PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SYT in return for benefits

davecheong75
30-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Well I seek a young, cute & pretty girl who I can communicate. Someone who can share a few days (max 5 -7 days) a month having romantic dates. Btw sex is not the primary intent of me getting a sugargal. If it was so, it would be so easy and alot cheaper.

Frankly I have seen a few gals who wanted me as their sugardaddy. Sadly many of them over-rated themselves and have ridiculous demands.

Since I am prepared to pay,(reasonable rate 3000-5000 depending on physical & personality attributes), I guess I have a right to have higher expectation.

Secondly, I am looking to pamper the "chosen one" with attention, gifts or maybe oversea trips on top of the monthly allowance. And with my busy schedule, she only need to spend a few days a month with me,and she would be free for her own activities even to spend time with her boyfriend.

jasdude
01-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Frankly I have seen a few gals who wanted me as their sugardaddy. Sadly many of them over-rated themselves and have ridiculous demands.

Since I am prepared to pay,(reasonable rate 3000-5000 depending on physical & personality attributes), I guess I have a right to have higher expectation.

I agree with u on the over rated stats and ridculous demands in here. However with the sum u r paying, you can easily keep a KTV gal to your liking as your mistress. It will be faster and less hassle free than finding one in here.

Tinalovessyou
19-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Hi

I can't seems to pm u
Can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

dtmntndw
24-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi there.

I would like to ask if your offer is still valid. You may (or may not) have found your ideal girl from over the time that has elapse since your post was up.

Thank you.