PDA

View Full Version : MRT incedent during rush hour.

Pages : [1] 2

Botakhead
27-06-2012, 09:12 AM
The other day went and took MRT during rush hour home, around 7pm. Crowded like hell, no where to squeeze already as I'm leaning onto the hand grip pole, holding it with my right hand behind my back. There is 3 females infront of me, one Sikh lady, with her in a bun, swishing left right across my face, trying hard very hard to turn right left to avoid her hair, somemore got smell, :eek:. To her left, a OL in tight skirt almost touching my groin area, that is why when I look down I can see her skirt so tight, occassionaly got a rubba rubba from her buttocks, siao liao larh, cock start to steam up. The next is another OL, beside my left, facing me. My left hand was on my side, dare not anyhow move. but she lean in close to me, can feel her boobs touching my left arm.....another twitch from my cock. Suddenly the MRT jerk and slow down, I got hair in my face, groin rub from Miss tight skirt, boobs pressing onto my laft arm.....oh no no way to move out, everyone was saying sorry with each other......I can feel my face turn red, heating up and down hard hard liaoz. Try to use mind over body to control the throbbing sensation......the Sikh lady no body contact, but when she made her exit, she turn to look at me and show me a apologetic glance. Now got more space, but the OL still in that same position, in front of me, still very close although there are a couple of seats available. The boobs lady moved a little left of me, but still facing me, she smiled and I smiled back, then the MRT jerk again, the boobs touched my arm again, then she shifted away and alighted at that stop. But the OL still did not move away, like still leaning back to me......I dare not move left or right, scared that any movement may cause a close contact. Can feel that she took a small step back and buttock touch my groin, wow, start to harden again, this time she move forwards 2 steps and walk unsteadily and sat down, while sitting down turn to face me and smiled. I smiled but quickly looked away. I glanced and saw her looking at my groin area, I shifted to my left out of sight from her. When I got off, I stole a glance at her and saw her smiling at me.....when the door closed behind me, I turn to wave at her.....she smiled again.

Go home bua tahan.....go toilet and showered and PCC.:D

beastyboi
27-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Nice! Upz you! Think it is time to stop driving and take the MRT!

Botakhead
27-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Yeah, but not so convenient, drive got alot of freedom.;)

Smextisfaction
27-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Occasionally taking mrt is a good enjoyment also leh. no rubba rubba also can bio all the OLs going to work. Lots of the OLs always like to put half balls one. :D

Botakhead
27-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Yeah can get eyefuls of boobs and butts. Imaginations can run wild, good PCC images.:D

DTCEPL
27-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Didn't know that nowadays taking MRT in Sinkie land can be so happening:p, shiokingly shiok.........I think carrying on like tat can reduced Sinkie land road congestion problems since all car drivers can take MRT again instead - can have their groin rubba rubba and arms rubba rubba OL neh neh!

Botakhead
27-06-2012, 12:24 PM
I that night lucky leh, other times kena FT workers, all sweaty and smells.:p

DTCEPL
27-06-2012, 02:08 PM
I that night lucky leh, other times kena FT workers, all sweaty and smells.:p

Goodness, u're one lucky man:p, way to go Bro!

carnivore33
27-06-2012, 02:24 PM
CTE also very crowded during peak hour. I was sandwiched between 4 beauties, each wanting a part of me. I felt my front going up the ass of an Aston Martin Vantage and at the same time I could feel nyself being shafted from behind by an Audi R8Spyder. Not wanting to lose out, the Porche Carerra on my left kept closing in and I could feel her Right Breast (side mirror) bumping me. All this while, the Ferrari F50 was contented to watch and suddenly, she decided to sideswipe me with her massive boobs. Poor me. I stood no chance & had a massive orgasm in my lil Datsun 100A .......

lammpeb
27-06-2012, 02:41 PM
lucky man you enjoy that moment of time...shiok:D

DreamOfLust
27-06-2012, 02:56 PM
The other day went and took MRT during rush hour home, around 7pm. Crowded like hell, no where to squeeze already as I'm leaning onto the hand grip pole, holding it with my right hand behind my back. There is 3 females infront of me, one Sikh lady, with her in a bun, swishing left right across my face, trying hard very hard to turn right left to avoid her hair, somemore got smell, :eek:. To her left, a OL in tight skirt almost touching my groin area, that is why when I look down I can see her skirt so tight, occassionaly got a rubba rubba from her buttocks, siao liao larh, cock start to steam up. The next is another OL, beside my left, facing me. My left hand was on my side, dare not anyhow move. but she lean in close to me, can feel her boobs touching my left arm.....another twitch from my cock. Suddenly the MRT jerk and slow down, I got hair in my face, groin rub from Miss tight skirt, boobs pressing onto my laft arm.....oh no no way to move out, everyone was saying sorry with each other......I can feel my face turn red, heating up and down hard hard liaoz. Try to use mind over body to control the throbbing sensation......the Sikh lady no body contact, but when she made her exit, she turn to look at me and show me a apologetic glance. Now got more space, but the OL still in that same position, in front of me, still very close although there are a couple of seats available. The boobs lady moved a little left of me, but still facing me, she smiled and I smiled back, then the MRT jerk again, the boobs touched my arm again, then she shifted away and alighted at that stop. But the OL still did not move away, like still leaning back to me......I dare not move left or right, scared that any movement may cause a close contact. Can feel that she took a small step back and buttock touch my groin, wow, start to harden again, this time she move forwards 2 steps and walk unsteadily and sat down, while sitting down turn to face me and smiled. I smiled but quickly looked away. I glanced and saw her looking at my groin area, I shifted to my left out of sight from her. When I got off, I stole a glance at her and saw her smiling at me.....when the door closed behind me, I turn to wave at her.....she smiled again.

Nice ! It'd the best time.for.the train to breakdown and rubba longer...

Ahjon86
27-06-2012, 03:37 PM

When is the MRT so exciting?!?! Should take the MRT for some action lol... I had a similar experience in Beijing Chinese it was good man...

[True Story] My School motivation Retreat Turn Mini Orgy.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=273354

asdfghjkl
27-06-2012, 03:47 PM
hehe.. long time no take MRT.. must take one of these days.. :o

javviel
27-06-2012, 04:01 PM
must try some day

cncs
27-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Long time no take MRT and my office also no MRT nearby. So happening now a day, sigh no chance to experience such happening.

nightfly1966
27-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Hmmm...really so happening now in bz hrs...
Guess I will stop drivin for awhile & go public...:D:p

ArowanaBullet
27-06-2012, 05:44 PM

You should take it during peak hours . More shiok. :p

Botakhead
27-06-2012, 07:16 PM
CTE also very crowded during peak hour. I was sandwiched between 4 beauties, each wanting a part of me. I felt my front going up the ass of an Aston Martin Vantage and at the same time I could feel nyself being shafted from behind by an Audi R8Spyder. Not wanting to lose out, the Porche Carerra on my left kept closing in and I could feel her Right Breast (side mirror) bumping me. All this while, the Ferrari F50 was contented to watch and suddenly, she decided to sideswipe me with her massive boobs. Poor me. I stood no chance & had a massive orgasm in my lil Datsun 100A .......

I also feel like Toyota KE20......really once in a lifetime.:D

Rasta Marley
27-06-2012, 07:35 PM

Good idea brother. But please make sure that you do not board the train when it is not so full. Suggest that you leave later for work to ensure that the train is jam-packed before squeezing your way in....to an area where there are more gals. Only then you will have the experience which TS had :p LOL!

Irony la, coz most of us usually wait for an emptier train to get in. In this case, you are waiting for a packed train to make your way in :D

freezetheDB
27-06-2012, 07:51 PM
have experienced similar incidents before
true that it was very shiok

but i always remind myself not to be too into it as it is like breeding a demon inside you. One day who knows a lady might suddenly kick up a big fuss

Botakhead
27-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Good idea brother. But please make sure that you do not board the train when it is not so full. Suggest that you leave later for work to ensure that the train is jam-packed before squeezing your way in....to an area where there are more gals. Only then you will have the experience which TS had :p LOL!

Irony la, coz most of us usually wait for an emptier train to get in. In this case, you are waiting for a packed train to make your way in :D

I actually wanted to take a less crowded train, but when I stepped inside, the people just keep on cumming......I got no where else to siam, so just lean back and hold on to the pole. Wow what an experience, keeps on playing in my mind.:D

Botakhead
27-06-2012, 07:54 PM

but i always remind myself not to be too into it as it is like breeding a demon inside you. One day who knows a lady might suddenly kick up a big fuss

I was hoping for anything nor am I the provocater, I am pinned with nowhere to hide. So just keep saying sorry lorh, not intentional as the train was jerk here and there......count my lucky stars no one shout molest, just being smiled at.;)

DreamOfLust
27-06-2012, 08:46 PM

TBH, what are the chances if you rubba a lady without her getting turned off?? 10% ?? 20% ??

the other remaining refers to those girls who will give you a deadly stare and walk away, or disgusted stare and walk away, or kick up a big fuss and we will see you in STOMP...

:rolleyes:

westendgirl
27-06-2012, 11:10 PM
time for ladies carriage only? :D

DreamOfLust
27-06-2012, 11:17 PM
time for ladies carriage only? :D

sis, Japan has it... Singapore I doubt so

ol'coyote
27-06-2012, 11:27 PM
in manila oso have...ladies carriage...
but many still squeeze in main carriage...
me experienced before...
all full body contact between males and females...
have asked some filipino ladies..
they say no choice...still need to take train to work or home...

topico
27-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Maybe i should try taking the MRT one of these days! :)

cls2002be
28-06-2012, 02:03 AM

Sis, u wan kana rub ah ? lol

rocketz
28-06-2012, 02:42 AM
So lucky, i take MRT daily never have such luck :(

asdfghjkl
28-06-2012, 03:39 AM
ya lor ~ why encourage me to take.. :o

frostiee
28-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Thought its a common occurrence nowadays?

Morning 830 and evening around 6+ is the best.

I have ever experienced an OL leaning on my back practically. Another OL 45degree back facing me... Left hand rub her butt and my back gotten the nice warm feeling of the first OL. Shiok~

Most of the time is hand will touch the OL's butt by accident... but they dont seems to mind so continue to put hand there and always accidentally "buang" against their butt. Nice feel =)

Botakhead
28-06-2012, 02:51 PM
That was some nice feelings right? Free shiokness minus the shout for molestation.;)

Botakhead
28-06-2012, 02:54 PM
I just don't understand why, some people are just jealous or what? Why can't my experiences be real in my life? Must it only be imaginations? Iknowwhat I felt at that very moment, everlasting ..... :D

DreamOfLust
28-06-2012, 03:14 PM
ya lor ~ why encourage me to take.. :o

Sis.. under such circumstances will you just let the guys have cheap thrills or will you walk away?? ;)

taegukgi
28-06-2012, 10:12 PM

This is pretty true

netjumper
28-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Hmmm ... time to sell my car and take the train! :)

asdfghjkl
28-06-2012, 11:20 PM
under such circumstances will you just let the guys have cheap thrills or will you walk away?

i would ask that guy if he had just touched me.. so far no one touched me though.. :o

syt_punisher
29-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Last cabin more chance of chio bu !

comics00
29-06-2012, 03:17 AM
incidents like these during peak hr think is quite common.
Many many yrs back i had a short relationship starting from a similar incident.
that yr company sent me to attend a short trg course somewhere in town & to save on parking & ERP i decided not to drive & take the mrt instead. also not willing to pay extra for bf in town i had bf at home & left for the mrt station ~8.30am since the course starts onli @9.30am & AMK station isn't too many station away from town.

it was my 1st time in many yrs & i wasn't really sure how the proccedure & route. firstly i didnt even knew they have change the ticket sales machine to touch screen & the card for tapping :confused: little did i know i looked aillien & some1 has notice my 'weird' behaviour...took me afew mins @ the ticket machine to figure out & bought my single trip ticket...jam @ the entrance looking high & low for the hole to slot my ticket... :o

finally got onto the platform i knida figure out my way but to be sure i decided i shld ask some1 to comfirm. being a man ;p i choose to approach a young OL walking towards my way.

me: excuse me errh... (waiting for eye contact) good morning! may i find out from u which train do i take to get to cityhall station?
OL: yeah...ok this 1, this 1 that is cuming in.
not getting my change to say thk u, she turn & rush towards the train. i followed behind her & was shock to see the train was already damn pack. when the door open i was still deciding wether or not to board this train i was already 'ursher' up the train. as we try to move into the train OL truned facing me & by the time the door closed i was sandwished between her & a young chinese man behind me. that moment the train moves i suddenly realise we were out of reach from any pole for support & in this split sec OL's body came pressing down on me, a full frontal assualt! & this sparks a ~8mth of wonderful fb exprince ;)

lone_dog69
29-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Ha ha....posting from Sentosa. The view is excellent, but not many lookers still. maybe early.

