PDA

View Full Version : Days of being a player...

lustlong
26-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Hi,everyone....
This is my first time doing a story so please kindly give me your comments..

It will consist of few girls that were in and out of my life...
Names used are not their actual name.

1)Mandy(Classmate)
2)Eve(A secondary classmate cum buddy)
3)Mellisa(Eve's best friend)
4)Bell(A junior from secondary school)
5)Sherry(Ex girlfriend)
6)Chantel(Sherry's best friend)
7)Kat(Ex girlfriend)
8)Shermaine(Kat's best friend)

There will be certain girls that will be added if the response is good...as they are just one off incident...

Chapter 1(Mandy)

Lets start with mandy.
Mandy was the 1st fling i had in my life..she was a girl who is small in size but had a cup size of 36C...

It was the 1st day of Sec 3 and i was lost as i have just been dropped from express to normal.

So my form teacher told me to go to the corner seat as it was empty..then in my mind was like:"wtf?,i know my reputation is bad but you do not have to do this to me.."

Well,life was boring..all that i am waiting for was break between lesson as that is my smoke break too...then there was this girl "eve" who came talk to me..ask me how am i and stuff..i just told "damn e teacher who throw me to e corner alone"...then eve told me:"No,mandy seats beside you..she is on mc today.."

I was like "ooookkkk..."..at least i am not alone..
So next day,mandy came and she was wearing this red bra under e white uniform which seems like e 1st time gonna pop out anytime soon and she was like:"ooi,u wrong class ar.."(typical lian)...i say no,just join e class...she was like orghh...

So break came and i went for my smoke...
Came back and she said:"bo jio..."..then i was like next time,k..
Haha..got ah lian kaki liao...

So break came and i say:lets go...
Then i told her i always smoke in toilet..then she say nvm,i bring u go a staircase no1 goes..i was like ok..what do i have to lose..

We went there and while smoking,i just jokingly say..why you must wear red bra,already so big..scared no1 see meh...then she say:"purposely one..let you all see but cannot touch"..at e same time i saw her "zao-geng" as she was sitting on e top of e staircase while i was leaning against e wall...it was a matching pair with her bra...had a slight hard on..then i ask her..u got bf mah?she say yes...from outside...i was like ok...then i look at my watch..time for next lesson...

So we carry on like this for a week or so...and she always have e tendency to sleep in class..dunno what she do with e bf..and i always have to kp a lookout for her...then finally it slowly start...

She asked me one day whether i can help her buy ciggies as she was low on cash and her bf did not want to buy for her...i told her ok since my pocket money was quite alot last time..she say thank you n will pay me when she has money..i say it is ok..no worries...she say i will definitely pay you..then i say whatever...

Days pass,she still carry on her sleeping in class...but once in a while her hand will just drop to my thigh area..and as a young man,it was a normal reaction to have a bit of erection...but i did not do anything...one day,i just broke it to her:"why everytime u slp ur hand must put on my thigh..then she say issit??litat you enjoy leh..."...i say very awkward to have an erection in class leh..she just laugh...

Went back to class..she slp again...hand drop down..but this time it was straight at my dick..i was like "ooooooiiiiii..."...then she look at me and smile...she started rubbing dick from e outside...i was like pushing her hand away but at e same time enjoying it..at e same time looking ard..making sure no one sees it...the next thing i know she was unzipping my pants.....next thing i know....*riiiiiiiiinnnggggggg*..what a time for lesson to end...

###to be continued###

Please give your comments...it is my dinner time..

Razor912
26-06-2012, 09:44 PM
nice bro pls continue

simple2kee
26-06-2012, 09:45 PM
interesting story!

manhunt
26-06-2012, 09:53 PM
NIce story! Continue!!!

francolin
27-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Nice start. Please carry on.

