PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing tonight any men or ladies

Spadees
27-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Who want to club fish for girls at mink or zouk or helipad later????? Don't mind share open bottle prices and treat ladies if I am keen on the ladies .......

吸干我精子
27-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Hello ! Need to start so many threads for what FUCK? see for yourself! KNN

Anyone keen to club tonight????? Butter factory or zouk or rebel or attica.....Or helipad or St James 02-06-2012, 09:28 AM

Anyone want club later 02-06-2012, 04:28 PM

Anyone keen to club tonight? I could know new friends or be your wing man ...... Please pm me thanks you 23-06-2012, 10:08 AM

Hi anyone keen to club at zouk or helipad or mink? Please pm me thanks and we can make arrangment for meeting up and clubbing..... Any guys regular club and got regular female friends or ladies who club? Willingly to share or split the cost of booze and drinks just to know the ladies..... Don't mind treating the ladies friends of yours if she is my type of lady please pm me of there is keen bro or sis Keen to club on Friday and saturdays cheers man 24-06-2012, 09:02 AM

Club anyone on fri sat...... Mink or helipad..... Willingly to fish or be the wing man or treat any female friends ..... Pls reply anyone thanks u 24-06-2012, 10:29 PM

Anyone keen to club with me? Male Chinese 26 ..... Want to try mink or helipad or shake club.... Don't mind treat ladies who are my type or go fishing or like be wing man..... Got stable $ and boyish cute looking cheers pm me anyone Thanks u Yesterday, 12:18 PM

Who want to club fish for girls at mink or zouk or helipad later????? Don't mind share open bottle prices and treat ladies if I am keen on the ladies ....... Today, 10:02 AM