PDA

View Full Version : Diary of a horny boy part 2

Pages : [1] 2

lonely etoile
01-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Hi all,

From the last thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=245779

We all know that Lorenzo(Me) had disgraced his family by screwing all his uncle's wives.Hence, he had been disowned by his family. Still in college, many would think that I would be dead due to lack of income. Fortunately, my 5 aunts are crazy about me and decided to live with me as family(They were divorced by their hubby as well). I married Jessie and the rest of the 4 became my concubines. We had a decent standard of living and I was to finish my college before getting a job. Like all college students, Iapplied to go on student exchange in a renowned engineering college in southern USA. This mean that I would be away from my wives for 5 months.However, this would mean another window of opportunity emerge.

I went to uni G which was a renowned sch in USA.At first I thought in a sch of nerds i would not get the fun i craved for.However, at the end of my 6 months in uni G, i ''bagged'' quite a harvest. 2 singaporean gals, 1 korean exchange student, 2 local students(ang moh) and a native american prof.:D

THIS IS MY STORY...

To be continued

BigLad
01-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I would like to read your story.

lammpeb
01-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Not bad got professor pussy so you are now associate professor lah....lol

lonely etoile
02-07-2012, 02:06 AM
There is a huge group of singaporeans going on exchange in uni G. However, I would only be interested in 2, jacqueline and rachel. You see, with such a huge group of singaporeans, one would tend to form cliques, however, as jacq and rachel are both introverted, they did not join any cliques. Furthermore, they were both staying in the same lvl as my apartment.

What better option than 2 helpless gals in a foreign land with no body to turn to. They both were prey ripe for the picking. I made friends with both of them and soon became their source of help and protection. They both were roommates and were quite bimbotic and could not handle simple stuff like cooking.Hence, i stepped in and both grew quite attached to me. However, there comes the complication. I am a greedy man. Banging 1 chick is easy but i wanted both AT THE SAME TIME!:D

To be continued

lonely etoile
02-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Note: The advance for the various gals are carried out simultaneously. However, I would narrate the singaporeans 1st followed by korean followed by ang mohs followed by prof.

Jacqueline is a plain jane kinda gal,but behave like an ah lian. No make up when she went out. She has about an A cup breast and nothing fanciful.However, as my cum built up from not releasing, I would not mind her as she is quite slender and have quite a good figure.After all, dressing up could be taught.

Rachel on the other hand, is a party girl. One might think that she is a slut.Wearing low cut tank tops,push up bras as well as heavy make up. However, unknown to many, she is quite a nerd and only dresses up for attention.To cap things off, she is a virgin.

I managed to bang jacq 1st before banging rachel.I then hatched a devious plan to bang both of them in a 3p.:cool:

lonely etoile
02-07-2012, 03:00 PM
One day after school, rachel msged me that she wanted to study in school on her own. Hence, jacq and I were left alone. As there is nothing to do ard campus, we decided to return home. Jacq decided to take a bath and said she would meet me at 5pm. So I went home and decided to meet her at 5pm.

I went over to her place at 5pm and found the main door unlocked.Worried about Jacq(the city isn't safe) I quickly went into the apartment to check whether she was ok. I found her room door unlocked as well.Hence, I went in and found her sleeping. With my horniness, I removed my pants and went into the bed to snuggle with her.......

To be continued....

Plz up points...Thank You

JokerDeBest
02-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Waiting for next installment.

lonely etoile
03-07-2012, 12:01 AM
I said to her; 'been waiting long for this'' She immediately turned around and frenched me passionately. I could not control myself and removed the oversized t-shirt that she was wearing, revealing that she did not wear any bra. Although she had small tits, i sucked her erected nipples and stripped her of her pink cotton panties.I tooked a sniff:it was heavenly.From her eyes, i knew she had wanted me all along. She is a lonely and horny girl in a foreign land and I took care of her like my baby. I then began licking her pussy juice from her trimmed pussy. She kept telling me that she loved me and want me to do it. I told her i did not bring condom and she said no need use.She was on the pill.:D

So I plunged my WMD into her tiny cunt and she squirmed with ecstasy. We fucked for another 30 minutes when i told her i was going to cum and was going to withdraw my cock. She hugged me tight and refused to let go. Without a choice, I released my load into jacq's pussy.

We lay there motionlessly and i told her we would be fucked if she gets pregnant.She told me that she would not mind having a baby with me and she loved me deeply.

In my mind, i was already planning on how to get rachel and how to imtegrate both of them into my harem back in sg.

TBC :o

lonely etoile
03-07-2012, 02:31 PM
How shiok is it to have a gal about my age as my slut. I have not have a gf before this and my relationships were with my aunts.Hence, I was very happy to have landed jacq.Over the next few weeks, we were extremely close.Just like husband and wife...

One day, while we were banging, I felt thirsty and went outside to have a drink... Then I heard a gal sobbing....It was rachel in her room. I went inside and saw her lying naked on her bed. She quickly went over and hugged me.....Then I turned behind, it was jacq. I panicked as I thought i would lose jacq,but then she is understanding and she went into rachel's room and we all sat down and talked....

TBC:rolleyes:

alvinskoh
03-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Bro Camping....

lonely etoile
04-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Rachel said that she liked me a lot and have been hinting me non stop.She knows that i have been banging jacq for some time and feels jealous.As she only likes me, she could only finger herself while hear me banging jacq.hence, she feels sad.

Hearing this, a deilish plan sprang to mind. I asked both of them: Can u all share?

It was my little head that was thinking.I thought that it would be over for all of us.But they both say Żes!Yes!Yes!...'' I was overjoyed and carried jacq on rachels bed.My dick sprang to life.I wanted very badly to impregnate both of them!

lonely etoile
06-07-2012, 12:24 AM
I started screwing rachel as soon as I heard the affirmation.I have wanted her all along.Even before i went to the states, i began stalking her for some time.I sucked hard on her perky tits and hardened pink nips.Oh my, hers is bigger than jacq's! As i proceeded to insert my big cock into rachel, i began to realise how difficult it is to insert.DAMN, she is a virgin! I am so touched as i am deflowering her.(Jacq got screwed by her ex b4). She began enjoy the sex and i did her missionary(Beginners). Soon, jacq hugged me from behind and we had a awesome threesome.

Soon after, we layed down on the bed, sweaty but still horny. I began confessing to both rachel and jacq about my relationship with my aunts.They accepted it and said that if they could share me, they would not mind joining my harem back home.

TBC

NEXT:The sexy ang moh RA

callmebad
06-07-2012, 12:30 AM
you really live life to the fullest sexually:)

lonely etoile
08-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Thank you for your support in giving me a 2nd chance.Recently, have been busy keeping my women happy.Too many also headache...Would continue on weekdays..In the meantime, plz up my pts!

lonely etoile
10-07-2012, 12:35 AM
As i indulge with my gals rachel and jacq, i am also on the constant lookout for more pie.The fact that jacq and rachel are apartment mates make it easier for our tyrst.We could all have an orgy in the apartment.However, since i am in the land of the free, i need some ang mohs.

TARGET 1:Haley

My 1st target is my Resident advisor(RA) haley.She is a senior and have multiple relationships.Hence, I think that her sexual experience is a lot. Rachel and jcaq knows that I wants haley, so they plotted a ploy for me to get her.They called her and told her that they need help with the heater in the apartment. When haley came over, 1st thing she saw was my big dick inside jacq...

TBC

asdfghjkl
10-07-2012, 12:43 AM
camping here! ;)

DoubleSSS
10-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Camping here as well.

SharkAttack
10-07-2012, 06:19 PM
nice simple n to the point.

If only TS included more details, you'll ve a better readership base.

Was curious so i came in n took a peak.

JinTuaLiap
10-07-2012, 11:56 PM
New camper reporting in

lonely etoile
11-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Haley:"'Holy Crap, WTF are you all doing''.
Jacq:'we are making love, wana join us?''
Haley started biting her nails.She was unsure whether she wanted the offer.
This was when rachel grabbed her boobs from behind and begged her to be part of it.
She AGREED:D
Haley:I have not tried a chinese dick b4.Hope you would be good

Rachel helped haley to strip naked.She was wearing a azure floral lingerie set complete with garters. She said it was for her bf later that night but she cannot wait so long.Upon stripping naked, i saw my 1st ang moh in the raw. Heavenly tits with pinkish small nipples.They were at least 36C(Biggest in my harem except ah hua's). Another feature different from the rest is that her pussy is clean shaven, which the rest of the harem do not have...

As I was already erected fucking jacq, i started thrusting my dick into haley's mouth and began mouth fucking her.Her suction skills were superb and there were a few times i felt like cumming.Soon i came my entire load into her mouth.She swallowed every single drop of it and said that it was delicious.As i was expended that day,I sucked her boobs and painted her for an hour before she went back to her apt.She left her panties with me as a memento and said that she would be back.

studdyme
11-07-2012, 12:58 PM
camping for more!

Vaalus63
12-07-2012, 04:37 AM
Bro more more :P!!

lonely etoile
13-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Next episode:Korean exchannge student

Stay tuned and rmb to up my points.Thank You:cool:

lonely etoile
14-07-2012, 04:07 PM
I am a student in the faculty that has 3 same letters(Guess) and there are not much gals around.With no surprise, there are no exchange students due to the boredom of studying this subject and most people just grademonger back home rather than go exchange.This opened up a window of opportunity for me.With no exchange students frm sg in my faculty, I am given a free rein in doing what i wanted to do.Get some pie...

Some might say i am greedy.With jacq, rachela and haley all having their pussy walls stained by my juice b4, one would say i am a lucky man.

However, the opportunity is not to be passed as this time, it is an exchange student from korea, sujong(sj)..

lonely etoile
18-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Sujong is a korean exchange student from poyang. Lucky me she is the only exchange student from her sch and she is lonely.There are only 2 exchange student in our faculty and she have no one to turn to except me. Sujong is quite flat chested and have no ass.However, she has the most beautiful korean face i have ever seen. I managed to become bff with her and always go her apartment to do hw(much to the annoyance of jacq and rachel). I knew this was meat in the mouth...

TBC....

WamBamIamTheMan
18-07-2012, 01:41 AM
Camping here :)

VirtualLove
19-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Pitching tent pls continue bro

lonely etoile
21-07-2012, 01:17 AM
thanks for the support.would carry on in the next few days

vernal
21-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Awaiting your update.

lonely etoile
27-07-2012, 02:45 AM
One night, after doing hw, it was 2am in the morning.In college g, it was dangerous to go out so late in the night.Hence, She asked me to stay over. I have finished my hw 1st, hence i went to bed. Soon, I felt a warm sensation on my dick.I was awoken by it. Sujong was licking my dick like a popsicle.I asked her why and she said she was horny having being away from her bf for a long time

Zacelfron
27-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Keep it cuming. :)

lonely etoile
04-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Would come up with the installments soon enough

lonely etoile
04-08-2012, 11:35 PM
I immediately hugged sujong and told her that she should not treat me like a substitute and betray her bf liddat.She said ''my bf did not take care of me when i was at my most vulnerable.You did.I just want you now!'' After her words , she continued sucking me so hard then i gave out moans of pleasure: sue,sue so good, i love u sue..Sujong then removed her clothing to show her skinny body and A cup tits.Her brown nipples were erected and i sucked on them greedily.All this while,i could see the glisten of her pussy juice flowing out of her clean shaven cunt..She proclaimed:I want you to be my man forever, before slotting my unprotected dick into her cunt..I was in 7th heaven!

lonely etoile
06-08-2012, 01:30 AM
We had sex for a long time and finally, when i was about to cummed, i tried to pull out my penis, but she hugged me hard and said she wants to be mine forever.Hence, i cummed every bit of my juice into her...Talking bout a korean beauty!We lay in bed cuddling for an entire night.The next day, i brought her to the pharmacy to get some after morning pills.That was when we met jacq, rachel and haley who were buying contraceptives....

lonely etoile
07-08-2012, 04:25 PM
The gals exclaimed:Is she our sister?Sue shyly nodded her head.I knew that it was done, I have the foundations of my mini harem in uni G.I do not know how, but i managed to get them to cohesively accept one another.At the end of the day, although rachel and jacq are the 2 which i could bring home, I am touched by the rest's dedication to me..

Next, i turned my attention to school.Although one may think that engineering gals are not that attractive, I found 2 of them, one attractive and the other cute in her own ways.The first was Anastasia, a French Canadian...

lonely etoile
09-08-2012, 10:49 PM
They say that god is fair.It is true.Although i am good at getting gals,i am lousy at academics.To make matters worse, I was separated from the main group of nerds from sg.This caused me to fear as I would be damned if i do not pass the basic requirement of passing all my modules.But as they said, in every crisis is an opportunity.

The absence of Singaporeans in the course provided me the opportunity to move in on potential targets...

One of this target is Sujong, which i cummed into her pussy, making her mine..Sue was awesome :):):) However, what that is to come is better.Although it is rare to find such exquisite gals in the state of South Dakota, I managed to eyeball this gal called Anastasia(Ana) from Quebec,Canada. Those sharp features and blonde hair, makes me go weak in my knees.I know that I have 3 top notched beauties with me alrd.However, they are no match for Ana. I pretended that i was a lost student and befriended her.She introduced me to her friend Mindy, whom looks nerdy but i still bonked her.(Another chapter). However, my main focus was Ana.She had the most melodious voice I had ever heard(like celtic woman) and a body like kim kardashian. Being Asian and not born in the states, it would be difficult for me to interact with a local.However, through the weeks i perservered and managed to earn a trust.Although she had a bf(United states marine corP), he was always away in camp or overseas.Hence, this was the opportunity for me to strike.One day, after class, when we were walking down the hallway, she held my hand.....

Next episode(torrid sex with ana and a pregnancy scare)
Following episode(sex with a nerd and development of true love)

callmebad
09-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Can a boy be both lonely and horny?:)

lonely etoile
12-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Can a boy be both lonely and horny?:)

I am quite lonely btw, the gals all use me as a tool for sex,not love.

lonely etoile
12-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Ana told me that it was crazy but she was in love with me and wanted to be with me.I was skeptical as she already have a 7 year relationship with a member of a local biker gang.In these parts of the country, people hate chinks.Thanks to tiongs.Hence, I was not that convinced. She told me that although I was only there for 6 mths, she wanted to be mine. As we were tussleing, she grabbed my bulge...Immediately, i became horny and ignored my morals.I brought her to a neary classroom and began making out with her ferociously.Our tongues twirled and she was swallowing my saliva.After that, she removed her blouse!

;)

It was the best sculpted boobs I had ever seen, enclosed in a floral red bra.Among all my women, she is the best!