DreamOfLust
27-06-2012, 07:11 AM
camping here

Kenneleon
27-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Woo..red underneath with humongous tits...quite a few of them in my sec sch days too..especially the malay girls..thumbs up TS..

alan0338
27-06-2012, 11:11 AM
join campers ... :D

ArowanaBullet
27-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Do please continue.

eeemen
28-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Interesting start bro, do carry onz, cheers .................

ahryu
28-06-2012, 03:19 AM
pinching tent also to show support

makesomebabies
28-06-2012, 09:28 AM
wah wished i had a classmate like that also haha, lucky man TS

ol'coyote
28-06-2012, 09:40 AM
pinching tent also to show support

dun PINCH too hard...else got lobang...
hehehe...

studdyme
28-06-2012, 09:51 AM
camping for more!

lustlong
28-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Went back to class..she slp again...hand drop down..but this time it was straight at my dick..i was like "ooooooiiiiii..."...then she look at me and smile...she started rubbing dick from e outside...i was like pushing her hand away but at e same time enjoying it..at e same time looking ard..making sure no one sees it...the next thing i know she was unzipping my pants.....next thing i know....*riiiiiiiiinnnggggggg*..what a time for lesson to end...

###to be continued###

Here we go again...

I quickly shoved her hand and zip up..and told her i am going for my smoke...
Inside my heart hoping that she will follow...
With a bulge in my pants,i quickly left from e back door and went towards e "smoking corner"...then i went there and light my stick,in a while mandy came...she ask me why never wait for her...then i told her i am scared i will do e wrong thing and she is attached...then she replied with a smile:"that is why i like you,u always treat me so nice..respect me and somemore give me ciggarettes without asking for any returns...anyway,i am e one who make e 1st move...and next came a peck on my face..."

I gave back a peck...and said you are welcome...
The next thing i know,she leaned forward and her mouth came over to my mouth and we started a tongue fight...
Her hand moved over to my dick and started e rubbing again...within seconds,she pulled my dick out and started masturbating for me...my hands went over to unbutton e 1st 2 buttons...in front of my eyes were e breasts that i have always been thinking about......i pulled e bra to one side and it was e cute small nipple asking for a suck...so i ask her:"May i??"....and she gave me cfm look...so i just went on...until now i still can remember e 1st moan i heard from her...

Then i ask her jokingly:"Better than your boyfriend?"
She replied:"He always ask me to masturbate only..never do anything for me.."
So my hand went to her forbidden hole and stroke it on the outside,it was so wet and i told her:"i am sure u have not experience this too..."

She nod her head in a shy way...what a sighy...i keep on stroking and tried to put my finger in...she push it away softly and said pain...i said sorry...she said nvm...But i did not go on..

She started masturbating faster and faster...then i told her i am going to cum soon...
Then she said shit...no tissue...
I was like yeah....but well it is gonna cum soon..i just pulled down my pants and cummed...she look at me and asked what is that for...
I just took off my shoes,pulled down my pants and underwear...
Next thing i did was to use my underwear to wipe away e cum and she laughed...
"You got extra underwear?"she asked...i said no but this is e only choice left...

So i put on everything and we rushed back to class...
We were 15 mins late,so we went in by e back door..the teacher looked at us and shook head..

Eva looked at me and show e "what happened" sign..i just show her e smoking handsign...
And she smiled....

##to be contined##

lustlong
29-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Please leave me your comments so that i will know if this story.of my life is making you wanna come back for more...

Please up my points if you have the capabilities to do so...thanks!!!

###to be continued###

Here we go again...

I quickly shoved her hand and zip up..and told her i am going for my smoke...
Inside my heart hoping that she will follow...
With a bulge in my pants,i quickly left from e back door and went towards e "smoking corner"...then i went there and light my stick,in a while mandy came...she ask me why never wait for her...then i told her i am scared i will do e wrong thing and she is attached...then she replied with a smile:"that is why i like you,u always treat me so nice..respect me and somemore give me ciggarettes without asking for any returns...anyway,i am e one who make e 1st move...and next came a peck on my face..."

I gave back a peck...and said you are welcome...
The next thing i know,she leaned forward and her mouth came over to my mouth and we started a tongue fight...
Her hand moved over to my dick and started e rubbing again...within seconds,she pulled my dick out and started masturbating for me...my hands went over to unbutton e 1st 2 buttons...in front of my eyes were e breasts that i have always been thinking about......i pulled e bra to one side and it was e cute small nipple asking for a suck...so i ask her:"May i??"....and she gave me cfm look...so i just went on...until now i still can remember e 1st moan i heard from her...