Anyway....took the NE train to from Kovan to Harbourfront to go into Sentosa.

Low and behold....the train is somewhat packed with OL and some pretty cute gals. Anyway, had to pack into the train with my camera and tripod, including me as well.

Once in the 3rd compartment (yes, I counted), I realised that I was caught in between not 2 but 3 OLs. The first OL (I think about 30ish) was facing me and holding on to the side rail, the 2nd OL (around 20ish) was at my back and the the 3rd OL (also 20ish) was on my right side.

So, being caught in between them, I tried to move my camera bag and tripod to a the ground, so that I won't hit them or hurt them. But as I was moving the tripod to the ground, the 2nd OL moved forward and pressed herself against my elbow (no wonder, there was a softness), I thought I hit her and apologise, that is when I realised that her left/right breast was resting on my left elbow. So I could not really move without rubbing against or onto her. She said it was ok, but I could see her face turning a little pinkish red. I just enjoyed the feel though it was only my elbow.

The next moment, more people came into the compartment at Serangoon, that was when she pressed more onto my elbow. This was also when the 3rd OL grab my arm to prevent herself from falling.. Too late, she missed my arm and caught hold of my waist (actually one hand on my waist and the other.......landed on my semi-awaken little bro). She held on for a while, then apologise to me, but with a semi smile. That was when I realised that my little bro had awaken and was pushing against my berms. I was erh...trying to move, but 2nd OL was still pressing on my elbow. I was thinking...2 OLs..happening man.

The 3rd OLs kept looking at me (actually my little bro) throughout the ride until Harbourfront.

The ultimate came, when the 1st OLs wanted to leave at the upcoming station at Outram, because the train was so packed, she tried to squeeze out. But her whole body rubbed against me and her button got caught with my camera bag.....she gave me a great view of her assets (I think atleast 35C and pink bra). I dun think she realised that her top got exposed, but she just pushed her way out.

Finally, I reached my destination at harbourfront, while getting out, the 3rd OL kept smiling at me (wanted to get her number), the 2nd OL looked away and rushed off.

My O my, what a nice ride today. Maybe I will get some nice shots of babes today at Sentosa.

rob_onny
29-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Wah Bro Comics00, jam pack until became fb!! :eek:
i don't want the 50¢ discount leow... ;) lol... :D
in this split sec OL's body came pressing down on me, a full frontal assualt! & this sparks a ~8mth of wonderful fb exprince

plus100
29-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Its good to be having these enjoyment, then again afraid the ladies counter bite us, claiming we are trying to be funny with them

nicetongue
29-06-2012, 01:31 PM
i would ask that guy if he had just touched me.. so far no one touched me though.. :o

what if his reply is yes? slap or shout molest??

ajlover
29-06-2012, 05:00 PM
such 'incentives' works better than 50c..... maybe LTA and MRT can consider putting WL during peak hours to 'motivate' more to give up car for train !

Jari_Owen
29-06-2012, 05:43 PM
wah...never go approach her n ask for her number to meet for kopi.... ;)

iwear4you
29-06-2012, 08:29 PM
i ever encountered some guy behind me rub his "ahem" against my butt, well i guess it's accidentally :o

DreamOfLust
29-06-2012, 10:13 PM

i see... maybe you emits the deadly aura around you... touch and the bird will be choke to death... hahaha

callmebad
29-06-2012, 11:05 PM
this is normal during rush hour
you didn't do anything to 'hum-sub' the girls

normally, I try my best not to have any kind of physical contacts with other girls in crowded condition

you know, in Singapore, before you're proven guilty, you're already been treated like one

very troublesome, if not careful, some paranoid type of women cried molest and you're finished

asdfghjkl
29-06-2012, 11:46 PM
i noticed in singapore, many people are still conservative.. hold hands to block any touching.. :o

hornykiddo
30-06-2012, 12:54 AM
haha i had smth similar recently. a girl who wants to go toilet while the bus is damn crowded. she had a good set of perky boobs behind the tank top. :B *drools*

helloworld11
30-06-2012, 05:42 AM
Word of caution to all bros having this kind of fantasies. I take rush hour morning train everyday and on occasion also lucky enough to squeeze with those OLs. But I can tell u its at most 10% of the time only if you're lucky. Every morning I dun kena whole bunch of smelly banglas or sausage fest very good liao.

Please take this stories with a pinch of salt as they don't happen everyday. Last thing we need is more bros giving up their cars and crowding our mrt even more :)

fun2nite
30-06-2012, 12:39 PM
From my everyday experience, those who want to try. Please go to raffles place mondy to Friday between 630-7 red line towards Jurong east.

The moment u go down the platform, you will sure see many people waiting for the train alr. So scan through which gate has more pretty OL. After you find one, take a position behind her and be prepared. why? Because before ur train arrive, the train behind u coming from tanjong pagar will arrive first. So you can see many people from that train will run towards ur platform. With this, there's no wrong for u to get closer with the OL u have chosen.

Next. After u board the train, get prepared for second round. City Hall. Many people will board from the other side of the door. So if u have positioned ur self good behind te OL, be happy that she will move backward and grind ur dick Liao.

Happy adventure. Cheers

SunRayys
01-07-2012, 04:17 PM
I just don't understand why, some people are just jealous or what? Why can't my experiences be real in my life? Must it only be imaginations? Iknowwhat I felt at that very moment, everlasting ..... :D

Botakhead bro... i believe u.. as i hv personally experienced such encounters before.. really feel shioks.. :p

for my records..

i was sandwiched by 4 young and not bad looking OLs during the morning peak hr and i was feeling, brushing n touching all the 4 OLs.. my back was leaned against the metal pole..

1st OL - my left elbow n upper left arm was touching n brushing on her right breast.. making my little bro wake up n come alive..
2nd OL - the back of my left hand was feeling up against her buttock..
3rd OL - was the best.. as it was very crowded.. the pple in the front was always pushing.. her buttock was pushing against my little bro... wat a shiok feeling.. when the train was moving.. it just like i was dry humping her from behind... i'm sure she can feel my hardness.. :p at times.. her whole body was leaning on my body.. tat's how crowded the train was...
4th OL - the back of my right hand was brushing against her buttock..

when i reached my destination.. i can feel some precum on my boxes short.. wat a day..

HunterJ
02-07-2012, 01:26 AM
And the numbers of OLs increasing from 1, 2, 3, 4..... LOL :D

ajlover
02-07-2012, 09:27 AM
i wonder how the OL will react or think when they feel the little bro hardening since they are butt pressing on it??

any OL who butt pressed on a bro and half-way thru the journey feel his little bro hardening up??

SunRayys
02-07-2012, 11:10 PM
not really sure wat they thinking.. i'm wondering too.. but from wat i've experienced so far..

it seems like most of them dun really mind as they will just continue to press again my little bro.. :p:p

AC_Milan
03-07-2012, 05:06 AM

swa koo and childish you :rolleyes:

Botakhead
03-07-2012, 08:35 AM
swa koo and childish you :rolleyes:

I song and horny mah, not like you lorh......:D

unsung80
03-07-2012, 04:51 PM
I thought this would never happen to me, but it happen last week! Train was extremely pack till everyone have to make body contact. People was rushing in and out before the train heads for next station.

I was standing right at the tip of the door, perfectly. With only a small space sufficient for another adult to squeeze in. As the train was about to close, a MILF OL dashed in, scanning her from top to bottom in such close range. She was wearing a black blouse and tight grey skirt. As the train door closed, my shoulder leans against the door at the side, the OL's butt was facing my groin, initially i wanted to move away, but behind me got one India fellow also out of space.

I decided to stay still and enjoy grinding her butt in the smallest movement possible, gosh it was heavenly. She did not resist either, I just stood there stick my stick between her butt till the next stop. Damn, good time sure doesn't last long. :(

asdfghjkl
03-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Please go to raffles place mondy to Friday between 630-7 red line towards Jurong east.

this is an old bird talking.. such a detailed plan! :eek:

HornynWetGal
03-07-2012, 07:54 PM
During crowded times, do look at loving couples. They do handy panky. I used to pick my bf from work n e train was crowded at Clementi. We will squeeze into e train then he will put hug me. Sometime I would purposely use my back to face to him. My butt will then be on his birdie. I will then slowly move my butt against his. Wow. He demn like it. Instant hard n can really see cos working pant. But he like it. He would whisper to my ear n say "you bitch"(he is v excited). Lol. Sometime I would face him n he hug me n ppl on train will think we hugging only. Actually I rubbing my neh on him. Before board e train, will tell him Wat bra I wearing. Then when I rub my neh on him, his birdie will start hard. I will grab his birdie n stroke lightly.He demn enjoy but cannot moan. Train v pack so nobody will see it.

I think i quite naughty. Making him horny when I have a chance.

songest
05-07-2012, 11:17 AM
The sammyboy COI (Committee of Inquiry) had spoken in this thread
"MRT incedent during rush hour"

Conclusion is .... drum rolls ....

"MRT indecent during rush hour"

A big thank you to contributors to this thread for their hard work.

With all these incedent, err.... pardon the typo,
here are the taglines so that it can be remembered easily while on the MRT.

For bro contributor, Getting there is getting harder
For sis contributor, Make it harder to get there

Now, chant these 7 times so that it gets embedded into the subconscious ;)

mrvin
05-07-2012, 02:23 PM
I encountered such an incident before.

It was about a month ago, it was off work hour and was rushing to meet a client. Travelled from Cityhall to Novena. When I entered the cabin it was half full but I managed to stand at the glass panel beside the door. At Dhoby Ghaut, a crowd rushed in, and a young PRC lady squeezed in, stood right infront of me with her face facing me. (I knew she was PRC because she was on the phone)

When MRT moved, a few people lost their footing thus there was a huge movement (domino effect, people leaning on each other) that caused her to lean against me, whole weight on me mind you! I was quite pissed but little brother got excited. She turned around and scanned me from top to bottom then turned back. I expected her to step forward away from me as there was now sightly more space. BUT she didn't, in fact it seemed like she consciously was leaning on me positioning her butt crack at my now erect dick. I enjoyed the ride for the next 3 stops. When I reached my stop, I was so tempted to stay on the train! but I had a meeting to attend to :( As I left the cabin, I turned around and took a good look at her before smiling. And she smiled back.

Damn! should have gotten her number

muthu_curry
06-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Have numerous of such incidents but nowadays treat them as normal occurrence as really can't be helped due to overcrowding of trains

however i believe some OLs are the 'predators' in crowded trains.

if you were to take note, there are 2 types, those who are very defensive, even the fat and old ones who will go all out to protect themselves, either my folding their arms tightly or use their bags to cover their chests.

then there's another group who will just let their arms fall to their side and press their breasts on you. it is pretty obvious they are the ones initiating the contact when they have the option to protect themselves as above.

HornynWetGal
06-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Have numerous of such incidents but nowadays treat them as normal occurrence as really can't be helped due to overcrowding of trains

if you were to take note, there are 2 types, those who are very defensive, even the fat and old ones who will go all out to protect themselves, either my folding their arms tightly or use their bags to cover their chests.

then there's another group who will just let their arms fall to their side and press their breasts on you. it is pretty obvious they are the ones initiating the contact when they have the option to protect themselves as above.

Agreed. If I see handsome or average looking guy, I would not cover myself. Or even I know they peek at my cleavage. Purposely squeeze abit more for them c.

smooth288
06-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Agreed. If I see handsome or average looking guy, I would not cover myself. Or even I know they peek at my cleavage. Purposely squeeze abit more for them c.
ould love to have your butt pressing on ym front in peak hours..love it just like in japan...do u wear stockings to work? added bonus for erecction too :)

highlysex
06-07-2012, 10:10 AM

Wow will you really do that ?

frostiee
06-07-2012, 11:33 AM
A really shiok incident today on the MRT.

