PDA

View Full Version : Who is bigbadwolfff? DelisiA Redviolet or Justin Bieber???

hannibald
30-06-2012, 11:58 PM
1. Too bad u all underdogs chased her away no chance ask her if she can suck cock for me Hannibald u go suck ur own peanut cock lar tok so much wan fr. Even if I gt Oso wont share with u...who wan to share with u
Thick skin bodoh ni ":-o"

Its really too bad. I hit another nerve ask for a FR. nice of you to put a ":-o" at the end of the post. (1)

2. Mai diam diam assume. Kiang diu Ho Mai ge kiang...
..u must be damn ugly also so kena ditched and dumped feeling lonely nw wan to stay here see ppl more sad life den u den u song ":-D"

You shouldn’t quote every hokkien phrase you learn. your teacher should have told you not to say everything he says. nice of you to put a ":-D" at the end of the post. (2)

3. Dun assume again Lei.... U tell me wad nick shoul I use den nt clone?? U tell me.... Hannibald ur name huh??? Den u nt clone meh? ":-D"

I’ll let the crowd decide. nice of you to put a ":-D" at the end of the post. (3)

4. He got kenna betray meh :-confused-::-confused-::-confused-:dun come here angkat balls plzzzz
bt if u would like to, i offer u my balls to lick ":-D"

How did you know Jasdude was not betrayed? Why are you so confused? Why you can’t let go of a post that was deleted? only girls respond this way.

nice of you to put a ":-D" at the end of the post. (4)

5. Hip hip hurray!!!!! Hannibald bro! This time for once, u r nt stupid anymore!!! Ur feeling is RIGHT!! Die plz...... Dun live and waste resources anymore.

Now you are talking like your old nick.

Bt b4 u die.. I wan to say bro, u must really be a fan of RV or a jealousy engulfed bro here...hehehe u paid so much attention to her. Did she turned ur application to fuck her dwn? Or she bluntly ran away upon meeting u cus of ur beastly look and down syndrome? Wa she jin Jia Pai Si.. frighten so badly den hurt ur feelings noeing u gt ditched by PRC n ur only local hope is pinned on her... ":-("

Say u down syndrome u reli down syndrome. It's nt abt fair or not fair to ask. But.. WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO ASK???
Jasdude bro alrdy put his words in a nicest way hoping u understand bt u still buey Ming Pek lei! Jin kiam gan! Jus cus ur mother was fucked by some Tom Dick n Harry and u dunno Ning Lao pei Si tiang and u r ah tiang eh Kia doesn't mean u can come here Kpo ppl business cus u hv no good business for urself. U wan u go blame ur mother for being so LOK open leg free free Kenna pia also dunno which one the father of her child k... Blame Ning lao bu for giving u such a Kan na Sai life so u hv nth good abt uself to talk abt hv to tk others life and gong Jiao Wei in a sex forum. Aye I actually quite surprise u r aware this is a sex forum aft seeing u r only capable of kpkb here... ":-D"

Again, you understand what jasdude is saying to you so well. nice of you to put a ":-D" at the end of the post. (5)

6. Undertable..BEST SWINGER I ever see in Sbf..Your contribution si beh greatly appreciated when I need to fap fap fap! ":-D"
Gong Xi gong Xi for being in sticky! U deserve it!
UNDERTABLE PA BUEY TOH!!!

was he the only person that offered you comfort right now? poor girl nice of you to put a ":-D" at the end of the post.

7. Ur lao cai honeybeebee go back be sweet&nice already that's y now u so free? ":-D"

another despicable act trying to pretend to be someone you are not. nice of you to put a ":-D" at the end of the post. (7)

8. U watched with who??? ":-D"

and you have time to poke another enemy of yours even though he kept quiet. nice of you to put a ":-D" at the end of the post. (8)

9. Nt u for sure bcuz u were nvr one of them :D

*balls hanging loose...shake shake shake* ":-p"

nice of you to put a ":-p" at the end of the post. (9)

10. If only I can be as cool as u bro :(

U stay STRONG and swing HARDER bro!!!! JIA YOU! ":-D"

was he the only person that offered you comfort right now? poor girl nice of you to put a ":-D" at the end of the post. (10)

10 out of 10 posts had a smiley of every different kind. bigbadwolfff is Redviolet

One trademark of Redviolet's post was that she would end her post with a smiley. so now, go and start an undertableSSS and don't make the same mistake already.