I removed her bra and sucked on her pink nipples like a baby.She moaned in joy and i removed her skirt and panties(red lacy) to reveal her glistening clean shaven pussy. All along, she was playing with my cock.I then poke my big erected cock into her pussy and started doing her missionary.I even forgot to wear condom.I continued for the next 2 hours and suddenly, there was a stir,OMG,Mindy was at the doorway looking shocked.Ana did not thought much of it and ask me to continue making love to her. After some time, i came into her and pulled my cock out. My juice began flowing out of ana's cunt. Mindy instead of looking shocked,kneel down and suck the rest of the cum on my cock.

lonely etoile
14-08-2012, 12:19 AM
PLZ SUPPORT BY UPPING MY POINTS.

Thank You

:D

cygnet
14-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Can't up your points. But please carry on.

lonely etoile
14-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Mindy started licking my cum off the tip of my dick.I did not know what to do.Mindy is not the type of gal that guys would rush in for. She is a nerd.To put it simply, imagine a female version of dexter. Hence, i was in confusion when she started licking my dick. Then she spoke.She told me that she had a crush on me since day 1. Ana lay by the side listening as my cum trickled from her pussy.Mindy told me that she was a virgin(rare for ang moh) and had wanted me to deflower her.However, she do nt want me to do it that time.She want me the next day.In return, she would let me copy her hw.

we cleaned up and ana went to the pharmacy.She bought a pregnancy test kit and we returned to the dorm where she used it.Positive.Definitely not mine but one of the bikers she serviced.But it also means i can screw her raw w/o hesitation and have preggy sex with her.Although i tried with my aunts alrd.

lonely etoile
14-08-2012, 11:01 PM
2 of my greatest regrets in the states is not being able to screw african american and latinas

<<totally>>
14-08-2012, 11:35 PM
I am a student in the faculty that has 3 same letters(Guess) and there are not much gals around.With no surprise, there are no exchange students due to the boredom of studying this subject and most people just grademonger back home rather than go exchange.This opened up a window of opportunity for me.With no exchange students frm sg in my faculty, I am given a free rein in doing what i wanted to do.Get some pie...

Some might say i am greedy.With jacq, rachela and haley all having their pussy walls stained by my juice b4, one would say i am a lucky man.

However, the opportunity is not to be passed as this time, it is an exchange student from korea, sujong(sj)..

Triple E. Haha... that is the faculty that has the highest % of dicks.:D

callmebad
14-08-2012, 11:48 PM
I am quite lonely btw, the gals all use me as a tool for sex,not love.

but you seem to be enjoying to be their sex toy:)

pussyslime3
15-08-2012, 12:46 AM
awesome story!!! camping here

lonely etoile
17-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the ups, would update when i buka puasa

lonely etoile
23-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Alas, I did not wait for ana's tummy to be large enough for preggy sex.She aborted the baby as it belongs to a man that she had a fling with.I met mindy in her dorm room that day.She was excited in giving her virginity to me.Among caucasians, it is a Rites of passage to lose your virginity after high school.She was already a junior in college and still a V.She was delighted to see me and from her eyes, I could tell that she yearns for me to take her v away. Istripped her to reveal her kiddy cotton panties(typical of a nerd).Although she is a nerd, she has C cup boobs with pink nipples that i really enjoyed..........I was on the verge of popping her cherry.

lonely etoile
26-08-2012, 12:15 PM
more ups plz :)

ezone41
26-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Keep it cuming.

PersistantLee
26-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Support support a nice story camping here :)

lonely etoile
15-11-2012, 08:11 PM
I am currently back in sg after a whirlwind of a sem overseas. Shot raw into many gals.Cannot wait to bonk the profs and TAs in my sch

LovePotion
15-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Waiting for more to cum... :eek:

lonely etoile
18-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Update:

I broke up with the 2 sg skanks whom i fucked overseas.Turns out they only wanted my $$ and their attitude sux. They cannot accept that i have 5 aunts in my harem. I continue to maintain contact with the angmohs and they are still my darlings. AS my aunts all do not have enough sex drives due to work and taking care of my children. Yes rmb my aunts bore me children,I turned my attention to my school. where yummy profs, TAs and classmates awaits.

eeemen
22-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Interesting lifestyle u have bro, so much sex must wear u out eh? Camping here too! Cheers, ..........

Yardstick
24-12-2012, 05:26 PM
TS has a very glarely mistake in his story.

First he says Ana's BF is in the Marine Corps. Then he says she has a 7 year relationship with a biker gang member? :confused::confused::confused:

lonely etoile
07-01-2013, 01:05 AM
TS has a very glarely mistake in his story.

First he says Ana's BF is in the Marine Corps. Then he says she has a 7 year relationship with a biker gang member? :confused::confused::confused:

Its common for ang mohs to have more than 1 bf at a time :)

lonely etoile
07-01-2013, 01:27 AM
Well, back to sg. Missed the great sex with anastasia, sujong and the americans. But What happens in the states remains in the states and its back to starting on a clean slate. It was wishful thinking on my part that jacq can be my gd. She is a gold grabbing slut. Last heard she got screwed badly after getting drunk at zouk. Rachel's situation became awkward as she knew i love jacq and do not want to be the third party.

As for the family problem.All uncles realised that they do not want broken family and reconcile with their wives. Hence, Ah hua, sue, janet, jessie and eileen returned to live with their hubbies. In 2013, it is generous for all the uncles to let bygones be bygones. Nevertheless, I did have children with ah hua and possibly jessie. Jessie's hubby did a DNA test and found out the child was his, a relief considering that 4 guys cummed inside jessie. As for ah hua child, ah hua was happy to finally have a child and adopted the child. In the end, jessie was the youngest aunt but has 3 children. Not wanting a 4th, she undergo ligation to prevent getting pregnant again.(now can cum inside :P).Nevertheless, jessie is the sexiest among all the aunts. Eileen is the prettiest. The uncles realised that they cannot give enough sex to their wives at times(esp ah hua, janet and sue). Hence, they decided to share their wives(like tibetan culture) and freely bonk their wives. Of course jessie and eileen were the ones always busy. As for me, i sometimes have tyrst with the aunts. Since returning, i have bonked ah hua, eileen and jessie. Most epic is that eileen eldest son(18) joined in(but not bonking his mum, that is incest!). Most epic is on a king size bed, when he bonk jessie and i bonk eileen side by side. The part when he need to call me 'daddy' as i cum into his mum

His introduction ensured that the aunts are sexually satisfied and free some of my juice to conquer the profs and TAs in my local school

TBC!

eeemen
11-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Wow, such a family type orgy! Looking forward to more!! Cheers bro, ............

freedom1984
12-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Bro.. anymore updates? Cheers!~

freedom1984
07-03-2013, 11:54 PM
????? Updates?

lonely etoile
13-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Stay tuned for Lorenzo's flings with the ATBs in his school

freedom1984
13-12-2013, 10:34 PM
I wan c ur anuties children call u daddy tat part.. pls update!!

lonely etoile
14-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Long awaited update from lorenzo:

Been a helleva year. Free from the duties of satisfying my aunts, i turned my attention to my school. As i have not been paying attention to the gals in my sch, surprised to find it a treasure trove. Esp in engineering. The year can be divided into 2 halfs, 1st semester of screwing coursemates and profs, 2nd semester of screwing a hot atb and end up needing to satisfy all her frens as well :D

Without further ado, I shall start on the first. Back from a sextisfying exchange trip, I returned to the boring engineering sch locally. I thought boring as I will not have much action but i was wrong. I met this gal jane who got attached to a guy during exchange. Jane was a sporty girl who did some sport whom i forgot to ask. She was not exceptionally hot but she likes to wear sloppily(eg. t shirt and fbt shorts) to school. But through this,I can see her figure as it is and found out that she is actually quite a good fuck.

Personally, I do not prefer girls to wear fancifully with seductive lingerie. A simple cotton lingerie is enough as i would love to make love to them in an original setting and accept who they are. Jane was the perfect candidate. There was an occasion when Jane's bf slapped her and she was upset. She was literally crying in lecture when i brought her out to comfort her. Suddenly.....

lonely etoile
15-12-2013, 11:23 PM
She kneed me in the balls, i was literally incapicitated. Then she felt apologetic and wanted to check if i was ok. I was so terrified i became impotent. Hence, we went into the handicap toilet when she offered to jack me off to check if i still had the ability

lonely etoile
05-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Jane took off my pants and discovered my giant cock. She was momentarily stunned but soon recovered and started jacking me off. I had plenty of women but no one was like jane. She was like the few elder aunts who does not wear make up and sexy clothes but nonetheless still very skillful. Soon, I was fantasising too much and almost cummed. She asked me how I feel, I stuffed my cock deep into her mouth and cummed!

lonely etoile
23-02-2014, 04:05 PM
updating soon

lonely etoile
24-02-2014, 09:30 PM
After gagging on my cum, te animal in me took over. I stripped jane out of her clothes, revealing a cotton panties and a cheap bra. She took it off and reveal her perky A cup tits and her ushaven pussy. Turned on, I began to pump her doggy style in the handicap toilet. Wave after waave of muffled moans came out of her mouth as she tried to conceal her ecstasy. Finally, I cummed into her wet pussy with both of us sweating.

Jane panties are of this kind:

http://i.imgur.com/2tAhh2v.jpg

lonely etoile
24-02-2014, 09:32 PM
After the sex I had gotten with his aunts and ang mohs as well as locals, I decided to move to the group of untapped resources. ATBs.

Thats right ATBCBJHJ. There are a lot of ATBs in school who are waiting for local guys to make move on them. However, due to stigma, very few ppl dare to do it. However, they fail to see that ATBs are like unpolished gems.

Coming up: Sexcapade with 10 different ATBs in the past year
Reunion with aunt Jessie

lonely etoile
26-02-2014, 11:48 PM
As we collapse from overexertion in the handicap toilet, soaked in each other sweat, Jane started licking my nipples while submitting herself to me. She said that She will now be my girl and follow my wishes. It was an exhilirating sight to see her say this while my cum ooze out of her cunt. Thankfully, it was her safe period.

I have had many women these past few years. From BBWs to Milfs( my aunts) to people of different nationalities. None was like jane, simple plain jane. She was one of the best fucks I had in a long time. Simple no frills coitis.

As I savored the moment, i received an apps from Aunt jessie. She said uncle and her want to talk....

lonely etoile
03-03-2014, 09:09 PM
As I cleaned up from making love with jane, I told her we would be doing ahead again. I would have plotted my move towards other gals in the school but I was curious what aunt jessie had in mind for me. Evening soon came and I arrived at aunt jessie's house. I pressed the doorbell and found the door unlocked. Soon I found thrown into my face:

http://i43.tinypic.com/fbal5.jpg

At the end of the hallway stood jessie looking extremely horny with her trimmed pussy.

lonely etoile
07-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Prologue to this story:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=245779

FLASHBACK:

I had affairs with my 5 aunts and was disowned b my family and aunts were divorced by their hubbies. 2 of the aunts, the plump ah hua and Jessie bore sons for me. However, as I went for an exchange program, things changed. Before the divorces were completed, all aunts reconciled with their hubbies and went back living with them. This was supposed to be a win-win situation as I can focus on bonking the chicks in uni who are very yummy. However, soon, Jessie called me and I went to her house after bonking Jane, my latest fling.

REALITY:
After seeing Jessie naked, I got damn horny. Immediately, i closed the door and ran towards her. I started suckling like a baby on her A cup tits. Man, her nipples tasted ripe. Much different from Jane, probably due to the fact that she had kids before. I did all these while fingering her trimmed pussy. As much as i would hate to admit it, I loved hairy pussies and sometimes unshaven armpits. Hence, I would enjoy myself with the many ATBs (Later in the story)

I carried Jessie to the master bedroom, where she undressed me and started sucking my cock. We were like long lost lovers as we frenched each other with saliva dripping all over. Jessie's body was still in prime condition despite having 2 kids and I had no difficulty getting it up for her despite bonking a girl 10 years her junior just hours earlier. Soon, we were ready for the actual sex. She lay n the bed with her legs open, ready for me to take her missionary. I slid my dick into her and boy it feels good. She moaned in joy as I pounded her hard. We did it for 20min and I came, some part in her and the rest on her face. It was a beauty to see my juice emerging from her cunt once again. Daddy's Home! :D

lonely etoile
07-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Bonking Jessie again was the highlight of the year. You see, Jessie was the woman I lost my virginity to. So I kind of have a certain attachment towards her. As I cuddled with her in her master bedroom, I learnt about the situation on why jessie decided to cheat again.

Apparently, despite getting back together with their hubbies, things did not go smoothly for all the aunts. For Janet, sue and Ah hua, their hubbies forgave them and they returned to their previous lives. In fact, ah hua and her hubby were happy that they have now a son(although he was mine). This is probably due to the fact that they were not sluts to begin with in their youth and were misled in a moment of folly. For Eileen and Jessie, it was different.

Eileen

Eileen is now a 45 YO MILF. A HR executive by trade, Eileen lost her virginity to her first bf at the age of 14. Soon, she had 4 bfs before meeting her hubby. Despite being a 45YO milf and having 2 kids, Eileen still had a voluptous body. Despite having little tummy, she still had B cup tits and a large perky ass.

Jessie

Jessie is no a 37YO MILF. She lost her virginity to her first BF Chandra and had raw sex with her subsequent BF. Her hubby was her 10th bf. Jessie's attraction is her SYT like voice and moan as well as her lightweight Acup frame. Which allow her to be pounded hard

So despite reconciling with her hubbies, only eileen and jessie cannot get along with their hubbies. As a result, their hubbies spend their time in clubs, hooking up young uni sluts for ONS. They had the occasional sex but it was sparing. Eileen took to hooking up young guys in clubs as well but jessie did not. Due to their lonliness, Eileen and jessie often had lesbian sex with one another to comfort each other. As a result, Jessie called me, to provide a source of relief. As I cuddled jessie in bed, I began to share my exploits in the years, during exchange and stuff. Jessie then began ranking my women and said that she would welcome them to the harem anytime.

There we have it, my new harem is about to be born!

lonely etoile
08-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Please support for more juicy stories

freedom1984
08-03-2014, 10:49 PM
=) support!! pls carry on!!

lonely etoile
09-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Appreciation of situation:

Despite having a lot of fling overseas and in the past, all that are left are a few. Hence, jessie suggested i look into alternative markets to get my fucks. Thats right foreign students. These horny chicks are alone and lonely in the foreign land and needed companionship.

The next chapter will be about my fwb with a PRC cutie called 小柔. An innocent proposal which turned into opportunities with her and her frens which would torment my cock for the next year.

:cool:

freedom1984
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Can u pls carry on on the story of how u f ur anuties rather than jumping stories here n there.. last warning..

lonely etoile
09-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Can u pls carry on on the story of how u f ur anuties rather than jumping stories here n there.. last warning..

Only 2 aunts are left to fuck. Eileen and jessie. The rest turned over a new leaf

freedom1984
10-03-2014, 12:06 AM
I wan to noe the story of how the anutie son call u daddy whn u fucking the other anutie..

lonely etoile
10-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Shall divert a bit due to popular request :D

Please up me thanks!

