PDA

View Full Version : Old Man into SYT, Young Man into MILF?

benxmanda
07-07-2012, 07:30 AM
My friend whom is approach 50 told me that he is no longer interested in females above 30s, he start to develop into this fetish on young girls quite recently, he notice that his taste change so sudden, he get turn on looking at young age girls, he also told me that he has lost interest in his FB who is in her mid-30s, he hardly touch his wife now even though his Mrs also keep quite well into mid 40s.

I cheekily tease him how about my wife, I think he is try not to offend me saying my wife OK but cant fight the youth that those young girls has, he say the age start to show in my wife’s face already. He say no matter how well she keep, the youth factor is no more when the woman age.

Then I ask him if he has any dirty thoughts when he see his young daughter also in her late teen, he say no because that’s his daughter and he didn’t see her daughter that way, he also start to have a distance from his daughter when they go out in a family, he see also other father got walk very close to their daughter, holding hands some even with hands on the shoulder, but he say he wont do that. He only interested in other people’s young daughters.

Recently he hired one young girl in his company to be his second PA, still doing part-time college but no secretary experience at all, I visited his office to have a look myself, well, I know what this DOM is up to. In fact, he already told me his plan.

I myself is very close to 50s already but I still don’t have this fetish on young girls, what say you?

Or rather young man like MILF (matured lady like to fuck) and old man like SYT?

Tsubaki An
07-07-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm late 40 yrs old. Still interest to choose SYT.

Lexus118
07-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Your friend is Sick, need to check him into IMH..

calex
07-07-2012, 08:04 AM
well..

that why the movie is " american beauty" is a hit...

hmmm human nature

vinsc
Guess it depends on individual still. The recent scholar guy who got caught was about 20 plus 30? But like young girls. And the percentage of young guys with young girls are still high. But I tend to like mature ladies when I was in my early 20s. Cause I like woman in power suit kind. But they were all not within reach cause why would power suits ladies see in me. Now i still won't consider anyone below 20.

PeteTsang69
i recently read this from this actress .. she says gotta to stop it ... its like gotta stop human kind, maybe more like man-kind natural instinct to have an erection at the sight of bare breasts (not our daugthers' of course! :p) ...

Charlize Theron: I heard this amazing quote. ”Men age like fine wine. They just get better with age. And women are like cut flowers, they wilt after a week.” It’s kind of like what we do in our society and it’s gotta stop.

though i disagree with sweeping statements like all-men/women-are-that ..its just a case of your friend liking the "visual" freshness of youth ... other men will like the stimulating conversation as a turn on ...so i think not much else to say except "one man's meat is other man's poison" ...and fetishes is another can of worms

naturegreen
07-07-2012, 08:49 AM
I say it's quite normal ba. I also like SYT... but limited to legal age one and not those 13-14 years old school girls.... Maybe 16-21 still ok....

colorwolf888
07-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Bro... Perfectly normal I wld say.... Many sty likes older man too while older woman couldn't resist a younger lad many a times.... It's going against societal norms tats the kick factor :o

euks
07-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Old man doesn't neccessary develop taste for SYT nor young man into MILF but rather man taste changes as circumstances they go through changes.

This will be more apparent for active hunters when they look back at their hunting habits.

When we are younger, food is simply for satisfying hunger. As we become more afluent food also become a way to satisfy our sense of well being. Having food is no longer about hunger but also about feeling good and our taste for food varies depending on our mood, mood, company or even hormones lvl.

Same for lust. There will be days/phases we are into STY, MILF, Swinging, jap girls, blond, threesome, married woman, underage girls etc similar to days we are into jap food, homecook food, mother's cooking, wife's cooking, mistress's cooking.

End of the day, man want to fuck, human want to eat, woman want to shop.
We are just pursuing our endless need to feel good about ourselves and when one similar thing no longer makes us feel us as much, we find alternative

My friend whom is approach 50 told me that he is no longer interested in females above 30s, he start to develop into this fetish on young girls quite recently, he notice that his taste change so sudden, he get turn on looking at young age girls, he also told me that he has lost interest in his FB who is in her mid-30s, he hardly touch his wife now even though his Mrs also keep quite well into mid 40s.