Then i ask her jokingly:"Better than your boyfriend?"
She replied:"He always ask me to masturbate only..never do anything for me.."
So my hand went to her forbidden hole and stroke it on the outside,it was so wet and i told her:"i am sure u have not experience this too..."

She nod her head in a shy way...what a sighy...i keep on stroking and tried to put my finger in...she push it away softly and said pain...i said sorry...she said nvm...But i did not go on..

She started masturbating faster and faster...then i told her i am going to cum soon...
Then she said shit...no tissue...
I was like yeah....but well it is gonna cum soon..i just pulled down my pants and cummed...she look at me and asked what is that for...
I just took off my shoes,pulled down my pants and underwear...
Next thing i did was to use my underwear to wipe away e cum and she laughed...
"You got extra underwear?"she asked...i said no but this is e only choice left...

We were 15 mins late,so we went in by e back door..the teacher looked at us and shook head..

Eva looked at me and show e "what happened" sign..i just show her e smoking handsign...
And she smiled....

##to be contined##

readyletsgo
29-06-2012, 01:16 PM
continue bro!

liber
29-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Camping for the next update

callmebad
29-06-2012, 11:12 PM
interesting sex life
at least you have the experience of sampling the different types of women
just like going for a buffet

keep it up
someone told me some women especially those matured ones are quite lonely

they need your 'service' !

DreamOfLust
29-06-2012, 11:18 PM
keep it up bro !! many exciting sexcapades to come ?:D

lustlong
02-07-2012, 12:43 PM

And she smiled....

##to be contined##

So it was e end of lesson...eve walked over and ask us...
Where u all went just now???
Mandy look lost and dunno what to reply...so i just answered:"today smoke a few more sticks...why you wanna join us argh???"

Eve replied:"i don't smoke"...then i said ok..
So after that i went for my smoke break with mandy again...
There she told me:please don't tell anyone...i just want it between us,k...

"Sure,but next time can tell me earlier if you wan to do this type of thing so i can bring tissue or extra underwear...hahaha"...
She laughed too....

We went back class after e smoke...
Our smoking break went on as normal for 2 weeks until one day,the next lesson was P.E after our recess time..
Simply love it when she wears her PE attire...FBT shorts with her PE t-shirt which is a bit over sized..so will always see her breast when she bend over....

So bell rang for recess and we went for our smoke break as usual...
When we reach our smoking point..she sat on e top staircase and i told her:"wah,today wearing pink undies"...she suddenly close her legs and say bad boy...hahaha...

So i gave her e ciggies...i was on 2 steps lower so she had to bend over for the light..
When she bent over,i saw her bra which is pink too...
So i joke again...u like things that come in a pair???...

She look at me jokingly and grab my balls...this come in a pair too..
But i dun like it...
I replied with a grab of her breast and told her...but i love yours that come in a pair...
She loosen her grab of my ball....and started stroking my dick...
Here we go again...i leaned over and started frenching her and at the same time playing with her breast...
Slowly the hand went down to her pussy and started playing with it...it became wetter n wetter....so i tried to put my finger in..it was still tight but she did not stop me...so i went in n out with e middle finger..i smelled e love juice and i dunno what went to my head..i just asked her:may i lick it?? And she nod her head...she stayed in her position on e last step and i sat down 2 steps below..i pushed her FBT shorts to one side and started licking...the taste was so good as it was my first time..and to my suprise;it was shaven clean...

She started moaning...i was putting my fingers in n out asi was licking..
The juice was on free flow mode..
After a while,she moved down to my step...she started stroking my dick and after a while pulled it out of my shorts....she started masturbating for me while i carried on fingering ...after a while,i felt it was coming soon...

I told her stop...cumming already....
I stood up and wanted to pull down my shorts...
Next thing she did was WOW!!!