One fine day, kuku was itchy as I woke up in my hostel room. No piak piak due to chionging project overnight. I suddenly received a line msg from jessie

' Dar Dar,

Been tinking of you all night, Eileen has a problem only you can solve.
Love
小猫

Was so horny after reading this text and I immediately drove down to Eileen's house. Upon reaching the house, I used my spare key to open the door.(yes from last time). I suddenly heard moaning coming from my cousin's room....... I slowly opened the door and found Eileen's son Gary fucking a girl. Gary was just 16 and is at the peak of his hormones. I thought it was normal when suddenly I heard a moan of ecstasy. It was Jessie. Gary was nailing Jessie and I can see its without cd. I saw a panty on the floor and assumed it was Jessie's, I took it and smell

http://i.imgur.com/nSTbTNY.jpg?1

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my groin

Wind Bracker
11-03-2014, 03:34 AM
please carry on , thanks

lonely etoile
11-03-2014, 08:43 PM
It was Eileen. For a moment, all the lust returned. I started frenching her as our saliva dripped from our mouths. I disregarded the fact that she was 20 years older than me as I started fondling with her breasts. She was only wearing a large -shirt. Jessie caught a glimpse of us and beaconed us to join her in the room. Gary was pounding her with full force. I lay Eileen on the bed beside jessie as I started to nail her missionary. Fucking eileen was different than jessie as eileen has a larger body frame and not so manoverable. But this is compensated by her cougar looks. It was awkward at first as Gary waatched me pound his mum to joy. however, he had his hands filled with jessie and paid little attention. After while, we both came into the women and laid on the bed exhausted.

Gary said to me 'u fuck my mum, then by right i should call u papa'........

NEXT: Jessie and Gary play my daughter in law and son as Eileen and I roleplay as couple. Double date in town

lonely etoile
19-03-2014, 09:49 AM
We decided to have a double date in town. Jessie and gary posed as a couple while eileen and I pose as another couple. We went on dates, watching movies and shopping. The night cumulated in a dinner at Ku De Ta at MBS. Jessie and Eileen wore elegant gown which shows their body curves well. Gary and I were literally the envy of all the guys in the bar as they were constantly rejected by jessie and eileen. Soon, the night came to an end and we checked in to a double room in MBS, for some love making session.

It was quite weird at first, since Gary was eileen's son. However, soon they got used to it and gary accepted seeing his mum in hte raw and getting bonked by his cousin. Soon, we were sending both jessie and eileen to estacsy. The difference in fucking MILFs like jessie and eileen is that they know what they want and no need to be taken care in bed. in turn, they will satisfy you. My cock was in and out of eileen's hairy cunt as i saw gary's weapon move in and out of jessie's.

Soon, we both cummed inside both of them and decided to chat about some juicy stories.

PREVIEW:
How gary lost his virginity to Jessie
Jane and Gary gf arrive at room
Gary and I swing ard our gf
Long awaited teacher sex

freedom1984
19-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Power.. carry on pls...

lonely etoile
20-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Will carry on soon, plz upz

lonely etoile
20-03-2014, 11:28 PM
Sometimes life is a funny journey. As fate will arrange it, Jessie lost her virginity to her first bf chandra at 16. Then an innocent girl with ponytails, her ccherry was popped by chandra's meat and jessie was inducted into a life of promiscuity. The moment chandra exploded his load into jessie's womb for the first time, little did she expect that she will be inducting 3 other guys into a life of sex....

First was her hubby. A true believer of sex after marriage, Jessie took his virginity on her marriage night. Of course, being sexually experienced by then after dating many guys, jessie inducted him into a life of sex.

Next up was me. For those of u aall who did not read the prequel, i was just out of army with raging hormones. I jacke off to jessie for a long time and when the chance finally came, i enjoyed myself with her to the fullest. Actually, i was kinda glad i lost my virginity to jessie than some girl of my age. Being more experienced, Jessie was patient and understanding about my lack of experience and slowly guided me into pleasuring women. Her care and concern was the reason for me to be the sex machine I am today. Till this day, Jessie will always b that special someone to me.

The last guy to lose his virginity to jessie was gary. At the age of 16, with raging hormones, gary was extremely horny. It does not help that he have such a hot mum in eileen and his classmates were always fantasising steamy scenarios about her. Gary was jacking off at home to the closest sexual object he can picture--> Jessie( since rest of aunts were ordinary) and his PRC chinese teacher xiaolan. One day, as jessie came to visit eileen, she decided to check on how Gary was coping with his studies. She opened the door to gary's room and found him jacking off his huge dick while smeeling this:

http://i.imgur.com/GW08DOS.jpg

tallsynn
21-03-2014, 03:37 AM
hmm.......

lonely etoile
22-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Jessie said immediately 'GOTCCHA!'. Gary immediately panicked, he ran and close the door and knelt in front of jessie begging her not to tell his mum eileen abou it. they were tussleing and suddenly, gary caught a glimpse of Jessie's upskirt. She was not wearing any pnties and her trimmed pussy was in full view. He immediately erected.

Jessie saw this and offered gary a deal. She would let the matter go if gary licked her anus and pussy. Gary hornily agreed and started the act. He slurped greedily on Jessies ass and pusssy. After finding out that gary had no gf before, jessie agreed to initiate gary into the world of sex. Gary shafted his dick into jessie's cunt and began fucking her. Jessie has taken her 3rd virgin.

As we hear the stories and were extremely horny, the doorbell rang. Eileen put on a bathrobe and opened the door. It was Jane and Gary's gf 小雪 :p

lonely etoile
23-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Will continue soon. Please up!

tallsynn
24-03-2014, 03:55 AM
A gangbang is coming...

lonely etoile
25-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Jane and I hve been the horny couple. Despite not being a slutty looking girl, jane has tremendous sex drive. We need to fuck everyday in school for her to be satisfied. I cannot rmb the countless place where we fucked, empty LTs, tutorial rooms, handicap toilets, even on the ping pong table after her table tennis training. However, with gary in the room now, we decided to try something new. Gary will have the liberty of screwing an older girl while i get to taste his syt 小雪.

We decided to break for a while. As eileen and jessie lay on the bed and rest after getting banged by us(with our cum inside), we brought our respective fb for dates. I do not know where gary and jane went, but i am pretty sure they fucked b4 returning to the room.

as xiao xue was a few years my junior, I do not want to jus intimidate her by plugging her. Instead, i brought her to a cafe and we chatted. I found out that she lost her virginity to a 30 yo banker a few months before. She knew this guy while sneaking into a club on ladies night and they got intimate on the 2nd date. He brought her to a deserted part of lim chu kang and deflowered her in his car. She got together with gary later that month and broke up with that guy ever since, after she knew he was a married man. After the nice chat, we went up to the room, ready for some action.

As we entered the room, we were greeted by a sight of eileen and jessie making out with one another. Gary and jane were not back yet and I was alone in the room with 3 women....

lonely etoile
03-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Turnt on by the sight, xiaoxue and i started to make out and strip each other naked. We were preparing to fuck the guts out of each other. As i strip xiaoxue of her clothes, i was turnt on by the sight of her panties. Nope, it was not the typical cotton type i like. It was lace. A teenager wearing such lacy lingerie. What a slut. As i stripped her naked, i started suckling on her small tits and made my way down to her clean shaven pussy. Pussy juice engulfed my mouth as I pleasured her. She was moaning at the top of her voice. As i was busy seervicing her, I felt a clench in my balls as well as a wet sensation in my anus. Oh my, eileen was licking my arse and jessie was sucking my balls! I was in heaven.

Suddenly, i could not take it and cummed inside xiaoxue. My balls shrink as i unloaded my seeds deep into her. Even gary has not done that yet.

eeemen
05-04-2014, 01:13 AM
Wonderful life you have eh? Thanks for continuing, cheers, ....................

lonely etoile
06-04-2014, 12:52 AM
As i lay motionlessly over xiaoxue, sweating hard with the 2 milfs caressing me, the door opened. Gary and jane returned. They were hugging like lovers. From my side of the eye, i saw some sticky substance trickiling don jane's leg. I knew gary has shot in her raw. We then revert to our original partners and do some sloppy seconds. After which, we all washed up and returned home happy for the day!

NEXT: Sex with 1st crush

lonely etoile
06-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Soon, Gary and I were constantly discussing the art of pleasuring women. As Gary was in my sec sch, I found out that my teacher in sec sch Mdm Tang was still teaching in the Sch. Lets call her xiaoqing. Xiaoqing was my chinese teacher in sch school. A PRC milf, she came to sg at age 25 and began teaching in sec school. When I was having my puberty, I accidentally saw her upskirt once in class. She was wearing beige cotton panties. Soon after, I saw her seaweed. She became my sexual goddess due to my high lvl of hormones then. This explains my fetish for PRC unshaven girls. all thee years i had hope to fuck her

lonely etoile
12-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Sorry for the delay. Will continue soon. Lots of ladies to satisfy:D

lonely etoile
15-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Shall continue now.

Gary was an outstanding wingman. Since my fling with xiaoxue, gary asked her to intro me her frens. Most of them were virgins. Hence, i gt to deflower them. Young cute syt straight from the oven. I thought back and felt a sense of pride. My virginity was lost to my aunt jessie and i had the opportunity to deflower others. When these girls look back in the future

Besides the syts, i also befriended a group of maids at the void deck. Hence, they woulld be serviced by me on their offdays. I was getting lots of puss. More than i can ever imagined.

So, one day, i went back to my alma mater

lonely etoile
18-04-2014, 04:41 PM
I began looking ard and felt nolstagic. I have not been back in 10 years.......Everything seem so different. I roamed ard for sometime before deciding that it was time to leave. As I made my way out, I bumped into Mdm Tang. I had not seen her in years and she dun look to have aged much. She was the teacher-IC of NPCC now and was wearing the NPCC uniform. God, she looks sexy. We said hi to each other and caught up with each other. I learned that her daughter had just finished JC now andd preping to enter uni. I asked her out for coffee sometime and she agreed. Just as I was preping to leave, i saw through the opening of her shirt: An au naturel armpit. I felt incredibly horny and determined to bang her...

That night, jane had to bear the brunt of my horniness as I banged her hard while tinking of mdm tang...

lonely etoile
22-04-2014, 05:11 PM
I met mdm tang in the coffee shop near her house. We spent the afternoon catching up and knowing about each other's life. I found out that she had problems with her hubby and that he had cheated on her with multiple partners. I consoled her and we continued talking.

Soon, it is time for her to go home and she invited me to her house. After she opened the door and let me into her house, she went into the room to change to something comfortable. I went to the kitchen and saw several cotton panties hanging to dry. My cock immediately felt some sensation.

As i went out to the living room, i realised that her door was not locked and peep through it, she was in her lingerie and happen to be facing me. I could see her thick bush through her worn out beige cotton panties. I immediately could not control myself and barged in!

Humsupster
24-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Continue pls

lonely etoile
25-04-2014, 03:37 PM
She was shocked as i came face to face with her. I pressed her down on the bed and ripped her panties off. She was putting up a little struggle but I can see that She wanted it too. She was saying no plz..... no plz..... as she tried to resist me. I was in full view of the body I first got horny about. About 10 years ago, I had my first erection thinking of her. For a woman in her 30s, she maintained herself quite well. Her thick bush of pubic hair was grown in a nice manner and she had armpit hair which were well-kept. I began arousing her by suckling on her eraser like nips as she moaned in ecstasy. I then began to lick her hair pits and began sucking her pussy.

Cries of joy came out as she tried to mask her pleasure of being serviced by me. Finally, the time came and I jammed my huge cock into her. The sense of satisfaction cannot be described by words. I did her missionary first and she was moaning ' 给我,给我。。。。' I knew she had not been pleasured for a long time and began fucking her hard. We then changed to cowgirl and doggie. All these was done with the door wide open.

Soon her daughter xiaowei came home from poly and we were caught in action. However, the satisfaction in mdm tang was so high that she continued to french me as we made passionate love. Xiaowei, despite her age, was a sexually experienced girl wih many bfs of different ages. hence, this sort of situation do not faze her. Soon, I could not control myself and cummed into mdm tang. I lay beside her as my juice ooze out of her hairy cunt, down her legs.....Mission accomplished...

NEXT: hoodwinking xiaorou, my first china gf

lonely etoile
29-04-2014, 11:30 AM
小柔 the voracious slut

This is a story of xiao rou, a voracious PRC slut which I encountered in uni. I knew xiaorou back in year 1. She was a pleasant looking goodie two shoes PRC. At that point of time, she was in a relationship, hence I did not try anything. Upon return from the states, I realised xiaorou had changed. She has began to wear more provocative clothing and seem to be needy for men. However, I thought xiaorou was still the goodie two sh

lonely etoile
29-04-2014, 02:33 PM
sorry for the delay. Com got hanged.

Continue: Goodie two shoe I thought she was and began dating her. Soon I began to discover her dark side and began using her as a sperm recepticle. Soon, i was intriduced to her circle of frens of horny materialistic PRC sluts..

TBC

Please support and up me. Thank You

lonely etoile
01-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Will continue soon, plz up me

lonely etoile
05-05-2014, 11:07 PM
I met xiaorou during internship. When jane and I found out we were assigned different companies during internship, we were heartbrokened. However, I found out that xiaorou was in the same internship company as me. It was only the 2 of us, interns against the rest of the company. Xiaorou was a 22 yo PRC scholar whocame to sg under SM2. She was the looker ever since year 1 but she did not strt dressing up until recently. As she constantly dress like a cute schoolgirl, it rekindled my interest in her which i had not felt since year 1. As there was only the 2 of us, i decided to ask her out on a date one day and she agreed. Things soon escalated as we made out on the first date but i decided to take things slow this time since i have a special feeling towards this girl. But what was to happen is the real shocker

lonely etoile
07-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Was busy banging and servicing the tiong bus in school. Will continue story when i have a breather. Continue to support in the meantime

lonely etoile
13-06-2014, 10:36 AM
One day, I came to work early, being driven by my r/s to xiao rou. Suddenly, I heard some soft groan in the office. Being curious, I went to investigate. It was from the manager's office. He was standing up with his pants down. At his feet was a topless xiaorou, chugging his hairy cock down her throat. I was stunned. I thought xiaorou was serious with me and did not expect her to be such a slut. My heart was instantly broken. After sucking his dick for bout 5 min. The manager let out a shriek and grabed xiaorou by the hair and forced his dick deep into her mouth. Soon after xiaorou seem to b choked and coughed out his juice.
The manager then proceeded to shoot the rest of his load all over her face. I saw the look on xiaorou's face. A total slut.

In midday, I decided to confront xiaorou bout the incident. She said she needed the A from the internship and the manager is wiling to give it to her if she made him happy. She also revealed that they have been having tyrsts for a few months alrd. She said sleeping ard was who she is and if i cannot accept it then perhaps we should stop seeing each other. I left in anger, i was in disbelief.........

