PDA

View Full Version : Deep Venture in the West

iceiceice
06-07-2012, 12:54 PM
think my earlier thread was deleted off so i now narrow to a location at a time.

Just been to this joint a few weeks ago, urge was there but lazy to head to central area.

location hidden in a beri old building and block from the entrance vision, act innocent and walk to the toilet beside it to re con whether can see the ladies. Mostly Milf but dress to convenience (if you know what i mean).

Went in and picked a Thai lady with very good chinese speaking essence, can see she has been in Sg for a long time.

Started out with 1 hours massage, not those piano and not those hard type. Smoothing enough for relaxation.

40 minutes into the process, came the GQ. HJ- $50.. and i ask what other service u offer? she smile and said what you want we have, i went for the hardcore. came back after a while with cap and gave me a bj, maybe cap is not those high quality so cannot feel the sensual touch of her mouth but enough to make brother stand. Uuurrhhh... cannot wait anymore, got her to lay down and proceed to missionary. left up her skirt and pull down her thin transparent white underwear, went for her assets and venture into her.

Maybe the thrill part of having fun is to see but cannot see that makes a men wild, her dressing did... and with the dim, cosy and cool environment. legs were fair, white and silky. body has a little fats but still okay. hard pump for 10 mins and troops march off. best of what i can get in the west.

Looks: 5/10
Damage: Standard

Will give out location to sincere bros with good reputations or share joints.
Only PM!!!!!!

Thanks

Xmans
07-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Wat e loc bro.

pooloo
07-07-2012, 04:07 PM
share share leh!!!:D

atusj
07-07-2012, 04:20 PM
thanks for sharing the story again. support you !!!

theshowstopper
07-07-2012, 09:42 PM
bro, share the ctc ?

jsparrow
10-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Bro share ctc plsss

Ville valo
10-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Bro .... Can share ctc?? ... Thanks

iceiceice
16-07-2012, 02:07 AM
Thanks to fellow bro for information exchange and hope that they will have a new playground in the west for a quickie full service relief.

i will stop giving out information and end of this thread. Thanks

bleak
16-07-2012, 02:17 AM
Bro can PM me the location? Thanks in advance!

panda3c
16-07-2012, 07:46 AM
hi bro can you pls to pm me her ctc and location thanks !

mj9230
16-07-2012, 07:50 AM
can share the location