She said no need,sit down!
.she continued stroking fast and i told her i cannot take it already..
She simply leaned over and capped my dick with her mouth....
I was stunned but i still cummed...she sucked it and licked it clean and swallowed..
Wow!!
Next,she said:"one underwear saved!" and i started laughing and said:"good one"...

###to be continued###

makesomebabies
02-07-2012, 03:35 PM
the ending is so fucking hot! omfg

eeemen
02-07-2012, 04:00 PM
You're a lucky player!! :D. Cheers bro .....................

lustlong
03-07-2012, 12:05 PM
She said no need,sit down!
.she continued stroking fast and i told her i cannot take it already..
She simply leaned over and capped my dick with her mouth....
I was stunned but i still cummed...she sucked it and licked it clean and swallowed..
Wow!! 
Next,she said:"one underwear saved!" and i started laughing and said:"good one"...

###to be continued###

I kept my dick and did what we were there to do in e first place..."smoke"..
Thereafter..we went for out PE lesson...
Eve asked me again....where u all go?.so i just told her:"for some good time...haha...u can join us next time if u want..."
Eve:"what good time???...then i just smiled...

Weeks pass by...nothing really happen except blowjobs once in a while..
She really got me wanting to have sex with her..but to do at e staircase is not e idea i

One day,my sis called me one thursday morning and asked whether i could take care of her condo over the weekends and for e next week while she is away since it is nearer to my school...
Me:Of course,thanks!!! (All e ideas started coming into my head)
Sis:i meet u later after school to pass you e keys?
Me:Ok!

So here comes the plan....

##to be continued...urgent meeting###

ConsensualLust
03-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Good read. Please continue and keep up the good work TS. Cheers

lustlong
04-07-2012, 01:16 PM
My sis called me one thursday morning and asked whether i could take care of her condo over the weekends and for e next week while she is away since it is nearer to my school...
Me:Of course,thanks!!! (All e ideas started coming into my head)
Sis:i meet u later after school to pass you e keys?
Me:Ok!

So here comes the plan....

##to be continued...urgent meeting###

During our normal smoking break,i just asked mandy...
Me:tomorrow friday what u doing after school..going out with your bf?
Mandy:No leh,no plans..he always play soccer on friday then i have to watch him play or i just go home lor...

Me:How abt having a swim at my sis place tmr...it will be something new..and we can order macdonalds after e swim..

Mandy: I let u know later,ask my bf first..

Me: Ok lor...haiz..

Mandy: Don't haiz..most likely i will join you..anyone else...

Me:No..i just wanna spend time with you..

Mandy just smile at me,gave me a peck on my cheek and said:"Ok,lets go tmr then,i will tell him i have project tmr..."

Me: Ok!!

After school,i just collect keys from my sis and she passed $300 to me..
Sis:I am flying later,take care of my house,go and buy food or whatever then ask your friends they all to come over if you want to...

Me: Ok,thanks!!!

Went to 7-11 to buy e condoms that i needed for next day mission...haha..

Woke up on friday morning and told myself i gonna finish mandy today..
Went to school and during break time,we smoke and she told me her bikini set...
I was like okay..i so wanna see you in it...

Mandy:You very bad hor...

Me:wah,i been waiting for the chance lor...

We laughed and after that went back to class...

Riiiiinnnggggg!!!School ended...
While walking out of the gate,Eve shouted for us...

Eve:where you all going?

Me: I bringing her to my place for swim and lunch...

Eve: But mandy got boyfriend already,he joining...

Mandy:Swim only mah...need to bring bf meh?

Eve: Ok then...jio me next time,k..

Me: okok..sure,next week then..haha...

Eve: Don't bluff hor...

Me:Well,just swimming mah..

Mandy:Come on,lets go..i wanna swim already...

Bye,eve....hailed a cab...and here we go..

Reached e condo..put down all our stuff in e guestroom...
I simply pulled down my pants and changed into my shorts which i always swim in...
Mandy took out her bikini set,bright red set which is e tying type...and asked where is e changing room..

I told her just change here lah...i can help you if u need help...
She smiled...:"you have been waiting for this,don't you..."
She slowly unbutton in a naughty way and in front of me was the pair of boobs i always see behind e pair of uniform...or seen but not in a pair as in fully shown to me with no top on...