After work, i decided to cool it off with xiaorou. Aunt jessie called, saying that she would like to get together and I went to find her

packrotten
13-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Support support keep it up

packrotten
13-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Keep it up ! good story

lonely etoile
14-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Upon reaching Jessie's place disappointed with xiaorou, I knocked on the door. Jessie came to answer the door in her sexy nightie. Upon seeing me, she gave the typica cfm look. I knew she wanted it badly. She asked her maid anna to bring the kids into their room and brought me into the master bedroom. Once the door closed, all help broke loose. I stripped her and started sucking on her matured nipples. As I lifted her arms to lick her pits, I realised that she was unshaved.

She told me that she knew i like tiong bus and wanted to roleplay. I was so turned off then cos of xiaorou and decided not to carry on. I told jessie what happned and she said that she understood. She also say she will make it up to me and later we can discuss the situation. Since her hubby is on some biz trip, we have the luxury of time. Jessie decided to go groom herself first and went into the toilet. As i lay on the masterbed, suddenly the room door was opened. Anna was standing there naked. Anna is a petite hot pinoy girl bout 19 yo.

Did not have the opportunity to poke her till now. As she slowly seduced me and approached, the suddenly got horny and pounced on her. The next 30min was the best sex of the year. She was extremely skillful. I sucked her ripe darkened nipples as she moaned in joy. She was so loud that I think the neighbours may have heard it.....

TBC

lanternathletic
14-06-2014, 04:46 PM
pitching up tent !

lonely etoile
16-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Anna was so wet at that point of time as the bedsheet was stained with her juice. As Jessie was cleaning up, I shafted my alrd aroused dick into her. I may have done it with various maids before but none was as skillful as anna. She handled my cock like a pro and kept me aroused throughout. I came into her bout 3 to 4 times as she continually teased me by sucking on my balls. We did varous positions before i collapsed on top of her exhausted.

Then jessie came out. She lay beside us and said to me that she is not grooming herself. She knew about my woes with xiaorou and is here to make it right. After that, I licked her hairy pit and made love with her on her bed, under the wedding potrait of her and her hubby.....

After fucking, jessie and anna consoled me on finding out that xiaorou is a slut. Anna said that its typical for girls to want it badly. she cited herself as an example. She slept with her teachers in school since 14 and had many bfs. She then told me not to take it too seriously. Jessie said the same tingy as well. told me to take things easy and treat xiaorou for what she deserves: like a cheap slut.

an so began my journey to conquer xiaorou 1st and soon i began servicing her horny frens from cn as well

lonely etoile
09-07-2014, 05:24 AM
Days of nice guy over

After that day, I decided to not being a nice guy. I texted xiaorou to arrange for a meetup. I arld planned to fuck her like a dirty little whore that day.

As I went home for a change of clothes, I was stopped by my neighbour margaret....Margaret is a 49 yo auntie who has been myneighbour for 20 years. In fact, I grew up playing soccer with her sons. These days, her sons are always out with their gfs. They are quite pretty even compared to the women i have slept with.

She complained to me that her sons are always with their gf and they always fuck inside the house. Then suddenly she opened up and told me her hubby does not fuck her enough and she is always horny hearing her sons giving it to their gfs....She soon asked if i have a gf

tallsynn
09-07-2014, 06:47 AM
Oh.. fucking the neighbor too, nice...

lonely etoile
16-07-2014, 07:46 PM
I told her i do not have a girl b4. Immediately, i saw her eyes glow. She then grab my hand and led me into the house. After itting down in the living room, she told me her hubby jack dun piak her as much as before as he is always tired from work. She also said that jack lost quite a bit of charm as he grew fat as he aged. Many a times, she walked past both her sons room and peek into it. She felt damn horny as her sons gave it to their gfs. Hearing the erotic details of how her sons plug their gf, my cock soon aroused. Their gf are of quite high standards and till now apart from the impending tyrsts with xiaorou, no girls came close to their standards.

Soon margaret asked me: you need a lesson or 2. She started frenching me without my permission and i slowly gave in. From the way she frenched, i knew she needed it badly. My tank is not full due to giving it to jessie and ana earlier. However, I stripped her out of her discolored floral undies to uncover an extremely unkmpt pubic bush.

I was turned on! It was long since i had a bbw with a slight tummy. The last was the sessions with ah hua. I fingered margaret hard as she moaned in ecstasy. Her pusssy juice began to drip out like water and wetted the entire floor.

I suckled on her extremely ripe n thick black nipples as i fondled her saggy boobs. Soon, she rab hold f my cock and led m to the room. Then she taught me the art of lovemaking. Being more experienced, margaret i better in bed than jessie and i learnt much from her. We did a lot of positions as she moaned damn loudly. Soon, there was a knock on the door. I panicked and hid under the bed. Margaret put on an oversized t shirt and opened it. It was the gf of both her sons. They were here to wait for their bf before thei dates. They heard the commotion and came to investigate. As margaret plead them to keep our tyrst a secret, i could not take it and grabbed her from behind. I then plugged the girls future mother in law in front of their faces without remorse. They were stunned but also wuite aroused as they began fondling with themselves. I soon came deep into margaret's womb and lay down and rest. Unfortunately, i have no more bullets for the 2 girls. Next up, i will fuck the slut xiaorou and move on to other sluts

tallsynn
17-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Haha... Was hoping ts gotto f those 2 high standard girls too..

lonely etoile
19-07-2014, 12:38 AM
The next day after internship, I wanted to ask xiaorou for it but she was not that receptive. Finally, I asked her what is her problrm. She said that she just got gangbanged by 3 technicians in the ompany and all of them cummed into her. She was worried she would be pregnant. Now i know how big of a slut she is. Not only she sleeps with the boss to get good grades. She let some old men play with her jusst to get a easier life...

lonely etoile
22-07-2014, 10:48 PM
I rented a car that day, so we went to have dinner at some restaurant. I then proceed to bring her to some forested area. We then had sex there. She wanted unprotected sex with me but I refused. She is the biggest slut I had known. Even though my partners have multiple sex partners, they still managed to conduct themself well. Xiaorou was jus a sex hungry animal who needed men badly. She capped me and I started banging her. I removed her lacy panties and proceeded to lay her on the windscreen of the car. Then, I started to bang her for the next 30 min. It was amazing that despite being a slut to rich bosses, she still maintain having an unshaven pussy and armpit hair. As we banged, she confessed to me that she had more sex partners then she had told me. She regularly have sex with rich businessmen on weekends to get her pocket money. However, she told me she loved me and really want to have sex with me despite having nothing to offer her. I focusse on my carnal desire for her, omitting all feelings as jessie had taught me. I licked the sweat off her hairy armpit as I plugged her with my big cock.

Soon, I decided that i wana cum. I took it out and uncap. Following that, I shot the load onto her slutty face and she started to get high, licky it as if it was liquid gold. She then asked me to leave my uncapped cock in her so she can savor the moment. I refused but she said she was available for me anytime I want it. She also said that her fellow china frens are mostly lonely in a foreign land and she will not mind introducing them to me so that I can love them as well. Well, despite being a slut, she actually got me some fresh meat :D

lonely etoile
23-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Aft i banged xiaorou, i totlly became a jerk. I just had sex for the fun of t. Over the course of the nextfew months I banged my profs, lab techs, the milfs in the neighbourhood, china frens of xiaorou and many other female individuals. The most extreme was a china Peidumama janitor working in one of the office building I went for an interview.

STAY TUNED!

lonely etoile
28-07-2014, 10:19 PM
People, about to start the story of the School lab Tiong Bu Debauchery.... Please support:D

lonely etoile
03-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Tiong Bu Debauchery

Sorry guys for the delay but now i shall continue.

For the next few weeks, I banged xiaorou on a daily basis will she continues to sleep aard. It was hard initially as I had feelings for her but soon, it became easy for me to do that..... Soon, our internship ended. She did not say it but on her last day of internship, she slept with the manager of the factory who was 70 Years of age. Other gossip among the technicians joke abt her thick pussy bush as well as her armpit hair. So I guessed she had done the deed with most of the technicians......

Soon, we were back in school. I sort of got distant from Jane who was doing her internship in another location. She started hanging out with a fat douche whom she known during internship... I texted her a few times but she gave disinterested replie. Guess we need to cool it..

However, my sexual appetite needs to be satisfied. Right nw i only hae regular sex with xiaorou and jessie and I needed more cunts to satisfy me.... One day aft class, xiaorou suggested 'Dear, you can join our little study group. We learn from the TAs at night in the labs...'

I was at first contemplating calling u Rachel and the other girl I met during exchange to fuck them but Since xiaorou wanaa intro me to more tiong bus, why not?

I stayed on in school after night and went on to the labs which xiaorou told me to go. I heard a sound from the handicap toilet and snooped ard to observe.... Soon the door opened and a prof i know came out of the toilet adjusting his pants. I peeped into the toilet and to my surprise, I saw Rongrong, the goodie two shoes top student in my course squating down, tryinf to shake out the cum in her pussy..... From now I know, the tiong bus are not as simple as they seem.

I made my way to the lab and saw an amazing sight. Xiaorou was clad in just a lab coat and thr were 6 chinese guys trying to fuck her.... 2 were suckling on her tits while one shafted his mini dick into her mouth and one was eating her pussy. She had her hands full with the cocks of 2 others..... I observed ard and saw 2 female TAs and 3 other female classmates were pleasuring themselves in the corner....Now was my chance as i opened the door!

lonely etoile
03-08-2014, 04:26 PM
The 3 girls on the side were all from my batch. They were yuanying, yuehua and lichun..... Normally I do not think much of them.. But the sight of them stroking their own pussy while watching xiaorou serving 6 men was so inviting. Upon my entry, they were shocked but happy. I can see that they needed a man badly and all 3 move towards me.... Luckily, I had not had sex for the last week and have enough bullets for these chinese sluts

lonely etoile
11-08-2014, 03:45 PM
I grabbed yuanying and ripped off her panties in one swift pull. It was soaked in her juice. From my experience with xiaorou, I knew chinese girls are extremely horny. Yuanying was unlike the typical chinese girl, she was clean shaven. No hair on her crotch and pits. I was kinda turned off by it...(yeah i love pit hairs and pussy bushes). I began fingering her and she got high. At the same time, yuehua came towards me and frenched me like a long lost lover while lichun started stroking my cock.... I was ready to sow some seeds. I undress the other 2 of them and began positioning myself infront of lichun, ready to penetrate her. As I shafted my dick into her hairy cunt, I realised it was extremely tight, she was a virgin. Blood flow out as i deflowered her on the lab bench. Lichun hugged me tight and savored the moment with her first man. I took it slow and allowed lichun to enjoy the process of giving it to me... It was an erotic session as I licked her pinkish nipples.....It was a different feel from xiaorou's nipples who were sucked by many different men.... Soon, I cannot control and came inside her. Upon realising I came, xiaorou stopped servciing the 6 men she had. She ran across the lab and slotted my dick into her. I do not know how many men came into her that night but her cunt felt wet and disgusting. But xiaorou was so skilled in serving men that she induced me to cum inside her. Loads of it...... She had her wish, I came inside her.... I soon lay on the lab bench with xiaorou and lichun in my arms. I was licking their hairy pits as I saw the horny men and women making love all over the place. IT WAS A DEBAUCHERY!!

lonely etoile
19-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Shall contiinue soon. Please support!

BrillantKnight
19-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Lending you my moral support. :)

lonely etoile
19-08-2014, 11:47 PM
After we made love to one another, xiao rou was ecstatic. She frenched me throughly( even though her mouth smell bad due to the mixture of cum) and proceeded to make love with other guys. I then had some personal time with lichun yueying and yuehua. Got to know them a little better. Lichun just lost it to me so she was a little eotionally attached to me. Keep hugging me like a gf. Normally i do not care bout PRCs in my course but now i am inseminating them. I brought the trio to wash up in the handicap toilet. Along the way we saw in other labs, TAs were having torrid sex.

At the handicap toilet. I learned from lichun that her parents were rich entreupreneurs back in china and xiaorou was her cousin. She was betrothed to another rick kid but now that she lost her v to me she do not know what to do. She said that she is mine forever and will listen to me thereafter. After hearing what she said, I realised that she was not the slut her cousin was and began fucking her another time :D

SPOILER: I began a relationship with a PRC hairdresser

lonely etoile
24-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Life was good, I was servicing multiple women of all ages and personalities at the same time. I ws so busy that I forgot to upkeep my good looks and one day I decided to go for a haircut. As I have not been cutting hair ard the region of my home for sometime, I did not realise the owner of the hair salon has changed. Previously, it was an old auntie who could cut fabulous hair. Now it is the typical PRC-operated joint which u see commonly in the heartlands. The owner was sheng-jie, a big chested peidumama type character which i will fuck eventually(of course) but not now. The main character of the story is wenrou, a plump prc hairdresser whom i will fuck her guts out

lonely etoile
25-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Sheng jie was a big chested petite peidu mama whom I recently got aquianted with when she slipped and fell(duno whether on purpose) at the void deck near my home. I help her up and caught a sight of her thick eraser like nipples through he loose pasa malam type bra. I then learnt that she was the owner of the new salon near the market area.

As I went to the salon to cut my hair the nxt day after my conquest of the 3 ATBs, I received multiple texts from many different girls:

Lichun:' Dear, I miss you so much. I am your gal now. I want to stay by yourside forever'

Xiaorou: ' I want your cum in me badly. I am not wearing any panties right now. I want you now.....'

Jessie: ' oi, hubby gone to tiong kok for business trip, need it for the next few days. Come give me'

Jane: ' Alex is a pussy.........Need to talk'

As I read the msgs, I conclude that jessie wanted a regular session. Lichun was overly attched and xiaorou was the horny slut as usual. Alex was the nerd whom Jane hanged out after xiaorou and I got close. Sensing the opportunity, I am eager to cut my hair fast so i can find out what happened to jane....

As I went into the salon, I wondered where is shengjie. A bak bak tiogn bu of the name of wenrou came out to greet me. Wenrou is not the pretty faced tiong bus which i bonked in sch... She was slightly pimpled and slightly plump. As she cut my hair, I caught a glimpse of her armpit hair and it turned me on.... As we chatted, I understood that Wenrou has been in sg for only 6 mths. She missed her home badly. In her hometown, she was forced by her dad to marry the son of a land owner. This son is physically frail and constantly needed to see the doctor. As a result, he did not bonk her too much... In fact, her father in law the land owner, got horny one day and decided to bonk her. But as a respect to her hubby, she decided to keep mum....(her hubby took her v btw). Listening to wenrou's sad story i feel for her. As I finished my haircut and wash, I went to pay the $. That was when wenrou said that i was handsome and nice, while giving me the cfm look...... I then decided that i should help her out.