As everybody know that the train is pretty crowded in the morning around 9am at JE, i tried to find a place to stand where i can see nice looking OL but who knows everywhere is sausages and aunties...

Dam sianz... Nothing to do, listen to music... All of a sudden, i turn my head to my right and i saw this cute looking OL standing near the entrance (i was in the middle facing the seats). Can't really take my eyes off her and seems like she knows as well.

After BV station, she came to stand beside me. As the ppl came pushing in, she became sardine by me and another lady (thank you!). As my hand was carrying my bag on the right side, the sensation of her ass to my hand was godlike... Best thing is she don't seems to mind and came closer!

But good things don't last.. Reached my stop and have to go... HOLD ON... It does not end here.. As it was still squeezy when i was about to alight, i have no choice but to use my hand to "make way". This is when my hand don't know why automatically go hug her waist lol! Best thing is... She SMILE at me! Should have asked for her number... Now regret..

HornynWetGal
06-07-2012, 02:40 PM
ould love to have your butt pressing on ym front in peak hours..love it just like in japan...do u wear stockings to work? added bonus for erecction too :)

Nope. I still studying. Sometime lazy them wear short or mini skirt to sch

Bangster
07-07-2012, 12:58 AM
wah..if im your lecturer I'll summon you to my office after every lesson..
and confiscate your tiny panties..

123qw
07-07-2012, 01:08 AM
not an MRT incident but it was in a lift to the MRT platform.

was at TP today. took the lift behind international plaza. a lot of people were waiting for the lift. when it came, we all rushed in. then one OL stand in front of me. i was holding my bag in front. the OL butt was pressed against my hand the entire trip down to the platform. nice and soft butt.

Ken80
10-07-2012, 11:39 AM
actually if an cute ol butt is against your dick, i don mind missing the station that i need to get off , best is from raffles to jurong, 1 hour to let her ass molest you see how long you can :D

addthefun
10-07-2012, 02:33 PM
actually if an cute ol butt is against your dick, i don mind missing the station that i need to get off , best is from raffles to jurong, 1 hour to let her ass molest you see how long you can :D

Haha bro,thats very very true!I also won't mind traveling to and fro if met a cute OL and rubba rubba :)

PotatoChips
11-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Haha.. Interesting train rides..

happyguy5467
12-07-2012, 09:02 PM

I really wonder if the girls really don't know that their breast are pressing on us? I've a few such experience and everytime it seems like they do not know or feel anything.

jason1189
12-07-2012, 09:29 PM
I really wonder if the girls really don't know that their breast are pressing on us? I've a few such experience and everytime it seems like they do not know or feel anything.

enjoy whilst it last la..... lucky working in cdb got OL to squeeze. if you workin in joo koon, theres definately squeezing but the FT squeeze. hahahah:D:D:D

GreenTea82
12-07-2012, 09:42 PM
I witness a incident today. As usual in the morning, the train is crowded but there is a sweet looking OL standing in front of u, holding on the glass panel metal support. I am happily eye raping her but suddenly out of no where, appear 1 black colour hand n press against her boob on the context of trying to grab the metal support. The next moment, he dash out as the door closes.

The lady is too stun to react. Its took mi a few moment of secs to realize what hv happened. Wanted to ask the lady, but jst as I about to speak as we hv eye contact. She turn ard n walk further in. Si Ah Neh. Gone unpunished.

muthu_curry
12-07-2012, 11:18 PM

i think some of them really do enjoy the feeling of pressing their breasts on men whom they like

PotatoChips
12-07-2012, 11:33 PM
enjoy whilst it last la..... lucky working in cdb got OL to squeeze. if you workin in joo koon, theres definately squeezing but the FT squeeze. hahahah:D:D:D

Haha.. Joo Koon still ok la.. Not that bad..

Devore
13-07-2012, 07:57 AM

Maybe their bra too padded to feel anything..

happyguy5467
14-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Maybe their bra too padded to feel anything..

Don't think so. I think is a lot of girls don't care as long as its not intentional to them. In a crowded place like MRT i think they're used to it. If they really mind, they would have cover their breast with something.

Hyper99
14-07-2012, 02:40 PM
She turn ard n walk further in. Si Ah Neh. Gone unpunished.

Cheaper, Better, Faster leh! :p

SunRayys
14-07-2012, 04:09 PM
wld like to thank TS for starting tis thread.. this is one of my favourites..

sharing my encounters tis week.. :)

On Wednesday
i had another chance to feel, brush n rubba 4 OLs on the mrt again.. i was surrounded by 3 OLs. all came in at the same station..

1st OL (milf) - when she stepped into the train, she went straight to my right.. n facing my side way.. then as the crowd came in n pushed around.. her left breast was pressing on my upper right arm.. as the train was moving.. her breast was pressing n brushing against my right arm.. shiokz...

2nd OL (milf) - tis OL was standing on my left.. my left hand was feeling on her butt.. she was playing game on her iphone so wasn't playing attention to my hand feeling on her butt.. then came the best part.. halfway thru.. she stopped her game as it was getting more crowded.. then when the train reached one station.. pple from behind was getting off the train n started to push to move forward.. then i found my upper left arm rested on her right breast.. pressed and brushed against her breast for a gd 5 secs.. wow.. shiokz shiokz...

3rd OL (milf) - she was just in front of me.. her butt was pressed against my little bro... then plus my left n right.. wah lau... my little bro sure woke up from his sleep... but it lasted only for 2 stops n she alighted..

4th OL (syt) - she was standing in front of the 3rd OL.. so when the 3rd OL alighted.. she took over her place in front of me... as pple alighted from the train.. pple at the station boarded the the train.. so more pple came in n of cos there will b pushing... tis syt was push back n soon her butt was resting on my little bro... n i continued to enjoy my ride.. shiokz shiokz..

On Friday
i had tis OL (milf) standing in front of me.. her butt was quite big.. so her butt started to press back on my little bro.. she was playing game on her iphone... n she dun mind her butt was pressing n brushing on my little bro n it started to harden .. when the train was moving.. my little bro was busy rubbing on her butt.. sometimes i can feel she pressing back on my little bro more n more... for her whole journey.. her butt was 'playing' with little bro until she alighted.. shiokz shiokz... :p

look like Friday the 13th was a gd day for me bcos later in the evening.. i managed to see the nipple zao geng of a sale girl.. but tat is for another thread which i will update later.. :D

SunRayys
14-07-2012, 04:14 PM

hi HornynWetGal sis.. wondering if we got the chance to peek at ur zaogeng or rubba with u in the mrt... :p:p

jason1189
14-07-2012, 04:16 PM
hi HornynWetGal sis.. wondering if we got the chance to peek at ur zaogeng or rubba with u in the mrt... :p:p

I tried once with my FB on public transport. imagine she suddenly shirk her body when i put my hand underneath n part the lips. dammm paiseh man. then need to act blur, whilst blushing.

taikoo
14-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Very nicely written. Could not stop laughing...good one bro...

muthu_curry
15-07-2012, 11:09 AM
had one encounter last friday during morning peak hours.

the train that i was on was pretty packed to the brim.
when the train stopped at one station, 2 OL friends, probably in their late 20s/early 30s squeezed in.

one was in a spunky short hair wearing polo-t and jeans with white smooth skin, the other not so attractive wearing a pair of specs in traditional conservative office wear.

somehow or rather, they got separated in the midst of the bashing-in and the one in polo t squeezed in-front of me landing her perky butt on my groin.

naturally she was stuck and i was stuck and both of us had no places to shift. as the trained moved off, my lil' bro hardened as her soft butt cheek was parked right on it. i think she sensed it as she was clearly quite excited and kept touching her hair.

as the next stop arrives, some people began to alight, creating a space between her and her separated friend. but surprisingly, she did not bother to go to her friend's position and remained fixed with her butt pressing on me. soon after, more passengers rushed in, filling up the space and pushing her further back against my hardened bro. this time the squeeze was even tighter and her butt was literally pushing with full force against me. it's difficult to describe, but the pressure of her soft butt against my hard-on was very intense, as if no air can pass through the contact.

all along her friend was glancing across trying to communicate her astonishment as to why she didn't 'link' up with her in the train carriage.
but the OL in-front of my didn't care, as she took out one side of her earpiece and plugged into her left ear.

this carried on for another 2 more stops before i had to alight at city hall. even when the door opened, she continued to press against my still erected bro as people were alighting around us.
obviously she was blocking my exit and i had to say 'excuse me' to her before she realised that i had to alight and finally her butt shifted away to make space for me.

AnotherJackAss
15-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Had one good feel just now. It was on a certain shutter bus though. I was sitting along the aisle then noticed got this nice ass hovering next to me. There's a girl standing back facing me to my right. She was wearing one of those shorts that can see a little of the under butt. Seeing that its quite near and she back facing me, i camp my arm to my side while using my phone.

After a while just nice got people walk pass then she moved backward to allow them passage. As planned, her ass pressed into my arm. There is actually space for me to move in but i just hold my position and enjoy the ass pressing on my arm. After a few short seconds, she moved back to the center. Didnt get a chance to see how she looked eventually. But her ass and legs sure feels good.

Max77
16-07-2012, 01:28 AM
saw so many OL leaving the mrt wif dress/skirt pressed in at the butt crack now i know why lah

takeshiblue
16-07-2012, 01:12 PM
This morning in MRT, there have a SYT wearing thin fabric short skirt stand in front & back facing me. Due to heavy jam of passenger, she just lean against whole body to me. My hand rubba her butt, very soft, can even feel her panty line. Some more her butt crack lean against my groin area, make my little bro harden. But she seen like dun mind, my hand & little bro keep rubba her last for 10mins, hehe!

shareandcare
16-07-2012, 05:38 PM
if i got the chance to rub any OL's butt.. i wont even get off even if its at my station :D haven got any chance to experience this :(

limfuck
06-08-2012, 01:18 AM
wld like to thank TS for starting tis thread.. this is one of my favourites..

sharing my encounters tis week.. :)

look like Friday the 13th was a gd day for me bcos later in the evening.. i managed to see the nipple zao geng of a sale girl.. but tat is for another thread which i will update later.. :D

Bro, you are so lucky to have such encounter...I was there at SG for one week but didn't got the chance. Maybe I'm not familiar with the trend and timing not ngam. tq.

syt_punisher
06-08-2012, 02:19 AM
I'll be glad and thankful just not to have dick fest around me. :o

sggamer
06-08-2012, 08:30 AM
how come i never have such intimate mrt experience. sianz

dreamer326
06-08-2012, 01:51 PM
nice experience.. hope i can have this experience someday.. thanks for sharing..

joncheong
06-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Got one time, not during rush hour though, there was a young milf standing opposite me, very chio, body not too thin, sexy baba kind, she was in a sleeveless satin dress....wow....she got sultry lips and was sexily caressing her own hair...managed to saw her underarms when she made her hair....damn i almost wanted to go smell and even lick her underarms (dreaming la)...until the thought of the rotan falling on my bottom...my dick shrank...

asdfghjkl
06-08-2012, 03:37 PM
hehe.. super fantasy coming on.. :o

rob_onny
06-08-2012, 03:41 PM
U can turn fantasy in 2 reality... ;)
hehe.. super fantasy coming on.. :o

hom3r
06-08-2012, 05:22 PM
if me ill get down together with her to her stop.

then like say sorry these all but try to make conversation with her.

even though not my stop but its okay, i think worth the time. haha.

muthu_curry
09-08-2012, 11:47 AM
nice experience.. hope i can have this experience someday.. thanks for sharing..

this kind of experience barely happens, a lot of luck (cabin crowd, timing, passengers boarding etc) is involved for such events to take place.

in fact i am having 0 'incidents' for almost a month, and I actually had my hand plastered against an old man's sweaty ass during this week's morning peak hour. it felt wet and disgusting.

Bebeque
09-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Looks like taking the MRT does have its advantages and possibilities - from rabba rabba, steaming, to starting a FB relationship.

