PDA

View Full Version : Delhi Lobang

peterpan32
12-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Yo,
Anyone in station in delhi? Or has any lobang/contacts/advise on delhi? I'll be here for a year, hope to meet up with fellow bros...

ultra88man
14-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Yo,
Anyone in station in delhi? Or has any lobang/contacts/advise on delhi? I'll be here for a year, hope to meet up with fellow bros...

Dear bros,

this thread starter is not a newbie, but a fellow cheongster and a long time fren of mine, who decided to wash his dick in a copper bowl sometime ago. now, he is posted to dehli and decided to resurface out river-lake (cong chu jiang hu). people use only copper bowl, not golden one ... please forgive him for leaving the community for a while ... if anyone out there in delhi can help him, he will sure post FR.

thanks.

peterpan32
19-01-2005, 07:48 PM
delhi really no lobang? NO! my worst fear is confirmed :( But can tell lar.. from my short stay here so far, entertainment's been boring. Maybe shld give those ads in newspaper a call and hope for a great north indian beauty to turn up at the door liao.

shld venture into unchartered waters.... hope dun drown :)

ultra88man
20-01-2005, 10:41 AM
delhi really no lobang? NO! my worst fear is confirmed :( But can tell lar.. from my short stay here so far, entertainment's been boring. Maybe shld give those ads in newspaper a call and hope for a great north indian beauty to turn up at the door liao.

shld venture into unchartered waters.... hope dun drown :)

Poor man ... how long did you say u gonna be there ? 6 months ?

Try to use different hands, don't come back with one hand much more mascular than the other ... hahaha ...

peterpan32
01-02-2005, 09:29 PM
went to a spa over the wkend... clean one, no hanky panky but not bad, relax. maybe can cultivate the massuer? :p

ultra88man
02-02-2005, 11:40 AM
went to a spa over the wkend... clean one, no hanky panky but not bad, relax. maybe can cultivate the massuer? :p
you call this FR ? no wonder no one interested to add anything, go read the other FRs posted and learn from there ... eg how to get there, gal rating ...