her yet .....wat u think ....

lament
15-07-2005, 04:27 AM
So fast admit u lost the game?? Who is starting a flaming war with u?? We r just trying knock your head n ask u wake up.

That's the root of the problem, so many KC so which is the right 1???? U tonight KC f this ger, she is the right 1, tomorrow KC f another ger, yesterday ger is not the right 1, today is the 1. KNN when will this end??? Everydays KC, end of the day, is it love or just to sexify your small head???

end of the day, i bonk gers because they fall for my KC trap ...... those i dun bonk are those that i really love ....

ask lau pa ...he can vouch for it ..... 2 date besides my only 51 ba xa, and my current ger are the ones that i have yet to touch .......

i only bonk those that like me and i have a bit of KC ..... :D

Far??? How far?? So because of distance u rather choose WL/FL?? U always say u hav no money except heart for her. Drill this into your head if u hav 1... they r here to earn MONEY. Intially she dun take money from u, but one day when she needs money who will she turns to?? Charity??? It is u, cos u r the closest person she has. By then u will feel T L cos she is asking money from u. U will then leave her n look for another ger, (that what a lot bros do, they normally say my ger dun take money from me, the next moment when the ger asks for money they will leave her.) So when will this look for better ger end??? Another reason to go after WL/FL gers is because they r easier to approach than normal working gers. U r just finding excuses to get involve with these FL/WL in JC.

i understand wat u driving at .....the only ones that i will step in and provide the little support are those who pass the 6month mark at least ....

so far only my previous one got the most ....only after being with me 4 a year that i got her a HP for her b-day present ......

as 4 my 7-month old ger ....she knows wat she getting into ....my situation dun allow me to help her but she will get by .....

i m not looking 4 excuse to move to other gers but the fact of the matter ....YES I AM AWARE THEY WANT MONEY but then take it slow and easy .....let the relationship mature mah ...but they like to jump the ger and in most cases GIVING MONEY IS THE PROOF OF YOUR LOVE ..aiyoh if thats the proof they need and in the words of my ger "if i go 4 money ...u r the last man on the list " ....

Dun teach me wat to do .... I know perfectly well the game i am playing and well i make it through the last few years unscathed .....i got a few more on the pipeline too .....

lament
15-07-2005, 04:28 AM
U dun understand her hint to u??? She dun want to work anymore.

Hint hint to U ....this ger is not a working ger and she has more money than you and me combine ....she comes from a very rich family but think she wants singapore PR ....hmmm...see if she willing to support me lor ....

Lead to no where unless u r willing to support her.

well ...we have talk it over ....i need to settle the shit that i m in now before we move on to other planning .....if she can't wait then its ok ....she will have my full support .....

MoonBlaze
15-07-2005, 10:00 AM
well...i understand wat u driving at but then i do enjoy their company sometimes .... i m a lonely man u know .....Getting entangled with too many WL KC lovers will hinder your progress with the decent gal you are going after....esp if news spread to her ear. Her knowledge of you frequenting of JC will be easy for her to find out more abt what you had been doing there if she had not already know by now.
as for a decent ger, i m working on one ...guess wat she ask if i wanna marry her but i have 2 sever my ties with joo chiat and i barley know her 4 a week ........She know that you may stray with KC F if you still hang around in JC. Woman irregardless of nationality will not like sharing of their partner with another. Vice versa for both sex.
....this ger is not a working ger and she has more money than you and me combine ....she comes from a very rich family but think she wants singapore PR ....hmmm...see if she willing to support me lor ............If you are genuinely wanting to be supported by her, then it makes not much difference of you and the group of her fellow countryman who are living off woman. Then why will she choose you??? Can understand if she is after the PR....but ever thought of why she wants the PR here if she is rich and happy in HCMC? How can someone you had been chasing for so long...at most of time even refusing to say she miss you, turn around so suddenly and wants you to marry her? Alright....according to viet culture, if "miss you, love you" are always hang around her mouth, it is worthless....yes, she might really be touched by your persistence courtship. At least this will be what you are telling yourself if you wanna believe her offer. But the other side of yourself is asking is she for real? Gals you had not able to get, you lament abt it. But when they want to get real with you, you are scared. As such, the best course of action I will suggest is that you take some more time to know her better........i need to settle the shit that i m in now before we move on to other planning .....if she can't wait then its ok ....she will have my full support .....What shit are you in? If it is about cleaning up your act with all the JC KC Lovers? I believe, you have to identify what you want for yourself before doing it....not solely for what she wants....you heart and brain must agreed....sacrifices must be made if you both of you want to be part of each other future. I wish you clear state of mind, senses, luck and happiness. :)

naemlo
15-07-2005, 10:38 AM
end of the day, i bonk gers because they fall for my KC trap ...... those i dun bonk are those that i really love ....

Y dun u say this, u bonk these gers just to sexify your small head? If that ger has KC with u n request some money, u will not bonk her n will leave her.

i understand wat u driving at .....the only ones that i will step in and provide the little support are those who pass the 6month mark at least ....

so far only my previous one got the most ....only after being with me 4 a year that i got her a HP for her b-day present ......

as 4 my 7-month old ger ....she knows wat she getting into ....my situation dun allow me to help her but she will get by .....

So u know the prob with these WL/FL?? They need money, but u r still going into their life when u know u dun have money. U just want to hav some KC n free bonk. U r merely looking for temp love n bonk. Admit it....

i m not looking 4 excuse to move to other gers but the fact of the matter ....YES I AM AWARE THEY WANT MONEY but then take it slow and easy .....let the relationship mature mah ...but they like to jump the ger and in most cases GIVING MONEY IS THE PROOF OF YOUR LOVE ..aiyoh if thats the proof they need and in the words of my ger "if i go 4 money ...u r the last man on the list " ....

Didn't I tell u this??? THEY R HERE FOR MONEY!!!! Drill this into your head n shaft it up your shit gap. Once they hav the money then they hav the time to KC with u.

Dun teach me wat to do .... I know perfectly well the game i am playing and well i make it through the last few years unscathed .....i got a few more on the pipeline too .....

We r not teaching wat to do, I hav no right to teach u. We r just talking sense to your long time habit. U understand??? If u r not my friend, I dun bother to talk sense to u. Wasting my time.

naemlo
15-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Hint hint to U ....this ger is not a working ger and she has more money than you and me combine ....she comes from a very rich family but think she wants singapore PR ....hmmm...see if she willing to support me lor ....

So stop fooling around with other gers. Put your head n heart to it...

well ...we have talk it over ....i need to settle the shit that i m in now before we move on to other planning .....if she can't wait then its ok ....she will have my full support .....

U hav the habit of getting to a hit n run situation, u hav no patient for time consuming love love. U get what I meant?

naemlo
15-07-2005, 10:42 AM
I wish you clear state of mind, senses, luck and happiness.

Hahahaahha ding ding, round 2, Tag team of Moonblaze n Naemlo lead ahead...

sexlover
15-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Hahahaahha ding ding, round 2, Tag team of Moonblaze n Naemlo lead ahead...
Ting Ting,,,,,,,,, sexlover leading Lament by 16 lamp pole,,,, :D

MoonBlaze
15-07-2005, 10:53 AM
We r not teaching wat to do, I hav no right to teach u. We r just talking sense to your long time habit. U understand??? If u r not my friend, I dun bother to talk sense to u. Wasting my time. I think he will fully understand our intention....i guess he need time to sort out things.... ;)

Lament, NC and myself are not saint ourselves, as you can see under my signature, my return will be as the devil....just abid by rules of the game and you will be happier. KC F and R/S with the decent Viet gal of yours cannot Co-exist in your case as the latter knows and cannot tolerate the former. We just cannot have the best of both world at times. :)

sucker22
15-07-2005, 11:37 AM

ask lau pa ...he can vouch for it ..... 2 date besides my only 51 ba xa, and my current ger are the ones that i have yet to touch .......

Aiya dun come here bullshit lah u think u r andy lau...i noe who u r that big fatty 4 eyes pig who always go 51 looking for free beer all the waiters/waitress and JC girls noe yr chow pattern. After reading all yr posts make me puke on the spot, i nvr come across such a shameless fat pig as u!!

sexlover
15-07-2005, 07:26 PM
well
Kekeke ,,,, game over very soon,,,, :D

zhu star
16-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Aiya dun come here bullshit lah u think u r andy lau...i noe who u r that big fatty 4 eyes pig who always go 51 looking for free beer all the waiters/waitress and JC girls noe yr chow pattern. After reading all yr posts make me puke on the spot, i nvr come across such a shameless fat pig as u!!
Wow my fellow bro, did is so call fat pig stepped on your toe, so much so that your attack on him is rather very personal.

JackieWong
16-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Ha ha very funny :D

sucker22
16-07-2005, 01:23 AM
Wow my fellow bro, did is so call fat pig stepped on your toe, so much so that your attack on him is rather very personal.

No i juz cannot stand ppl keep bragging abt how viet got into his KC trap i think he better look himself in the mirror b4 talking cock and bull story :D

sexlover
16-07-2005, 01:32 AM
No i juz cannot stand ppl keep bragging abt how viet got into his KC trap
Bro ,,, relax lah,,,,, let him be lor,,,,,, we are all here for fun.... :D

zhu star
16-07-2005, 01:37 AM
No i juz cannot stand ppl keep bragging abt how viet got into his KC trap i think he better look himself in the mirror b4 talking cock and bull story :D
Sure I can understand how you feel. Everyone of us is entitled to our own opinion. The main idea of this forum is to share our view and experince with fellow cheong bros, but such views may not necessary agreed by any of us.

Perhaps it is better for you to totally ignored any of his posting rather than using such strong words in the forum. Make no mistake I am not siding anyone, all bros are my drinking and cheong kaki irregardless of race, age or thinking. :)

zhu star
16-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Bro ,,, relax lah,,,,, let him be lor,,,,,, we are all here for fun.... :D
Can relax by bonking SYT Vietnamese ger? :p

sexlover
16-07-2005, 01:55 AM
Can relax by bonking SYT Vietnamese ger?
Thk bro,,,, give me time to clear all backlog..... Errrr me a retiree liao,,, no more chionging..... :D

lament
16-07-2005, 03:51 AM

No i juz cannot stand ppl keep bragging abt how viet got into his KC trap i think he better look himself in the mirror b4 talking cock and bull story

anyway ..u r more active in fucking FL and JB so buzz off if its so bad that it makes u wanna puke ......

watever i do is none of your freaking business so jus buzz off and go to where the hell u belong ok ....if people not keen in my presence, its between them and me......

watever i say whether or not is fact or fiction is between me and the people who knows me ....so i suggest that u jus freaking keep your mouth shut .... if u r thinner and better looking than me and can afford to cheong anywhere so be it ....as for now i just a poor bloke who can't afford anything .....

bros jus let him be lah ..... i think who the freak he is and jus be it and anyway he is jus a bloody loser who jus got stuck in some shit that he cannot get out and is jus trying to lighten the stress he go through .......

a person with 20+ posting can tick me off is remarkeable ...jus pity him cos he jus lost his hp not too long ago ..........

lament
16-07-2005, 03:53 AM
Getting entangled with too many WL KC lovers will hinder your progress with the decent gal you are going after....esp if news spread to her ear. Her knowledge of you frequenting of JC will be easy for her to find out more abt what you had been doing there if she had not already know by now.
She know that you may stray with KC F if you still hang around in JC. Woman irregardless of nationality will not like sharing of their partner with another. Vice versa for both sex.

well this is 4 me to sort out ..anyway she jus went back and one of the gers told her i play around but her reaction was "he pay for fucks so never mind cos he a man anyway"...................

zhu star
16-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Thk bro,,,, give me time to clear all backlog..... Errrr me a retiree liao,,, no more chionging..... :D
Errrrr............ what backlog? you mean you have a long list of viet gers that you wants to bonk? And you are a retireeeee............. same here, that make both us old bird!

sucker22
16-07-2005, 05:05 PM
well this is 4 me to sort out ..anyway she jus went back and one of the gers told her i play around but her reaction was "he pay for fucks so never mind cos he a man anyway"...................