Chiong man, but take care don't be accused of molest.

luv2suck
09-08-2012, 03:35 PM
I take the mrt to work everyday and it sure is crowded. i remember the one time that i was squeezed between 2 men, one in front of me facing me (what a position) and another one behind me facing my back. as the train got more crowded, i had to move one step back and i could feel my bums pressing against the groin of the guy behind me and there was definitely a hardness there. it felt quite large. then the ppl rushing in pushthe guy in front of me closer to me and his body was pressing on mine and my breasts were crushed by his large atheletic body. every now and then i could feel him grinding his groin against my crotch but i pretended not to notice anything. i move my hand to cover my crotch and he got bolder and actually press his whole weight on me and i could feel the hardness of his erect cock against my hand. he kept smiling at me and i smiled back. and the best part was we both got off at the same stop and we exchanged numbers although we have not had the chance to meet up yet.

Botakhead
09-08-2012, 09:46 PM
I take the mrt to work everyday and it sure is crowded. i remember the one time that i was squeezed between 2 men, one in front of me facing me (what a position) and another one behind me facing my back. as the train got more crowded, i had to move one step back and i could feel my bums pressing against the groin of the guy behind me and there was definitely a hardness there. it felt quite large. then the ppl rushing in pushthe guy in front of me closer to me and his body was pressing on mine and my breasts were crushed by his large atheletic body. every now and then i could feel him grinding his groin against my crotch but i pretended not to notice anything. i move my hand to cover my crotch and he got bolder and actually press his whole weight on me and i could feel the hardness of his erect cock against my hand. he kept smiling at me and i smiled back. and the best part was we both got off at the same stop and we exchanged numbers although we have not had the chance to meet up yet.

Nice of you to share your experience. :)

lestubbsie
09-08-2012, 10:04 PM
haha I have done this a lot with MRT's - I choose the middle cars (that are most crowdeD) and sometimes, when I'm bored, loiter around till a hot girl comes around, then line up behind her. "brushing" up against her will be normal because it is so peak hour, I steal a few free feels!

asdfghjkl
09-08-2012, 10:34 PM
so the moral of this thread is to stand and not sit during rush hours? :o

Botakhead
09-08-2012, 11:38 PM
When will you be taking the MRT for a try? :D

Top2Player
10-08-2012, 01:27 AM
have experience it before i in school tio bua b4 then the feeling is super shiok and my penis instantly erect and poke her butt, i quickly act like normal and run back to my seat and its in middle of the class :(

Beachsea
10-08-2012, 01:35 PM
TOday take MRT,
MRT JAmmed ,
Too boring ,
So the girl beside me did a blowjob for me.

FICTION or REAL..!!?????

Time to choose...ting ting ting ting ting.............................................. ....

asdfghjkl
10-08-2012, 01:47 PM

i only saw someone masturbating on mrt before.. :o

Funkysoul
11-08-2012, 11:22 AM

which mrt stn you got on? i would love to grind you ;) anyway i had done the same thing before but to bad i got off earlier.. no chance to exchange numbers.

littlepok
11-08-2012, 12:04 PM
TOday take MRT,
MRT JAmmed ,
Too boring ,

FICTION or REAL..!!?????

Time to choose...ting ting ting ting ting.............................................. ....

too much J-porn liao haha. was on mrt 1 day when 3 men start to grope an OL and she resisted without making a sound but to no avail. people behind all staring into thin space, nobody noticed what's happening. in the end, she was half-stripped and blowing the 3 guys simultaneously. i watched in awe as everyone is engrossed in their iphone or ipad.

in the end, she got bukkaked and cum drip from her face to her short tight skirt. *next station, dhoby ghaut interchange. passengers who wish to........." the guys zip up, clean up, adjusted their ties and belts and took their briefcase, walked out as though nothing happened. the girl was left on the floor with cum still dripping from her well-powdered face and dark eye-shadows. some cum was spotted on the fake eyebrows too. what a sight.

i proceed to get down the train too.

freezetheDB
11-08-2012, 01:33 PM
played this game with my minah FB before. pretend dunno each other then squeeze in te crowded train i rubba her butt till i almost cummed in my pants

alan0338
11-08-2012, 01:34 PM
i only saw someone masturbating on mrt before.. :o

huh????? so hiong ah ..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

carpark67
11-08-2012, 02:45 PM
i usually cover my top in MRT. but when in a crowd it is difficult to control sometime.

Bebeque
11-08-2012, 02:45 PM
huh????? so hiong ah ..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hiong?

At this rate of public display, one day soon someone will see a couple ML in the MRT!!! Oredi happened on public bus liao.

swing
14-08-2012, 02:15 PM
wau lan, remind of the good o days in the mrt where my horny ex would rub my nipples under my shirt as she knows that i'm very sensitive there. once my nipples harden, she would smile and keep rubbing and we cannot wait to reach home and start our bonk session.

sometimes i had to stop her as she played too vigoriously and other people starts to notice and she would says oops, i forgot we are in mrt!

Wigan
22-08-2012, 01:03 AM
I drove to work. Recently, I need to attend course in town & had to take the MRT .. :D

It had been such a long time, but I still have the killer instinct. There was this OL that I 'bio' already..so walk towards her Q. The idea is to get in front of her...& I did, while waiting for the train to pull in...:p

The crowd walk in, & expectedly she was just behind me...then we all have to turn ard & face the train door right? So u get the picture, my didi is positioned right at her butt when she also turn ard....i tested by poking into her & then retreated...to see if she is the 'sensitve' & 'calculative' type...no reaction from her (that's a nod of approval)...I got excited.....when the train moved, i started to close in slowly....didi prseeing on her butt, slowly but surely....with pressure increasing...but not too strong...it helps that she's listening to music...good distraction....when in again & enjoy myself.....she approved it...so i went up a gear.....so the train jerks, me too, rubbing her left & right....following the rythme.....:o
before long, my excitment got the better of me...i ejectulated...i pressed on her to relieve all my stress.....so thankful for her....she made my day yet made a mess of my undie....:p

Invoke1234
22-08-2012, 01:19 AM
You must be thinking, fuck, why that day MRT never delay.

TieGuanYinCha
22-08-2012, 03:46 AM
MRT can be a thrill ride, but don't get carried away till the woman shout MOLEST, then seow liao

NOT Going
05-09-2012, 07:20 PM

So funny ... better than the original post ...

stalkerboy
05-09-2012, 11:03 PM
...my didi is positioned right at her butt when she also turn ard....i tested by poking into her & then retreated...to see if she is the 'sensitve' & 'calculative' type...no reaction from her (that's a nod of approval)...I got excited.....when the train moved, i started to close in slowly....didi prseeing on her butt, slowly but surely....with pressure increasing...but not too strong...it helps that she's listening to music...good distraction....when in again & enjoy myself.....she approved it...so i went up a gear.....so the train jerks, me too, rubbing her left & right....following the rythme.....:o
before long, my excitment got the better of me...i ejectulated...i pressed on her to relieve all my stress....

Nice story bro. I had a similar experience on a crowded bus: I boarded a very crowded bus at night. For some reason the lights were very dim, and I found myself in the front, squeezed up behind the butt of this young chick. Being about a head taller than her, the smell of her freshly shampoo-ed hair was really welcome.

As the bus moved, her butt started to rub on my groin and I realise she has no space to move away or to even turn to the side. She couldn't even turn around to see who was pressed up against her bum. So just like in a club, I started to grind her, taking in her scent as I did so..

Soon I became so hard that it started to hurt (due to my tight underwear). Without much thought, I pulled the front of my underwear down so my erect manhood had space. She started to writhe as she felt my hard dick pressed into her soft ass, but her movement only served to increase the pleasure.

Before I knew it, and before I even knew it was possible, I started to ejaculate, with my dick throbbing as warm cum poured out onto the inside of my pants. I was sure she felt it. Embarassed, I alighted at the next stop right away, but not before I planted a kiss on her head, a 'thank you' if you will

K_ger
13-09-2012, 06:54 PM
This happened this morning on the MRT, and I thought it'd be interesting to share.

As usual, on the MRT during peak hour, squeezing with everyone on the train. People alighting at stops, and new people coming on board. I thought I stood a chance for some rubba action as I was pretty close to the door, and stop after stop, OLs kept trying to squeeze their way.

Before I knew it, there was this OL which was average in height, dressed in a nude & black color dress being squeezed in (from people trying to get in), and she had nowhere to go but to "park" herself right into me and I could feel her ass just sitting nicely between my tool.

As the MRT moved, I could feel my tool hardening as this chick's ass was literally rubbing into me. What helped was that she had nice assets in the breasts department, and to prevent the person in front from touching her, she was pressing harder to her back... and harder into my tool. Because I was taller than she was, I could also see her lacy bra covering just half of her lovely off-white breasts, although no nip-slip. What a lovely ride that morning.

Best part is, as more and more people got off, and more people got on, I got pushed further back to the other side of the door, and she kind of just "retreated" together with me, leaving no moment where her ass was not touching me.

It was at this point that I noticed that just behind me, there was another cute young lady who was dressed in a flimsy dress who was also "backed" into another guy, and they did not seem to be dating or anything. As I peered over quickly to see how closely she had her ass "parked" into this guy (which was like no gap left what-so-ever), she turned to kind of smile at me, almost embarassed at being found out.

So you can imagine my ride with this OL back-grinding me, and another to my side doing the same thing to this young executive, while giving me looks from time to time. Then within an instant, their stop came and both ladies quickly exited even before I could enjoy a moment longer.

What a day to remember! The girls of today are surely braver than those of yester-years :D

bigmannow
13-09-2012, 08:11 PM
bro K_ger, Haiz.. shud have shot off first like stalkerboy hehe..

WhisperingWind7
13-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Time To Start Taking MRTs!

muthu_curry
13-09-2012, 11:48 PM
What a day to remember! The girls of today are surely braver than those of yester-years :D

very true indeed, some of them i believe really enjoy the feel of a hard tool pressing against their butt.

having a 'dry spell' for a long long time lately, seem to be surrounded by men, old men and foreign workers haha.

niwde
14-09-2012, 12:01 AM
This happened this morning on the MRT, and I thought it'd be interesting to share.

As usual, on the MRT during peak hour, squeezing with everyone on the train. People alighting at stops, and new people coming on board. I thought I stood a chance for some rubba action as I was pretty close to the door, and stop after stop, OLs kept trying to squeeze their way.

Before I knew it, there was this OL which was average in height, dressed in a nude & black color dress being squeezed in (from people trying to get in), and she had nowhere to go but to "park" herself right into me and I could feel her ass just sitting nicely between my tool.

As the MRT moved, I could feel my tool hardening as this chick's ass was literally rubbing into me. What helped was that she had nice assets in the breasts department, and to prevent the person in front from touching her, she was pressing harder to her back... and harder into my tool. Because I was taller than she was, I could also see her lacy bra covering just half of her lovely off-white breasts, although no nip-slip. What a lovely ride that morning.

Best part is, as more and more people got off, and more people got on, I got pushed further back to the other side of the door, and she kind of just "retreated" together with me, leaving no moment where her ass was not touching me.

It was at this point that I noticed that just behind me, there was another cute young lady who was dressed in a flimsy dress who was also "backed" into another guy, and they did not seem to be dating or anything. As I peered over quickly to see how closely she had her ass "parked" into this guy (which was like no gap left what-so-ever), she turned to kind of smile at me, almost embarassed at being found out.

So you can imagine my ride with this OL back-grinding me, and another to my side doing the same thing to this young executive, while giving me looks from time to time. Then within an instant, their stop came and both ladies quickly exited even before I could enjoy a moment longer.

I'mma gonna sell away my car and take the MRT!

holedriver
14-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

DegenerationX
14-09-2012, 11:39 AM
wah lau......why NEL dun have such kang tao :mad:

Max77
14-09-2012, 01:19 PM
nowaday would rather prefer a friendly smile/oops/sorry/blush from the ladies instead of their butt/boob dunno why...but did felt much happier (and safer)

wolfclan
15-09-2012, 03:03 PM
time to hit the MRT especially during peak hour...
but so far i never had such close experience for the years i took train haha.

maybe i took the wrong line...

spidey7
15-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Botak y u no jio e gal?

freezetheDB
15-09-2012, 03:57 PM
becareful of being stomped and labelled a molester bro

play coyly and safely

shareandcare
15-09-2012, 05:32 PM
lucky guys.. i nv experience such thing b4 :(

NEL alot chio bu but the train not squeezy enough... :(

then i take EW and NS damn squeezy but no such encounter b4 :(

lancelim
16-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Rare chances for me. Usually banglahs stick around me instead of SYTs. Don't know why.

jj_jj
16-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Rare chances for me. Usually banglahs stick around me instead of SYTs. Don't know why.