She closed the salon for a while and brought me to the back of the salon. There, i stripped her to only her lingerie. She was wearing a beige floral pattern bra with white panties. As her body was not that nice, i would see her little belly popping out. thru her panties, i caught a glimpse of her thick bush which extends out of her panty line. I immediately removed her panties and suckled on her extremely wet cunt....Her juice was flowing out like a leaking tap and covered my face. For some reason, PRC gals are much hornier than local gals...... Then, it was her turn to return the favor.She gave me head raw and her suction was excellent. Despite being from the village, she knew how to serve her man well. Soon, I ejaculated entirely in her mouth. She swallowed it.

I turned her around and threw her on the rinsing chair. I began doing her doggy style. Throughout, her juice was overflowing and it dirtied the chair.... As i bonked her intensely for the nxt 20 min. She was moaning as hell but trying to suppress her moans.....Soon, we came together and I left my seeds deep in her. She told me that it was not her fertile period and i breathe a sigh of relief. More often than not, i take my gals raw and forget about getting them pregnant.... Son we dressed up as shengjie came back. She could probably figure out what happened and told me that she will get it from me the nxt time ::D

Next: Reunion with old flames

lonely etoile
26-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the support. Pleaase continue to up

Coronet Peak
26-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Please write more. :)

lonely etoile
28-08-2014, 09:41 PM
As I walked towards jane HDB, i wondered why jane said that its urgent..... After xiaorou and I got clse, Jane distant herself away from me. She started going out with this pimpled fat dude named Alex. Lucky dude, get to be served by Jane. After all this while, I kinda miss jane's sloppy dressing but superb body. I used my spare key to her house and unlocked her door. I saw that clothes were shrewn all over the floor. I heard jane's voice swearing from the hall. As i proceeded to check out what is happening, I saw my favourite piece of Jane's panties, good old fashion white cotton knickers. I picked it up and sniffed it. It was the good ole smell of her crotch sweat.. As I opened the door, I saw Alex slobbered over her in the missoinary position. He was trying to get it up and Jane was unhappy.

Apparently, Alex failed to satisfy Jane sexually and she was pissed. I thought Jane had found a good bf but actually she is just using alex for his meat.. to get back at me. Alex lost his virginity to Jane and she thought that she could teach him to be her fuck machine... Apparently not.

As Jane saw me entering the room, she pushed alex aside as he tried to suckle on her nipples while devouring her mounds. Jane came over and hugged me... She needed it. Feelings came so fast that I quickly stripped naked and began banging jane. She gave me a good deepthroat and I fucked her raw.....It was kinda disgusting as I played sloppy seconds to alex but there he was jerking off as I taught him how to satisfy a girl. Soon, we decided to go serious and since Jane's parents were away on hols, we utilised the king size bed in the master bedroom and fucked hard.... Soon it is time to cum and I unloaded my load deep into jane as alex ejaculated on her face.....He received a low bow to his nuts...poor guy.( Alex received more free fucks courtesy of my introduction in future episodes)

I soon cuddled jane as we slept like husband and wife in the bedroom. As i began to sleep, I received a Line chat from Jacqueline, the gal i banged during exchange. It was a nude shot of her with rachel after I did them the last time. Cum was flowing out of their pussies in the picture..As jane got up to see the pic, she said to me, u are a beast!

NEXT: rekindling of flings

lonely etoile
06-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Please continue to support!

simidai
06-09-2014, 12:09 PM
fast & furious bro! thumbs up!

lonely etoile
16-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Continue to support bros. I will continue the story soon.

baihu
19-09-2014, 03:50 PM
What a great fiction story! Thanks for sharing.

lonely etoile
22-09-2014, 12:23 AM
So many gals so little time..... MY dick would be sore most of the time from excessive fucking. Nonetheless, my drling Jane was very receptive of me screwing other girls. In fact she wana organise a fuckfest for me in one of the chalet where they would serve me in bed. What a good girl. She had started liasing with xiao rou and the prc sluts in schools to seek their participation. Anyway, I wuld b meeting rachel and jacq soon to 'catch up with them'.

After leaving jane's place, I returned home to regain my eneergy so that i could pleasure more girls. The next day I went to school.

4 nerds

I was in the computer lab doing my work when suddenly 4 girls entered. Having had sex with many beautiful gals, I would say these 4 gals are not that good looking. Their figure was not really that good either. They sw me and started giggling to each other. After which one of them approached me. They needed an extra member for the communication project which we were enrolled in. I originally was in the same group as jane and 3 other prc slut( for obvious reasons) but I decided to join the new grp. I just texted jane and she told me she is looking forward to having more sisters.

These 4 gals profile are as follows:

Anne: Cute GND girl with slight pimpled face. Petite with big butt

Neesa: Indian girl from india. Parents working in unilever. Princess type. Hot bod sharp features but dun bother dressing up

ruixian: Nerdy bespectacled girl. Plump(can see fat through shirt) and flat chested. Very intelligent dean lister

Meiko: Short fat girl. Socially awkward.

Based on rule of thumbs, i deduced that these gals were Vs. Cannot wait to take their first time:D

lonely etoile
23-09-2014, 11:46 PM
The first I took was ruixian. In the division of projects, we were paired tgt and were supposed to finish it tgt. So I said why not do it in my home. She happily agreed.I brought her to Jessie's home and we did the project in the hall. Hlfway, I said I needed to go to the room for a while to use the toilet. When I was using the toilet, I did not close the door. Suddenly, ruixian was standing at the door. She wanted to ask me something but forgot i was in the toilet. So there she is staring at my enormous dick. It was her first time seeing a dick and she did not know how to react. Jessie soon came in and saw the commotion. She started stripping and we had sex in front of her. Being sexually ignorant, ruixian was intrigued by what is going on. She also had a bad crush on me (she dream of me every night b4 this) so she did not know what to do. Jessie came up after a while and stripped her naked. Ruixian had a b cup( saggy) and was quite fat(tummy). She was also unshaven at her nether regions. I positioned my cock at her pussy. Ready to give her her first time and its gonna b RAW

oldslywolf
26-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Bro never do raw unless you are planning to have a baby.

lonely etoile
29-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Bro never do raw unless you are planning to have a baby.

Bro, I dun mind having a kid with all the gals i have sex with

lonely etoile
01-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Gonna continue soon. Please support by uping my points! Thanks!

lonely etoile
04-10-2014, 02:03 AM
I took a sniff at Ruixian's unfashionable cotton granny panties and started inserting my dick into her. She was not my first virgin anyway so i had some experience. Nevertheless, Jessie was n hand to guide me and ease her pain. I did her missionary as I started frenching her. As she had no bf before, she was quite poor at kissing and the sound of her saliva dripping was clear to be heard. She was in pain at first and it slowly eased as her pussy get acustomed to my dick. Jessie was particularly excited as my 'harem' grow in numbers again. She positioned her soiled pussy at ruixian mouth and ruixian had to lick my cum out of it. It was her way to show who is the queen of the harem(since she took my v). Ruixian was quite the dead fish and do not know how to serve me well. I took some time to get my gun loaded and sprayed my load to coat her pussy walls. She is my woman now! As she lay at the side acknowledging that fact, I was already planning to get the remaining members of the group: Neesa, Meiko and Anne.

lonely etoile
06-10-2014, 01:08 AM
Gonna continue the story soon. Please support!

lonely etoile
06-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Anne was my next target. As I go tthru the next few days in sch, i cannot help but tink of deflowering anne, neesa and meiko. Even though they are nt good looking or have gd figures, i cannot hel but desire to conquer them. It did not help that ppl like jane and xiaorou were teasing me by showing me their upskirts and wearing very sexy lingerie. My dick almost bursted. To ease pressure, one day i asked to meet them both in the toilet and unloaded my stored load in them. I asked ruixian not to join her 'sisters' so as not to arouse suspicion. She will link up with them once all 4 are conquered!

whatdoido
07-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Good story bro, just upped u
Looking forward to your next update

OlympicDreamer
12-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Bro, camping liao.

Helleow
12-10-2014, 01:33 PM
waiting for more please :D

lonely etoile
15-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Sorry for the delaay. Too many women to service...

Besides the conquest in school, I also had some side conquests. Among them are the hawkers in the hawker centers near my house as well as the maid community(both in later episodes).

So, it was a boring friday night. Had to revise for the common test next week. Ruixian and the other gals were studying hard(damn mugger one) and the china sluts like xiaorou were out partying, probably gonna get shagged by a cmi dude after that. My first inactivity in a damn long time. Previously, it was at least 2 different women a day....

Suddenly my whatapps rang. 'Hello sgt tan, rmb me not?' I was shocked. It was my encik during NS warrant lee. He wanted to go out for a drink somewhere. I was stunned at his invite but since i had nothing to do i turned up.

When I reach the coffeeshop, I realised that it was not just warrant lee. My Section 2IC Fahmi was there as well. Since I had not seen them since the last ICT, it was a good gathering. As usual army talk, we talked lup sup and abt our adventures. It seem that i was the one having the time of my life as they got more and more engrossed in my story. They even made me promise to let them fuck xiaorou aft i show them her photo. They dun even mind the seaweed. After drinking for some time, fahmi came up with a lewd idea.

He said ' since u all take care of me last time, I got good stuff for u.' We followed fahmi to his home where he introduced us to his wife Hidayah. Hidayah is in her early 20s but has 3 kids alr. Based on the depiction by fahmi, she is damn horny. She is a petite malay girl who is working as a nurse in a private hospital. Fahmi often bemoan the fact that the doctors always get to have their way with her D Cup firm boobs whenever she is t work. Besides hidayah, her cousin Aisha and sister Nurul were also in the house. Fahmi said to warrant lee and me. They are all yours for the night!

Bluerabbit
16-10-2014, 08:01 AM
Sorry for the delaay. Too many women to service...

If too many women can pass some to me . I help you. :p

lonely etoile
25-10-2014, 12:20 AM
The best thing is Fahmi likes kinky stuff. Aishah was in NCC last time during school. So Hidayah was decked out in her undersized NCC uniform complete with boots. Her top 2 buttons were unbuttoned and exposed her ample cleavage. Even for a guy who had sex with many different gals before, she was smoking hot. Nurul is currently in poly and was wearing her NPCC CI uniform. She was different from the rest of the CIs as the uniform made her a sex goddess. Wondered how her cadets focused on training when she is in her uniform(stay tuned for nurul's juicy stories in future episodes). Hidayah was in her nurse uniform. She looks slightly dishevelled from a 'hard and long' day at work and was happy to see fahmi. Hidayah walked towards fahmi and said Bang in a seductive manner as they started to have a go at it... encik lee walked towards aishah and pounced on her like a horny dog.... I was left with nurul as I groped her butt and prepared to make love with her!

Browner
25-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Good stories, wait for more

Dealler
26-10-2014, 11:57 AM
TS more please

lonely etoile
27-10-2014, 11:51 PM
As i fondled with nurul, her nipples hardened and i suckled it greedily. But it was nothing compared to encik lee, who was going full throttle on aishah. I slowly savoured the moment with nurul as i watched fahmi derobing hidayah. She was stunning naked with her clean shaven pussy. However, fahmi gave a groan. It was because hidayah pussy had some cum in it. He was going for sloppy seconds. Hidayah explained that it was because there were some new doctors in the clinic and they could nt withstand her beauty. She then joked that she served a 70 YO professor before taking the virginity of a 19yo med sch student. Upon hearing that fahmi got so turned on that they fucked intensively. I began fucking nurul. Nurul had only 3 bfs before so she was not as sexually experienced as hidayah. However, her skills put most of the girls i fucked to shame. Only xiaorou and jessie had skills equally her. I tried nurul in 3 different positions before cumming on her face. I then swapped with fahmi and began plugging away at hidayah the crown jewel. Encik lee was exhausted after fucking aishah and he collapsed on her all sweaty after cumming deep in her. Aishah however was so attracted to him as they lay on the floor like lovers.

As i plunged my cock into hidayahs cum filled pussy, I could sense her experience as she know how to guide me in sex. It was no wonder that she had so many men in her life as she is that good in bed. I did her for a good hour before being the umpteen man to coat her vaginal walls with my cum!

Next: Deja Vu

lonely etoile
10-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Deja vu consists of juicy story of me with a local celeb... This local celeb is much older than me but I have much experience with older women. Her hubby is an indian and it would be a challenge for me to impress her in bed...

Anyone want to guess the celeb?

freedom1984
10-11-2014, 01:11 AM
Amy cheng?

lonely etoile
11-11-2014, 12:41 AM
Of course I will nt disclose the identity of the celeb. Its for you to find out. But she is a pretty good fuck for a milf.

Lets call her Sally. Will continue my story on sally soon. Please up my points.

p.s. busy fucking anne and jane these few days. will continue soon

lonely etoile
14-11-2014, 01:39 AM
hint 2:with a kid that old, she really leaked charm like a fine wine with age

lonely etoile
18-11-2014, 01:11 AM
Shal continue my story 2mr. strain my muscles from piaking 2 pinoy maids tgt... So keng from work. Meanwhile, please continue to up my points

lonely etoile
18-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Shall continue with my story.

I have always dreamt of fucking female celebs. My ultimate target is to be kim kardiashan. But it is a long shot. I am not suave and fit looking. Furthermore, my organ is not as huge as kayne, so little chance. Locally, I would like priscelia chan and jeanette aw, but i have no connections and it would be difficult. I would like to share a short ONS with 2 celebs. Not that famous but still not too bad.

Lets call the first sally. Sally was my sex goddess growing up. She is a regular in channel 5 dramas and had wasted bucket loads of my cum as i wanked for her. Of course, my sexual awakening only came after aunt jessie took my virginity. Before that, I was socially awkward and could not even score any girls.

So I was working part time as a coordinator during my 4 years in college. I worked at the same office as aunt jessie, dealing in designer furnitures. Coordinator was my secondary role. My primary role is to be her British MILF's boss sex pet. But that is another story..... One fine day, I received a purchase from the celeb.....

lonely etoile
20-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Was in melbourne this week and I caught a glimpse of my goddess kim kardashian. How I would kill just for an hour to bonk with her.... Anyway, to continue with the story.

I was quite pissed at first as it was time for me to knock off. I gathered that i must be of the incident the day before when she tried to french me in the showroom and pushed her away as my dick was still sore fromfucking a pinoy maid and her 3 friends....

So I went down to the client's house to let them view the catalogues. The location was reclusive and I finally arrived at the landed property close to 7 in the evening....

So the door opened. It was SALLY! OMG OMG OMG...... Sally was the object of my desire during my adolescent days... I watched her on TV so many times and always jerked off to her. Now although she is married and into her 40s, she was hot as ever. Although I am nt as handsome as tony leung, I was still quite the stud, that is how i managed to bed so many girls. It was jessie who released the fucking machine in me.