This show tat u r fucking ass brain she dun give a damn abt u btw i tot u say u bonk free??? y now muz pay meh???? :p

sexlover
16-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Errrrr............ what backlog? !
Aiyo ,,,, me no chiong lah,,,,, I mean u already up my pts mah,,,, I have a list of about 30+ nick up return favour,,, so will take some take lah.... :D

zhu star
17-07-2005, 02:13 PM
Aiyo ,,,, me no chiong lah,,,,, I mean u already up my pts mah,,,, I have a list of about 30+ nick up return favour,,, so will take some take lah.... :D
No problem lah, pts not so important to me when compared with friendship and gers. Just take your time...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MoonBlaze
18-07-2005, 09:34 AM
well this is 4 me to sort out ..anyway she jus went back and one of the gers told her i play around but her reaction was "he pay for fucks so never mind cos he a man anyway"................... See my PM.

zhu star
18-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Neber know that Viet ger are so generous that they allows their love one to fool around :D

Hell will break out if both my regular gers found out that I am fooling behind their back. Already there is jealous between both of them whenever I mentioned one name in front of the other.

zhu star
18-07-2005, 11:22 AM
See my PM.
You no cc to me? Anyway, you heading for JC this week?

MoonBlaze
18-07-2005, 11:29 AM
You no cc to me? Anyway, you heading for JC this week?See my PM. This week probably not... :)

zhu star
18-07-2005, 11:40 AM
See my PM. This week probably not... :)
Got it, keep in touch then :)

Ironpole
26-07-2005, 08:46 AM
This is a hijack!

Sorry bros, know this is very off the topic but would like to know if anyone can inform me where i can find vietnamese style coffee filter? Colleague bought vietnamese coffee for me and would like to brew the coffee vietnamese style.

Thanks

zhu star
26-07-2005, 08:50 AM
I am heading for HCMC in early Sep, anyone can help me in recommending the following:

1 Secure hotel
2 Which is the cheapest airline

euphoria777
26-07-2005, 10:11 AM
......would like to know if anyone can inform me where i can find vietnamese style coffee filter? ......

In Vietnam!!!

euphoria777
26-07-2005, 10:12 AM
I am heading for HCMC in early Sep, anyone can help me in recommending the following:

1 Secure hotel

Go look at the HCMC thread in Internationa FR thread.
Tons of info there.......

Phuket
26-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Very detail Vietnam Thread :p , keep it up :)

lament
27-07-2005, 02:30 AM
This is a hijack!

Sorry bros, know this is very off the topic but would like to know if anyone can inform me where i can find vietnamese style coffee filter? Colleague bought vietnamese coffee for me and would like to brew the coffee vietnamese style.

Thanks

if u dun mind, i have one and willing to sell to highest bidder .....

lament
27-07-2005, 02:31 AM

1 Secure hotel

gong gong,

u old and slip mind liao ....u have the best source of info and thats your grandson me leh .....will advise when i see u ....

zhu star
27-07-2005, 11:43 AM
gong gong,

u old and slip mind liao ....u have the best source of info and thats your grandson me leh .....will advise when i see u ....
I am certainly getting old and senile! Completely forgotten tat you are a walking Vietnamese guide in Sg. Do let me know when you are in JC, won't be coming to JC so often now cos ah ma left this morning for home and will not be back for two months. :)

Ironpole
27-07-2005, 12:06 PM
if u dun mind, i have one and willing to sell to highest bidder .....

actually, need 2. for my colleague and me. he bought the coffee but not the filter.. haha..

no vietnamised bro's know where to get in singapore? sigh..

fly to vietnam..

lament
27-07-2005, 01:23 PM
I am certainly getting old and senile! Completely forgotten tat you are a walking Vietnamese guide in Sg. Do let me know when you are in JC, won't be coming to JC so often now cos ah ma left this morning for home and will not be back for two months.

anytime will do ..... jus give me a call ...2 nite???

lament
27-07-2005, 01:26 PM
actually, need 2. for my colleague and me. he bought the coffee but not the filter.. haha..

no vietnamised bro's know where to get in singapore? sigh..

fly to vietnam..

well bid for mine and then sell it to him at high price ???? :D

zhu star
27-07-2005, 01:39 PM
anytime will do ..... jus give me a call ...2 nite???
I should be in Lam Seng tonite with clients, will contact u again when I am there.

bonoedge
30-07-2005, 12:58 AM
halo, had been interested in viet pop music after exposure to the wonderful country(or rather the girls!!)...tried downloading some from the net but mostly cannot make it!!!

however, come across this song by this guy lam nhat tian,song title 'MOT LAN NUA THOI', very nice melody and emo..

can bros here recommend any good website or any local cd shop that i can find more vietpop? Thks...

lament
31-07-2005, 02:41 PM
halo, had been interested in viet pop music after exposure to the wonderful country(or rather the girls!!)...tried downloading some from the net but mostly cannot make it!!!

however, come across this song by this guy lam nhat tian,song title 'MOT LAN NUA THOI', very nice melody and emo..

can bros here recommend any good website or any local cd shop that i can find more vietpop? Thks...

i dun who is this singer u talking about ...propably a newbie in the vn pop scene ..... cos ain't heard heard of his name ...

there is pretty good vn music forum www.yeuamnhac.com if u wanna download viet music ...lots of free downloads and some of the latest stuff are there too .... one fallback is the site is in vietnamese if u do understand ....in terms of forum layout, it is the same as sammyboy forum ....

u may visit if u like ....

blue_swatch
31-07-2005, 06:49 PM
My fav singer is My Tam, just went to Va Va Vroom Cafe at Bugis yesterday to have my favourite saigon chicken and vietnamese drip coffee . Thumbs up! :)

naemlo
01-08-2005, 12:18 AM
wow all talk abt singers liao :confused: Then I should forget abt my ah heng n go for singer..... :rolleyes:

bonoedge
01-08-2005, 12:51 AM
dun who is this singer u talking about ...propably a newbie in the vn pop scene ..... cos ain't heard heard of his name ...

there is pretty good vn music forum www.yeuamnhac.com if u wanna download viet music ...lots of free downloads and some of the latest stuff are there too .... one fallback is the site is in vietnamese if u do understand ....in terms of forum layout, it is the same as sammyboy forum ....

u may visit if u like ....

BB lament,thks for the help,browse through the website u rec,sadly only can understand 'yeu em'(as in 'anh yeu em' rite?) lol...seems like vn pop quite influenced by western music wif all the translations of english pop into viet..

as for this lam nhat tien,tink he's quite an established singer in vn from wat i read from his fansite...

sigh..everytime listen to that song make me tink of my viet gf...wish i could master that song and sing it to her when i go visit her...

btw any bros here interested to conduct 'viet karaoke lessons'?heehee..

lament
02-08-2005, 10:54 AM
My fav singer is My Tam, just went to Va Va Vroom Cafe at Bugis yesterday to have my favourite saigon chicken and vietnamese drip coffee . Thumbs up!

she is also my favourite singer too ...... was at her home province and visited her home but she was not at home ......

lament
02-08-2005, 10:57 AM
BB lament,thks for the help,browse through the website u rec,sadly only can understand 'yeu em'(as in 'anh yeu em' rite?) lol...seems like vn pop quite influenced by western music wif all the translations of english pop into viet..

as for this lam nhat tien,tink he's quite an established singer in vn from wat i read from his fansite...

sigh..everytime listen to that song make me tink of my viet gf...wish i could master that song and sing it to her when i go visit her...

btw any bros here interested to conduct 'viet karaoke lessons'?heehee..

am nhac = music ......

for karaoke with viet songs, you may try pub 88 near 51...they have a decent collection ....

vn karaoke near lor 39 ....place is quite run down but frequented by vn students and saigon pub .....

but i dun tink have your singer lam nhat tien ......he not even listed in yeuamnhac.com so newbie .....

check out duy manh and a new kid thanh phong ....

bonoedge
03-08-2005, 01:04 AM
am nhac = music ......

for karaoke with viet songs, you may try pub 88 near 51...they have a decent collection ....

vn karaoke near lor 39 ....place is quite run down but frequented by vn students and saigon pub .....

but i dun tink have your singer lam nhat tien ......he not even listed in yeuamnhac.com so newbie .....

check out duy manh and a new kid thanh phong ....

thks for the enlightenment...

sigh..found it very hard to maintain this relationship both mentally and financially..actually more of the mental side; cannot get to c her(as she in vn)..also dunno wat she doing over there...

say going to work for fren...pay only $100 monthly..surely not enough for her..

juz hope can kena 4d big time..so can go over c her...

sorry all for venting out my feelings here..juz trying to find some willing ears to listen...

sexlover
03-08-2005, 08:44 AM
am nhac = music ......
seldom see u at home ground liao :D

Sha_Gua75
03-08-2005, 09:02 AM
make me tink of my viet gf....

care to tell how u get to know her??? :D

lament
03-08-2005, 03:10 PM
thks for the enlightenment...

sigh..found it very hard to maintain this relationship both mentally and financially..actually more of the mental side; cannot get to c her(as she in vn)..also dunno wat she doing over there...

say going to work for fren...pay only $100 monthly..surely not enough for her..

juz hope can kena 4d big time..so can go over c her...

sorry all for venting out my feelings here..juz trying to find some willing ears to listen...

thats actually a pretty good pay in vn and its more than enuff in vn for most people ........ so dun u fret about it .....

lament
03-08-2005, 03:11 PM

u kenna the vn curse or wat .. acting like one of them ....in one viet word "ba tam" pronounced as "bar thumb" literally traslated as "3 8" if u know wat i mean ......

lament
03-08-2005, 03:13 PM
seldom see u at home ground liao

well ..take it as i have retired lor .....ha ha :D

bonoedge
04-08-2005, 12:52 AM

let's juz say i knew her from the STARTING to the ENDING of that road.. :p

bonoedge
04-08-2005, 01:02 AM
thats actually a pretty good pay in vn and its more than enuff in vn for most people ........ so dun u fret about it .....

yah..$100 considered above average pay for most vietnamese.
but dont understand the way they spend $..output always more than input..

of cos wish i dont hav to fret bout that but turns out to be otherwise..feel like pulling out when she starting to ask for help..but dont wan to let money become the barrier btw us....

all i can do now is to do my best to support her at the moment and c how its goes...no choice guys alway 'die' at the hands of the fairer sex(rite?)... :(

zhu star
04-08-2005, 08:35 AM
well ..take it as i have retired lor .....ha ha :D
You retired? Kinda of hard to believe? But then also good lah, now can aim for your cat of gers hahahaha..... :)

lament
29-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Well ...vietnamisation in Singapore has been dealt a new blow with the recent hits on vn gers.....this does not stop there ....its more difficult for viets to get much days in sillypore despite their efforts to move around ....

recently heard that all viets are check via fingerprints to see if they have commited any offense at the airport...those caught are charged in court and kicked out of sillypore ....

all this have drastically reduced the quality of the gers .....with new arrivals either not too stunning and lacking the language skills necessary ....

sexlover
30-08-2005, 09:34 AM
recently heard that all viets are check via fingerprints to see if they have commited any offense at the airport...those caught are charged in court and kicked out of sillypore ......
Newspaper got come out liao........ :D

U seem to have disappear with all the Viet girl.. kekeke

Hope to see u at the up coming TCSSGL10 on 31/8/05 7pm. Visit TCSS thread to get more info. Lot of freebies to be given out. All are welcome. :D

lament
03-10-2005, 02:57 PM
End of the Trip ????

Since April 2001 when I lost that very love in Sillypore, I began my journey thru the throes of JC area. I have witness the rise of new joints and closure of the old and countless generations of Vn gers.....

Never have I thought it may soon be my turn to call it quits. Not that I m getting weary but then I seem to have found my match finally. It all began with a little trip down to A Gun to see a friend of mine and I saw this SYT with my friend's friend. We talk a little & exchanged numbers which is the usual MO of mine.

I call her out to have a cuppa the next day only to know she leaving the very next day. Nothing muh happens though. Somehow I do not know why but I feel the need to call her almost everyday she is away something which I have not done with any of the past VN gers I had even my princess. I jus yearn to speak to her even for a moment.

When she came back the very next trip, I pick her up at the airport and the very next day I got what I wanted. I thought I could just called it off but then I yearn to see her ...........

When I ask her to come over my place, all that she ask is if I working the next day..... the past 10over days she is here, she has been sleeping right in my arms almost every single night......

The crux came on one night when I sms her and she said she is drunk & so I told her to collect tips and go back home and call me. she replied "I dun need u to care for me & will not call u". I told her "never ever to call me again". that night she called and i asked where she was, she "dun know" and that pisses me cos in my heart she is off with some man......

she called me much later and was sobbing heavily and I ask "where r u".she said "dunno". I was damn worried something bad have happen to her. I later learn that some man took her for a ride and wanna to hanky panky with her but she refused and that guy dumped her of the side of road.some bastard..