Maybe u r tall, dark n handsome.
Careful they don't hold ur hand, just kidding :)

<<totally>>
16-09-2012, 06:44 PM
nowaday would rather prefer a friendly smile/oops/sorry/blush from the ladies instead of their butt/boob dunno why...but did felt much happier (and safer)

Bro Max77, I think maybe you have eaten too much "hou liao" so the occasional friendly smile/oops/sorry/blush from the ladies seemed to be delicacy now.

IMO teasing seems to lead my mind into euphoria state better. :D

VT987654321
20-09-2012, 10:27 AM
well ...the mrt is getting so pack nowaday. I had just sold my car after the rocketed coe :<. but the journey to work is getting more fun!
The bb to je transition is the best parts of my daily journey.
after months of feel...in fact, to my surprise, i find that quite a number of the ladies are ok with that. With correct positioning, i can have the thrill at about 70% of my daily trips!

jus to share a recent occasion
a ite girl, with a tight red ite shirt, and "fulfilling" C cup was popping in at JE. she was somehow being pushed toward me, and my left arm was resting in between her 2 boobs. the train was rocking along the way, and i used the motion to go "round" and rubbing her asset, and she dont seem to mind! until BV stop when she alight. feel like following her....but.

whitehorse
21-09-2012, 10:22 AM
i love je to bb too. so pack, so rocky, so many chances...

guylian
21-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Just had a great rubba rubba session on a feeder bus service although not on mrt, just to share. Nowadays feeder buses are so packed especially during such hr. spotted a sweet looking syt and just stood next to her bio ing her while waiting for the bus. The bus arrived and while waiting for our turn to board, I managed to get in front of her. We just managed to board and squeezed ourselves at the entrance bay area. My back was facing her and her back facing me too. Her height is just nice for my butt to rest half on her butt and half on her back. As the lady driver jammed breaks and made sharp turns, we had the butt rubba session naturally. One great thing is that as people start alighting and we are not squeezing, she still stuck herself to me without moving away. Wondering if she is enjoying it too.

lasttime
21-09-2012, 11:10 PM
I saw this gal wearing a sleeveless top with a very loose opening at the top.. then she bend over to do her work on the train... nice cleavage with black bra totally exposed.. :D Had a gd view till a women came inbetween to block it. :mad:

K_ger
15-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Today was another lucky adventure on the MRT.

As my work is pretty flexible, it allows me to get into the office at different times, and as such, have been able to try getting on the MRT at different times in the morning, to see which is the best (I.e. most crowded times where you have to squeeze with all the OLs in the MRT) :D

In any case, as the MRT approached, I saw that the cabin I was about to get in was very crowded (especially with lots of OLs near the entrance of the MRT doors) this morning, so was thinking this will be a GOOD morning. What greeted me to my right was a 20-ish old slim OL who was about 1.6m, wearing a black jacket over her pink lacy camisole, watching a show on her iPhone.

As a moved in towards her, I then understood why she had to put a jacket over her camisole. While the lacy camisole was just nice for her fit, her breasts which were just slightly over B cup and embraced in a nice push-up bra were pushing the front of the camisole out a fair bit. What made it worse (or better for me) was that they allowed her fair clevage to be seen pretty clearly, and the bra was just covering the tip of her nipple.

As the train moved, I could see the breasts jiggling a little, confirming they were at least a B cup and because she was so engrossed in her movie, I could afford to look down into her deep clevage as I was standing at about 8 o'clock to her. So all I had to do was to lower my line of sight, and I could stare as much as I wanted. Quite a few times, due to the movement, I also caught the tip of her nipple due to movement at the bra area.

At the next stop, a few more good looking OLs wearing short tight skirts got in, and lucky I was positioned in such a way that they could only find the space to stand to my 10 o'clock position. Then this young 30-year-old Korean looking OL wearing a tight blue thigh-high dress stood filled that spot nicely. I quickly noticed that the material was pure cotton and so could make out the ass shape quite easily.

As more people got on, she had no choice but to be squeezed even closer to me at my 10 o'clock and next thing I could feel was my hand was touching between the ass crack and I think I could actually feel her ass (I.e. no panties in between) so suspect she was wearing Gs. With the train moving and her ass moving back and forth, my hand (which I didn't bother to move) was surely enjoying the soft touch of her ass.

So ass-touching to my left, and fair breasts/ nipple sighting to my right, this was certainly one of the best mornings of my life. I just hope I will try the same timing tomorrow morning, and pray for the best :p

StoryWriter
15-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Sometimes i wish that i'm a small kid with the height of 100 cm? or even shorter. So i can directly facing the chicks bum during rush hour, or even taller abit to face just the boobs. Well, imagination owns. :rolleyes:

Bangster
16-10-2012, 02:03 AM
People fart, bro.

Height of 100cm, you'll not only be sniffing women's fart, but mine, the old senile uncle's, the muscular bodybuilder's, the Bangala worker's, the students', etc

koebshaq0_0
16-10-2012, 06:56 AM
People fart, bro.

Height of 100cm, you'll not only be sniffing women's fart, but mine, the old senile uncle's, the muscular bodybuilder's, the Bangala worker's, the students', etc

My old my, this is the best for my Tuesday morning....:p upz u

StoryWriter
16-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Hahahaha oh well true enough

muthu_curry
19-10-2012, 12:36 PM
had a rather alternative experience today.

boarded a crowded train towards my work place at an interchange.

as usual it was very packed and crowded during the morning peak hours and as i entered the packed cabin, in came a 40+ year old office lady. she came in sideways first and took a glance at me before she decided to turn and position her back towards me.

during the ride to my destination, i think she tried her luck and moved back a little resulting in her ass pushing onto my bro. as i was stuck i just let it be and noticed she was looking at the mirror reflection on the door at me. subsequently during that 1 stop train journey, she continue to jerk along with the train to bounce her ass onto my bro, sometimes pushing really hard on it.

didn't really enjoy that experience as i was totally not turned on by this old lady, but what the heck, at least i think i made her day. :cool:

sp150
20-10-2012, 04:03 AM
Wah after reading all the shadings over here actually made me take the mrt a few times leaving the car at home...but no chance to go for morning rush leh :(

comm
20-10-2012, 11:43 AM

during the ride to my destination, i think she tried her luck and moved back a little resulting in her ass pushing onto my bro. as i was stuck i just let it be and noticed she was looking at the mirror reflection on the door at me. subsequently during that 1 stop train journey, she continue to jerk along with the train to bounce her ass onto my bro, sometimes pushing really hard on it.

didn't really enjoy that experience as i was totally not turned on by this old lady, but what the heck, at least i think i made her day. :cool:

lololol

ya at least u made her high

theflash
20-10-2012, 12:29 PM
my incident did'nt feature contact but i will still share

at the escalator, i noticed this lady at the back. Her dress was not very short, but was of light material. With the big fans installed in the station, I knew what was coming. I positioned myself near the fan, waiting for some action. As soon as she reached the platform lvl, i could see that her dress was flying up a bit. Despite the warning, she carried on forward until she was in front of me. That was where the wind was strongest, blowing the lower part of her dress over, revealing her sexy red panties. She tried to pull it down but the wind too strong. After exposing herself for so long, she gave up and retreated, her dress still threatened to reveal her panties and long legs.

Not sure if you guys have any stories to share

theguy1991
20-10-2012, 07:22 PM
haha so lucky..

sean69
22-10-2012, 11:34 AM

, in came a 40+ year old office lady. she came in sideways first and took a glance at me before she decided to turn and position her back towards me.

i think she tried her luck and moved back a little resulting in her ass pushing onto my bro.... she continue to jerk along with the train to bounce her ass onto my bro, sometimes pushing really hard on it.

awww... u must be a boy scout when u were younger.. doing your good deed for the day!! :D

OldbirdKiller
22-10-2012, 01:46 PM
lucky guys.. i nv experience such thing b4 :(

NEL alot chio bu but the train not squeezy enough... :(

then i take EW and NS damn squeezy but no such encounter b4 :(

bro just take the stories with a pinch of salt

some r real,some r just...你懂的:D

XXed
25-10-2012, 05:34 PM
wow, guys here all so nicely build sia, if any gals back into me on the train, i think they'll only feel my beer belly hahaha

georgejungle
25-10-2012, 09:35 PM
nice thread ! usually when exiting from train, if i am infront of a chiobu, i will purposely walk very slowly, then if she is rushing , she will move forward and molest my elbow with her neh neh

sky_liner2
25-10-2012, 10:54 PM
bro just take the stories with a pinch of salt

some r real,some r just...你懂的:D

Good say, if you believe all, you may probably land yourself in HOT soup.....

saintdevil
26-10-2012, 12:43 AM
today have a interesting encounter.
going out with my oc for dinner and boarded a train that was pretty pack.

there is this china OL whom squeeze just beside me with her butt and hands in contact with me. As the train move it jerk quite a bit so end up my right hand is totally rubbing up and down on her ass and her hand.

The thing is she didn't make an attempt to move away in fact lean slightly closer, I maintain a straight face while chatting with my oc while my body is kept busy. :p

Point of interest is at a mrt interchange there is a couple trying to alight, which i naturally give way, the OL however was blocking their way.

The guy keep tapping her shoulder lightly to ask her to move but she for some reason didn't even feel it. (maybe she thought that was me carassing her LOL)

It is only till the guy push her aside that she realise that person just wanted to alight which she give a shy expression and step next to me.
That look is damn cute.

SimplyUnperfect
26-10-2012, 02:57 AM
http://www.thisav.com/video/32151/%80%8C%80%93%8A%85%8B%81%9A%83%90%82%26sup1%3B%81% 26sup2%3B%82ae%8D%80%81%82ae%81%9D%81%8B%82%89%82% 96%93%81%82%96%93%82%92%93%82%8A%81%81%91%81%9F%82 %89%26frac14%3B%9F%80%8D-vol2.html

Just for sharing :p

prancku
26-10-2012, 04:34 PM
http://www.thisav.com/video/32151/%80%8C%80%93%8A%85%8B%81%9A%83%90%82%26sup1%3B%81% 26sup2%3B%82ae%8D%80%81%82ae%81%9D%81%8B%82%89%82% 96%93%81%82%96%93%82%92%93%82%8A%81%81%91%81%9F%82 %89%26frac14%3B%9F%80%8D-vol2.html

Staged performance.

Porky123
26-10-2012, 05:06 PM

Nce Video. Thanks bro. More pls

freezetheDB
27-10-2012, 08:46 PM
share with brothers real story here:

I used to be like you guys, love getting myself sandwiched between ladies in the crowded rush hour. Occassionally a sneaky elbow finds his way into nice soft boob (when the MRT jerked suddenly you may even catch a feel of the boob bouncing against your elbow), and many times my small head brushed, pressed.... at times soft at times hard against the butt cheeks of Office Ladies.

Many times the ladies brush it off as accidents, as I myself possess boyish looks and very unsuspecting. It was great.

I mentioned I had boyish looks right. One day I was the target of another man who was obviously into men. It felt disgusting.

From that day onwards, I kept the small head obedient. Ocassionally i still get the perks of being in a crowded train, pure accidents but still great nonetheless.

DIDI
27-10-2012, 09:55 PM
all bro FR make me wanna take MRT to wk oso...kekeke...

bigmannow
28-10-2012, 12:37 AM
was going into the MRT abt 2 days ago... accidentally brushed my left hand into MILF ass.. she was wearing those polyester silk dress one piece.. wah damn smooth.. den she looked at me .. later on i tried to keep a distance in case she shout molest or wat...

vika
28-10-2012, 02:08 PM
you horny bastard

RenaCross
28-10-2012, 05:18 PM
all bro FR make me wanna take MRT to wk oso...kekeke...