I cheekily tease him how about my wife, I think he is try not to offend me saying my wife OK but cant fight the youth that those young girls has, he say the age start to show in my wife’s face already. He say no matter how well she keep, the youth factor is no more when the woman age.

Then I ask him if he has any dirty thoughts when he see his young daughter also in her late teen, he say no because that’s his daughter and he didn’t see her daughter that way, he also start to have a distance from his daughter when they go out in a family, he see also other father got walk very close to their daughter, holding hands some even with hands on the shoulder, but he say he wont do that. He only interested in other people’s young daughters.

Recently he hired one young girl in his company to be his second PA, still doing part-time college but no secretary experience at all, I visited his office to have a look myself, well, I know what this DOM is up to. In fact, he already told me his plan.

I myself is very close to 50s already but I still don’t have this fetish on young girls, what say you?

Or rather young man like MILF (matured lady like to fuck) and old man like SYT?

benxmanda
07-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Let me add something to this, i would definitely give his wife a 7 or 8 for look at her age, but I haven't seen his FB, he always brat about his FB and I just listen, i would reckon it could not be worse than his wife, that SYT can only score at most a 6 based on my judgement.

One thing I cannot deny is that the SYT has youth, i bet the SYT wont look as good as his wife at the age of mid40.

If you talk about body, i dont see much different leh, his wife also another MILF like my wife.

I am sure there must be something special about the SYT, of rather is it "ALL IN THE MIND"?

japboy
07-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Let me add something to this, i would definitely give his wife a 7 or 8 for look at her age, but I haven't seen his FB, he always brat about his FB and I just listen, i would reckon it could not be worse than his wife, that SYT can only score at most a 6 based on my judgement.

One thing I cannot deny is that the SYT has youth, i bet the SYT wont look as good as his wife at the age of mid40.

If you talk about body, i dont see much different leh, his wife also another MILF like my wife.

I am sure there must be something special about the SYT, of rather is it "ALL IN THE MIND"?

when u eat too much "dragon meat", you would wanna taste dog meat for a change... well.... eating too much of the same thing for too long will make your taste turn stale... it maybe a passing phase only.... =) ..... rmb sbf famous motto.... :D

tansy
07-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Or maybe because SYT look somewhat sweeter, innocent?

wally888
07-07-2012, 02:17 PM
I very consistent one, all the while only like SYT although I m in my 40s :D

suzuka8
07-07-2012, 02:30 PM
actually hor, it is how human are created. man is born to hunt and procreate to ensure the survival of his species. even as man gets older, his inborn nature to procreate still exist. just like female looks for strong man to ensure the best offsprings, man looks to younger woman as the best chance to procreate.
so if you feel that way, it's not your fault! man is born that way! :p

up me if you think my theory is right :D
but don't zap me if you think i am wrong hor :p

simicheongster
07-07-2012, 03:01 PM

Or rather young man like MILF (matured lady like to fuck) and old man like SYT?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Totally agreed with u.
When own wife a milf, why look for other milf?
So, syt will bring back memory spark up your sex drive again.
Sad to say I'm in this kind of silverlining systems
:(

sg_boytoy
07-07-2012, 06:22 PM
I am kan puah chee hong. SYT or MILF I also want to whack, like that how :confused: :D

Lerwayne
07-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Totally agree with you :)

vernal
07-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Its normal. I am old but I prefer syt.

benxmanda
08-07-2012, 07:15 AM
I think it's just a matter of time this friend of mine get what he desire, i dont think this SYT (with a scale of 6?) is those innocent naive type, he told me 1st interview already Spain vs Singapore (give how many ball?)

Met them once for business lunch and saw how she puff away and hold the ciggy with her manicured nails, hair dyed a bit gold color, quite heavy make-up for her age. Well, if you ask me, she did make heads turn walking in 4-inch killer heels and in secretary business suit. A true OL feel.I notice young girl will try their best to look matured but MILF will try to look young.

As we enjoy our cigar, i ask her if she would like to try, she said very shy because it doesnt look nice for a girl to smoke cigar in public, she giggle because the cigar stick is so big, other people will think of some thing else, she can smoke the cigar in private not in public place where people can see. I was imagine how she would look holding the big cigar and smoke it with her red lips, can you?

I can see that my friend is enjoying her company very much and they are just playing game, SYT know how to flirt with words and on and off saying things with double meanings.