Somehow its not the sexual things but her ability to read my mind and her skill of communication. there's jus never ending conversation which fill me with much joys.

I really confused right now cos she will ruin all that i shared with the other brothers totally ..... I may have to overturn all my teaching cos I finally met my match. I have ventured but have lost all interest in everything.....Every night I look forward to her finishing her day and hugging her to sleep ....

lament
03-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Duy Mạnh - Hãy Về Ðây Bên Anh
Một mùa thu tàn úa là vàng rơi khắp sân, An autumn end brown & golden over my garden
Mình anh nơi đây cô đơn lặng lẽ, In the place alone and quiet
Từ khi em ra đi từng hang cây trước sân, Since U left every burrow trees before the garden
Dường như cũng đã xác xơ đi nhiều. Also seems to be in destitute.
Rồi mùa thu đi qua khi mùa đông đã về, Autumn has ended when winter returns
Chờ mong tin em nhưng sao chẳng thấy, Waiting in my dream believing U but why have I not seen U
Ngứời yêu ơi em có còn yêu anh còn yêu anh nữa không Dear, do U still love me anymore
Ma sao không thấy một lời cho nhau. Buy why did we not hear from each other
Ngứời yêu ơi em có biết anh nhớ em nhiều lam Dear, do U know I miss U a lot
Những đêm trong giấc mơ tay nắm tay nghẹn ngào. But in the night in the dreams, hands in hand speaking emotionally
Lòng hạnh phúc biết bao ngỡ rằng em còn đây, Happiness in the heart still thinking that U are here
Nụ hôn trao ngất ngây ôi tình yêu tuyệt vời. Kisses once excellent are gone
Ngứời yêu ơi em có biết anh nhớ em nhiều lam Dear, do U know I miss U a lot
Ðã bao năm tháng qua anh vẫn mong vẫn chờ, Time have past I still dream & wait
Giờ em dang ổ đâu hãy về đây bên anh Now where are U, come back to my side
Tinh yêu ta thắp lên cho mùa xuân xanh ngời. Love shines like the beautiful spring

lament
04-11-2005, 09:43 AM
My mind is set

After a short whirlwind relationship, my mind is more or less set for what i plan to do..........pending some negotiations with her ................

I should be doing what i dread most in time to come ....no choice cos i kenna fully vietnamised by her .........

despite all my experience in playing the game with Vn gers, have to admit defeat to her and so I should be going to ROM soon........

For all the warnings and kind reminders from all the brothers here, I will go ahead as plan and even if I have to be stupid for once. this should be it......

will still be in the area for drinks but not the gers.....

naemlo
04-11-2005, 12:22 PM
despite all my experience in playing the game with Vn gers, have to admit defeat to her and so I should be going to ROM soon........

Nowsdays courtship are in days...... Love is a wonder thing which will make someone to do foolish things in a short period of time. Days of IQ is gone, EQ is the 1. Ppl think with emotion n not rational.

U choose your own path, if this turns out to be a success happy ending, we will be happy for u, n that's all, we can't taste the sweetness of yours. But if it does not turn out to be. U want to commit suicide, we can't stop u, we can only discourage u, n company u for a few beers. End of the days it is your decision, be a man n admit to everything u did n responsible for it.

zhu star
04-11-2005, 04:07 PM
My mind is set

After a short whirlwind relationship, my mind is more or less set for what i plan to do..........pending some negotiations with her ................

I should be doing what i dread most in time to come ....no choice cos i kenna fully vietnamised by her .........

For all the warnings and kind reminders from all the brothers here, I will go ahead as plan and even if I have to be stupid for once. this should be it......

will still be in the area for drinks but not the gers.....
Dun 'pray pray' okay? Just do it and show the world you mean business.

lament
06-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Nowsdays courtship are in days...... Love is a wonder thing which will make someone to do foolish things in a short period of time. Days of IQ is gone, EQ is the 1. Ppl think with emotion n not rational.

U choose your own path, if this turns out to be a success happy ending, we will be happy for u, n that's all, we can't taste the sweetness of yours. But if it does not turn out to be. U want to commit suicide, we can't stop u, we can only discourage u, n company u for a few beers. End of the days it is your decision, be a man n admit to everything u did n responsible for it.

thanks a lot ...this is is the path i choose and if 1 day it turns out bad, I have no regrets. She is my last roll of dice .....

its not easy to explain but I know what it feels ......

brs_worid
06-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Sorry to trouble, but whats:

Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good night

Leeson
06-11-2005, 09:50 PM

Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good night

so troublesome for wad, just use xin chao as in hello can liao :D

lament
07-11-2005, 05:51 AM

Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good night

the basic greetings in vietnam is "xin chao" ...they dun really bother with all the diff. time zones .......

brs_worid
09-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Thanks You. Maybe you could add more vocabs in your list....really useful.

blue_swatch
09-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Found your Em yeu already ah? Congratz brother. Its always good to settle down la :D

big_bear
09-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Bros... i finally read thru the 1st few and last pages of Bro Lament's vietnamisation program. I have also a VN girl of my own now but i still dunno if i should ROM with her as what Bro Lament's did... i'm so confused...

i'm a newbie to their language and culture and i also not sure how to support for her in the long run as i dun think i can earn enuf for us both...

And with all those factors like having to support her poor family and herself kept on suggesting marriage to me, i guess i also have to think deeply on what is my next approach...

sianz...

MoonBlaze
10-11-2005, 02:06 PM
...I have also a VN girl of my own now but i still dunno if i should ROM with her as what Bro Lament's did... i'm so confused...And with all those factors like having to support her poor family and herself kept on suggesting marriage to me, i guess i also have to think deeply on what is my next approach...

sianz...Decide what you want.
1)Is she is a WL?
2)Why/what she wants you to marry her other than "LOVE" that she may claim (Maybe you are her ticket to her getting her PR, free lodging, other convenience from a marriage to you...etc).
3)Can you provide for her? Her family, uncles, aunties, cousins etc....the whole family tree. If not she may have to continue working as a WL if she is already one.
Believe you can think of more or maybe other bros will contribute more factors for your to consider.
Maybe u should meet Lament for a cup of coffee and he may offer you insight from another perspective.
Of course, it is your story between you and her but my advise will be "serious" thoughts before commiting....Look ahead as well, such as factor in what are your potential losses if the marriage does not work out.
Good Luck. Cheers!!:)

japboy
10-11-2005, 09:45 PM
thanks a lot ...this is is the path i choose and if 1 day it turns out bad, I have no regrets. She is my last roll of dice .....

pui pui pui!!!..... all ur karma sutra can throw into the drain..... :eek: :D

plman2002
11-11-2005, 09:49 AM
pui pui pui!!!..... all ur karma sutra can throw into the drain.....

自古以来,哪有一位英雄过得了美人关。

All the Best to Lament! :)

lament
11-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Bros... i finally read thru the 1st few and last pages of Bro Lament's vietnamisation program. I have also a VN girl of my own now but i still dunno if i should ROM with her as what Bro Lament's did... i'm so confused...

i'm a newbie to their language and culture and i also not sure how to support for her in the long run as i dun think i can earn enuf for us both...

And with all those factors like having to support her poor family and herself kept on suggesting marriage to me, i guess i also have to think deeply on what is my next approach...

sianz...

an advice to u... i not sure if u know vn culture as well as i do in the first place, i have played with enuff to know wat i am doing.

i m not sure where u know her but from wat u say that she keep suggesting u to marry her. if this is the case and if she is a working ger then i suggest u take a step back......unless u willing to share more info then i can diagnose the case for u.

for my case, i was the 1 to suggest marriage.in the words of my dear, she says she is still considering the whole issue. so its not really confirmed that i will sign on the dotted line yet. but i do wish she will agree to it.

naemlo
11-11-2005, 08:46 PM
i have played with enuff to know wat i am doing.

An experience worker does make mistake too.

unless u willing to share more info then i can diagnose the case for u.

Unless u can read her mind. Diagnose is just another guessing.

for my case, i was the 1 to suggest marriage.

Easy prey....

ballack99
11-11-2005, 10:44 PM
An experience worker does make mistake too.

Good advice :cool:

japboy
13-11-2005, 02:53 AM
自古以来,哪有一位英雄过得了美人关。

but he's no 英雄 wat!!... kekeke.. all d best 2 u bro!!.. :D

and he still got a few months to think it thru!!

SingViet
13-11-2005, 07:11 AM
an advice to u... i not sure if u know vn culture as well as i do in the first place, i have played with enuff to know wat i am doing.

i m not sure where u know her but from wat u say that she keep suggesting u to marry her. if this is the case and if she is a working ger then i suggest u take a step back......unless u willing to share more info then i can diagnose the case for u.

for my case, i was the 1 to suggest marriage.in the words of my dear, she says she is still considering the whole issue. so its not really confirmed that i will sign on the dotted line yet. but i do wish she will agree to it.

How can u know the vietnamese culture that well when u are in Singapore all the time? Being in Joo chiat and knowing those Vn working gals there doesn;t give u a good understanding of their culture Bro. Even with a vietnamese wife and spending 3 years in Vietnam, i still wouldn't dare to say that i know the vietnamese culture well enuff :D

One thing to note that you have to think it over twice, if a vietnamese lady proclaims that she loves you but yet has to think it over when you propose to her, i do not think that the love for u is deep enough.

brs_worid
13-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Anyone know where to buy English Vietnamese Dictionary, I know theres one on the net, but I need a hard copy.

thanks

naemlo
13-11-2005, 04:03 PM
One thing to note that you have to think it over twice, if a vietnamese lady proclaims that she loves you but yet has to think it over when you propose to her, i do not think that the love for u is deep enough.

Yes maybe she does not love him deep enough but they have known each other for less than 3 mths, n suddenly a question popped out, asking her to marry him. First thing in a WL mind, she can't work as WL to earn money. Understanding Lament's condition, I guess he also can't provide much money to her too. U can't live life just on love. Money still makes the world goes round.

SingViet
13-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Yes maybe she does not love him deep enough but they have known each other for less than 3 mths, n suddenly a question popped out, asking her to marry him. First thing in a WL mind, she can't work as WL to earn money. Understanding Lament's condition, I guess he also can't provide much money to her too. U can't live life just on love. Money still makes the world goes round.

Living on love alone doesn't work in this world anymore. As a WL, she will expect Lament to provide for her and her family so that she need not work anymore. And if anyone knows, Vietnamese families are huge... i really mean huge. Most of the WL provides for their whole family, even their brothers and sisters who are healthy refuses to work and just wait for them to bring the money back. I will advise bros who has Vietnamese WL as gf, do not jump into marriage unless u can provide for her and her family. Its no use getting married for a year or two, get divorce because she cannot stand a life w/o money.

naemlo
13-11-2005, 05:20 PM
I will advise bros who has Vietnamese WL as gf, do not jump into marriage unless u can provide for her and her family. Its no use getting married for a year or two, get divorce because she cannot stand a life w/o money.

Yes, that is why she choose this line, cos money is easier n faster. If family is able to support themselves, I guess most gers will rather study instead of working as FL.

It is always a headache to 'love' a WL. :o

SingViet
13-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Anyone know where to buy English Vietnamese Dictionary, I know theres one on the net, but I need a hard copy.

thanks

Bro,

I got mine from Boarders. Pretty good and handy type of Dictionary.

mikemike
14-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Hi bro lament,
I am looking for a vietnamese language private tutor..care to share if you know anyone.(You can PM me). Because i have check out Lingo language school but their times
schedule is too early for me. Many thanks
Cheers!

lament
15-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Hi bro lament,
I am looking for a vietnamese language private tutor..care to share if you know anyone.(You can PM me). Because i have check out Lingo language school but their times
schedule is too early for me. Many thanks
Cheers!

why not u pm me and i ask some of vn friends if they willing to help ....

they are not jc gers but proper gers in sillypore lor ......

u negotiate the fees with them but you may alternatively bring one back from joo chiat ......they do work late ......

mikemike
16-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi bro lament,
i have just PM you..many thanks for your help. Cheers!

Shoe
16-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Congra bro Lament on ur ROM. :)

brs_worid
16-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Bro,

I got mine from Boarders. Pretty good and handy type of Dictionary.

Thank You....

mikemike
17-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Hi bro Lament,
Congratulations on your ROM too. Cheers!

blue_swatch
17-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Congratz too :D Wish you all the best ;)

SingViet
18-11-2005, 11:28 AM
I was flying back to HCM City yesterday and was waiting for my Garuda flight at Changi Airport. At the airport holding room, got a WL talking loudly to her Singapore guy.