Anyway, got carried away. As Sally invited me to enter the house, I looked around. Her hubby and kids were nt around. She said that they went on a dad sons trip to bintan and would only be back the next day. Sally began to look through the catalogues i brought. It was quite awkward as there were only 2 of us in the house. She had given the maids an off day.(wasted as her maids were stunning as well, lucky hubby) As she looked through the catalogues, she bent down and i took a peek. I be damned, eraser nipples were in sight. Her hubby, ex hubby, bfs and sons must have suckled on it hard. Soon, we began having a casual convo abt the products and life in general. That was when I realised that as a celeb, she have a complicated sex life Even though she is married, she had to fend off directors and sponsors who wana stick their dick into her. I then commented that her hubby is lucky to have her as a wife. She thenlamented that her hubby had a busy month and they have not fucked for a fortnight as they were worrying about their son's exams. Soon, she just asked me directly, 'hw woud u like to fuck your childhood fantasy?', while giving me the witchlike wink. Without hesitation, i pounced on her on the couch lifted up her t shirt and suckled on her eraser niples...Oh my, it was delicious....

lonely etoile
23-11-2014, 01:50 AM
I immediately took off the shorts she was wearing to exposed a white laced black panty. It was sensual and i took it off to exposed a clean shaven pussy with just a landing strip. Sally explained that her hubby wanted a landing strip although the directors and producers she need to serve like it clean. While she was explaining, i was slurping on her overflowing pussy juice and my entire face was wet. She then returned the favor and began sucking my balls. Her skills at sucking balls is even better than jessie and i had the best time of my life. Soon, she was ready and I began to get ready to fuck her.

She stopped me as i was uncapped and insisted that i wore a condom. I refused and proceeded to fuck my childhood fantasy raw. I plunged my cock into her while in missionary and after 10 plunges, she pushed me aside and kicked my balls. It was so pain as hell as i moaned in agony on the floor. Sally did nt pity me. She instead sat on my face, leaving me to smell her butt while proceeding to cap my cock. She rubbed her anus on my mouth as punishment as she finished capping. She then ordered me t fuck her hard. I had the best 4 hours of my life that day as we fucke round the house, into the master bedroom, into the kids room and in the lawn before the house. We tried missionary, cowgirl, doggy and many other positions. Sally was the best skilled woman i had sex with and I hope to have another session wth her.

Note: She did nt arrange for the furniture purchase again.

lonely etoile
24-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Would be posting on the enxt chapter: Family fuck fest soon. Please up me in the meantime! Thanks for support!

Theme: Family Fuck Fest

Still reeling from the fact that I fucked their wives, my horny uncles decided to organise a fuck fest/orgy where all my aunts will attend. The catch is that I have to contribute the same amount of girls. For them is benefit as they get to fuck fresh young gals...SYT!

lonely etoile
02-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Shall continue for a while as today i am exhausted from pleasing all my girls..... So, if you think I did not have another session with sally, u were wrong. So far to date i scored a hat trick with sally. With the last time, I managed to cum into her raw...I also scored a bracce with her celeb fren stacy, who is a mixed korean...

So, i received aaa text from jessie hubby, he claims that the uncle were not over me plugging and pleasuring their wives earlier. So they would want to organise a fuckfest where i would provide the gals for them to satisfy their cocks. In return, i get unlimited access to fuck my aunts. Sounds good a deal and I missed some of them greatly. It was a beneficial deal for them as they get to fuck gals young enough to b their daughters. .....

So I needed to gather at least 8 gals for them fast. On hand, i am regularly pleased by jane and xiaorou. So their names are up first. Then comes ruixian whom i jus deflowered weeks earlier.

Rachel and jacq were viable options but prove a challenge. Fahmi wife and relatives were no go....

Since I was short on SYTs, I decided to ask madam tang to fill in. She gladly agreed as she is starved sexually for 2 weeks. In fact, she wanted me immediately.( what a slut, just 1 years ago, she was teaching me in sec sch now she is teaching me in bed)

I decided to deflower the rest of my project group as i do not wish to get tiong bus to fill in the remaining slots. So there was this day when we were doing project in ruixian house. Her parents were out for the week and we had the entire bungalow to ourselves. It was raining and we were bored after doing project from 8 to 5. We decided to play hide and seek. I was supposed to catch them as they remain hidden. I counted to 50 blindfolded and started looking around for them. I searched around and suddenly found ruixian in her room. She was naked and purring like a kitten, inviting me to join her. Just couple of weeks back, she was a socially awkward nerd. I told her to hold it and that i wanted the rest as well. She agreed and put on her panties. She then went around the house with me to find the rest. It seems that the rest were hiding in the master bedroom. I jumped on the bed where they were hiding and they were shocked and started to struggle. In the heat of the moment, i ripped neesa's shirt apart revealing her cream colored bra. Being horny, i took the bra off before she could react and started suckling her virgin niples. The rest stared in awe. I then removed her blue panties and suckled and lapped at her extremly bushy and unkempt pussy. It was not long before she became high. I then began my mission to deflower her!

Neesa told me that I was her first choice before all other indian boys and I got high. I plunged my cock into her as she moaned in pain and joy as I gave her he first experience. Compared to ruxian, she was more proactive and caressed me as I conditioned her pussy using my cock.Anne and Meiko were in the corner. I could tell they wanted it. I am going to deflower them all that day on ruixian's parents bed!

whatdoido
02-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Camping for next update

lonely etoile
08-12-2014, 12:34 AM
I plunged my big cock into neesa's virgin pussy! She moaned in pain and joy as i deflowered my first indian girl. It was not the first few times which i deflowered girls and being experienced, i knew how to handle it. However, neesa was a princess type of girl and moved a lt to ease the pain in her. Left with no choice, I physically dominated over her and conquered her by cumming deep into her womb! As Neesa lay on the bed exhausted, I stripped Anne of her panties with one swift flick. I then proceeded to suckle her breast and lick her pussy. She was so high that she said she wanted to be mine forever. I continue licking her pussy as I deflowered meiko first. After deflowering meiko customary( meiko is not phyiscally attractive so I just break her hymen), I proceeded to finish the deed with anne. At the end of the day, all of the 4 of them took turns to have sex with me as we did the deed on thehymen blood soiled bed of ruixian's parents

lonely etoile
15-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Gonna continue soon. Next part will be creampie by oldies in the young pussies

lonely etoile
23-12-2014, 08:49 PM
So I will continue the story as it is a rare night that I do not have to pleasure any ladies. So, I was assembling my harem to offer to the uncles as they sseek colleteral payment for me fucking their wives a few years back. I even knocked a couple of them up.

Feeling obliged, I decided to assemble a harem so that they could enjoy. I was hesitant in including Jane inside as I was quite serious bout her and would like to explore the possibility of a long term with her. However, she was specially requiested by Jessie's hubby( he know where to strike) and after showing her nude pics to is brothers, they all got so aroused by her plain jane but busty body look that all of them want to stick it into her.

Xiaorou was a natural choice for this sort of event. The uncles were in need of cute SYT. Xiao rou brings with her a wealth of sexual experience with men of different ethnicity, age, social status nd dick length. She also had experience with men of different experience. So she is one of them obvious choice.

Due to the lack of partners available and the barring of pinoy maids from the tribute, I hd to call on the services of the 4 gals i jus deflowered. Ruixian, anne, neesa and meiko. Although they were nt desirable, they are at least young and the uncles needed sperm recepticles so they were accepted.

I wanted to ask my ex flings jacq and rachel to be part of this as well but they rejected the offer as they are satisfied with their bfs. So the 6 gals are to participate as tributes.

The friday before the event, xiaorou brought the rest to shop for some sexy lingerie which they would be wearing for the event. The event will be held in a homestay in LCK. Super ulu and the gals are to moan in ecstasy as they serve the 5 horny middle aged men. The uncles revealed that in preparation for the event, they have not fucked for 2 weeks and had stored theyir load to coat the walls of these syts!

lonely etoile
28-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Gonna Continue soon please support.

Next up:

My big dick virgin fren lost his virginity to eileen to gain exp.

Bagun
29-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Support! Please continue

lonely etoile
29-12-2014, 10:34 PM
I got to bring along 3 frens to impale the aunts as part of the orgy deal. As I have already screwed jessie and eileen many times and the rest are just ordinary, I was open to the idea to bring friends along to enjoy the goodness.

One of this friend is a boy named omran. Omran is a soft spoken but smart malay boy. He excelled in academics, earning a place to study law locally. However, he opted to study sociology due to his interest in human behavior. Despite his academic prowess, he was shy wih gals and often ended up in embarassing scenarios. There was one instance where he erected due to being excited that a girl touched him on the arm. Despite that, he is very horny. He often confided in me that he felt that I am lucky to get to enjoy jane on a regular basis and that he had wasted countless buckets of cum jerking off to her. He possesses a relatively long and thick dick that I know the aunts would enjoy. Hence, I would opt to bring him to lose his virginity to eileen( He rejected jessie as he feel eileen is bustier and have a bigger butt)

lonely etoile
05-01-2015, 12:24 AM
The night before the romp, jesie msged me saying that although i have screwed them so many timees, they spent the week shopping for sexy lingerie to spark up the fire in me. Sue and ah hua were particularly looking forward to let me screw them as they have not been serviced by me in a while. Meanwhile, the uncles have divided the sspoils equally. Jessie's hubby will be fucking anne. Eileen hubby will be fucking xiao rou. Sue hubby will be fucking neesa and ah hua hubby will be fucking ruixian. Neesa and Jane were singled out to be shared by all of them. After sending the clothed and nude pics of the gals to them, they concluded that jane has the hottest body and would all like to poke her. They also know that i am serious with jane and wanted to infuriate me.

On my side, omran and I are the 2 ppl who are going to screw the aunts. That means we are getting 2 of them to screw. Omran will be losing his virginity to eileen before screwing jessie while I will be remiscing the past in bed with ah hua and sue.

On the day itself, we dropped the gals off at a farm in LCK which was owned by Sue hubby. As we begin to drive off, we could see the gals being carried inside like pieces of meat. We knew the uncles were secually starved and needed to unload immediately. We could also see jane's top ripped apart immediately and 2 of the uncles started sucking hard on her tits. It pains me to see this but a deal is a deal.

The aunts booked a chalet in the east and omran and I were headed there next. Upon reaching, I realised the place was empty and begin to unlock the door to the place. The door slammed shut behind and the aunts began to appear. They ordered omran to strip and to all our surprise, omran has one hell big of a weapon. The 4 of them were literally salivating over it. None more than eileen, who has the honor of taking his first away. Eileen led omran to a room and began disrobing herself, unveiling a scarlet red floral lingerie set, consisting of a red floral half cup bra and a matching g-string. Omran erected immediately as pre cum spew from his dick. He was ready for his first sexual experience! Its with a Milf Hottie he could not have otherwise got laid without me!

lovergirl89
05-01-2015, 12:53 AM
continue pls...

lovergirl89
05-01-2015, 01:14 AM
pls continue!

alan0338
05-01-2015, 09:48 AM
camp for more... :D

lonely etoile
13-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Despite being a conservative boy, omran sprang up like a beast. He tore Eileen's bra in one swoop( cost a lot) and started nibbling on her thick nipples like a hungry baby. Eileen was moaning in both pain and ecstacy as she fondled with his giant cock. Omran then started frenching her forcefully and stuck his tongue inside her mouth. The loud sound of saliva slurping could be heard as they frenched passionately. Omran then grabbed her panties and try to tear it in one motion but he could not. After certain amount of tries, omran managed to tear it apart to unveal eileen's hairy tufts..... I was about to watch more as sue started nibbling on my ear. I have not make love with her for a lng time and i can tell she is missing it. Through the computer screen, i could see that Ah hua hubby gt his dick into meiko raw and began plowing her as she moaned inexperiencely. I knew this was a fuckfest.

lonely etoile
19-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Meiko was squirming as Ah hua hubby sink his cock into her. She had little previous sexual experience except for me and i was gentle on her when i took her first. Ah hua hubby was nt. He just kept pounding her raw. I could see cum streaming out of her little cunt.... At that time i did not think of it but at the rate he is cumming inside, he has a high chance of knocking her up.

Meanwhile back in the chalet, omran prepared his dick clumsily as he was ready to lose his first to eileen. Eileen asked if he has any regrets and he jus plunged his dick fiercely into her. Eileen has never taken such a big dick before and was gyrating in joy. Jessie could only finger herself in the corner as she remembered the time when she was deflowered by chandra, her first. Omran lasted one minute before spewing a bucketload of his cum into eileen. Eileen wanted to release herself from him as she was not on the pill but mran hugged her tight and spewed every drop of cum he have into her. At the end, he was sweating profusely and collapsed on her body. He whispered to her ear 'I love u...'

LowProfiler
21-01-2015, 03:58 PM
nice la TS bro.. waiting for more to come.. please continue with more juicy details..

lonely etoile
06-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Will continue the story soon. Having turmoil dealing with many pregnant women. Please maintain support!

lonely etoile
08-03-2015, 01:06 PM
After omran unloaded into eileen, jessie went towards him and thought that it was her turn to get poked by his humongous dick. She caressed him from the back, trying to get his attention. They frenched for a while and suddenly omran pushed her aside. He did not want jessie and continue pounding an exhausted Eileen. He kept telling Eileen, sayang, Adik loves u I love u! It seems that Omran is too emotionally attached to his first love experience that he thought the feeling of lust is real and was so attached to Eileen. As he is nt experienced, it was not long before Omran dumped another load into eileen.

I thought to myself, at this rate of insemination, eileen would pregnant in notime...... But, i had to take care of jessie and have no time to care bout eileen.

Jessie felt slighted as omran was the first man to reject her advances. She had prepared herself well for this occasion. Going for spas, trimming her pubes and even painstakingly chose the most sexy lingerie. must say after fucking her for a good 7 years, she was the hottest that day. Since omran does not know how to appreciate her, i decided to take over. Meanwhile, i heard the slutty moaning of xiaorou get cut out as one of the uncles shafted his exploding hairy cock into her mouth. They were having a helleva time as well!

AutoBot9
08-03-2015, 05:12 PM
pls carry on:)

lonely etoile
28-06-2015, 10:35 PM
After the session, omran has came 3 times deep into eileen womb during her fertile period. He felt satisfied as he losthis virginity to such a hot chinese woman. He always had a fetish for chinese girls and would nt fuck minahs despite having multiple opportunities.

After I finished up with jessie, we wrapped the aunts in bathrobes and wisked them off to the farm where we checked on the uncles and the rest of the girls. Ass we arrived at the farm, we can see cum stains ll over the floor. It must have been a fuck fest. I saw meiko moaning while lying on the floor, with cum slurping out of her cunt. Jessie immediately attended to her and asked if she is ok. As we walked around the farm, we can see the girls on different parts of the farm, all filled with cum and physically exhausted. Jane nipples were bruised as i can picture the uncles nibbling on it.......

