PDA

View Full Version : who need cover

pussluver
07-07-2012, 01:39 AM
i am planning a trip to nearby MY beach resort with my FB. need some cover. any like minded bro planning a trip with their FB there as well and cannot find any cover from their CO?

Take note, NOT to have threesome or foursome..... juz looking for like minded bro who wanna travel with FB and need some excuses.....

PM me... planning to go this month

ConsensualLust
07-07-2012, 04:49 AM
Cover in the sense of using each other as an excuse just in case kena spotted? But how do u explain being in the resort in the first place? Etc I go meet my client at the resort he is staying, he brought his wife and his sister in law? Errr is this excuse believable in the first place?

pussluver
08-07-2012, 12:23 AM
nope... as in going overseas with friends.....

i already ran out of excuses to my CO.... business trips galore, but cant find any excuse to go to a resort....

thus if any bros brining their FB there as well, I can be the friend excuse that u need, coz i am also looking for some "friend" so that i can tell CO that i am going with friends there ....

pussluver
09-07-2012, 01:06 AM
ok, i willing to sponsor 1 person for your trip with ur FB. food u settle urself. only hotel and transport.

those interested, pm me.

asdfghjkl
09-07-2012, 01:16 AM
if that is the case, you can sponsor me.. i can enjoy myself there on the beach.. guys always pick me up there.. :o

nuclearkid
09-07-2012, 08:22 AM
if that is the case, you can sponsor me.. i can enjoy myself there on the beach.. guys always pick me up there.. :o

You are a woman leh, asdfghjkl. He ideally needs a bloke as a cover...

frostiee
09-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Wow.. Nice deal. Partial sponsor. Whens the trip? I don't mind bringing my girl along~

asdfghjkl
09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
maybe i can become good friends with his wife? women like to discuss about women things.. ;)

KingEros
09-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Equation completed ... TS sponsor you & I pay my own way - we just share room, see if this ends up with a (sex)capade.
QED ... :D :D :D

BiRd13
11-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Wa...such a good deed?
Ya... I do agreed with TS that sometimes hard to find excuse to CO that wish to go on trip with fb... 'Friend' maybe a good idea especially there's another female tagging along... At least can tell CO that is 'colleague' or 'friend' and I'm sharing room with the guy (but in actual, sharing room with my fb) :D

TS, when you planning to go? or to where? I may be interested :D

Thereishope
11-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Pls PM Me the date and place, i may offer to help if the time/date is suitable

pussluver
26-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi guys, looking at tioman. Dates 4-6 aug. tentative coz gf may not get passport. Will keep u guys updated :)