Translated from Mandarin:
`I kept you company for 5 nights and u only gave me S$400. I am a working lady you know? I come to singapore to work and only given 1 week VISA. Now u give me so little money. What no money? No money don't make love !! Don't look for me again!!'

She was so loud and everyone in the holding room can hear her clearly. I seriously doubt who can trust these WL for life.

naemlo
18-11-2005, 12:32 PM
She was so loud and everyone in the holding room can hear her clearly. I seriously doubt who can trust these WL for life.

Hiazzzz this happen over n over many times. There is no actual agreement between the guy n WL. The guy bonks liao always think FOC, end of the day of WL wants to leave n ask for money, the guy will give a small sum n this leads to quarrel. U can't blame the WL cos what she said was true, she was here to earn money.

Leeson
18-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Hiazzzz this happen over n over many times. There is no actual agreement between the guy n WL. The guy bonks liao always think FOC, end of the day of WL wants to leave n ask for money, the guy will give a small sum n this leads to quarrel. U can't blame the WL cos what she said was true, she was here to earn money.

your got lots of experience huh :D

naemlo
18-11-2005, 01:07 PM
your got lots of experience huh :D

Hahahah I went to airport once only, n it is with u, remember??? So no experience....

haizzzzzz :( Y u made me remember the past???

zhu star
18-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Was at the airport this morning sending a Viet ger home on a garuda flight, but neber witnessed this type of outburst. Maybe not my lucky day hehehehe..:D

Leeson
18-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Hahahah I went to airport once only, n it is with u, remember??? So no experience....

haizzzzzz :( Y u made me remember the past???

you dun say i oso dun really remember liao hahahah...
that was a long time ago le, more than a year? :p

Leeson
18-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Was at the airport this morning sending a Viet ger home on a garuda flight, but neber witnessed this type of outburst. Maybe not my lucky day hehehehe..:D

wah ah gong who you sending home? you mia for about a month le, wad happen?

naemlo
18-11-2005, 01:43 PM
you dun say i oso dun really remember liao hahahah...
that was a long time ago le, more than a year? :p

Ya more than a yr ago.... :( More than a yr no ger liao....

Leeson
18-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Ya more than a yr ago.... :( More than a yr no ger liao....

not no ger, is no permanent ger...
i am unique ok :D

MoonBlaze
18-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Ya more than a yr ago.... :( More than a yr no ger liao....Result of focusing on drinking too much or what we call the "awakening"....no longer wanna talk KC with them? Do it strictly on a business transaction basis?

naemlo
18-11-2005, 05:10 PM
not no ger, is no permanent ger...
i am unique ok :D

Aiyoh u also know.... I good boy liao. :p

naemlo
18-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Result of focusing on drinking too much or what we call the "awakening"....no longer wanna talk KC with them? Do it strictly on a business transaction basis?

I c break liao.... go n figure out what I meant.

Leeson
18-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Aiyoh u also know.... I good boy liao. :p

its friday ok? i got no strength to laugh :cool:

naemlo
18-11-2005, 06:07 PM
its friday ok? i got no strength to laugh :cool:

U dunno meh... I follow ppl, "C break liao. Char bor nia mah."

SingViet
18-11-2005, 09:48 PM
U dunno meh... I follow ppl, "C break liao. Char bor nia mah."

Aiyoh bros, how to get true love from those viet gals in Joo Chiat? Out of 10, 9.9 are out to fill their pockets at the expense of singapore man. Come HCM City la, i recommend good ones for you :D

naemlo
18-11-2005, 09:59 PM
Come HCM City la, i recommend good ones for you :D

Sure boh?? U want to intro your Charlie Angels to me??? :D

The_Unrepentant
18-11-2005, 10:45 PM
How can u know the vietnamese culture that well when u are in Singapore all the time?

Watch too much tong sin yuan liao. Wa thailand gong tao spread to viet liao.I wan ruan main mian.wo yao wo de ruan mian mian:D

zhu star
21-11-2005, 08:56 AM
wah ah gong who you sending home? you mia for about a month le, wad happen?
Has been travelling in and out of Sg lah, Any way the ger that I sent home was just a friend.

MoonBlaze
21-11-2005, 09:21 AM
I c break liao.... go n figure out what I meant.???Very Chin ah.......:confused:

MoonBlaze
21-11-2005, 09:23 AM
Has been travelling in and out of Sg lah, Any way the ger that I sent home was just a friend.Most cases started as fren onli....hahaha.....how are u? Din see you frequently on SBF nowadays.:)

naemlo
21-11-2005, 09:43 AM
???Very Chin ah.......:confused:

Y chim? Hmmm show that u very long time didn't mix with us. :rolleyes:

naemlo
21-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Most cases started as fren onli....hahaha.....how are u? Din see you frequently on SBF nowadays.:)

I didn't c him send me to the airport....:o

SingViet
21-11-2005, 09:45 AM
Sure boh?? U want to intro your Charlie Angels to me??? :D

Bro, i have 1 group of gals for marriage and another group for Charlie'a Angels services. So different la. U come i intro CA Services for u to enjoy and other ladies for u to marry

CPTMiller
21-11-2005, 09:31 PM
You so many business division.
Now even take care of lonely man and wife to be vietnamese.
"Cam On"
:p
Cheers......

Bro, i have 1 group of gals for marriage and another group for Charlie'a Angels services. So different la. U come i intro CA Services for u to enjoy and other ladies for u to marry

SingViet
22-11-2005, 06:56 AM
You so many business division.
Now even take care of lonely man and wife to be vietnamese.
"Cam On"
:p
Cheers......

Bro,

This is simple finance theory DIVERSIFY :D

raiders
24-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Hi, to those brothers who are based in Vietnam or has been going to Vietnam, could you help with some visa issues?

I know that Singaporeans do not need a visa to enter Vietnam. But,

1. How long does that visa lasts?

2. Can the visa be extended upon expiry while I am in Vietnam

3. Is it very difficult for Singaporeans to land a job while in Vietnam?

4. Is hard to be granted a work permit after finding a job?

I will be following my gf back to Vietnam next month and will be looking for a job there. I am not demanding a Singaporean based salary. I recognised the fact that the Vietnam salary range is very low. I just need a job to sustain my living expenses there. Hope brothers here could help. Thanks in advance.

aixin
24-11-2005, 09:35 PM
I love Vietnam
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/aixinaixin/DSC00017.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/aixinaixin/DSC00018.jpg

MoonBlaze
25-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Y chim? Hmmm show that u very long time didn't mix with us. Yup....been quite a while and me going down rather rarely nowadays and on days when i am there, you guys are not. Nevertheless, hope to see u ppl soon.
Has been travelling in and out of Sg lah, Any way the ger that I sent home was just a friend.
Most cases started as fren onli....hahaha.....how are u? Din see you frequently on SBF nowadays.
I didn't c him send me to the airport...Maybe to him, you are more than just a fren, that's why he din sent yout to airport mah...

SingViet
25-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Bro Raider, my answers in red
Hi, to those brothers who are based in Vietnam or has been going to Vietnam, could you help with some visa issues?

I know that Singaporeans do not need a visa to enter Vietnam. But,

1. How long does that visa lasts?
The normal Without VISA period is 30 days

2. Can the visa be extended upon expiry while I am in Vietnam
Of course u can apply for extension of VISA after that. But VISA prices are not cheap in Vietnam. 6 months VISA approved and done in HCM City will cost u around US$180 and 1 week of waiting time

Why u come Vietnam to find a job? I cannot wonder. Almost all singaporeans here are posted here by their parent companies in Singapore, or else, they are business man.

4. Is hard to be granted a work permit after finding a job?
its easy to be granted a so called `work permit' if u managed to find a job here. But u cannopt speak vietnamese and do not know their culture here, how do u think u can find a job here? Its advisable to do more research before commiting on anything.

I will be following my gf back to Vietnam next month and will be looking for a job there. I am not demanding a Singaporean based salary. I recognised the fact that the Vietnam salary range is very low. I just need a job to sustain my living expenses there. Hope brothers here could help. Thanks in advance.

The thing is that the salary is so low that i don't think u can sustain yourself. If u think Vietnam is cheap place, u may be wrong. I will advise u to come here a few times first before commiting anything. For a foreigner here, money speaks. Without money, nothing speaks. I do assume that u met your gf in JC, unless your gal continue to work here and support u with some money, or else i don't think u can survive here. Don't be blinded by love.. THINK with your big head, not with your little head.

Have a good weekend

naemlo
25-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Why u come Vietnam to find a job? I cannot wonder. Almost all singaporeans here are posted here by their parent companies in Singapore, or else, they are business man.

True, finding a job there will defintely get lower pay. Imagine, I know a Uni grad in design working for a famous advertising company Ogvil & Matters, earns abt 600USD or 1KSGD per month.

The thing is that the salary is so low that i don't think u can sustain yourself. If u think Vietnam is cheap place, u may be wrong.

HCMC is defintely expensive to cheong :D

l16h66g16
09-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi

I am visiting HCM this sunday. A friend of mine told me that we can't bring Girl to our Hotel room! is it true ? If it is true, is there any way out ?

mirage
11-12-2005, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=naemlo]True, finding a job there will defintely get lower pay. Imagine, I know a Uni grad in design working for a famous advertising company Ogvil & Matters, earns abt 600USD or 1KSGD per month.

I know also a uni grad who earns only about USD250 a month. A fresh uni grad earns about USD100 a month.

dan01
11-12-2005, 11:35 AM
so many JC buddies and friends.

i've better keep a lower profile too.

kekeke...

l16h66g16
23-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Hi Bros !

Calling to Vietnam is very expensive compare to other Asia country !

Anyone knows any cheapest way to call Vietnam other than using the internet ? Cos my gal don't know how to use a PC !

Please advise ! Thanks Alot !

Merry Christmas !

naemlo
23-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Hi Bros !

Use singtel hello card, abt 0.4 per min. I'm using it. :D
http://home.singtel.com/consumer/products/international_calls/international_calling_services/hellosuptmsup_card_description.asp

SingViet
24-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Hi Bros !

Anyone knows any cheapest way to call Vietnam other than using the internet ? Cos my gal don't know how to use a PC !

Please advise ! Thanks Alot !

Merry Christmas !

Normally when i am back in Spore, i will buy the StarHub international calling card. For a card with $15 value, you are paying just $9 for it. When use it to call Ho Chi Minh City, you can call for 25 mins. The quality is good and clear too. :D

l16h66g16
24-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks Bros !

I just bought the starhub calling card and it seem to be the best deal !

Thanks again !

SingViet
24-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Thanks Bros !

I just bought the starhub calling card and it seem to be the best deal !

Thanks again !

Very welcome. Now your gal can call back Vietnam at a cheaper price. :D

Leeson
24-12-2005, 07:45 PM
The cheapest calling card to vietnam is CHATCHAT card... $10 face value for 40 mins (per min billing) and can usually get the card at $8.50-$9.00...

l16h66g16
24-12-2005, 11:00 PM
The cheapest calling card to vietnam is CHATCHAT card... $10 face value for 40 mins (per min billing) and can usually get the card at $8.50-$9.00...

Bro Leeson, where can i get this CHATCHAT card ? I never knew there is such a good deal !

Thanks !

Giang Sinh vui ve To all BROS !!

Leeson
25-12-2005, 01:47 AM
most of those shops selling lots of different callcards should have it...

SingViet
25-12-2005, 07:33 AM

WOW! that's cheap. But is the voice quality clear? I cannot remember which calling card i tried last time, its cheap but the voice quality is really bad. I should try this CHAT CHAT card when i am back in Spore next month :D

l16h66g16
25-12-2005, 03:47 PM

Just bought a Chat Chat card at $9.00 from a handphone shop near my place.

But it also allow only 25mins of call time to Vietnam(Mobile). The quality of the call is also not very good compare to the Starbub International calling card.

Bro Leeson, how u mamage to get 40mins of call time ?

Please advise !

Thanks !

Leeson
28-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Just bought a Chat Chat card at $9.00 from a handphone shop near my place.

But it also allow only 25mins of call time to Vietnam(Mobile). The quality of the call is also not very good compare to the Starbub International calling card.

Bro Leeson, how u mamage to get 40mins of call time ?

Please advise !