You should take e train during peak hours. :)

rushforlust
01-11-2012, 11:58 AM
was going into the MRT abt 2 days ago... accidentally brushed my left hand into MILF ass.. she was wearing those polyester silk dress one piece.. wah damn smooth.. den she looked at me .. later on i tried to keep a distance in case she shout molest or wat...
if i were you i would keep closer to her
normally if you keep closer then she walk away one is those type will shout one
if she just stand still is those kind wont hsout one, you can do more :P

notti4u
01-11-2012, 01:39 PM
if i were you i would keep closer to her
normally if you keep closer then she walk away one is those type will shout one
if she just stand still is those kind wont hsout one, you can do more :P

Bro, I suggest not as I ever see a woman confronted a man on this matter. The woman stand there but the guy keep touching her ass and in the end, she scolded the guy loudly in JE why he keep touching her.

garystone
01-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Happen this morning . Girl wearing one piece skirt . Hand touch her butt many times . No move away . Maybe no space to her to do so too. At same time, another lady siting down . LOng gan open wide till see tummy. .

rushforlust
01-11-2012, 02:43 PM
can easily differentiate whick kind of gal will shout and which kind of gal is guai guai obey one after smntime

K_ger
01-11-2012, 02:54 PM
From my experience, I'd rather get into a crowded train and wish for the best.

Sometimes you get lucky, most other times, you just end up having a "normal" ride :D

ludwig19
01-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Haha wah bro, spoken like a truly experienced 'train molester' haha

rushforlust
01-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Bro, I suggest not as I ever see a woman confronted a man on this matter. The woman stand there but the guy keep touching her ass and in the end, she scolded the guy loudly in JE why he keep touching her.

lol, that one is no experience one yet attack too fierce lah
girl got 3 type lah, one type will confront with you one, one type will keep quiet but try to siam you one, another is gem,will keep quiet and let you continue one

first contact must be natural and see the reaction

Summerhillt
01-11-2012, 07:49 PM
I tell you all bros. Got once i work overtime till knn 6am in the morning.. want to die liao.. i go take mrt home.. i rmbr it was a sunday.. than i sit in the mrt whole face shag like siao.. than i saw a philipiino lady stare at me.. than i thinking wtf? she was with her group of girls.. than she stare at me and keep make eye contact n smile.. i thought nb.. my face really shag until so jialat meh? than she keep smile at me.. out of coutesty i smile back.. she alighted at paya lebar.. before she went down she waved at me. hahahah.

Bangster
01-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Maybe they thought you were getting home after a rough night hee hee...

But what were you doing man, till 6am in the morning??

Abbreviation
02-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Those brothers who intentionally push their limit, I sincerely advise you to stop doing so.

Share with you guys what happened recently. Me and my group of friends (late 20s men and women), was taking the train to go clubbing. Timing around 9pm-10pm I think. We move further into the cabin (where the seats are located) and circled/surrounding around a pole.

One of my female friend (the victim in this case) was standing and holding on to the pole, standing directly in front of the seats, which her back facing the passenger sitting down. So there is actually limited space between the back of my friend and the seated passenger legs. Hope you guys can visualize.

Then this old man (think late 40s to 50s maybe) came and stand between my friend and the seats. With his ass facing my friend ass. After a while my friend felt uncomfortable and signal us to rotate, so that she can move her ass away from the old man ass. And during this time, the train was full (all seat occupied) but not PACKED in case you are wondering if the old man was been considerate to the public by squeezing in.

Guess what. He move along with her shortly. Imagine like 2 ass sticking together. Then we (the guys) realize what is actually going on. Then my friend (the victim) confirmed by signalling to us, by rapidly moving her eye to her side. Those typical eye signal you use to signal someone to look some direction, if you understand what I'm talking about.

After accessing the situation, we find no reason for the old man to stick so close to my friend. I pulled my friend (the victim) away, while another of my guy friend shouted at the old man in hokkien. He really shouted. All heads turn and look towards our location. I can see the old man kena shocked and panic as the tone he spoke back in was those stumbling mode (what…? You… you…. You…. All…. All all….) those type. We asked him why he need to stick so close to my friend, instead of answering the question, he keep repeating "you all young man want bully old uncle" in hokkien. The old man alighted the next stop immediately.

I mean. You want to "eat"... but don't "eat" till so obvious right. And of course, don't try your luck on a female when she got guy friends around. All guys are protective of their female friends I can tell you.

rushforlust
02-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Those brothers who intentionally push their limit, I sincerely advise you to stop doing so.

Share with you guys what happened recently. Me and my group of friends (late 20s men and women), was taking the train to go clubbing. Timing around 9pm-10pm I think. We move further into the cabin (where the seats are located) and circled/surrounding around a pole.

One of my female friend (the victim in this case) was standing and holding on to the pole, standing directly in front of the seats, which her back facing the passenger sitting down. So there is actually limited space between the back of my friend and the seated passenger legs. Hope you guys can visualize.

Then this old man (think late 40s to 50s maybe) came and stand between my friend and the seats. With his ass facing my friend ass. After a while my friend felt uncomfortable and signal us to rotate, so that she can move her ass away from the old man ass. And during this time, the train was full (all seat occupied) but not PACKED in case you are wondering if the old man was been considerate to the public by squeezing in.

Guess what. He move along with her shortly. Imagine like 2 ass sticking together. Then we (the guys) realize what is actually going on. Then my friend (the victim) confirmed by signalling to us, by rapidly moving her eye to her side. Those typical eye signal you use to signal someone to look some direction, if you understand what I'm talking about.

After accessing the situation, we find no reason for the old man to stick so close to my friend. I pulled my friend (the victim) away, while another of my guy friend shouted at the old man in hokkien. He really shouted. All heads turn and look towards our location. I can see the old man kena shocked and panic as the tone he spoke back in was those stumbling mode (what…? You… you…. You…. All…. All all….) those type. We asked him why he need to stick so close to my friend, instead of answering the question, he keep repeating "you all young man want bully old uncle" in hokkien. The old man alighted the next stop immediately.

I mean. You want to "eat"... but don't "eat" till so obvious right. And of course, don't try your luck on a female when she got guy friends around. All guys are protective of their female friends I can tell you.
yes agree!!
rule 1 - do not try anything when the train is really loose( i tried once then the girl hit and scold me directly, lol)
rule 2 - when guys fren around , do not try anything as guys tends to be the hero at the time
rule 3 - make it like co-incidence instead of an incident

hope this help all bros

muthu_curry
02-11-2012, 08:48 PM
it is common sense not to do this when the train is not even packed.
(but i have witnessed many men trying their luck by sticking behind the female passenger and not shifting in when there is plenty of space behind them. makes them look really desperate and obvious)

you only let things happen when the passenger forces herself onto you by the crowd or by her own will and you do not have a choice to avoid.

the keyword as Abbreviation said is 'intentionally' and that is a no no.

rushforlust
03-11-2012, 09:55 AM
it is common sense not to do this when the train is not even packed.
(but i have witnessed many men trying their luck by sticking behind the female passenger and not shifting in when there is plenty of space behind them. makes them look really desperate and obvious)

you only let things happen when the passenger forces herself onto you by the crowd or by her own will and you do not have a choice to avoid.

the keyword as Abbreviation said is 'intentionally' and that is a no no.
even in the very packed train also there are things to take note
offensive type gal and submmisive type gal
never try your luck on offensive one as you will get into trouble

how to differentiate it? their look will tell you, read more

pyscho77
03-11-2012, 03:45 PM

One of my female friend (the victim in this case) was standing and holding on to the pole, standing directly in front of the seats, which her back facing the passenger sitting down. So there is actually limited space between the back of my friend and the seated passenger legs. Hope you guys can visualize....

Bro, applaud to you and ur gang. No offense to your female buddy. But if u guys and gal can take a joke, should intentionally rotate ur female buddy a few rounds around the same pole and somebody help to film it, wait until he song song and oblivious, get a guy as standin to replace the gal's butt and reciprocate back, the guy will be sooooo high and turn around for more... Gotta film his reaction when he does and ur friend just gives him the "blow job gesture" before he stomps out of the train at the next station - dun forget to share the vid with us...

Pls don't mizzunderstand on the above remark. I am not against "rubbing" in trains - willing rubber and willing rubbee, right? But just some ppl like the author mentioned are downright rubbingly disgusting...

tryying
04-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Even I got lady close to me, it's only a few stations. Recently, got a lady on my right with back facing me (She is facing the front, I can't move after I enter the train) Starting not much happening. Then slowly, her back touches my shoulder bit by bit. Then come resting on it but for a moment only. My hand even can grab her butt if we in that position for a long time but too bad, I need to let other alight and when I move back cabin, I got to move in, there goes my chance. :( But after I moved in, I was near to another chiobu but no close contact. But she is those kind which I like, no balls to ask for her number. :D

Biggietitties
04-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Talking about this.. Last wed, i went home after school during the peak hours. It was god damn squeezy and i had to squeeze myself in at clementi station. There is this guy wearing office wear standing at the pole near the two seater, i went in and stand beside him- no choice thats the only place kinda empty. So my back was facing the door and im facing him.. At half way till jurong, suddely the train jerk and his hand wanna grab the pole but in the end he grap my boobs.. I was damn shoick. Many people saw it. Then the train reached jurong, many keep pushing trying to get out from both sides, he grapped my waist tightly..

I was damn shy.. But he is kinda good looking thou..

But seriously i hate taking peak period trains..

I still remember once there is this guy keep rubbing his erected cock on my arse- that point of time im wearing a dress On the way for my intern.. And he even try to hug me at my waist.. I looked at him angrily and he stopped.. Damn gross!

Bangster
04-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Normally inside peak hour carriage if I really have to take the train, I keep my arms folded.

Horny as I may be, I cant afford to lose my dignity and subject myself to the shame and ridicule of others should I be caught committing an embarrassing act....

But one time, I was the 'victim'. Don't get too happy first -

It was really packed and some PRC ladies were chattering away at the top of their voices, you know how irritating that could be in a confined space.

One of them have been stealing glances at me while she kept up with the conversation. Now I'm no prince charming or Brad Pitt here but I did not give it a second thought too.

When their stop arrived, her friends squeezed through the crowd to get to the door on both sides of the steel pole before the door. I was then standing directly behind the pole, facing the opened door when I noticed she came very near to behind me and because it was really packed, she had to kinda crab-walk to my left.

This was when she turned her body to walk towards the exit and her pair of boobs rubbed across my left upper arm and she hastily walked off. It was quite a heavenly moment! I love boobs rubbing on me!

I never know if it was intentional but hey I m not complaining! She did take a quick last look backwards when she has been out but I guess she couldn't really see me anymore.

But do you girls do that? Is it a sign of seduction?

I donno I very straight one. Like a block of wood.

Botakhead
04-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Normally inside peak hour carriage if I really have to take the train, I keep my arms folded.

Horny as I may be, I cant afford to lose my dignity and subject myself to the shame and ridicule of others should I be caught committing an embarrassing act....

It was really packed and some PRC ladies were chattering away at the top of their voices, you know how irritating that could be in a confined space.

One of them have been stealing glances at me while she kept up with the conversation. Now I'm no prince charming or Brad Pitt here but I did not give it a second thought too.

When their stop arrived, her friends squeezed through the crowd to get to the door on both sides of the steel pole before the door. I was then standing directly behind the pole, facing the opened door when I noticed she came very near to behind me and because it was really packed, she had to kinda crab-walk to my left.

This was when she turned her body to walk towards the exit and her pair of boobs rubbed across my left upper arm and she hastily walked off. It was quite a heavenly moment! I love boobs rubbing on me!

I never know if it was intentional but hey I m not complaining! She did take a quick last look backwards when she has been out but I guess she couldn't really see me anymore.

Lucky you did not do anything, otherwise, maybe she is setting a trap waiting for you.:D

muthu_curry
04-11-2012, 12:44 PM

had a few of such grey line situations for me recently too.

incident 1:
standing at the pole area by the door in a packed train. lady beside me stealing glances at my direction. as the train was approaching her stop, she chose to squeeze towards the door and stood right infront of me where there is barely any space. there was some contact between my bro and her ass. no idea why she chose to squeeze in when there was still quite a distance for the the train to travel before her stop.

incident 2:
squeezed back in the train and my right arm was pushed against the handbag of this OL behind me, probably using her bag to shield herself.
after a while, she put decided to put her bag down and the other arm to her side and let her left breast rub against my right arm. but she is not a looker, so i was also trying my best to avoid the contact.

incident 3:
again at the pole area near the door. OL, quite a looker, was seated by the 2 seats nearer the door. had some eye contact with her while she was seating but didn't think much of it.
train approaching her destination, she stood up and but her way to the door was blocked by one aunty's hand holding to the pole. when the train finally stopped, the aunty had to release her grip from the pole and make way for the OL. as the OL moved towards the door, she moved towards me and used her ass to rub against my crotch, the contact was definitely not accidental, as there was a pause for 2-3s and she again used her ass to push against my crotch before finally heading to the door.

intentional or not just like Bangster bro, I am also not sure.

stalkerboy
04-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Some time back, I was in a packed train and saw this chiobu Ah Lian in black spag and short skirt. Was bio-ing her when I noticed her expression looking annoyed and she kepy trying to look behind her.