Soon, we reached the master bed room and we can see the 4 uncles hugging onto a sextisfied xiaorou. Ah hua hubby still has his cock inside her as the mixture of cum drip out. Jessie hubby was smelling and licking her hairy armpits(Ah tiong) and the rest was either licking her ass or her breasts. She is the epitome of a true slut......

As we wrapped up the fuck fest...... I could say my uni adventure would soon come to an end and I would be heading off to my next adventure, fucking mid 30s OLs in CBD!!!

robofish
29-06-2015, 12:37 AM
TS please continue :)

lonely etoile
21-09-2015, 12:19 AM
The fuckfest was the end of my uni sex life. I continue to meet the girls for occasional casual sex. However, some of them found boyfriends and the frequency of sex with them decreases. However, the nerdy girls after losing their virginity to my uncles, became more confident and some of them hooked up with some promising men. They became more confident of their sexuality and presented themselves in a more alluring fashion.

The 2 women i had regular sex with are aunt jessie and Jane.... Omran after losing his virginity began scoring with hot minahs. He do occasionally catch up with Eileen who took his virginity. I guess we are those sensitive new age guys who remain attached to the women who take our first time. Fortunately for Eileen, she did not get pregnant although Omran spewed bucketloads of cum into her. She is receptive to the idea of interracial sex but not the idea of getting impregnated by Omran. She made sure Omran wore condom the next times they mated though.

After graduation, I found a technical job related to my degree. From the interview, I already expected a boring jobs. Old technical uncles, monotonous tasks. However, what was to come is a blessing as I found a new pool of women to mate with. Office Ladies:D

It all started when I went down to sign the contract to start work. During the application and interview process, I corresponded with this woman called Yvonne. However, on the day of my interview, Yvonne was ill and i did not have the opportunity to meet her. However, on the day of the signing, I saw her for the first time. BAMM.

Yvonne was a typical early 30s OL. From listening to seniors who start working the years before, I knew that early 30s OL are sex hungry animals and they would seek lots of sex. My aunts were horny too and I licked my lips at the prospects of fucking some OLs. However, in reality Yvonne was a skinny early 30s OL with large alluring eyes. I find her looks attractive, despite her not wearing any make-up.(Technical companies OL usually do nt wear any make-up). As i read through the fine prints of the contract, she bent down to arrange the clearance forms i needed to sign. Yvonne has those typical A cup tits (slightly saggy) and her bra was nt tight. Hence, as i glanced upwards and I saw her thick brown nipples down blouse. Maybe that was the reason I took up the job. My other offer was a job who paid a thousand more and had an office full of your typical Raffles Place OLs(slutty tight skirt white blouse OLs) But I guess I prefer simple women and what transpired was beyond my imagination. (Hint: Took many virginities here and made many men cuckold. I left after a year and went on to a Raffles place job though haha).

lonely etoile
24-09-2015, 02:09 PM
So, I started work in this technical job, in a French MNC. As I walked through the door, my mind is partially on yvonne's suculent nipples. I have sucked many nipples in my life but yvonne's looks most succulent. As I waited in the meeting room for yvonne to give us an orientation, I noticed that there was another girl in the room. Looks wise isn't that good and she was too petite for my liking. But hey, after the reduced sex activity, I would not mind fucking her anyway. I went ahead to introduce myelf to her. She was Kay, also a fresh grad in another dept. As she started introducing herself, I scanned using the periphery of my eyes and noticed that she is wearing a lime green bra under her white blouse. I gt slightly hard then. Then Yvonne came in. She was wearing a tank top and skirt. As she came in and handed out our dossier to us, i caught a glimpse of her bra strap and underarm. She was wearing those cotton boring bra and her underarm had stubbles on it. Blood immediately gushed down to my cock and i have made it my mission to mate with her one day(Not easy and I only did it one week before i left). As yvonne soon led us to our seats, I wonder if there are more things to come anyway.

lonely etoile
30-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Hey people, I would be detailing my sexual experience with this malaysian girl called Shuan. Shuan was 2 years my senior and participated in the company's recreational club. We had some great sex and I made her LDR bf cuckold all the time. Soon, I moved on to other targets. Please support!

*kay would be the 2nd girl i fuck in the coy.

andythai
30-09-2015, 12:38 AM
am I the first to support you bro :)

lonely etoile
02-10-2015, 12:08 AM
As working in a consultancy is boring work, the OLs present are treats to the job. I was introduced to my dept and found them to b male dominated. There were a few boring aunties which i could not get hard with (no offence with them). However, the next dept is fully dominated by women from SYT interns to OLs to Milfs. The manager herself is fuckable and I made it my mission to fuck every single girl in that dept (8 in total).

However, I would not have to wait long for my first fuck. Even though i became friends with Kay and saw her zg many times. Red, blue , beige she would not allow me to get too close for comfort. Aunt jessie was also not available all the time for relief and Aunt Eileen would rather omran cock than mine. Hence, in the first few weeks at work, I was horny as hell.

My chance came during one of the overtime days. After working till 10pm, I was so shagged and was ready to go home. Then I heard a loud thud. Someone fell down. It was shuan, a girl from the quality dept. As I move over to help her up, she began to lean towards me and hug me for support.....She thanked me for helping her and began coplimenting my biceps, which were quite huge. She poked at them and giggled and called me muscleman. I was quite pented up then and I began to feel hornier by the moment. The trigger was when she began to tie her hair in a bundle. I saw her armpit with stubbles growing out of it. I was so horny that I grabbed her and started licking her sweaty armpits. It was heavenly. As she could nt react, I lifted her on the workdesk and cleared all the stationaries in one quick swoop as it all crashed on the floor. No one was working then and I had the freedom of the land. With one swift action, I ripped her beige granny style panties apart and was ready to mate with her. Her thick luscious bush awaits in full glory

lonely etoile
29-10-2015, 12:57 AM
I thrusted my big dick into her.... As usual with the many women I fucked, she initially resisted but slowly sucuumb to my great service. We soon locked lips and frenched like long lost lovers. Our pubic hair entangled in our sweat as we did 3 or 4 positions. Missionary, cowgirl, doggie and standing sex..... I sucked till shuan nipples became blue black as I began to fantasise about yvonne and kay as well. How I wished to fuck them... I began pounding shuan hard and suddenly my balls contracted. I cum inside her as she did not reacted. I withdrew my dick from her pussy as my thick white cum flow down her legs. As I have 20% inventory left, I sprayed the rest on her face and instructed her to clean my dick by polishing it with her mouth. 1st office bitch down. I became more determined to bang more office chicks....

NEXT UP: lisa, jenny and charlene in a foursome

latour
30-10-2015, 06:56 AM
I thrusted my big dick into her.... As usual with the many women I fucked, she initially resisted but slowly sucuumb to my great service. We soon locked lips and frenched like long lost lovers. Our pubic hair entangled in our sweat as we did 3 or 4 positions. Missionary, cowgirl, doggie and standing sex..... I sucked till shuan nipples became blue black as I began to fantasise about yvonne and kay as well. How I wished to fuck them... I began pounding shuan hard and suddenly my balls contracted. I cum inside her as she did not reacted. I withdrew my dick from her pussy as my thick white cum flow down her legs. As I have 20% inventory left, I sprayed the rest on her face and instructed her to clean my dick by polishing it with her mouth. 1st office bitch down. I became more determined to bang more office chicks....

NEXT UP: lisa, jenny and charlene in a foursome

Wow bro please continue your story.

lonely etoile
01-02-2016, 10:37 PM
After I conquered shuan, I became hornier than ever. Even Aunt Jessie remarked that I become extremely horny as I pound her. Not because she is extremely attractive but I use her as a recepticle before I lay my hands on the yummy OLS in the office. Yvonne the HR lady is the ultimate prize but next up I am targeting Lisa. Lisa is from the proposals department. NErdy, sophisticated and sexy, Lisa is like the typical OL who flirts her way to get things done. For example, she have a horny senior who is fat and ugly and is from a more conservative culture. But she realise that the senior would help her with her work. Thats y she manipulated him to help her with her work. There was one instance the guy got too touchy and his wife who worked in the same department confronted Lisa. It almost resulted in a harassment suit. But yeah, Lisa is one that is to be desired.

But before I share my story with Lisa, I would like to share how I got Kay. In fact, I took her virginity before her boyfriend of 6 years:D

It was one stormy night, we were OTing till 10pm. The office was empty again. (Junior associates always get the hardwork) Kay and I were doing some filing. As she bend down on the table to put some documents in, I realised her obvious VPL. That was when I decided I must have her immediately.

TBC

JohnBoSeh
02-02-2016, 12:40 AM
Nice update ..... camping for more!!

lonely etoile
14-02-2016, 12:24 AM
Its funny cos its Vday and Kay would be giving her BF for the first time this year. But little did he know that I have been having regular intercourse with her for the past 2 years :D

So to continue my story, I hugged Kay from behind, startling her. I began to caress her tits and inch my crotch to grind her succulent ass. She resisted at first and after 2 minutes of massaging her tits, she said pitifully " I have a boyfriend". I knew this trick often. She wanted it but do not want to be te bad person who cheats on her bf. So she want me to ask her for it so i would seem like the asshole. I wanted to fuck her real bad so I told her. I want you tonight.

She relented and told me she was a virgin and ask me to go easy on her. Both of us were so horny in office and we did not bother to book a hotel to do it. I decided to take her V on the meeting room table. She did not have condom for me to wear either. We then began to french passionately as she appear uninhibited and appear to forget the fact that she had a boyfriend.

lonely etoile
29-02-2016, 04:30 AM
She started to give me a blow job clumsily as she has no sucked a cock before and she struggled with it. She apologise and said that she is inexperienced. I consoled her and grabbed her head and mouth fuck her. Plat Plat Plat, ork ork ork. The sound of her gagging and my srotum hitting her chin was clear as i deepthroated her. Finally, I cummed in her thorat as she struggled to breathe. I ask her to swallow it and she did it like a good girl. I knew I struck a jackpot. A goodie 2 shoes girl who i can enjoy her freshness without taking responsibility.

I then carried an exhausted and sweaty kay onto the table and smelt her delicious pits. It was full of a virgin girl musky smell and it made me turnt on even more. I then position my cock in front of her pussy. Ready to be the first guy to take her first....RAW:D

I let her hugged me as I thrusted my first move in. Arrggghh!!! She screamed like all virgins do. Luckily the office was empty(at least that was what I thought at that time) as she moaned initially in pain after that in ecstasy. Her hymen blood was split all over the table. ljuckily i brought wet wipes so as to clean up the mess later. I took her first time missionary and felt that it was enough for the day as Kay was exhausted and letting me take charge of her life. I cummed inside as usual and lay on top of her sweaty and exhausted.....

I tink we lay on the meeting table with my cock in her for about 30 minutes before proceeding to wash up. .... The sight of my cum flowing down kay's legs was alluring as I knew I had captured another beauty. This office is a treasure trove!!!

Cronos
29-02-2016, 05:15 AM
Wow bro please continue your story.

That would be great

iArtcore
29-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Great update to read on this Monday Blues morning...

Leemadness
02-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Awesome updating ts

Krones
03-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Please continue TS

lonely etoile
03-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Busy week. Lots of OTs and have to perform extra 'duties' for demanding female supervisors.....would continue soon.

kakinang
04-03-2016, 03:36 AM
Busy week. Lots of OTs and have to perform extra 'duties' for demanding female supervisors.....would continue soon.

haha good life with these types of duties :D

Mothen
04-03-2016, 05:44 PM
TS pls do continue

lonely etoile
07-03-2016, 12:08 AM
Haha,

AS i narrated popping kay's cherry. Let me share something she shared with me on valentine's day. I was having great valentines day sex with Jane, I received a text from kay. Apparently, she took her BF's first and was unhappy at the way he performed but could not show it out. He was sloppy, unable to serve women tenderly and lovingly and he had a small dick. He also lapped at kay's tits like an animal. KAy was fascinating about me the entire time they were doing it. This got me so turned on and i blew a couple more loads into Jane's pussy.

As the number of female colleagues who become my sexual toys grew, I had lesser sex with jessie and jane. For the rest of my partners, ?I had even sparingly little sex with them. Perhaps once a month.

Now ?I set my target on the business development department. A female rich environment. My main target was lisa, a girl 2 years older than me. But my plan includes bonking them all, which i fell short of one princess like girl called stephanie whom choose another douchebag called simon instead. But conquering 5/6 of the department is a success.

Demographics of the dept:

Cecilia:

Department Manager, >35 with 4 kids but look 25. clients commented that she look like my classmate in college. Catholic and do not use contraception. B cup with voulouptous ass. Hairy pussy. Thick Black Nips

Charlene
Line manager, interface with client. From a major industry layer but transfered due to stress. Whiny early 30s milf but great in bed and good at serving men. Smaller B cup 1 kid. Still lacating. Trimmed pussy. Brown nips.

Lisa

Hot BD executive. Not so capable at work and relies on Isham for help at work., letting him get touchy at times. Small A cup. Petite Bespectacled with a teacher goodie 2 shoes feel. Dress conservatively but wild as hell in bed.

Klara

Recently married.Figure not so good but knows how to talk to make ppl feel gd (aka bootlicker). Slightly chubby. Shaved but pregnant so getting unkempt. had armpit hair when i shagged her.

jenny

About to get married. Took her when she requested my presence during hens night. Took her hens after hens night. All had to have morning after pills as i cummed into all of them. malaysian. petite Dress provacatively and object of desire like lisa, particuarly with the colleagues from kerala office.

Stephanie

Rich girl who just work to pass time. High mighty attitude. most likely not willing to serve in bed. figure soso but like the rest of the ladies horny as hell.

Isham

Mid 30s paunchy dude who worked in BD for low salary as he was infactuated by all the ladies. Daily bucketloads of cum was wasted on the ladies as they made him do the dirty work of the dept. Most he gt was Lisa letting him pinch her on her arm.

TBC!!!

HapyNewYear
07-03-2016, 02:36 AM
woohooo so many pussies!!! :D

GoldenBra
07-03-2016, 02:57 AM
More updates please :)

lonely etoile
09-03-2016, 11:27 PM
So i was assigned an assignment which require me to interface with the BD department. I was assigned to work with Klara Stephanie, lisa and isham. But its not the juniors Klara Stephanie and Lisa which I shagged first. As they say in chinese 擒贼先擒王, I shagged their manager Cecilia first before moving on to enjoy therest.

My first encounter with cecilia upon being introduced to the department was that she was a well groomed woman who do not look her age. I was shocked to know that she is nearing 40 and had 4 kids. Probably like what they say reproduce like rabbits. I came to know that as part of her religion, she do not practice contraception. This made me have the urge to conquer her. And to be honest, she almost milked my enitre cock off. That was how horny she was.