Thanks !

only 25 mins meh? maybe they changed the rates or something but last time when i call a lot i did a calculation with all the cards and found this one the best le :confused:

lament
29-12-2005, 01:54 PM
depends on where u call ..... u should get more calltime calling homephones and lesser with mobile phones....

please note that there is always residual value in every card no matter how much u call .....it will never be zero and thats how they rips us off....

btw ....chat chat charges for connected call thats not answered unlike the starhub one .....

heard theres a new card call smiles that gives 28mins but yet to try and another company call skyroam offering the same ....

power_stormy
29-12-2005, 11:10 PM
My gal want to come and visit me next week from Vietnam. She call me saying that she need to have at least $1000USD to show to the Singapore Custom, to prove that she is here to tour and not to work ! Is this true ? can any brother verify this ? Cos i don't want to be a roberto !

SingViet
30-12-2005, 07:51 AM
My gal want to come and visit me next week from Vietnam. She call me saying that she need to have at least $1000USD to show to the Singapore Custom, to prove that she is here to tour and not to work ! Is this true ? can any brother verify this ? Cos i don't want to be a roberto !

Yes, ICA has been very strict lately with Vietnamese gals. They need to show around US$1000 in their wallet, or a valid credit card in order to prove that they are not coming to Singapore to work. I met a mamasan who always bring gals into Spore to work, she also complain that now even US$1000 may not work for the gals. But bro, u really giving her US$1000 to come into Spore? U might as well spend the money to come to Vietnam :D

SingViet
30-12-2005, 07:54 AM
only 25 mins meh? maybe they changed the rates or something but last time when i call a lot i did a calculation with all the cards and found this one the best le :confused:

Personally, i still find Starhub International Calling Card the best sound quality for the same rates. Its worth the value. I used to call by Handphone via M1 021, sometimes the sound quality also not as good as Starhub. And most importantly, its much more expensive.

I guess we have to wait till Vietnam enter WTO in either 2006 or 2007 before we can all enjoy cheap calling rates to Vietnam. :D

euphoria777
30-12-2005, 11:51 AM
I guess we have to wait till Vietnam enter WTO in either 2006 or 2007 before we can all enjoy cheap calling rates to Vietnam. :D

2006 no way liao...
2007 also slim chance....

SingViet
30-12-2005, 01:13 PM
2006 no way liao...
2007 also slim chance....

wah lao... then die liao. Still have to be tied down by the crazy rates for a few more years. I once wrote an article, it wrote something like the telecommunications sector in vietnam will be liberlised in middle 2006... don't know true or not..:rolleyes:

tien23
06-01-2006, 08:44 PM
This vietnamisation program tread has been really useful. manage to gather so much valuable information here. i am also a victim of the vietnamisation program. got to know a KTV girl 5 mths ago. visited her at HCM & spent the most romantic 5 days of my life at sin city. guess now it is time for me to wake up from my dreams & say my good byes. she is really a great girl & at a different time & place, things might have been different.

power_stormy
07-01-2006, 02:44 AM
Hi all

Found this site and found it very useful for our Vietnamisation Program.

Do you have something important to say to someone you love, someone you care about.

Express that feeling with ultimate gift that says it all.

A gift that inspires the heart, and touches the soul.

Your words, thoughts, and feelings, meaningfully wrapped in a uniquely designed gift with your verse of choice as a key emotional focal point.

There is nothing that can not be said . (and everything that should be said.)

Look no further

http://www.cholien.com/index.php (http://www.cholien.com)

Please up my rep if your guys find this site useful ! Thanks !

SingViet
07-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Hi all

Found this site and found it very useful for our Vietnamisation Program.

Do you have something important to say to someone you love, someone you care about.

Express that feeling with ultimate gift that says it all.

A gift that inspires the heart, and touches the soul.

Your words, thoughts, and feelings, meaningfully wrapped in a uniquely designed gift with your verse of choice as a key emotional focal point.

There is nothing that can not be said . (and everything that should be said.)

Look no further

http://www.cholien.com/index.php (http://www.cholien.com)

Please up my rep if your guys find this site useful ! Thanks !

Bro,

I think your wallet will be vietnamised if you buy the motorbike from the website. heheheh :D

power_stormy
07-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Bro,

I think your wallet will be vietnamised if you buy the motorbike from the website. heheheh :D

Yup ! i was also so surpise that this site even can send motorbike/air-con/TV and even cash with no extra charge !

I personally have not try this site yet, if any bro have tried please comment on their service !

Thanks bro naemlo for adding my reps !

SingViet
07-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Yup ! i was also so surpise that this site even can send motorbike/air-con/TV and even cash with no extra charge !

Bro, they mark up the prices of the things a lot, and that's why there are no extra charge. A check of the motorcycle prices showed a high mark up :eek:

stbt99
22-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Bros,

How much a decent scooter cost in chao duc?

may be getting 1 for my ba xa..

Osama
18-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Hello,

Being a "victim" myself, was wondering if any of you guys have any experiences or tips on extending the stay of a viet gal who comes over.

Let me give you the background first about this viet gal.

1st time she was here. (The exact duration of her stay. I'm not too sure.)
Came to SG, given x wks
Went to JB for 1 day, came back and extended x wks.

Abt 1 month later
2nd time she was here.
Came to SG given 2 wks visa
She paid $300 and the guy brought her to SIR at lavender, managed to get an extension of 2 wks.

Abt 2 weeks later. (Now)
Came to SG given 1 wk visa.(Last day is 22 Feb)

So that her history.

Now comes my qns, how can I help her extend her stay here?? That syndicate's asking for more money now!! I have visited the ICA website but it didn't really say anything abt extending. I'm not too sure abt the exact procedure but I suppose I have to go over to SIR fill up some forms and I will know the results of the extension immediately, like what the guy did previously. However, I need to know the finer details?? I've d/l 2 forms (14 and V39I) not sure if it's the correct ones...but from what I see, there are a few things which I wouldn't know how to ans.

How should I answer these qns??

* Her address in sg??
If I delcare her as my friend/girlfriend. Does she have to stay with me or any address will do??

* Her occupation, education.
Does all these matter??

* What's my relationship with her??
what should I put for this??

* If the guy previously declared himself as her BF and now another guy(me) did the same, would they qns me?? But from what I understand, the guy help a lot gals before, so I guess in record he already has a lot of GFs??

* SHOULD I get her stay extended, and she gets caught "working", what are the implications the "sponser(me)" might have??

* Or should I bring her out to another country like indo or JB?? But what's the process of coming back like?? That's I'm not too sure myself.

These are the things I can think of now. Even though the form maybe wrong. But I suppose I will be faced with similar qns?? I don't want to mess it up. Do you have any similar experiences?? Any tips for me?? If I miss out something, please by all means tell me!!

Thanks a lot for reading!! Please help your fellow "victims!!" :o

Leeson
19-02-2006, 11:48 AM
You only need Form 14. There wont be much questioning. Looking at the timing sequence, dun think she can get an extension so easily though, ICA damn stuck up recently, even declare relatives oso cannot heheh... Can try going for a roundabout in JB maybe :p

naemlo
19-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Thanks a lot for reading!! Please help your fellow "victims!!" :o

As I mentioned to u, y go into all these shit??? Unless u telling me, she is your wife to be, just like our Lament..... then I lan lan.

zhu star
19-02-2006, 12:35 PM
As I mentioned to u, y go into all these shit??? Unless u telling me, she is your wife to be, just like our Lament..... then I lan lan.
Marry her lor, then she can stay in sg permamently:p

eurofighter
19-02-2006, 12:39 PM
maybe we met but not formally introduced ...... I am often seen .....Just look out for 1 hefty chunk there ....

Bro! How are you doing my brother? What happened to your gal that you're supposed to get married to? Tot all is in order?

Aiyoh... Perhaps we should go to the club and chit chat again. It has been a while since we met ya...

Osama
19-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Thanks a lot bros Neamlo, Rof|maoxz, SingViet, Lesson for all their help. I've gotten a lot info from you nice ppl!! Thanks!!

Let me try consolidate all the info I have gathered. Some may contradict each other but I will list them out anyway. Hopefully it will be useful to some
other bros who is just as "stupid" as me. :o

First of all, the purpose of this post to provide info to ppl who wants to extend a person's social visit pass after the set number of days given to the person when he/she first enter SG, by maybe from 3 days to 2 weeks or even more. Not trying to get PR, anything long term or go ROM that kind of stuff.

Quote from ICA website.

Social Visitor On Short Visit

* A copy (original) of duly completed Form 14, Form V39 (Form V39 is only for non-Malaysians

). Every applicant (including children) has to complete a set of these forms. You will require

Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print the form. Download may take a while;
* Applicant's valid travel document;
* Onward/return ticket (for applicant who is non-Malaysian);
* Sponsor's identity card.

So far, there are 2 known methods to me. Both methods has been abused thoroughly so don't think we the smarts ones. Please few free to add more if you know any.

Let's start with the easy 1 first.

Exit singapore and come back again, usually to a neighbouring country.

Basically you bring the person out of SG as if the person is going to leave SG. Then maybe after a day or more. The person comes backs to visit SG again. Thus the whole process of applying to enter SG repeats itself.

Pros:
Under NORMAL circumstances, a person who wants to visit SG will be given min 3 days social visit pass. Thus it's almost a sure way to get at least 3 more days. Also you will not be liable for the person's action in SG.

Cons:
If the situation is abnormal, then you would have a big problem. Should you bring the person out of SG, and when upon return the person is refused entry due to some reason. The person is basically stuck there. Somehow, you would have to get whatever belongings or stuff he has over to the country he is stuck in and from there he goes back home.

Basically this is a easier method. If the person has already got in once, he probably knows what to do as it's the same process.

Nobody seems to be able to have a good way to increase the sucess rate of this method though. Anybody can help??

Applying for an extension at SIR (Lavender)

This is slightly more complicated and also have it's good and bad point!! As stated from the quote from the ICA website, prepare the stuff required and head on down to lvl 4 of the SIR building.

Pros:
Unlike the previous method, it's ok to fail. The person just leave the country according the date orginally stated.

Cons:
The main concern here is should the person stay is extended, you will now be responsible for his action. Also everybody seems to agree that ICA is quite strict these days and the chance of sucess is not high.

Qns which I have and ans I got.

What happens if the person gets caught doing something bad in SG.

If you sponsor the lady and she is caught during a raid, you will also be charged in court. It could lead to a jail term and fine.

The implication is minimal, meaning that if she's caught working without a valid working permit, she will get deported back, and you may bare the expatriate fees if she does not have any money.

Quote from form 14.
I hereby sponsor this application and certify that it is made for the purpose as stated by the applicant.
The statements made in this application are true and correct.
I shall be responsible for the cost of the applicant’s repatriation and maintenance pending such repatriation, if necessary.

With reference to how to fill up the all important form 14.

Her address in sg??
Plus point if she is staying with you.

It doesn't matter if it's only for a short time visit.

Her occupation, education.

Declare her working in decent job as in earning good, like HR exec but must be reasonable.... dun declare working as waitress....

What's my relationship with her??

Bf, a plus point

But ICA will grill both of you the relationship, what makes the sudden change of local sponsor, etc... Just be prepared for these answers.

If both of you are in serious relationship, you may input as BGR relationship, supported with photos.

Other points to take note.

How the officer decide on whether to extend the visa.

1) The reason of staying long period in SG (she is here a tourist visa, y will ppl need more than 14 days to tour around SG??)

2) The reason y this ger is always in SG (same as point 1 n y will a ger visit SG so many times?)

3) Whether she has the money to herself in SG (staying in SG is not cheap)

4) Other factors

Be prepared to attend interview

So this is it at the moment, will add more info when the come up. Hopefully it will be useful for anybody who needs it. Anyway I will be heading down to SIR (20 Feb) Will give a "FR" after that. Wish me luck!! :D

To ans senior neamlo's qns

"As I mentioned to u, y go into all these shit??? Unless u telling me, she is your wife to be, just like our Lament..... then I lan lan."

Think of it as helping a friend?? Fortunately, I only have 1 such friend??

Some other qns I have and hopefully they can be ans soon thanks!!

Form 14, it ask for the occupation and highest education. What would be a good thing to put?? And also how is their education system like??

If I go according the website, I will also need to fill up form V39I?? In that form there is a field which need us to fill up a certain amount as deposit. Is that needed??

Can we fall back on the other plan when 1 fail?? I mean, for e.g I go SIR, application not approved, I then bring the person to JB?? Will they have like a record of the applications I made??