I noticed this guy standing right behind her, and when I peered to see, could see that his hand was grabbing her butt through her thin skirt. She was using her hand to 'block' his hand but you can imagine how effective this was.

I was expecting her to shout or explode, but she just gave him angry looks and then promptly alighted.

If I knew, I would have joined in. lol.

Iloveschgirls
04-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Some time back, I was in a packed train and saw this chiobu Ah Lian in black spag and short skirt. Was bio-ing her when I noticed her expression looking annoyed and she kepy trying to look behind her.

I noticed this guy standing right behind her, and when I peered to see, could see that his hand was grabbing her butt through her thin skirt. She was using her hand to 'block' his hand but you can imagine how effective this was.

I was expecting her to shout or explode, but she just gave him angry looks and then promptly alighted.

If I knew, I would have joined in. lol.

Dafuq. Should expose that guy and be a hero ma. Ask for her phone number also higher chance after that.

stalkerboy
05-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Dafuq. Should expose that guy and be a hero ma. Ask for her phone number also higher chance after that.

Haha. After alighting (same stop) I saw her meet her boyfriend. Wonder if she told him what happened.

rushforlust
05-11-2012, 09:36 AM

bro, there a lot of girl like this, scan more u will notice more
and wonder if this post is taking effect
today on JE station every chio bu behind have a bro backing up, omg, wat a sight and i got no chance at all today =="

virginlovers
05-11-2012, 11:09 AM
bro, there a lot of girl like this, scan more u will notice more
and wonder if this post is taking effect
today on JE station every chio bu behind have a bro backing up, omg, wat a sight and i got no chance at all today =="

do not be afraid to join in. the more the merrier.

rushforlust
06-11-2012, 11:18 AM
this is what happen yesterday
at JE station saw a chiobu in white silky dress, wanted to follow her in the train but get chop by a bulky auntie, sian edi
then saw a syt in brue cotton one piece short dress standing behind the pole playing iphone, fast let fast hand go to the center part and faking wanted to hold the pole and she give smn way to me to hold
so the position now like this, she stand behind the pole at 7o clock direction while i standing at 6oclock direction and use my right hand to hold the pole
for few minutes, train was not depart yet, more and more ppl getting in and it now become packed(God blessed me)
the positioning now become she at 6o clock of pole, while i also at 6 oclock of her body and my right hand still holding the pole, and naturally, her whole butt is positioning right on my brother, the feeling is like heaven

train departed and few station stop ppl become less and train not so packed, to avoid trouble i try to space out smn distance as it is really not packed now
who knows, she followed my movement and keep pressing on my bro!! omg, game is on, no reason for me to back out now, keep on enjoying the pressing and what i saw on her iphone, looking at the same facebook post up and down for the whole journey, she is enjoying!! good!!
arrived cck station and she wanted to leave the train, decided to follow and ask for number liao
who knows after go out, walk so fast and normal walking pace cant catch up her =="

at the end she get into the LRT and i just get in time to arrive train doorstep but can not get in
look at her and she look suprise when see me, and her hand which holding her handbag in front make a small "come in "waive to me , hesitating a while did not follow as rushing home too ><

ajlover
06-11-2012, 11:24 AM
this is what happen yesterday
at JE station saw a chiobu in white silky dress, wanted to follow her in the train but get chop by a bulky auntie, sian edi
then saw a syt in brue cotton one piece short dress standing behind the pole playing iphone, fast let fast hand go to the center part and faking wanted to hold the pole and she give smn way to me to hold
so the position now like this, she stand behind the pole at 7o clock direction while i standing at 6oclock direction and use my right hand to hold the pole
for few minutes, train was not depart yet, more and more ppl getting in and it now become packed(God blessed me)
the positioning now become she at 6o clock of pole, while i also at 6 oclock of her body and my right hand still holding the pole, and naturally, her whole butt is positioning right on my brother, the feeling is like heaven

train departed and few station stop ppl become less and train not so packed, to avoid trouble i try to space out smn distance as it is really not packed now
who knows, she followed my movement and keep pressing on my bro!! omg, game is on, no reason for me to back out now, keep on enjoying the pressing and what i saw on her iphone, looking at the same facebook post up and down for the whole journey, she is enjoying!! good!!
arrived cck station and she wanted to leave the train, decided to follow and ask for number liao
who knows after go out, walk so fast and normal walking pace cant catch up her =="

at the end she get into the LRT and i just get in time to arrive train doorstep but can not get in
look at her and she look suprise when see me, and her hand which holding her handbag in front make a small "come in "waive to me , hesitating a while did not follow as rushing home too ><

what a waste.... 走过错过, 下次请早 :D

superman67
06-11-2012, 12:34 PM
do not be afraid to join in. the more the merrier.
Looks like once in a while I must take MRT to experience all these...:D

virginlovers
06-11-2012, 05:23 PM
maybe we should band together like those jap do.
justsaying.
lol

DegenerationX
06-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Just curious, how do you bros position your dick to the gal's ass? What i mean is even when there is a gal that is standing in front of me, my dick will be above her ass already, and I'm not tall, only 1.7m.

rushforlust
06-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Just curious, how do you bros position your dick to the gal's ass? What i mean is even when there is a gal that is standing in front of me, my dick will be above her ass already, and I'm not tall, only 1.7m.
who ask u to stand so straigh, bend a bit lah

purepulp
06-11-2012, 06:15 PM

Try the kungfu horse stance! :D:D

Ok but jokes aside, is your 'parking' up or down? It makes a difference I think...

rushforlust
06-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Try the kungfu horse stance! :D:D

Ok but jokes aside, is your 'parking' up or down? It makes a difference I think...
salute
bro notice some minor part, parking up or down does really matter

io33
07-11-2012, 09:50 AM
salute

VW park assist?:D:D:D

Botakhead
07-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Sumtimes, parked upwards, but take a few steps, it'll slide to go downwards. So if the opportunity cums, it really depends whether you can put your hand into underwear to adjust and park properly to enjoy the squeeze session.

Botakhead
07-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Parked upwards, the hardon shows more prominently, downwards, it'll be able to hide inside the pants.:D

hi2u
07-11-2012, 10:29 AM
But downwards uncomfortable leh haha.

maxkoh80
07-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Wa like that I must find best time to take MRT, to see all the long kaos and feel the asses of all the OLs that take the train. Working in CBD so shiok sia!!!:cool::cool:

rushforlust
07-11-2012, 01:20 PM
But downwards uncomfortable leh haha.
park downward u r able to go in the ass crack when the chances come

TangBoHu
08-11-2012, 02:03 PM
It was a monday and i thought its gonna be a monday blue for me agan. Was standing at the other side of the door and a milf was standing beside me. Then suddenly she bend down to put her bag and i was :eek: to see a 50c big and round nipple. But the best view should be the guy who was standing in front of me though im not sure if he had seen it.

ajlover
08-11-2012, 03:24 PM
It was a monday and i thought its gonna be a monday blue for me agan. Was standing at the other side of the door and a milf was standing beside me. Then suddenly she bend down to put her bag and i was :eek: to see a 50c big and round nipple. But the best view should be the guy who was standing in front of me though im not sure if he had seen it.

唐伯虎,Monday blue's solution is to see 秋香的neh neh ji ... :D

hardworking48
08-11-2012, 03:42 PM
I was in pack train at 7.30am to raffles place last week....the train was like totally sardine. This OL was pressing her butt and body on mine..suddenly I feel like a hand stroking my batang...wooahhh liao...the OL was using her hand and rubbing my batang up and down. I nearly cum siah...just enjoy this for 20 mins ride nd then hv to alight at raffles place....sayang...

She pretend nothing happen...:D
I quickly run and buy 4D and kena 3rd prize that day....what a week.

sean69
08-11-2012, 04:04 PM
At half way till jurong, suddely the train jerk and his hand wanna grab the pole but in the end he grap my boobs.. I was damn shoick. Many people saw it. Then the train reached jurong, many keep pushing trying to get out from both sides, he grapped my waist tightly..
!

er.. shock or shiok ?? :D

virginlovers
08-11-2012, 04:05 PM
I was in pack train at 7.30am to raffles place last week....the train was like totally sardine. This OL was pressing her butt and body on mine..suddenly I feel like a hand stroking my batang...wooahhh liao...the OL was using her hand and rubbing my batang up and down. I nearly cum siah...just enjoy this for 20 mins ride nd then hv to alight at raffles place....sayang...

She pretend nothing happen...:D
I quickly run and buy 4D and kena 3rd prize that day....what a week.

take yr rubbish to the landfill please.

freezetheDB
08-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Parked upwards, the hardon shows more prominently, downwards, it'll be able to hide inside the pants.:D

downwards sometimes when too hard its more obvious as it will try to poke left or right or 45degrees sideways

hardworking48
08-11-2012, 05:40 PM
do I sense that u are green with envy?

papabear
08-11-2012, 08:47 PM
my encounter not MRT but bus. i happen to sit on the seats which are higher due to the wheels in an old SMRT bus.. as i am quite big size, my knee sticks out to the centre walkway.

Then got one young PRC girl just nice stand beside me cos no more seats.. and because my knee stick out.. i can feel that she press her crotch against my knees sia..

and when people getting down the bus, she need to step forward to let people go pass behind her.. she press even harder on me..i can feel her crotch pressing tightly against my knee... dunnoe purposely or not..look at eye to eye somemore..

Botakhead
08-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Talking about this.. Last wed, i went home after school during the peak hours. It was god damn squeezy and i had to squeeze myself in at clementi station. There is this guy wearing office wear standing at the pole near the two seater, i went in and stand beside him- no choice thats the only place kinda empty. So my back was facing the door and im facing him.. At half way till jurong, suddely the train jerk and his hand wanna grab the pole but in the end he grap my boobs.. I was damn shoick. Many people saw it. Then the train reached jurong, many keep pushing trying to get out from both sides, he grapped my waist tightly..

I was damn shy.. But he is kinda good looking thou..

But seriously i hate taking peak period trains..

I still remember once there is this guy keep rubbing his erected cock on my arse- that point of time im wearing a dress On the way for my intern.. And he even try to hug me at my waist.. I looked at him angrily and he stopped.. Damn gross!

er.. shock or shiok ?? :D

I strongly believes that the word is both shock and shiok put together.:D

Summerhillt
09-11-2012, 06:58 AM
my encounter not MRT but bus. i happen to sit on the seats which are higher due to the wheels in an old SMRT bus.. as i am quite big size, my knee sticks out to the centre walkway.

Then got one young PRC girl just nice stand beside me cos no more seats.. and because my knee stick out.. i can feel that she press her crotch against my knees sia..

and when people getting down the bus, she need to step forward to let people go pass behind her.. she press even harder on me..i can feel her crotch pressing tightly against my knee... dunnoe purposely or not..look at eye to eye somemore..

WAAA. Still look at eye to eye. Maybe her fetish is knee grinding. U never follow her alight sekali she ask u go her house lim KOPI!

Summerhillt
09-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Nb. I not so lucky like other bros.. Now sit beside me is an old uncle keep coughing. His phlegm still spit until my hand but he take tissue n help me wipe off. Knn.....

songsonglah
09-11-2012, 07:29 AM
Nb. I not so lucky like other bros.. Now sit beside me is an old uncle keep coughing. His phlegm still spit until my hand but he take tissue n help me wipe off. Knn.....

Ha ha.. Why does it sound like WL using toilet paper helping you clean up after cumming? Ah peh service good hor! :D

Summerhillt
09-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Ha ha.. Why does it sound like WL using toilet paper helping you clean up after cumming? Ah peh service good hor! :D

tio beh peo also no so heng

theflash
09-11-2012, 01:48 PM
guys, did you see the papers? they are gonna install cctv in the cabins. wont affect me cos I see no touch. but for the others, better be careful when the cctv are installed?

rushforlust
09-11-2012, 04:47 PM
guys, did you see the papers? they are gonna install cctv in the cabins. wont affect me cos I see no touch. but for the others, better be careful when the cctv are installed?
cctv i think been around for smntime liao, but not on every train

and i always ignore as when the train is really packed, what can the cctv do ?