My stick was standing so hard against my pants...
I could not take it anymore,i went over and started fondling and licking her boobs....i guide her to where the queen size bed was waiting...she lied down and let me explore her boobs..i started licking downwards with my fingers doing the necessary job for the juice to flow...i slowly pulled down her panties and she did not resist...so i started licking her hole..she was enjoying it so much that she started trembling...1 finger,2 finger and she was still enjoying it....

Hmmm,i was curious...i thought few weeks ago,she still shouted pain...
So i asked her...i thought your boyfriend don't do this ...why are you not shouting painful or bleeding...
She looked at me shyly and told me:i have been trying it out with cucumbers...
I was like: What??!!!

Next thing,i know...she asked me to lie down...and she started licking my nipples like a lollipop...

I was like:"Wow,you are good..where u learn all this from??your bf is a happy man...

Mandy:You are the 1st one i try on...you think only guys watch porn?

Me: Ok,lets see how good u have learn...

Her hand started to go towards my dick and started fondling while still licking my nipples.
She started going downwards and off came my shorts....
She started sucking on my dick and balls and i was like:you have learned well..this is so good...

I started twirling my body with my dick in her mouth...within moments i was in the 69 position with her pussy facing me....

Without hesitating,i started licking the hole and the juices that comes with it...
She started licking just the tip and it was making me mad...i replied with tongue fucking
her...the way she moaned was heavenly....

Next thing she said was the question which i wanna pop...
She said:"I want"....

I said: ok,i go get e condom...

Mandy: so u already wanted to do this with me..but i have a bf..

Me:well,we are more than than just bf and gf..we are smoking partners...and u have always been my dream to do it with you..

Mandy: ok,am i your 1st girl...

Me:yes...of course...

Mandy:nvm;then don't need wear condom...but cannot cum inside,k...

I was like:wow...so she lied down....and i went on top of her...took me a while to put my dick in as it was my first time but the way she moaned when my dick went in was the nicest sound i heard till then..

I started slowly rocking and in a few moves,we were moving properly like how it should be..

After a while,i asked her:can you be on top..

Mandy: ok....

She went on top of me...and slowly started rocking...
I was enjoying the sight as i see the high in heaven look on her face and moaning at the moment...it was totally on auto cruising....i pulled her towards me and started sucking her breasts....

After a while,i felt it cumming and i shouted...
She quickly got off and i cummed on her body....
I hugged her and gave her a kiss:"thanks,u r good!!"

Mandy:"You are good to me so i be good to you too..."

I smiled and asked her:"Shower?"

Mandy:Yes,please...

Me:Together??

Mandy: Ok..why not?

And off,we went for our shower....

##to be continued###

Lewd
05-07-2012, 12:32 AM
good story. keep going!

lustlong
18-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Mandy:"You are good to me so i be good to you too..."

I smiled and asked her:"Shower?"

Mandy:Yes,please...

Me:Together??

Mandy: Ok..why not?

And off,we went for our shower....

##to be continued###

Been busy recently...sorry for the delay..

So in the shower....she started washing herself and i was enjoying the scenery while smoking and sitting at the toilet bowl.

I asked her do you need my help to scrub your back...:-)

Mandy:U mind?

Me:More than willing....

So i took the shower cream and wash her back...as i was doing it,i slowly started to help her to wash her bottom too..and she let off a soft moan..i started rubbing it faster n faster...n once in a while washing her asshole too...she seems to be enjoying it...

So i did not even know why i asked but i just did and say...do you wanna try me licking there...she just nodded shyly...so next thing i did is wash off the remaining soap and started playing with her pussy and slowing rimming her ass...

She was enjoying it so much that i tried putting my second finger in n out of it with the natural lubricant of her love hole...She turned around and told me that it is a bit painful but enjoyable at e same time....i just smiled...

Next thing she asked me to do was to sit on the toilet bowl...she started to shower my dick and my ass hole....i told her it is ok...she say no...sit!!!...