Is there anything that these "agents" know that we don't?? That's why they are getting paid?? e.g

they know what to say when the ICA officer ask them, who the gal is...what is she doing here...

where she live and things like that. Or they know what's the best time to enter JB...come back SG....

Rof|maoxz
20-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks a lot bros Neamlo, Rof|maoxz, SingViet, Lesson for all their help. I've gotten a lot info from you nice ppl!! Thanks!!

Some other qns I have and hopefully they can be ans soon thanks!!

Form 14, it ask for the occupation and highest education. What would be a good thing to put?? And also how is their education system like?? <----Generally put High School, I always do that.

If I go according the website, I will also need to fill up form V39I?? In that form there is a field which need us to fill up a certain amount as deposit. Is that needed?? <----ICA will decide what amount is the security deposit, then you shall proceed to any 4 major banks to buy a Banker's Guarantee, or Cashier's Order or NETS. You need not write any amount, they will write it for you.

Can we fall back on the other plan when 1 fail?? I mean, for e.g I go SIR, application not approved, I then bring the person to JB?? Will they have like a record of the applications I made?? <----Chances of re-entering is low.

Is there anything that these "agents" know that we don't?? That's why they are getting paid?? e.g <----Agents now don't earn as much as in the past. Esp. for STSVP and PDMM pass, not as lucrative as in early years. Those inefficent one will tell those applicants that they will surely get positive answers, but all these are purely verbal promises. Utlimately ICA is the only channel to get this approved.

They know what to say when the ICA officer ask them, who the gal is...what is she doing here...

where she live and things like that. Or they know what's the best time to enter JB...come back SG....<----Usually Agents will try when the applicants ask for their services. The agents will made the first round filling out forms and apply. If the application is rejected, normally they will advise them to wait for another 4 weeks or so...

naemlo
20-02-2006, 10:47 AM
So far, there are 2 known methods to me.

U quoted all my lobangs.....

Somehow, you would have to get whatever belongings or stuff he has over to the country he is stuck in and from there he goes back home.

He can go back to his country directly or buy a ticket back to S'pore Airport n from there transit back to his country.

Nobody seems to be able to have a good way to increase the sucess rate of this method though. Anybody can help??

The officer in the customer is either u, your family or your good friend :p

If you sponsor the lady and she is caught during a raid, you will also be charged in court. It could lead to a jail term and fine.

Normally u will not be charged...... but your "reputation" is bad.

The implication is minimal, meaning that if she's caught working without a valid working permit, she will get deported back, and you may bare the expatriate fees if she does not have any money.

Normally she will be given a few days to change the returning flight.

Anyway I will be heading down to SIR (20 Feb) Will give a "FR" after that. Wish me luck!!

U r creating problem for yourself....... how many "friends" can u help??

If I go according the website, I will also need to fill up form V39I?? In that form there is a field which need us to fill up a certain amount as deposit. Is that needed??

U prepare to lose all your money?? The deposit is not 100 or 200 SGD but thousands..... y not give me the thousands?? :p

Can we fall back on the other plan when 1 fail?? I mean, for e.g I go SIR, application not approved, I then bring the person to JB?? Will they have like a record of the applications I made??

U can, dun worry.....

Is there anything that these "agents" know that we don't?? That's why they are getting paid?? e.g

Agents work same as u.... but instead of helping a "friend", he gets pay for the trouble.

Osama
20-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Thanks Rof|maoxz neamlo!!

It's now 1105...me posting from bugis mc. Reached ICA at around 0830.Filled up the 2 forms...proceeded to get queue no. waited 30mins...go counter...the officer didn't ask much...just my IC...and asked why I need to extend..I said she's visiting me...and that's it...she then gave me back my queue no. and told me to come back at 1300 to collect her passport...so that is why i am here now. so what is going to happen next?? she didnt say anything about an interview but i suspect there is one?? hopefully someone reads this in time...hahaha....

regarding her deposit...i believe the agent didnt pay?? when she was helping her??

naemlo
20-02-2006, 11:31 AM
regarding her deposit...i believe the agent didnt pay?? when she was helping her??

He might, she dunno.... :D wait till 1pm n c wat's the outcome loh.

Rof|maoxz
20-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks Rof|maoxz neamlo!!

It's now 1105...me posting from bugis mc. Reached ICA at around 0830.Filled up the 2 forms...proceeded to get queue no. waited 30mins...go counter...the officer didn't ask much...just my IC...and asked why I need to extend..I said she's visiting me...and that's it...she then gave me back my queue no. and told me to come back at 1300 to collect her passport...so that is why i am here now. so what is going to happen next?? she didnt say anything about an interview but i suspect there is one?? hopefully someone reads this in time...hahaha....

1 hr of time-waiting is damn awful, esp. you don't know the outcome. Keke. Let's hope you will get positive answers loh. :)

Osama
20-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Ok guys!! I'm back!!

The previous post was from a pda, thus didn't write a lot. Let's start from the beginning.

Reach ICA lvl 4 at 0830, filled up Form 14 and V39I(The 2 forms are printed on a same piece of paper.) Took me some time to filled up the form and after I'm done, the gal was still queueing just for the queue no. So the wait for the queue no. is already close to 15 mins.

After obtaining the queue no. It's another 40 mins wait just to submit the form to the ICA officer. Finally when my number is called. I gave the form with all the relevant docs required to the lady officer. She check all the docs, did some input into her com and asked "Why is she asking for an extension again". I said "She's here to visit me. She paid quite a lot for a plane tix here and was only given 1 week of stay. I was hoping that she can stay a bit longer at least make the money she spended worthwhile." I don't think she even recorded what I said. Then she just told me to proceed to the collection counter at 1300. At the moment it was around 0950.

Came back at 1230, our number was only called at 1340. When over to the counter,

Lady: "Sorry, your application was rejected."
Me: "Is there are way for me to appeal??"
Lady: "Ok, you wait outside the interview room and wait for your no. to be called."

The wait for the interview was abt 20mins. My no. appeared on the door and I went in with the gal. Inside was this young male officer. Probably not even over 30. I don't remember the entire conversation by these are the things he said or asked.

Q:"What your relationship with her"
A:"She's my GF"

Q:"Why do you want to extend her stay here??"
A:Same as what I have said to the lady officer in the beginning plus a bit more of how expensive the tix was and things like that.

Q:"Did you know she is extending for the 2nd time?? Who extended it for her the 1st time??"
A:"Yes I know, the person who did it for her is probably the friend of her viet female friend she is visiting."

Q:"When did you meet her??"
A:"It was during the last trip she was here."
O:"Oh!! so only about a month or less."

These are pretty much all the questions. He then said all these.

"It is not good for her to only went back to vietnam for 2 wks and come back again so soon."

"This is the LAST time I'm going to extend her stay here. After 2 wks, don't came back and ask for another extension!! Make sure she goes back and stay longer this time round. If she still wants to comes back again in 2 wks or so. Again she will be getting 1 week and no more extension."

I then thanked him from the bottom of my heart and left!!

So this is it. My "FR". Again thanks to all the senior bros who helped me!! Think it's going to be a LONG while before I try a "stunt" like this again!! :o

naemlo
20-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Lady: "Ok, you wait outside the interview room and wait for your no. to be called."

I told u, be prepared for an interview.... ahahahhaahah :D

Leeson
20-02-2006, 08:39 PM
wah, we might have brushed past each other since i was there around 2pm :D

anyway, saw a very good point by ah gong earlier... Get married, then for sure she can stay :D

lament
21-02-2006, 02:43 AM
sorry 4 the late reply cos i hardly online this days .............

Exit singapore and come back again, usually to a neighbouring country.

Pros:
Under NORMAL circumstances, a person who wants to visit SG will be given min 3 days social visit pass. Thus it's almost a sure way to get at least 3 more days. Also you will not be liable for the person's action in SG.

Cons:
If the situation is abnormal, then you would have a big problem. Should you bring the person out of SG, and when upon return the person is refused entry due to some reason. The person is basically stuck there. Somehow, you would have to get whatever belongings or stuff he has over to the country he is stuck in and from there he goes back home.

this days the chances of returning to singapore via JB is tougher than before. I know of many who get refuse entry to Singapore and ask to return to JB with a big "W2" stamp. this is not limited to those who come often but to 1st-timers in Sillypore. this route was misused by the PRC on the "Xin-Ma-Tai" trail in the past.

A better exit is via the airport....pay the price and u get at least 1 week in the worst case....

Applying for an extension at SIR (Lavender)

What happens if the person gets caught doing something bad in SG.

I think not so serious unless u make a living out of doing extension lor .... in the name of love we man do silly things right ....

Her address in sg??
Plus point if she is staying with you.

It doesn't matter if it's only for a short time visit.

Declare her working in decent job as in earning good, like HR exec but must be reasonable.... dun declare working as waitress....

Bf, a plus point

But ICA will grill both of you the relationship, what makes the sudden change of local sponsor, etc... Just be prepared for these answers.

If both of you are in serious relationship, you may input as BGR relationship, supported with photos.

1) The reason of staying long period in SG (she is here a tourist visa, y will ppl need more than 14 days to tour around SG??)

2) The reason y this ger is always in SG (same as point 1 n y will a ger visit SG so many times?)

4) Other factors

Her address in sg??

I think if u put her as working ...u get grilled even more leh ....think of it if u taking a salary from a job how can u afford to take a long holiday every other month ........

4) Other factors

in one word that sums it all "Subject to Approval" i think its more to do with their mood lah .....

I remember once I bought my wife after we file for our notice of marriage for extension. the officer say she will give me 2 weeks at the most but she say my wife cannot go back to ICA for extension until at least 6 weeks before the marriage.I ask her so if prior to that where should i go for extension and her reply was "thats not my problem" which means she is obviously sprouting crap and I ask her to return my form cos my wife visa will only expire the following week. I went back the following week and got her extended for 30days.

She went back subsequently and back 3weeks prior to our ROM and the idiotic officer at the airport only give her 2weeks. So where is their standard?

"As I mentioned to u, y go into all these shit??? Unless u telling me, she is your wife to be, just like our Lament..... then I lan lan."

i agree with namelo why go through the wall for them unless u prepared to marry her ...

are they worth it end of the day ..... they are here to maximise their earning potentials ...... they leech on to a guy so that you help them do silly things ...

heard u got 2 weeks for her and so thats good news but then if u can nothing for her ....she wouldn't be seeing u again cos they look upon u as unlucky and they move on to another guy .....think again ......

they know what to say when the ICA officer ask them, who the gal is...what is she doing here...

where she live and things like that. Or they know what's the best time to enter JB...come back SG....

beware if the ger u bring is 1 who have been caught and change passport before ....cos if found out ...the shit u get is even bigger than u can imagine ...

naemlo
21-02-2006, 10:46 AM
this route was misused by the PRC on the "Xin-Ma-Tai" trail in the past.

Not only by PRC.... it is misused by a lot of others.

i agree with namelo why go through the wall for them unless u prepared to marry her ...

are they worth it end of the day ..... they are here to maximise their earning potentials ...... they leech on to a guy so that you help them do silly things ...

Finally, u have grown up.

Rof|maoxz
21-02-2006, 12:22 PM
"This is the LAST time I'm going to extend her stay here. After 2 wks, don't came back and ask for another extension!! Make sure she goes back and stay longer this time round. If she still wants to comes back again in 2 wks or so. Again she will be getting 1 week and no more extension."

I then thanked him from the bottom of my heart and left!!

So this is it. My "FR". Again thanks to all the senior bros who helped me!! Think it's going to be a LONG while before I try a "stunt" like this again!! :o

All I can say is that you do have a stroke of luck. Cherish the precious moment with her and be careful of what she do. :)

Rof|maoxz
21-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Not only by PRC.... it is misused by a lot of others.

Another hotspot route.....HKG. ;)

bonoedge
21-02-2006, 01:44 PM

bro,u mean the girl willing to marry him after going through all these for her? i dont tink bro osama tinking of that also...

he is juz in the process of winning the girl's heart...

dan01
21-02-2006, 03:19 PM
i'd appreciate if any bro here can idecipher this sentence (SMS) for me.

thank you.

ai vay nhan tin k hieu

Sha_Gua75
21-02-2006, 07:47 PM
i'd appreciate if any bro here can idecipher this sentence (SMS) for me.

thank you.

ai vay nhan tin k hieu

maybe it mean this : who? you sms i dont understand ?

dan01
21-02-2006, 07:52 PM
sha gua> haha, thanks for the translation.

Sha_Gua75
21-02-2006, 08:20 PM
sha gua> haha, thanks for the translation.

np.....

ai vay nhan tin k hieu

ai vay = Who?

