PDA

View Full Version : igetlucky @ KTVs

igetlucky
04-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Was wondering if i shld post this here or under Health Centre KTV thread. But since there re so many well written stories. Imma share mine here. 10 Years of chionging and always quietly read SBF but nvr share how can rite?? :)

I m a late bloomer in the scene cos all my frens are good boys. the 1 gf then marry kind. not shotgun some more. I always laugh at them cos I say at least when i grow old i got wonderful memories. I always say abt them ( Wah lau eh, ni men lao le mei you hui yi ah!!)- meaning no fond memories when u grow old. I stand by that hehe. 1 day when i start forgetting things. at least all this is recorded some where.

Most of us get exposed to all this during NS days. I am no exception. GL, MP KTV u name it. I m not a fan of the GL scene unless i jus wanna get strait to the point and purge my poison while MPs is more for a relaxing time where i spend half a day there.

KTVs is my fave. The lights, the music, the alcohol and of cos the array of women. U know that feeling of not knowing wat will walk in thru the doors, whether u wanna wait for next batch to walk in then decide after seeing 30 girls or got love at 1st sight or not haha.

I belong to the see all girls 1st then decide kind. this kind of situation means your frens will choose 1st if they like but i hate the feeling of i choose liao then see got 1 more lagi better then u bang balls. After chionging with my frens long enuf, they oredi know my taste so they ll let me have wat i want hehe. 2 kinds of girls i like.

1) Tall tall boobs big big kind.

2) Cutesy kind. ( big boobs a bonus!!)

I ve chionged in sg, JB, batam and jakarta and i seem to get quite a high hit ratio of getting lucky meaning i pay $0 sgd RM or rupiah for their sleepovers. Maybe cos i look harmless and usually smily :D
Really wanna plan a china trip cos of all the wonderful stuff i heard. 2 more yrs of freedom in case i get hitched I better fully make use!

Anyway here goes. I will try to put the episodes in order to the best of my fading memory and of cos the instances when I get lucky. ( will also replace some names of places as they re rly havoc and we wanna protect good plcs)

Episode 1

23 yrs old NS man. sigh super low moral. All frens ORD liao then i jus go in cos i buang all my results and waste 2 yrs. wah the feeling rly KNN. But i rly appreciate wat my bros do for me. wednesday book out for dinner nia come pick me. wk end book out also come pick me. Steady bros hard to find. Kam sia God !! Anyway u all shld know tat NS man all very horny 1. with no female species in sight, the moment u book out anything female looks yummy. The Auntie selling newspaper by rd side also look hot to u. finally I pass out and posted to office. 9- 530 wk ends off. Besides gg to disco to sian girls also nothing else to do. Of cos i get lucky there too but well u become exposed to a different kind of fun.

As u know all my frens are working liao so definitely some1 will start frequenting these plcs. My bro who works for a Beer Company is the 1st one.

Call me up and jio me go to royal hotel. I jus obliged not knowing wat to expect and drive down my yellow Kangoo van. (Fond memories in that van we will come to that) Place is Superstar which amazingly still stands today 10 yrs later. sat down and my bro goes talking to all the staff while i paiseh cos virgin mah. finally after all the pleasantries the girls come in. I recall abt only 4 girls coming in as we had 4 guys. In the end te other guys aldy know wat they want so this PRC jie jie sat with me. She was in her mid 20s like 25-27.

Anyway i rly dunno wat to expect or do so i just gong gong sit there. She started off with her hand on my lap then slowly roam to my Predator. Of cos there was a reaction but i still keep my hands to myself. truth was also the jie jie not my cup of tea cos too old liao. My preference for fresh sweet grass will nvr change. My fren could tell tat i was getting bored. he checked if I m ok and asked for another girl to come in to sit with me. The door opened

Then...

Valiant20
04-07-2012, 06:06 PM
1st camper reporting! KTV Virgin reporting..