I was wondering if she is after him or the other way round.;)

benxmanda
20-07-2012, 06:34 PM
I will be meeting my friend and the SYT tonight for drink, I think he will launch the first attack.:rolleyes:

CrisRonaldo7
20-07-2012, 06:36 PM
i agree with your statement. i am in my twenties, i love women in their early thirties more than SYTs.

HornynWetGal
20-07-2012, 07:27 PM
In my opinion, Old man like innoncent n young women. Fresher pussy n Firmer Neh neh. Young guy like MILF cos these women more experience in sex. Young guy dun mind. They just want e "song" feeling.they can have young gals when they get old.

Actually women also like guys. When they are gals, they prefer mature guys cos the mature guys can satisfied them on bed n lifestyle. When women get old, they prefe young guys. YOunger n stronger. Stronger body build, stronger n bigger dick (compare to old man), n they can last longer.

yang punk
20-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Opposites attract. Young men like milfs for their experience whilst milfs prefer young dicks to flatter themselves that they still look good to attract young admirers. Old men similarly like to boost their ego to be seen with fresh meat clinging to them. Certainly there are differences between young boobs and pussies and those of matured women no matter how well maintained. Old men have more money to throw and lavish on young girls who are after LV and diamonds.

myluckyguy
20-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Opposites attract. Young men like milfs for their experience whilst milfs prefer young dicks to flatter themselves that they still look good to attract young admirers. Old men similarly like to boost their ego to be seen with fresh meat clinging to them. Certainly there are differences between young boobs and pussies and those of matured women no matter how well maintained. Old men have more money to throw and lavish on young girls who are after LV and diamonds.

absolutely agree...

callmebad
20-07-2012, 08:55 PM
get the chick to smoke cigar?!:)
this is like dry run before she can get to 'smoke a real big one' down there between your legs:p
indeed, young chicks need more 'training' in getting her to smoke cigars:D

LoverHunter
20-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Old man like the innocence, young man like the experienced women

jsparrow
20-07-2012, 09:28 PM
simply said i love milf and cougars!!:p

justdifferent
24-07-2012, 03:03 PM
it makes a lot of sense.

women's sex drive gets higher as they grow older.
on the contrary, men's sex drive is at it's peak when we're younger, and diminishes as we age.

based on this simple fact - wouldn't it make sense that the sex drives of a young man and a matured women fit just nicely? similarly, the sex drive of a older man and a young girl would match as well.

also, beyond pure sexuality, there are other fits as well.

the young girl would probably be easily charmed by a matured man as the young boys her age are probably too childish and think only about sex and games. as people in general (esp singaporeans) are getting more materialistic, older also translates to better financial means. the young woman would probably rather dine at guy savoy or au jardin with a well-groomed, well-mannered and gentlemanly man in his 40s and discuss about life, politics and whatnot than have dinner with a boy her age at pastamania, and listen to him talk about diablo3 or whatever game he's playing.

the matured man, knows fully well his advantages and uses it to his benefits. getting women his age is probably just a matter of effort and time, whereas getting a young stunning looking girl is an ego-booster, and also probably to fill in voids in his younger life where he was unable to get such hot girls. also, they work very well as accessories when seen on the street with them, and it makes them feel rich, younger, and desirable.

the young man, who would probably fuck any women he deems attractive from the ages of 16-46, is still horny and hormones are peaking. after trying with some varying degrees of success, getting into the pants of some younger women, he would probably be intrigued and interested in trying out the 'milf'. generally, guys are less squeamish when it comes to sex, and the inexperience and reluctance of their young female counterparts in performing certain sexual acts may be a turnoff. a matured woman however, has embraced her feminity and sexuality, and usually has no-holds-barred or less-holds-barred in bed. they know how to 'let loose' at the appropriate time and that is very attractive to the young man.

the mature woman, being able to differentiate between sex and love, and having a much higher sex drive than when she was younger, craves for younger male specimens to perform coitus with. she just wants to fulfill her lusts - and what better way than to have a young, healthy, energetic and horny young man to give her what she needs.

realized i accidentally started writing wayyyy too much, which is sometimes a bad habit of mine. but cheers and hope whoever reads this enjoys reading it.