Nhan tin = message

K Hieu = Dont understand

Roughly like that

dan01
21-02-2006, 08:25 PM
thanks SG.

my sent VN text msg must be rubbish.

dan01
28-02-2006, 11:17 PM
i am sorry to bring up this thread again.

just being curious, could you generalise the period of time where they would stay and work for over here in SG? thanks.

Leeson
01-03-2006, 02:09 AM
i am sorry to bring up this thread again.

just being curious, could you generalise the period of time where they would stay and work for over here in SG? thanks.

errr, wad are you really asking?

dan01
01-03-2006, 08:15 AM
i am sorry. how long would those WL working stint last? i mean generally how long does a typical WL tour of duty last.

i understand the new visa requirements and all so perhaps we can use the one before that as a study case.

thanks.

Leeson
01-03-2006, 11:46 AM
i am sorry. how long would those WL working stint last? i mean generally how long does a typical WL tour of duty last.

i understand the new visa requirements and all so perhaps we can use the one before that as a study case.

thanks.

it depends on how many days of visa they get when they come in...
generally nowadays is 7 days or 2 weeks...
then they try to extend so that they can stay up to a month...
go back for a break and come back again after one month...

dan01
01-03-2006, 01:16 PM
so, it's like endless visa applications if they decide to stay longer for monetary or whatever reason.

thanks for the input.

dan01
01-03-2006, 01:16 PM
so, it's like endless visa applications if they decide to stay longer for monetary or whatever reason.

thanks for the input.

zhu star
01-03-2006, 03:19 PM
it depends on how many days of visa they get when they come in...
generally nowadays is 7 days or 2 weeks...
then they try to extend so that they can stay up to a month...
go back for a break and come back again after one month...
I have a similar problem with some other bros who tried to extend their gal visa but my problem is in reverse:D . I want my gal to go home after spending two weeks in Sg and come back to sg after spending six weeks in Viet. Right now I big headache every day see her also cannot tahan!

Can help me? I jialiat now!

lament
05-03-2006, 07:28 PM
if want the ger to stay longer then marry her else get her to study here lor ....

naemlo
05-03-2006, 08:51 PM

thanks for the input.

Get her a marriage cert then no more headache abt visa application. :D

naemlo
05-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Can help me? I jialiat now!

Very easy, just tell her u want to break up. C what is her reaction... n always in the movie, give her a cheque..:D

SingViet
05-03-2006, 08:59 PM
if want the ger to stay longer then marry her else get her to study here lor ....

Nowadays, even having a marriage certificate is not a guaranttee that the gal can stay for long

Leeson
06-03-2006, 02:43 AM
Nowadays, even having a marriage certificate is not a guaranttee that the gal can stay for long

now is de erection period... ze MIB wanna keep the bros (esp those serious) ones happy... so that ze MIB can get more sperm during the ejection... so iz actualies good times to get married and even apply for PR :eek:

SingViet
06-03-2006, 07:49 AM
now is de erection period... ze MIB wanna keep the bros (esp those serious) ones happy... so that ze MIB can get more sperm during the ejection... so iz actualies good times to get married and even apply for PR :eek:

Yea yea, maybe. So some bros out there can try and let us know if the erection period makes any difference :D

dan01
06-03-2006, 09:51 AM
thanks, but no thanks. *smiles

Get her a marriage cert then no more headache abt visa application. :D

dan01
06-03-2006, 09:54 AM
lament, if that post is addressed to me, i'd say marriage is a no no while encouraging her to pick up a skill or academic qualification is good.

zhu star
06-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Very easy, just tell her u want to break up. C what is her reaction... n always in the movie, give her a cheque..:D
Thanks you for your suggestion, me will do it this eveninng and at the same time write her a cheque for S$10.000.

SingViet
07-03-2006, 07:09 AM

Its not cheap to get the ger to study here. Many cost involved and mainly its the school fees that kills. Private School's fees will cost the ger a few thousand and its one time payment. Bro, how come i saw you at U Turn the other night? U working there part time huh? :D

naemlo
07-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Private School's fees will cost the ger a few thousand and its one time payment.

No need 1 time payment.... there r some which offer mthly payment. ;)

SingViet
07-03-2006, 09:36 PM
No need 1 time payment.... there r some which offer mthly payment. ;)

Bro,

Monthly payment are for local students only la. Foreign students have to pay for the duration of their student pass, which is normally 1 year :D

naemlo
08-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Bro,

Monthly payment are for local students only la. Foreign students have to pay for the duration of their student pass, which is normally 1 year :D

To clear your doubt n how I know so much abt all these shits, cause I been thru them, social, work permit, student visa n so on. hiazzzzzzzz

For foreign student wishing to study in SG.

1) Foreign students can pay the fee by monthly if the insititute has this facility. Normally the first month will be more ex, due to admin charges n all other misc charges.

2) To apply for student visa. The student must either "sponsor" by someone in SG or by the insititute for the duration of the study. I can't how remember how much is the amt of deposit but if the insititute is to be the "sponsor" then add an extra for the misc charges to point 1.

3) Required these photocopy documents n must be certified n stamp true copy by certain authority
a) passport
b) birth cert
c) most current bank account statement with cash in it. If in foreign language, please go to the authority to translate to english n certified true copy.
d) School transcipt n cert, same as point c.

4) Fill in the student visa.
5) Fill in the application for the insititute.
6) 4 passport size photos.

hmmmm guess these r all the requirements for studying in SG. Hope the above helps... It took me more than 1 mth to have all the doc n trouble done cos I knew nothing at all when I started.

Leeson
08-03-2006, 01:07 AM
err i can only say that naemlo is right i guess :D

Rof|maoxz
08-03-2006, 02:25 PM
To clear your doubt n how I know so much abt all these shits, cause I been thru them, social, work permit, student visa n so on. hiazzzzzzzz

For foreign student wishing to study in SG......

Steady lah! http://renotalk.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/good.gif

naemlo
08-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Steady lah! http://renotalk.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/good.gif

U praising me or suaning me? :rolleyes:

axcel69
08-04-2006, 05:49 AM
Can i be vietnamise ?

I met u once my bro lament

i really want to be able to know them better

the thing is after reading your thread

i know one thing

i am in the isolation phase le

Leeson
09-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Can i be vietnamise ?

I met u once my bro lament

i know one thing

you are more in the lost phase la... much more practise needed... but its ok, you are young ;)

axcel69
10-04-2006, 01:58 AM
ya now super lost liaoz

so how

all look down on me issit

haiz

Leeson
10-04-2006, 02:20 AM
ya now super lost liaoz

so how

all look down on me issit

haiz

nothing to look down on... fact is you are relatively unscathed... another girl will come along and the cycle will begin again :D

axcel69
10-04-2006, 03:20 AM
nothing to look down on... fact is you are relatively unscathed... another girl will come along and the cycle will begin again :D

nah....

this cycle will not happen again

i will be on double alert

loner80
10-04-2006, 03:48 AM
any bro help translate this for me lol im a noob at vietnam >.< thx alot~!

anh yeu chuc anh ngu ngon nha. hen gap lai anh vao ngay nao anh ranh nho dien thoai cho em nha anh

MoonBlaze
10-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Can i be vietnamise ?
i know one thing
Vietnamised and victimised is just by a fine line. Had following a bit on your saga with your Viet gai. Read your story and feel that it is actually nothing much, you probably felt that you are being cheated of your feelings....luckily not a chunk of $$. Anyway, when she ask you to go to her house in the first instant, maybe she wanted you out of her sight while she is working. The second instance is probably getting you as a standby in case she did not managed to hook a guy for the nite. Whatever it is, u realised her playing out of you early before you sink deeper into it. Think positively, you should be happy and relieved. This actually call for an celebration. As for your "destory them" statement which i believe you burp out at your moment of anger, i hope you dun really carry it out. What goes around comes around. 怨怨相报何时了? Take it easy and you will find peace with yourself soon. Life is a continuous learnt curve. Take a seat back and enjoy the enviroment in JC. Dun get too emotional involve with the gals unless you are someone ready to commit your future with one and ready to face whatever that comes with it. Like what Leeson says, you are still young, dun waste too much of your time in this kind of relationship. Cheer Up!

naemlo
10-04-2006, 09:51 AM
nah....

this cycle will not happen again

i will be on double alert

If u r cheonging with your heart, no matters how alert u r, u will still repeat the same old mistake, trust me, cos u r not using your big head to reason.

naemlo
10-04-2006, 09:52 AM

anh yeu chuc anh ngu ngon nha. hen gap lai anh vao ngay nao anh ranh nho dien thoai cho em nha anh

Mai kow jai, phoo Thai dai mai??:D

naemlo
10-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Like what Leeson says, you are still young, dun waste too much of your time in this kind of relationship. Cheer Up!
[/QUOTE]

Look how a wise man giving his view on this issue... ;)

There r so many postings n threads on guy getting cheated or fool by WL. Cheongster reads the posting n always think, it won't happen on him cos he knows how to control n think. But when he falls for a WL, he will reason out with himself, she is very different from the rest of the gers. Friends tell him, she is not the 1, yet he still reason out with them, she is someone special. This type of cheongster, I will just advise him once, n if he still carries with his reason then let him walks forward n bangs the wall himself. :D

MoonBlaze
10-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Sorry double post...

MoonBlaze
10-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Look how a wise man giving his view on this issue... ;).Peng You! Dun suddenly come in and jab me leh...tot u overseas working hard?:D
Every case of man and WL is an unique case individually but they just share the very common direction....false illusion of love and heartache in the end. If all could cheong will a clear state of mind, reminding themselves what they are seeking and what the WL is seeking, everything will easier. Find love at these entertainment spots from WL is a mistake right at the beginning.

naemlo
10-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Peng You! Dun suddenly come in and jab me leh...tot u overseas working hard?:D

Just stepped into SG yesterday.

Every case of man and WL is an unique case individually but they just share the very common direction....false illusion of love and heartache in the end.

A lot of guys reason out his ger is special leh. Different from the rest of the WL.

Find love at these entertainment spots from WL is a mistake right at the beginning.

Not mistake, it is putting your 1 leg into coffin :D

Osama
10-04-2006, 01:41 PM
(It's the "little head" speaking) :p

Looks like it's time to hear another side of the story??

Bro axcel, think it's kind of obvious the gal the does not truly like you and it's time for you to move on BUT if you want to get into this "game" you must be prepared for this kind of things. What I mean is even if the gal really likes you, she will still be hugging some other guy...going to hotel with some other guy. It's their "job" unless you can afford to pay her the same kind of money, this is something you must be able to accept or else you shouldn't start at all.

Back to main topic, let me start by telling you a little story. There is a guy who went into this relationship with this SG gal for like 5 yrs. The guy was devoted to her, buy her expensive gifts during her birthday, valentine's day, christmas, take her on holidays, wine her...dine her...and in the end. The gal got tired of taking the bus with him and dumped him for a guy who drives a nice BMW. He is a human, of course he will be sad initially but after that, how should he feel?? Should he feel cheated and curse the gal for wasting 5 yrs of his time and money?? Or forget about it and think back on all the nice time he had with the gal for the past 5 yrs??

Someone once said in the chatroom, "there are a lot of bro here who got cheated by WL and got nothing in return". My qns to him was, what are you expecting in return in the first place?? You see, it's up to you whether if you feel cheated or not. e.g you want a cup of coke, you pay $1 expecting to get a cup of coke only to get shortchanged and find the cup is 3/4 filled with ice. Some ppl might argue with the seller...some might just accept the fact that this is how business is done now...

So I want to ask the bros here, when you go into a "relationship" with a WL, what are you expecting in return?? Do you want to get married to her?? Do you want her to love you unconditionally devote herself to you?? Or do you just want something slightly more then what you can get in the KTVs...pubs?? Once you know what you are expecting, then you can decide whether you have been cheated or not. Yes you might not find the special gal, but do you actually need a special gal?? How do you win a man who has nothing to lose??

Now...the controversy. Can "true love" be found in such relationships. When I argue with the bros here over this, it's like me going against Singapore Pools, I'm at a distinct disadvantage because the chances of me losing is VERY high BUT I'm sure somebody does strike 4-D once in while?? So when the bros here keep saying, why get yourself into this kind of things?? Don't be stupid!! Think with your big head!! It's all just a big mistake. It's like telling someone....don't waste your money buying 4D every week, I buy 10 yrs already also never win anything...give me the money better...you will never strike. True enough, but can anyone be sure that he will never strike for the rest of his life??