After cleaning...she started blowing me in my sitting position...and after a while she told me to lift up my leg...she started sucking my balls...next thing i know she was ass rimming me...it was heaven like...i was shivering....

After a while..she told me to sit up again...this time round,she guided my dick into her wet pussy and she started rocking...i was like:this is sooooooo good...

I told her i wanna try fucking with her bending over at the bath tub...she got into e position n i started humming her...next thing i know,i felt my army gushing out....and i bang her faster n faster...and i was going like:Yeah,mandy....i am cumming...
She suddenly got out of her bending over position and slightly push me back...i thought WTH...She just took my stick n started pumping it fast and said cum on me...

After hearing that...i did not hold it any longer and cummed on her face...
And she did her magical move of sucking and licking it clean again...
How i love and miss that move....:(

After that,it was really pure showering and after drying ourselves,i on the movie and aircon plus ordering of macdonald...

Mandy:So we not going to swim...??Haha...

Me:I have no more strength to swim le...you are good...

Mandy:Thanks..but i will still love to come over for more "swimming" session next time,you can teach me more styles...

Me:Haha...sure...

Mandy:But make sure this swimming session is exclusive to me..

Me:Ok..:-)

After a while,mac came...we ate and i sent her off in a cab..

###to be continued###

Please up my points if you guys are enjoying my life story..cheers!

juzz
18-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Nice story. Upzz!!

uzumakiidii
18-09-2012, 11:49 PM
glad to have you back. Once again power update. :D

lustlong
19-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Thanks...will write tmr again..

lustlong
20-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Mandy:Thanks..but i will still love to come over for more "swimming" session next time,you can teach me more styles...

Me:Haha...sure...

Mandy:But make sure this swimming session is exclusive to me..

Me:Ok..:-)

After a while,mac came...we ate and i sent her off in a cab..

###to be continued###

Lunch break...so decide to carry on my life story again...

So the weekend passed and monday came...
Went to class and realised mandy was on mc for that day..sort of sad but well,life goes on...It was maths for first 2 periods but the teacher was on mc too and we got an old relief teacher who ask us to self study for the 2 periods...

I was like:Wtf...2 periods..time to go for my smoke..
I went up to the teacher and told him that i need to go to the washroom,having stomach upset....
He did not even look up and just say:Go..

So as usual,i go to my smoking place...
Lighted up,suddenly out of nowhere came a question:Is this the toilet...
I was shocked for a moment..next thing i heard was giggles and standing there was Eve..

I was like:How do you know abt this place?

Eve:Well,i followed you and mandy last week coz you guys always take so long and i wanna know why...

Me:What?!!!That means you saw...

Eve:Yes..everything..you licking and she sucking..how can you guys do this..u know she got bf but you don’t care...(In a angry tone)

Me(angry tone):Well..she likes me and she do not mind..so why do you care so much??!

Eve:Of course i care...because i like you since you were in Sec 2,i always look at you playing soccer at the basketball court..i was so happy when i know you were coming to my class but all you care abt is your smoking session with mandy who is already attached...WHAT IS WRONG ABT ME!!!
I have a better figure than her and i am single and i like you...
Why don’t you choose me...

Next moment i know,she was crying....

Me:Eve,i am sorry...i never knew abt all these til today..

Slowly,i walk to her side and pat her head and console her..
Suddenly she just hugged me and said:can you be with me instead of mandy...please...

Me:Can you please let go first...i dunno how to answer you..

Eve:No..i want an answer now...why do you not want me...is it because mandy can give you good times...if that is the case,i can do it too...

She started unbuttoning herself and underneath that uniform was a pink bra..and beneath that was a nice pair of boobs...

She was still crying when she was doing this...
so i told her: Eve,you do not to have to do this..i don’t wanna see you sad...please put your clothes on..

Eve:Why...i am not good enough?!!

She started coming over to me and rubbing my dick from the outside..
Within moments,my dick was standing hard...she started unzipping my pants..
I tried stopping her,but eventually i gave in as it seems so exciting and who will reject a free lunch....

###to be continued###

Lunch breakover...please kindly up my points if you find my life story interesting.thanks!