Tikolootster
09-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Don't understand how people get to rubba rubba in public transport with strangers..never once got it in my life and always praying one will happen that will lead to hotel room!:D

twinresist2
09-11-2012, 09:45 PM
saw an interesting incident today. There was this syt (likely to be poly student) wearing those thin sleeveless top exposing her long bra strap. There was this uncle who kind of intentionally stood next to her on her right despite the cabin being quite empty and i was behind both of them. He will occasionally look to his left to take a peek at her.. my guess is that he is trying to look down her blouse. Because both of them are facing the door, the girl could see the reflection of his action. He started to move closer and almost standing next to her.

As he was looking down at her, this syt suddenly turn to her right and stared really hard at him :eek:
He got a shock and didnt know how to react. Could see that he had this "caught in the act" look. He turn away and tried to pretend nothing happened but the girl kept staring at him. I guess that made him really uncomfortable and he alighted at the next station LOL

LovePotion
09-11-2012, 09:53 PM
think must take more n more mrt nowadays

sky_liner2
09-11-2012, 11:29 PM
salute

This is what we called the 12 or 6 old cock!!!

wodemama
12-11-2012, 12:19 AM
tio beh peo also no so heng

you never say thank you to the ah pek? haha

Archiearch
12-11-2012, 08:34 AM
This experience I had on the Yamanote Circle line....the morning rush hour, and I had to go thru it for a week due to the fact that my office booked me at a very nice hotel...downside...need to take train to work.....

The morning rush hour was scary....the trains will be packed, people was like sardines being jammed into a small tin can. You will be standing on your toes because there is no space and people is still coming in.....anyways...this particular morning.....I rushed into the train as usual........but this time got a syt ol that rush in together with me...and she was standing right in front of me with the back facing me.........and when the people mountain people sea crowd came in....we were both jam pack....she was holding her bag across the chest area but her whole body was sticking to mine....I felt her butt position just right at my little brother....good thing was i had very good control.....and she also notice the awkward position...this went on for 30 minutes...and we both got out of the train at the same station......I saw her almost everyday after that and chatted her up.......the rest is history

Botakhead
12-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Yamanote?? Got this stop meh?

I believe that it is the Japan rail station.:)

lipe
12-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Yamanote Circle line is in Japan Tokyo and Shinagawa Green Line.

Should try during morning and evening rush hours. If you are lucky, you will have a ride like bro Archiarch.

Had many rides in Japan. Damn shiok if you have ol, syt or school girls sandwich in front of you.

smooth288
12-11-2012, 11:38 AM
This experience I had on the Yamanote Circle line....the morning rush hour, and I had to go thru it for a week due to the fact that my office booked me at a very nice hotel...downside...need to take train to work.....

The morning rush hour was scary....the trains will be packed, people was like sardines being jammed into a small tin can. You will be standing on your toes because there is no space and people is still coming in.....anyways...this particular morning.....I rushed into the train as usual........but this time got a syt ol that rush in together with me...and she was standing right in front of me with the back facing me.........and when the people mountain people sea crowd came in....we were both jam pack....she was holding her bag across the chest area but her whole body was sticking to mine....I felt her butt position just right at my little brother....good thing was i had very good control.....and she also notice the awkward position...this went on for 30 minutes...and we both got out of the train at the same station......I saw her almost everyday after that and chatted her up.......the rest is history

did u manage to bring her to bed, that's the most important key question?

jj_jj
12-11-2012, 12:07 PM
did u manage to bring her to bed, that's the most important key question?

Bro Archiearch,
An example of what happens when it ends with "the rest is history".
Did u get bbbj/bj/fj/aj/3some? Did she do u with a strap-on etc?
More details pls :) Just kidding..
Cheers!

Archiearch
12-11-2012, 02:11 PM
History means there's a long story.......also means I spent a lot of time on her...jappy girls are high maint thought so be warned...and one of the best fuck you will ever have.....the whole feeling is different...it's like you are performing like a stud (jappy girls really know how to make a man feel like a stud)

wlan
13-11-2012, 10:47 AM
i had my fair share during the morning peak hours too.

There's always a OL in the next station whom I always see. I alway go to the same cabin, same door every morning. Whenever she board the train in the next station, she would always stand in front of me, with her butt against my crouch.

There are many times where we would miss each other due to timing, but whenever I see her, I would be very delighted. I guess she's happy to see me too. She never failed to stand in front of me, with her butt against me.

We never spoke to each other, just enjoying each other......

This is how I look forward to going to work every morning.

bigmannow
13-11-2012, 05:43 PM
tomorrow i'm gg to take mrt and go crowded train car liao

virginlovers
13-11-2012, 07:12 PM
tomorrow i'm gg to take mrt and go crowded train car liao

better advice i have for u is to leave earlier and scout for chicks at yr station.
then follow them into the train instead of randomly getting into a crowded train.

bigmannow
13-11-2012, 09:39 PM
better advice i have for u is to leave earlier and scout for chicks at yr station.
then follow them into the train instead of randomly getting into a crowded train.

Ok I'll try my best tks

adonis
15-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Have fun but don't get charged for molest.

thomasdelaruue
15-11-2012, 09:32 PM
as long as hand nvr touch ,its OK

virginlovers
15-11-2012, 10:14 PM
that reminds me. i go to town from time to time and City Hall is always my transit station. Sometimes I will see the same guy during evening rush hour actively hunting out ladies in tight dresses or OL wear. I wonder if he is in this thread too?
:p;):D

muthu_curry
15-11-2012, 11:45 PM

sometimes the more you try and scout and make things happen, it just won't happen.

and sometimes things just fall in place and happens when you least expect

bo chap
16-11-2012, 12:58 AM
f**k is that why the fare for public transport is getting more exp? :)
but anyway i am not so lucky like some of the bros here.
but i notice if you stand near the entrance once awhile a nice ol or students or PRC will squeeze in really close. if they stand 90 degree to where i face, usually can peek at deep drains. too bad i dont have really nice apps on my android to snap.

Bangster
16-11-2012, 01:08 AM
that reminds me. i go to town from time to time and City Hall is always my transit station. Sometimes I will see the same guy during evening rush hour actively hunting out ladies in tight dresses or OL wear. I wonder if he is in this thread too?
:p;):D

Take a pic of him and post it here.

tryying
16-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Got once, a couple broad the train. The woman wears low cut n the guy try to cover her up. If ppl in the train can't see, what about those in her office? He also got limit in protecting her, maybe she did more in office n he never knows. :D

Botakhead
16-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Sum people just want to put up a show, since the lady wants/dare to wear low cuts, what is the point of trying so hard to cover up then? If you have it, just flaunt it! You're only young once, if the assets are nice.:D

Slotti
16-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Got once, a couple broad the train. The woman wears low cut n the guy try to cover her up. If ppl in the train can't see, what about those in her office? He also got limit in protecting her, maybe she did more in office n he never knows. :D

Yeah, that guy trying to act machiam like a hero when prolly she wants to flaunt & look sexy .:rolleyes:

virginlovers
16-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Take a pic of him and post it here.

nope. we all r out for some thrill rubba rubba God's creations. so let's just help one another out.
just like the infamous tokyo train molesters. :D

ben69
16-11-2012, 07:45 PM
I occasionally take train frm the west but no happening maybe wrong timing ba.:(

but, every time I notice the train from the east are more jammed packed..:eek: i guess I m the wrong side of the track... sad..

now I know why the housings in the east are more expensive.. :D

wlan
22-11-2012, 10:54 PM
So happy to meet my OL this morning. As usual, she would stand in front of me..... in the next station, as more people coming in, she took a step back & yes, her ass is against my crouch...... throughout the journey, we did not move at all, and my lil' brother starts to swell and I'm sure she could feel it.

Totally enjoy my morning journey...... hope to see her tomorrow.

Cheerio,

Me Siam Bu
22-11-2012, 10:55 PM
ya i think the same too lol no need cover ha ha office free show he wont know lol

Maxico
22-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Reading some of the posts here turns me on sia... Tomoro i hope i wake up early enough so i can try n take a train ride to work...:D

muthu_curry
22-11-2012, 11:54 PM
So happy to meet my OL this morning. As usual, she would stand in front of me..... in the next station, as more people coming in, she took a step back & yes, her ass is against my crouch...... throughout the journey, we did not move at all, and my lil' brother starts to swell and I'm sure she could feel it.

Cheerio,

u r really lucky bro to have found a 'mate' sharing the same interest as you lol

unsung80
23-11-2012, 12:33 AM

Cheerio,

Bro is time to talk to her, good luck.

Sloan
23-11-2012, 12:47 AM
The chances are way too small...hahaha..lucky for You though...cheers.

lustarhymes
23-11-2012, 04:30 PM
A chio SYT wearing green cotton dress stepped into a packed train when i standing at the door. First THINGS caught my eye are her full breasts jiggling when she was boarding - half ball with low neckline, can see top of her bra too.

She was at most 22 - most probably younger, but has the curvaceous body of a lady. Next thing, i scroll down n looking at one of the best butts i ever seen.
Like the famous saying "Qian Mian Chuang Ren; Hou Mian Zai Ren".

So i quickly chop n parked myself behind her half-body, with her left hand near my crotch, and my right hand directly between her gorgeous butt valley. I was taller than her, n easily stared at her downview from behind - normal black bra, cant see nipples cos all filled up already:D

At first, i only touch her left ass cheek a bit....flesh n firm. Shiok!!!
Test water...no reaction.

Then i brushed a little more assertive. She definitely felt the invasive touch this time.

I look at her in the reflection of the train door windows.
She look at me too...a brief perturbed look with a twitch of a brow, but no concrete sign of resentment not defensive posture.

So I grew bolder and faintly brushed my hand between her ass cheeks.

*G-STRING*!!! No panty feel...only softness of her skin.

I imagined the baby smoothness of the SYT bare ass under the dress.

The train was jerking as it was approaching the bends in the tunnel.
Suddenly her left hand touched my boxer covered semi-erect dick (with pants too of course).

She looked at me again in the reflection. I alternated my gaze between her and the eye-popping downview of her bouncy tits from the train movement.

After a long heart pounding pause, she touched my dick (slightly) again.

"Was it another accidental contact?" I asked myself.

I realised i was breathing very hard.

I steadied my breathing, swallowed hard once, nested my almost shaking hand in her ass crack and slide upwards until I finally feel the almost non-existent string hidden between her fleshy buttocks. I confirmed it by gently brushing the side of my hand (the area where my thumb & index fingers joins) across her T-back.

Skin. String. Skin.

Fucking SEXY!

My cock was swelling rapidly n i had to put my left hand into my pant pocket to disguise the bulge. To my utmost surprise, i felt her touch my fully-harden tool again with the back of her hand.

A soft touch. But this time, I was sure that it wasn't an accident.

I swear my cock was so hard then, it could punch holes in walls!!!

I wanted to move in directly behind her n grind her ass, but couldnt because another guy was blocking. I caught him checking out her cleavage too, but didn't knew what was happening below.

Another soft touch; she was moving her hand around my tent - slowly, and uncertainly. Pressing harder intermittently (as if the train was jerking again).

"OMG! Is she feeling up my hardness down there?!"

Screaming in my mind are thoughts of her giving me a discreet HJ on the train like those AV train sex scenes. Only difference is this is a genuine situation.

With my left hand in my pants pocket, i helped her (or perhaps myself:D) by shifting my cock to stick out more instead of pointing sideway.

She wasn't looking back at me anymore. But she crossed her right arm under her breasts while her left hand continued tormenting my aching cock.

I felt the distinct pattern of her fingertips flicking around my highly aroused manhood, almost like tracing the length & girth - more like exploring a curious object than a slutty teaser. Perhaps my size down there do have its perks:p

The torture is unbelievable as the chio SYT was treating me to a visual feast of her young full tits, while she is next to giving me a HJ on a crowded train and my hand hasn't stopped molesting her delicious ass of a goddess.

I thought I would collapse from the speed of my heart beating so fast.

It was extremely erotic. It was real.

My right hand has already settled into the rhythm of completely feeling up her virtually bare ass - toying with her perky ass cheeks & playfully plunge into the crevice.

Two stops later, when the announcement "Next Station ******" came on...