So what I will say to bros who want to try their luck with WL and 4D is this. You don't want to buy also can...you want to buy I also wouldn't scold you for being stupid. Just do it in moderation and within your limit, don't spend insane amounts just buying 4D, continue working...don't just sit at home everyday pinning all your hopes on 4D cause you might never strike but who knows...you might get lucky 1 of these days. Don't worry, you are not alone and if you are prepared...it's not as bad as you think and I have seen grown men being manipulated in even worse ways around this forum. These kinds of things can happen anytime...anywhere...be it with a PRC...Viet...SG gals WL or no WL.

I know I'm fighting a losing battle here, but I must still say that there are still some humanity left in these gals. NOT ALL OF them are oscar winning actresses who has nothing on their mind except for money. If there was a thread here for these PRC...viet gals to post, you are going to hear a lot of stories of how they were cheated by SG men. How they hope to get a better life by devoting themselves to these men and in the end found out that he is already married with 2 children...that kind of things.

I know...I know...ppl like me should be left to die...should get my head hit by a wall a few times before I learn...I'm blinded by LOVE....thinking with my small head...."no medicine to cure" but we are humans with feelings after all...something feelings are hard to control. Just make sure you grow smarter from every mistake you make and never repeat the same dumb mistake and you will do just fine. Look at what neamlo did?? :D

Anyway there is always more then 1 side to every story. I can't say what the rest said is totally wrong and I hope the rest don't say that about me. We can argue till the end of time and still not come to an agreement. So everybody just take it easy, there are millions of 4D..TOTO bets placed every week but with maybe only 50 winners?? Don't scold the thousands of ppl for being silly...it's up to you whether you want to take the chance or not and if you can afford to lose. Don't worry, you won't die...maybe can lose a bit to a lot of money but IF you learnt a valuable lesson I say you still gain something and is not a total loser. Good luck!! Cause you will be needing lots of it!!

To all the seniors bros...it's no use...remember how our parents used to nag everyday telling us to study hard?? How many of us actually listened?? It's only when we come out...hit the wall...then we will regret for not listening...let's just hope that it's not too late!!

I have said all I have wanted to say. There are sure to be some replies either disagreeing or agreeing to what I have said. I think I would rather not reply anymore as like I said...we can argue forever. So I will let you...the readers be the judge. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment and criticise!!

Don't hate the players!! Hate the game!!!

naemlo
10-04-2006, 02:39 PM
What I mean is even if the gal really likes you, she will still be hugging some other guy...going to hotel with some other guy. It's their "job" unless you can afford to pay her the same kind of money, this is something you must be able to accept or else you shouldn't start at all.

Hmmm finally u understand this point...

e.g you want a cup of coke, you pay $1 expecting to get a cup of coke only to get shortchanged and find the cup is 3/4 filled with ice. Some ppl might argue with the seller...some might just accept the fact that this is how business is done now...

This I have to say something, if u pay for the coke then u have the right to complain or suffer in silence. But if the coke is free n u still complain then u deserve to be lectured.

Same as WL, if u pay for sex n she dun perform, it is either u complain or u can walk away after the sex session n never f her again, or if u pay her exclusively monthly allowance, u saw her f with another guy then u have the right to kpkb but if the ger is free for u to f n she let another guy to f her, then u better lan lan n not come kpkb. :D

True enough, but can anyone be sure that he will never strike for the rest of his life??

How many setbacks can u take to strike a real truly love with WL?

I know...I know...ppl like me should be left to die...should get my head hit by a wall a few times before I learn...I'm blinded by LOVE....thinking with my small head...."no medicine to cure" but we are humans with feelings after all...something feelings are hard to control.

This sound familiar, did I f u with this??

Just make sure you grow smarter from every mistake you make and never repeat the same dumb mistake and you will do just fine. Look at what neamlo did??

Wat did I do?? :confused:

How many of us actually listened?? It's only when we come out...hit the wall...then we will regret for not listening...let's just hope that it's not too late!!

So u heed my words??? Did u bang the wall?

Reaper
10-04-2006, 02:50 PM
(It's the "little head" speaking) :p

Looks like it's time to hear another side of the story??

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.....extremly well said........totally agree with you.....

CHEERS

newbadass
10-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Well part of this comes from some newbies meeting the "seasoned chiongsters" and hearing all about their success stories and "achievements" such as free bonk, GF feeling, CB juice flow like river, etc etc.

They hear the stories and their eyes light up. They may reason: This guy who claims to have so much success... he is fatter and uglier and older than me. If he can do it, why can't I?

That's when the trouble starts. They have their eyes on the prize at the end of the road, not on the road itself. They never wondered about all the many other failures that "seasoned chiongster" had to endure before each success. Seriously, one does not become "seasoned" unless there are failures to gain experience from, right?

Like I always say... DON'T COMPARE. Just because your friend got a HJ for $10 while you have to pay $50, does not mean your friend never had to pay $50 for a HJ before.

axcel69
10-04-2006, 05:56 PM
didn't know my simple sharing of experience spark up so much things

lol

noted all bros
noted

Sha_Gua75
11-04-2006, 12:36 PM

Honey/Darling wish you good night...see you whenever you are free...call me when you are free...

axcel69
12-04-2006, 01:27 AM
bros

she gave me a call from vietnam...

say she miss me....

oMg how to end this story

naemlo
12-04-2006, 10:10 AM
bros

say she miss me....

Hhahahahah wat a crap... if I'm u, I will say this to her "Nho em du ma".

newbadass
12-04-2006, 11:13 AM
bros

say she miss me....

This is disgusting. Now I know why Singapore men have a reputation for being weak-willed, wimpy and sentimental. Because we fucking deserve it.

My friend, if you don't know how to say "no", you're not going to get very far in your chionging lifespan. You don't need to be fancy or use long words. All you need to do is say "goodbye" firmly. No second thoughts, no hesitation.

Reaper
12-04-2006, 02:54 PM
she gave me a call from vietnam...say she miss me....

If she speaks to you in Viet, say... "no speak Viet"
If she speaks to you in English say..."Kg hiue ting an"
Even better still...dont answer the phone........
Simple enuff?????

Do you really want to end the problem or just here to garner sympathy from Samsters....alot has been said.....now olny u can make the decision....once you make it...live with it....

CHEERS

axcel69
12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
please la...

why keep got people saw i playing for symphathy

this was suppse to be a discussion thread and

i am just sharing my experience must you all

like this condemn me ?

Sha_Gua75
13-04-2006, 03:01 PM
say..."Kg hiue ting an"

Think you write wrong.....hiue....ting an....both wrong....

or just here to garner sympathy from Samsters....alot has been said.

Dont think so he do that.,....:confused:

Sha_Gua75
13-04-2006, 03:06 PM
They hear the stories and their eyes light up. They may reason: This guy who claims to have so much success... he is fatter and uglier and older than me. If he can do it, why can't I?
Like I always say... DON'T COMPARE. Just because your friend got a HJ for $10 while you have to pay $50, does not mean your friend never had to pay $50 for a HJ before.

Nice Saying :rolleyes:

SingViet
13-04-2006, 04:40 PM
If she speaks to you in English say..."Kg hiue ting an"

Should be `Khong Hieu Tieng Anh'

Sha_Gua75
13-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Should be `Khong Hieu Tieng Anh'

think wrong too....Tieng Anh = Written Viet or write viet??

since Reaper say the word speak....so cant be written....

Leeson
14-04-2006, 02:25 AM
CB talk so much... just say khong hieu, bye bye... end of story... or dun answer at all :rolleyes:

SingViet
14-04-2006, 06:37 AM
think wrong too....Tieng Anh = Written Viet or write viet??
since Reaper say the word speak....so cant be written....

I do not know how you translate directly, but i am sure the locals always refer to English language as `tieng anh'. For example, you can ask the gal `em biet tieng anh?' :D

carmeo88
14-04-2006, 01:32 PM
what is em biet tieng anh and khong hieu tieng anh means? thks.

loner80
14-04-2006, 07:17 PM
thx namelo bro for helping me to translate, n wats this means hehe sorry to trouble u ah still trying hard to pick up the language lol

anh oi di lam ve chua anh. buon qua! hom qua em di lam kg co tien anh do day choi di anh. cheri

sounds like very aggressive like tat lol

Sha_Gua75
15-04-2006, 12:01 AM
I do not know how you translate directly, but i am sure the locals always refer to English language as `tieng anh'. For example, you can ask the gal `em biet tieng anh?' :D

ohhhhh okok learn new thing....Tieng Anh = English Language or English....
written english = viet tieng anh...:o

Also....sms u ask u if u in sg or vn...no reply...

Sha_Gua75
15-04-2006, 12:03 AM
CB talk so much... just say khong hieu, bye bye... end of story... or dun answer at all :rolleyes:

okok....khong hieu tam biet...

jackbl
16-04-2006, 01:21 AM
em biet tieng anh : You know language english?

khong hieu tieng anh : Dun understand language english

Sha_Gua75
16-04-2006, 11:04 AM

em biet tieng anh
Em= she biet =know tieng anh= english

khong hieu tieng anh
Khong= no hieu=understand tieng anh- english

carmeo88
13-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Hi Bros,

would need help on the translation on the below mentioned to end off a relationship with my ba xa:-

dear ba xa,

Hope that the coming 2 weeks have been an enjoyable trip for you the 2nd time in spore. glad that you have enjoy your trip today wif me at sentosa. Guess things have need to come to an end somehow. I believe that i have done everything an Ong xa will do in my point of view. It is not that i wanted to leave in the first place but i feel you have been hiding from me on matters concerning your nite job. If you have fallen for another guy or customer, tell tell me straight, not till i have to imitate as your customer to hear that you have been spending the nite wif him and hearing your voice on how you have acted on the phone really breaks my heart. I may not be rich but i will do my best to buy whatever you fancy unless the item is truely expensive. Guess you may have changed and to be frank to you, I can go for any chicks which are pretty but for me, it is the heart that really counts. Hope you can find someone that you really love here, just remember don't hide in a relationship. If you really don't have feeling for that somebody, express it out. It would be better for both of us this way. Pls take care and thanks for spending your time wif me during my vietnam trip the last time.

Sha_Gua75
13-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi Bros,

would need help on the translation on the below mentioned to end off a relationship with my ba xa:-

dear ba xa,

Hope that the coming 2 weeks have been an enjoyable trip for you the 2nd time in spore. glad that you have enjoy your trip today wif me at sentosa. Guess things have need to come to an end somehow. I believe that i have done everything an Ong xa will do in my point of view. It is not that i wanted to leave in the first place but i feel you have been hiding from me on matters concerning your nite job. If you have fallen for another guy or customer, tell tell me straight, not till i have to imitate as your customer to hear that you have been spending the nite wif him and hearing your voice on how you have acted on the phone really breaks my heart. I may not be rich but i will do my best to buy whatever you fancy unless the item is truely expensive. Guess you may have changed and to be frank to you, I can go for any chicks which are pretty but for me, it is the heart that really counts. Hope you can find someone that you really love here, just remember don't hide in a relationship. If you really don't have feeling for that somebody, express it out. It would be better for both of us this way. Pls take care and thanks for spending your time wif me during my vietnam trip the last time.

wtf....so long how to translate....teach u to write short and simple

du ma may...anh ko muon thay em nua....em cung ko thay anh nua....em ko duoc buon vi a cung ko buon....:D

SingViet
13-05-2006, 09:50 PM
du ma may...anh ko muon thay em nua....em cung ko thay anh nua....em ko duoc buon vi a cung ko buon....:D

hahhaha.. good one sha gua. Seems that the same type of story keeps repeating itself over and over again. How to trust working gals? :D

carmeo88
15-05-2006, 09:27 AM

bro,

could you help to translate what it means? thks.

du ma may...anh ko muon thay em nua....em cung ko thay anh nua....em ko duoc buon vi a cung ko buon

Sha_Gua75
15-05-2006, 11:54 AM
bro,

could you help to translate what it means? thks.

du ma may...anh ko muon thay em nua....em cung ko thay anh nua....em ko duoc buon vi a cung ko buon

F your mum....I dont want to find you again...You also dont find me again...You cannot be :D sad becos I am also not sad....

naemlo
15-05-2006, 12:13 PM
F your mum....I dont want to find you again...You also dont find me again...You cannot be :D sad becos I am also not sad....

Can u help me translate, "Du ma, sao lon. Ong xa khong tot." :D