BaoYangYou
04-07-2012, 06:23 PM
2nd camper reporting! KTV Virgin reporting.. :D

DreamOfLust
04-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Reporting here as well... looking forward to your next update of the ktv sessions

yangguo
04-07-2012, 07:23 PM
3rd camper reporting! hahaha

flnoob
04-07-2012, 07:54 PM
3rd ca
mper reporting! hahaha

more more!

ol'coyote
04-07-2012, 10:18 PM
hehe...
remind me of times when me 1st chiong ktv...
oso at royal hotel superstar ktv...
tat time me and frens took minas...
me bro and me each got mina to do bbbj in room...
we side by side...watching each others' gal...
hehe...those were the days...

Deesiaokia
04-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Superstar at royal hotel.. Yeah used to be 1 of my favourite Ktv.. That time still got lots of Nasi lemak.. Can Piak on the spot wan...1 more at bukit timah plaza... Can only Piak at the staircase... Gan Siao that 2 place..

Camping for more of your happening..

lammpeb
05-07-2012, 01:02 AM
I also like tall tall fair fair boob big big and my hands will roams all over the body until both wet wet.....waiting for more more...

AC_Milan
05-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Superstar at royal hotel.. Yeah used to be 1 of my favourite Ktv.. That time still got lots of Nasi lemak.. Can Piak on the spot wan...1 more at bukit timah plaza... Can only Piak at the staircase... Gan Siao that 2 place..

Camping for more of your happening..

stop bullshitting lah, you have not even been there you anyhow talked :rolleyes:

you are here to take ppl's info only :rolleyes:

alan0338
05-07-2012, 09:57 AM
camp here ... :D

helloween
05-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Camping here too!!

adzeman
05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Waiting for your update.

DreamOfLust
05-07-2012, 07:43 PM
bro... please post part 2 of your chionging !

igetlucky
24-07-2012, 12:42 PM
paiseh for the delay bros. was in the middle of a job change. Happened to be at Royal Hotel last wk end but was only down stairs. Saw a few girls but i tink not up to standard.

Episode 2

A slim girl wearing a 1pc V-neck dress with the skirt ending jus above the knee walked in. It was enough to show her fair skin. She is what u would describe as classy looking. we chatted for a bit asking where she from etc etc. Honestly I cant recall wat we talked abt. 10 yrs ago and now i m tinking well shes probably married with a family. Sigh all the caves I explored in the past now belong to some other cave man liao :rolleyes:

The PRC by now got the message so i asked my fren how to get rid of her. I tink it was just a $20 tip or watever and she was off in a huff LOL.

Anyway, there was no hanky panky. No action nothing. It was jus talking. Then lights on time to go so I asked her to follow me on the pre text of sending her home. My fren was pulling his girl along so it was kinda easy cos that girl following liao. I so innocent looking some more so is like no harm.

Back into my bumblebee ( which is wat i will call my car from now.) Actually she staying in Balestier only but I jus follow my frens car who hushly walked to my shlder and said jus follow my car b4 we drove off.

Long drive and not knowing where my fren is heading me and the girl jus chatted about daily stuff and me making comments of where the hell is he heading to. Finally we arrived. It was a dark car park after Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. He parked and didnt get off so I kinda got the message. Bear in mind i was driving my Kangoo van so to get any real action I have to head to the back cabin where I have a mattress. Those days many ppl buy this and either invest in a mattress or sofa. In that chamber I have killed off many KTV girls including SAN ZHA nipples!!! More on that on my 3rd visit to KTVs.

So we got to the back making sure we got comfy and the action naturaly started. I tink she like me lah. Bear in mind until now we nvr even talk abt $$. I havent even paid her tips. Being young with raging hormones, which i still have today I went straight in. It was a shy experience btw me and her. We didnt even take off our tops. I jus took out my predator and lifted her skirt and it was in RAW. I tink back of the silly things i do and lucky my dick didnt explode or caught something nasty. Being older and wiser now safety helmet is a MUST!!! There was a lot of talking and laughing while we were making out and b4 u know it, my fren was slamming the back window. So i threw in my Finishing move "FORT SILOSO CANNON":p

Cleaned up got out. Chatted with fren and sent her back. The 2 girls stay at same place. The 2 girls went off. dmg $0. me and my fren had victory chat downstairs. All i had was a big ball of used tissue :D