I wasn't even picking on Redviolet. I was starting a thread on scammers so bros here can update new info on scammers as and when they know who are scammer. you came to scold me and I still feel like dying but even if I die, I'll expose you first.

Bigbadwolfff
01-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Lan jiao Lang...only noe hw to start thread here n thr to seek attention.
Say u stupid u really stupid...if the post was already delete when I reply, hw can I reply?? :eek: k lar I char bor lah... Only Cheesepie chat aye Sai put smiley at the back :D
I char bor Oso Ho gei Li bo bei bo bu eh Chao ah gua Zheng! :D
Ask u hor Chiu dian Li mm gai wan to stay behind the comfort of ur computer to cry father cry mother.. Hor gao gan lar.. If I RV so wad? Li bei an zua? Li eh Sai an zua? Li ma Si lan lan Xiao Xiao eh Kum Ning Lao bei eh kuku... :D
Bt if given a choice.. I opt to be justin bieber instead eh Sai bo?? Kekeke...

hannibald
01-07-2012, 12:08 AM
I ask my dog FIAK Ni. Food also got differentiate levels. ":=confused=:"

Eh k sorry ah old bird, then I cannot go ah I only eat "newbies food" :=rolleyes=:

LOL I still prefer to eat my newbie food! Non nom nom!!! ":-o"

And honeymoon trips :-p

HI SA23!! I forgot help you take no! sorry!! Tmr pm you okay!?

Hehe dont jelly la. Everyone gets a chance :=o:=p

Don't need to call what just sms her!! :D sure got off days to meet her one mah!
I nov going Taipei!!

hehe thank you vin! I going very short one! Come back buy nom nom nom for you k! :=p

For you of cos!! :)
Thank you for the set of kitties!! Love you Baily! :=o

need I say more?

Bigbadwolfff
01-07-2012, 12:36 AM
U better dun say... Lan Jiao seh bang Cui too much lan Jiao Wei already... :p:D:eek::rolleyes: - RV(TM)
Busy body wan to act smart. Kiang tio Ho Mai ge kiang.. Hum ji gao...

hannibald
01-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Lan jiao Lang...only noe hw to start thread here n thr to seek attention.
Say u stupid u really stupid...if the post was already delete when I reply, hw can I reply?? :eek: k lar I char bor lah... Only Cheesepie chat aye Sai put smiley at the back :D
I char bor Oso Ho gei Li bo bei bo bu eh Chao ah gua Zheng! :D
Ask u hor Chiu dian Li mm gai wan to stay behind the comfort of ur computer to cry father cry mother.. Hor gao gan lar.. If I RV so wad? Li bei an zua? Li eh Sai an zua? Li ma Si lan lan Xiao Xiao eh Kum Ning Lao bei eh kuku... :D
Bt if given a choice.. I opt to be justin bieber instead eh Sai bo?? Kekeke...

li eh chiu dian wa wu. bo google zerbel ho tio wu liao. ani kan dan. kam lan.

Bigbadwolfff
01-07-2012, 12:40 AM
li eh chiu dian wa wu. bo google zerbel ho tio wu liao. ani kan dan. kam lan.

Tiu Li la Chao chee bye Kia... Hum ji gong hum ji... Mm ka Gia Ho beh Lai... Na ji dao ge kiang gong Wu gong bo gong chee gong lan

hannibald
01-07-2012, 12:52 AM
hokkien ani kuan nia ah??

bo bak mi?

diu. fan hei la. tong lei gong wa hou sam fu.

peng kang.

DelisiA
03-07-2012, 03:53 AM
for fuck i need to use anther acc hannblade if i wan kp u i will use my own acc to kp u simple as that... don assume pls thanks.