NEXT: Out first time in office

lonely etoile
13-03-2016, 12:46 AM
I was finishing up a report, it was 8pm. Lisa and Isham decided to leave first and the office was empty but with only Cecilia and myself. From my desk, i peek into the room and saw Cecila hard at work. She is quite sexy looking be it working or not. I have always been a sapiosexual and felt horny seeing her work. Soon, from the bottom of her table i saw her zg and it was a white panty. I always been a fan of white panties and thus instantly got a hard on. Been raging with hormones all these while and Jane did not provide me with sex the previous day. Not thinking straight. I went into her office, shut the door and grabbed a stunned cecila and frenched her forcefully while kneading her voluptous butt.

LogGal
13-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Please continue :)

Cochran
13-03-2016, 02:11 AM
do continue bro

CouchRun
13-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Please continue TS :)

lonely etoile
14-03-2016, 12:26 AM
She Exclaimed loudly ' watcha doing!' but the entire office was empty and if she wished the security guard in the security room can hear her, she would be joking. I forcefully stuck my tongue and slurp her scently saliva as i tried to get her horny. Suddenly, she stuck her tongue in as well and she started to take control. She was going to rape me!

She said ' Trouble is all u got right now' and gestured me to remove my office attire. I stripped naked immediately as she used my belt and whipped my dick. I jumped around like a monkey as it was utterly painful. She stripped her sleeveless blouse off revealing her well endowed tits and removed her skirt, revealing one of my favourite. Granny panties! It was shocking as she seem to b such a hot woman and wore granny panties. She took off her bra revealing her eraser like brown nipples whom her 4 kids, hubby and ex bfs have greedily sucked b4. I joined in the line and started sucking the nipples hard as she moaned in ecstasy

PrataMaiHum
14-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Nice story, more please :)

Blunter
14-03-2016, 06:37 AM
Do continue TS

lonely etoile
20-03-2016, 11:31 PM
I began pumping cecilia first in missionary position on her table as our juices stained man of the documents on the table. Then she sat on me as I let her rode me while sitting on the chair. The sound of her flabby butt slapping on my thighs is orgasmic. I was a little naughty and wanted to be part of cecilia forever and i just cummed in her. I lay her back in missionary and pumped her hard for 30 sec. To my surprise, she did nt resist(most women do not want to let ppl cum inside, esp a married woman like cecilia with a lot to lose). I cummed inside all the juice i have and lay beside her exhausted as my juice leaked out of her pussy.

She then turned around and said, U just had sloppy seconds... I was stunned and she continued to tell the most scandalous story of the company to me. About tyrsts with the client Samir.

lonely etoile
20-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Samir was a wealthy client from the Middle East. As my company is dependent on projects, A client like Samir is god sent as it could feed the overheads for several years which will ensure continuity of the company. Kumar, the director is insistent on keeping Samir happy during the duration of the project. Hence, he has shortlisted several hot OLs frm the company to keep samir happy during this period. Kumar showed Samir employee photos of the girls he fancy and BD was the department which Samir has handpicked to be in his grace. Cecilia, Charlene, Lisa Klara and Jenny were all objects of sexual desire for the many men in the company. It was no doubt that Kumar has apporached Cecilia on the subject. There was one complication. Samir do only raw so the girls have to be on after morning pills.

lonely etoile
22-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Samir prefered Lisa to Cecilia. Even though Cecila has 4 kids, she was not as adept at serving men as Lisa. Lisa has the goodie 2 shoes GND look. With shoulder length hair and black specs, she look like a typical good girl. The clothing she wore was also conservative 1 piece dress. However, in the heat, she is wilder than the osprey in the sky.

ReChained
23-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Very nice update TS

Allistto
23-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Great writing. .
Camping. . .

UnderControl
23-03-2016, 03:57 AM
Great writing. ..

Agreed as well

lonely etoile
25-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Samir was a paunchy hairy old man with a azamat style micro dick. He has so much hair that his back is often bushy. Cecilia and lisa often gagged and vomitted after serving him as he do not wash his pubes. Often, he asked them to ass rin him which resuted in them spending 30 min in the toilet after that puking. Lisa was more of the poker face type and still continued to smile being humiliated.

Samir was so turned on by the smile as he gestured lisa to lie on the bed as he pounded her sloppily missionary style. He came within seconds and creampied lisa, lying tired over her. Next he is going to pound cecilia. But for her disobedience, he is going to do her BDSM style.

ControlMe
26-03-2016, 05:37 PM
TS please update soon ...

ChainedMelody
27-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Nice update TS, keep going :)

UnChoose
27-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Pitching tent :D

lonely etoile
29-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Thank you for your support. Would continue soon! Please up!

DJack88
29-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Thank you for your support. Would continue soon! Please up!

Thanks!!!
Looking forward to your updates :D

Bluntor
30-03-2016, 12:04 AM

lonely etoile
04-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Lisa moved aside as her service to Samir was completed for the day. Samir was a rich guy and had many top model and celebrities serving him daily after work. But during work, he wanted to get some ordinary OLs to pound so that he gets a mixture of pussies. Cecilia was hesistant as Samir gestured her to the bed. She hesitantly stripped herself naked revealing her bussy pussy and thick areolas. Samir's harem in his homeland are full of ladies with dark big areolas so he was not too turnt on. However, Cecilia was quite the looker and he decided to do her. As he was loving towards Lisa earlier, he decided to go rough on Cecilia. He threw her on the bed and tied her hands using her pink floral bra. He then shafted her granny panties into her mouth. He then spreaded open her legs and pounded her while biting her eraser like nipples. As Cecilia was still lacating then, he managed to drink some of her goodness. He then came fast as he has depelted his load on lisa earlier.

Dissatisfied, he turned cecilia backwards and spanked her using his hands till her butt is red with hand marks. He then shafted his dick into her butthole. Cecilia was the devout woman and did not engage in such vice before. Thankfully for her, samir was small and she could accomodate his tool properly. Samir was spent and decided to stop after customary cumming into cecilia's pussy and ass.

He then began to ask cecilia to lick his ass crack clean while asking lisa to lick hisarmpits. The 2 girls were about to vomit as they licked the dirtiest part of samir's body but had to pretend they were enjoying it. Cecilia tasted a bit of stickiness on her tongue and vomitted on the floor. In ager, samir took his belt and whipped her like a slave. After the ordeal, cecilia washed her mouth multiple times andwas glad her duty was nt until next month.

Most lookable OLs in the office were selected by Samir to serve him. Thankfully Kay was overlooked as I was her only man until she took her bf's virginity.

Listening to this intense sex story, I was so horny that I fucked cecilia one more time knowing that it would be safe to cum inside!

I began more determined to bang the whole BD dept, especially the sexual icon Lisa.

Horace
05-04-2016, 05:00 AM
Very nice update TS, liked it

Thor0dinson
05-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Support and camping here.

ZealotF
08-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Well done bro, keep it up!

lonely etoile
04-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Would be carrying on the story on "promotion test", a dark secret by Cecilia. Stay tuned.

lonely etoile
04-07-2016, 03:44 PM
The work of the BD department is quite intense. The short durations of assignments mean that OT is common. Due to the lack of time away from family and the increased amount of time spent in work, workplace tyrsts are common... Furthermore, the company has an Alpha male culture and women are often seen as sex objects and they would need to spread their legs for benefits.....

This is a story of how cecilia became the BD manager despite being at a tender age of 40...... Her fellow level managers are 50 plus years of age in general. This was divulged by Cecilia to me during one of our late night OT tyrsts in her office..

Piak piak piak, "Oh lorenzo baby,if you were 15 years older i would marry u" Cecilia moaned in ecstasy as i doggied her while pressing her on the glass window... The office next door would have a treat as Cecilia's huge jugs and thick nips grazed the window as her juice started dripping down it. I would not b surprised some peeping tom stayed behind after work to enjoy the beautiful sight. I can be sure that at 10pm, there were still mayb 10 tyrst going on in the office. As i cummed into Cecilia, she was worrid she got pregant and comforted me thinking that its a sacrifice I had to make to bonk her when i shuld b bonking a hot young babe fresh from uni. I told her I am ok having sex with a wide range of ages. As we cuddled on her office chair, she began to tell the story of her promotion test, where she had to prove herself to the board of managers that she is worthy of the position. I son realised that most girls in the office are sperm recepticles to the many raging males around.

After all there is this famous saying "Its not who you know but who you blow"

Neuer
04-07-2016, 05:36 PM
"Its not who you know but who you blow"

Nice quote!! :D

lonely etoile
04-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Please up...I shall continue soon

brickhouse
05-07-2016, 12:31 AM
Please up...I shall continue soon

Waiting for you updates :D

lonely etoile
10-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Like I said, the company is a debuchery of women being sperm recepticles. Hence, it is imperative that women like Cecilia open their legs in order to climb the ladder. Even for juniors like kay, her paunchy supervisor could nt keep his hands off her during late night OT. She had to blow him off almost every night to prevent him from raping her( so i was her only guy). ppl like lisa, however had multiple 'gorgors' whom help her in many aspects.

The people Cecilia had to serve are all above 60 and have grandkids. However, there are horny as hell. Its a mini united nations. There are indians, chinese , malay, british, german, Nigerians in the board. Most are paunchy except for one hunkyy guy

tbc

Targets
10-07-2016, 02:39 AM
nice update TS

Vujicic
10-07-2016, 03:04 AM
Good work TS

malima
10-07-2016, 03:35 AM
Like I said, the company is a debuchery of women being sperm recepticles. Hence, it is imperative that women like Cecilia open their legs in order to climb the ladder. Even for juniors like kay, her paunchy supervisor could nt keep his hands off her during late night OT. She had to blow him off almost every night to prevent him from raping her( so i was her only guy). ppl like lisa, however had multiple 'gorgors' whom help her in many aspects.

The people Cecilia had to serve are all above 60 and have grandkids. However, there are horny as hell. Its a mini united nations. There are indians, chinese , malay, british, german, Nigerians in the board. Most are paunchy except for one hunkyy guy

tbc

Most important there isn't a Portuguese gay called Christina

Bote2
10-07-2016, 01:29 PM
nice update TS

Stormious
10-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Anymore updates TS?

StarBarks
10-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Camping here!!

lonely etoile
11-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Before the promotion test, let me serve a cock teaser first. Ka'ys supervisor. KAy have an indian supervisor called venkat. Venkat was a 40 year old man from pondicherry. He had an arranged marriage and 2 kids. After working in this company, he realised that he could have much better women than his wife in the office. Interns young graduates, even the aunties are also better than his wife. He is a damn horny character and do his wife at least 3 times daily. His wife is submissive and soon he loss the pleasure in doing her. Word is that he managed to up the hot pdmm janitor xiao qing.

Various experienced OL in the company like lisa and cecilia managed to stay clear of his way as they do not want his dirty paws on them. After all, he is just a mid level supervisor who has no aid to their career progression. They rather serve client like samir who can aid their KPI.

Kay was not that lucky. Upon entering the company, kay was assigned to venkat, who was the leader of the M&E team. At first venkat was the gentleman, teaching kay the basics of the job. However, as time goes by, he started to get touchy, The first brazen encounter was when Kay was doing OT on a friday night. The office was relatively quiet as Kay and Venkat were working on a project. Kay initially wanted to go on a date with her BF, so she was dressed well. Spaghetti Straps, tight skirt and heels. She also wore lime green lingerie so as to make her bf horny. Common tactic by girls so as to make their bf listen to their demands in a horny state.

As Kay was engrossed in her calculations, venkat accidentally dropped a pen and bend down to pick it up. Upon recovering, he say Kay's upskirt. Lime green floral motif silk panties. Immediately, his 2ic stood up. Kay say it thru his pants and tried not to be too bothered by it. After all, she is secretly proud a guy is horny over her. But as venkat began to inspect her work, he got closer and closer and decided to carass Kay.

KAy said "Stop it V, dun liddat" but venkat start nibbling her neck and squeeze her chest with both hands. His hands then roamed into her nether regions and felt her pubic hair. Immediately, he became hornier. He wanted se bu tkay wasnt gonna give him. He lifted Kay's arm up and licked her pits. After a long hard day at work, stubbles started to grow on kay's pit and he licked the sweat stains off it with glee. Kay wasnt gonna let him penetrate her that day and came to a compromise where he can assrim her. Till this day, kay is trying to ward off the advances of venkat but they have engaged in almost all forms of non penetrative sex.

InVi
12-07-2016, 12:24 AM

lonely etoile
25-07-2016, 12:49 AM
Such was the debuchery in the office as young OLs were often groped by their supervisors and they could not resist as they were afraid of jeopardising their careers. There was once a pretty OL resisted and ended up being alienated. Her cup began to taste funny (Possibly from the cum being dripped by her horny colleagues) and she was not given any work and made to rot. Hence, Kay serviced venkat even though she did nt wanted to. Simuilar to cecilia, she vomitted a lot of times after servicing him. I still serviced her though and fucked her like a princess and gave her sexual satisfaction while she did not think of fucking her bf.

So now on to Cecilia Promotion test.

lonely etoile
25-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Cecilia predecessor Ahmad resigned as he found opportunities elsewhere. Before he resigned, he felt obliged to recommend cecilia for promotion rather than getting a manager from another department or externally. After all, cecilia was his main recepticle in the office and he coated her vaginal walls for some good 5 years. Ahmad knew for the management to accept cecilia as the new manager for a woman, they would need to give her a promotion test. After all, BD means she had to bring in business and her sevice to samir as mentioned earlier would mean her skills in making love is necessary.

The main influence in the management is Gregory, a 40 year old Nigerian male who is part of the corporate office liason. Gregory was fit and had 8 packs. He ran 40km weekly and was active in crossfit He is extremely sexually active and hired high class escorts all the time due to his expat pay packet. So his standards for women is high and Cecilia hoped her married body can fit his bill. The only challenge is Cecilia had not had such a big cock b4. Gregory had a cock comparable to a horse according to those few OL whom he shagged before. The office guys which Cecilia shagged were mostly small wrinkled old dicks and her few ex boyfriends and hubby were normal local chinese size.

Hence, on the day itself, she was apprehensive about serving gregory. She practiced using cucumber for a week before serving him. It is lucky that she had a few kids already. A young girl tight pussy would definitely be wrecked by such a hugh cock.So on that day itself, she dressed in her new bought clothes, shaved her pussy clean and wore sexy lingeire. Greg's driver showed up at her house and she was chauferred to his apartment in robertson quay.

What transpires next is according to her, the most intense 12 hours of her life.

pitchar
25-07-2016, 01:36 AM
Welcome back bro :)

ApolloCraft
25-07-2016, 06:02 AM
Enjoyed the update

KeungK
25-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Nice update TS :)

GetThatButt
25-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Very nice story .... keep going TS :)

Banished
25-07-2016, 06:15 PM
do continue :)

SoheiMiura
26-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Please continue bro :)

lonely etoile
01-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Please continue to up my rep. Would continue soon.