PDA

View Full Version : Knowing What you want...and getting it

benz180
25-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Demoiselle,

We could be very successful in our own way, but as we busy battling each day in the corporate world and never finished families chaos, years passes and in no time we noticed we may have miss out a big part of our personal wants. If you are a female reading this in a sex forum, you probably are one of many that still searching for the right one. The definition of “right one” will vary between women, but here are my thoughts :” You are a woman between 28 to 45, could be a successful executive and at this stage of your life, You want a listening ear, someone will able to keep shut and listen but yet able to make you laugh. You want a leader, someone who you can look upon to when problem arises, but yet knows not to intricate in your life. You love your freedom but wouldn’t mind a few loving and caring messages. You want a gentleman but yet at times he can behave a little rough to add spice to your sex life. You want a travel partner when you hate to eat alone in a 5 stars hotel across the region. But importantly.. You want it total discreet because you want to continue to build your corporate life or any other personal reasons.

Who am I ? An gentleman in early 40 with the above attributes that may draw your interest. Not a hunk but definitley no huge beer belly ;); born with a very pleasant looks and well groom. Have the capacity to enjoy a little of fine living and travel, but still yet to achieve the luxurious lifestyle like of a billionair.

Who am I looking for ? A woman between 28 to 45, not standing above 170 and should weight under 55. You are a confident lady, and know what you wants in life. After reading and feel you are the one I looking for, perhaps you should drop me a pm :)

Ladyrain
25-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Omg.. Are you real? :D

Lexus118
25-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Where you Copy those NONSENSE from?
Just Say you want a Fxxk Buddy, Short and Sharp!

jasdude
25-06-2012, 05:35 PM

Thanks bro for the points! will return the favour tomorrow. Cheers

benz180
25-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Omg.. Are you real? :D

Yes I am ;)

Lexus118
25-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks bro for the points! will return the favour tomorrow. Cheers
Thanks BRUDDER, Cheers!

benz
25-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Wow a wordsmith. But it is really kinda of long winded. Better to be direct to the point.

IBCBen
25-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Well at least he is specific.

I rather have this kind of post then "I looking for a female FB, pm me"

TS, good luck in your search. :)

benz180
25-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Well at least he is specific.

I rather have this kind of post then "I looking for a female FB, pm me"

TS, good luck in your search. :)

Thanks - I reckon everyone has he or her own style. Hopefully able to find the right one, with the same mindset and goals in life.

Wish me luck.. ;)

beachboii
25-06-2012, 11:08 PM
that's a nice one...he has a goal...

pmlee
25-06-2012, 11:24 PM

bro, i like your style, but some girl may like ts's NONSENSE post:D

ColourBlindx2
25-06-2012, 11:30 PM
English seemed cheem at first glance. Then the grammar mistakes scream at me. I think i can go be a teacher in the nearest neighbourhood school.

And since we have so many perverted principals coming out, i am sure they will employ me.

May you find your...............companion who appreciates your efforts.

Peace out!

Colourblind f

benz180
26-06-2012, 09:43 AM
English seemed cheem at first glance. Then the grammar mistakes scream at me. I think i can go be a teacher in the nearest neighbourhood school.

And since we have so many perverted principals coming out, i am sure they will employ me.

May you find your...............companion who appreciates your efforts.

Peace out!

Colourblind f

Yeah, I should have Vigorously checked through before hitting on the submit button, my apologies.

Thank you for the well wishes...:D

godric
26-06-2012, 10:37 AM

Yeah agree with you :) cut the long story short

HiddenAngel
26-06-2012, 12:58 PM
How come when a female write a lengthy and personal introduction no one seems to complain much but when a guy writes it, we will say rubbish, just say u wan a FB etc?

Anyway, good luck to TS for his seach, you know what you want and am sure there's someone out in SBF can match them. ;)

benz180
26-06-2012, 04:50 PM
How come when a female write a lengthy and personal introduction no one seems to complain much but when a guy writes it, we will say rubbish, just say u wan a FB etc?

Anyway, good luck to TS for his seach, you know what you want and am sure there's someone out in SBF can match them. ;)

Hi Angel... Thanks ;) !!

Hopefully some wonderful woman will appreciated and have a similar mindset and expectations.