PDA

View Full Version : The Lackluster Commercial Sex Scene - A PLEA

The_Hustler
11-01-2005, 02:22 PM
I've been thinking and deducing the apparent reasons for the lackluster Legalised Commercial Sex Scenes.

Noteworthy is the strong influx of freelancers, PRCs and illegal foreign talents all ever so ready and available right to our doorsteps.

But I'm not here to bring dispute nor comparisons to competitions.

What is worrying is that the forum has unintentionally become a advertising and marketing tool for the commercial sex scene, to the extend of inflicting undesirable effects onto it. FRs and various discussions about a certain working girl is alright, in a way it shares and keeps interested bonkers aware. Hell it can be interesting reading the FRs surely!

BUT…. I’m here to dissuade you guys from “Pre-advertising”. Way before a fresh girl arrives, it is ok to discuss within the houses itself…but IT SHOULD NOT BE PROMOTED HERE cos the new girl have not even acquire her License! Your excitement and hype on announcing it here might not be good after all. Understand?

NEXT… sadly but surely, Western counterparts…with their typical hypocrisy… have not spared the sword and often labeled Singapore as a Core Prostitution Centre. Why? Have you ever wondered? Ludicrous it may be, but looking at the style and culture we guys have been openly discussing about commercial sex…explicit details and such… it’s no wonder we’ve been put in the bad light by them. You may argue about Westerners being far worst than us… yes…agreed… but bear in mind that their openness DO NOT touch on the agenda of commercial sex… which sadly, is perceive as human trafficking.

On this topic, it can be interesting to know that our government is full of Pride. Anything that hurt the image of the country…they’ll be ever ready to wipe it off. Thus it makes more logical sense that the current slow flow of new working girls could be caused by this. Make sense?

I hope and ask for the cooperation of all the cheongsters and samsters alike, to withhold your urges in posting stuffs that may unintentionally cause more problems in future. In summary, think before we post.

Thanks,
The Hustler

milkman
11-01-2005, 03:18 PM
clap... clap... clap...

great post bro.

take care.

cbjuiceyumseng
11-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Agreed, i am one of the guilty party. Sometimes i post things that might be controversial. I like to apologize for that. Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers,
Cbjuiceyumseng :D

lawry
11-01-2005, 04:15 PM
You may argue about Westerners being far worst than us… yes…agreed… but bear in mind that their openness DO NOT touch on the agenda of commercial sex… which sadly, is perceive as human trafficking.

huh? how about holland?? ang mo country also.. their discussion on thai gals on their forum.. how to score and how to avoid certain things..
their internal discussion on china gals, viet gals, thai gals, indo gals..

example,

"hey mate, u cant believe how easy are those cina ladies in china. I have just came back from a trip from shanghai a week back.. during my stay in shanghai, these china gals come to me like bees to honey mate.. and golly, they really tried to satisfy u on bed.. etc..." thats their usual conversation within their own white group... ever heard a Ang mo Senior VP of a MNC telling u how nice, soft and big breast the korean gals have and the excitment he has during his KTV trip in korea.. I have. :D

when it comes to sex.. all same same lah.. playboy... etc.. penthouse.. etc.. all talks about sex..

just tat u dont belong to their circle, they dont discuss it with u..

so no worries lah.. talk and fuck.. life's short..

2dv8
11-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Great post bro... so agree with you but reckon its a catch 22 situation.

As much as pre-arrivals here should not be openly discussed on this or any other public mediums yet on the other hand, our societal framework create a vacum pressure that drives us to constantly seek new outlets for release; this be it food, sex, 4d etc

We salivate over the many options available yet the ever-on-going quest for the one new experience, hopefully better than the last, will not stop until circumstances force us to do so.

Leave alone our lusts and ever-present need to release stress and wants, the word commercial describe the on going battle for each bro's money... as you said, there are more fls, wls, and whatnots available with each succeeding day... but it is not parallel with the available dollars the bros combined could do.

So, catch 22...

cbjuiceyumseng
11-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Yeap, brothers Lawry and 2DV8 also correct. Catch22 also. No choice. As long there is talk, there is gossip. :D

The_Hustler
11-01-2005, 04:29 PM
huh? how about holland?? ang mo country also.. their discussion on thai gals on their forum.. how to score and how to avoid certain things..
their internal discussion on china gals, viet gals, thai gals, indo gals..

example,

"hey mate, u cant believe how easy are those cina ladies in china. I have just came back from a trip from shanghai a week back.. during my stay in shanghai, these china gals come to me like bees to honey mate.. and golly, they really tried to satisfy u on bed.. etc..." thats their usual conversation within their own white group... ever heard a Ang mo Senior VP of a MNC telling u how nice, soft and big breast the korean gals have and the excitment he has during his KTV trip in korea.. I have. :D

when it comes to sex.. all same same lah.. playboy... etc.. penthouse.. etc.. all talks about sex..

just tat u dont belong to their circle, they dont discuss it with u..

so no worries lah.. talk and fuck.. life's short..

I have already stressed about the Westerners and their hypocrisy... why are you still harbouring on the fact that they discuss it? We all know it's a Big eat Small world out there... and my stand here is that the Singapore Government just do not like the fact that the biggies are chiding and pointing fingers at our little island nation.

I'm asking for all of us to collaborate and do as much as we can to improve the scene... if you can't...so be it. I'm not asking for ur arguments nor "life's short" philosophy etc... It just worries me that the legalised scene is controlled extensively and we should just chip in a bit and see if we can improve the situation.

I couldn't care less if you guys have the luxury of indulging in FLs, PRCs etc... that's your perogative. There are still a big lot of faithful cat40,80 & 150 diehards who're deprived of better sex.

Lastly, I hope u calmly think and understand the graveness of the matter.

Life's short... improve on it.
The Hustler

cbjuiceyumseng
11-01-2005, 04:34 PM
I have already stressed about the Westerners and their hypocrisy... why are you still harbouring on the fact that they discuss it? We all know it's a Big eat Small world out there... and my stand here is that the Singapore Government just do not like the fact that the biggies are chiding and pointing fingers at our little island nation.

I'm asking for all of us to collaborate and do as much as we can to improve the scene... if you can't...so be it. I'm not asking for ur arguments nor "life's short" philosophy etc... It just worries me that the legalised scene is controlled extensively and we should just chip in a bit and see if we can improve the situation.

I couldn't care less if you guys have the luxury of indulging in FLs, PRCs etc... that's your perogative. There are still a big lot of faithful cat40,80 & 150 diehards who're deprived of better sex.

Life's short... improve on it.
The Hustler

Actually is it because of the "red light hub factor" as mentioned by the angmohs that prompt goverment to control the 40,80,150 so tightly? I heard of another reason but it seems silly so not posting. :confused:

The_Hustler
11-01-2005, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=2dv8]Great post bro... so agree with you but reckon its a catch 22 situation..QUOTE]

Well said bro, indeed a Catch 22 situation.

That's why I'm willing to forefront and try salvage the problem to my best extend in reminding one and all to post with responsibilty. That's the least we could do right?? At least...there wont be any regrets should the entire commercial sex scene dies off.

Well, the authorities could simply do that... and keep one eye shut on the illegal ongoings... least they can claim that it's beyond their control to allow foreigners in. It's the legalised industry that they can control... well if they have given us the leeway...least we could do is reciprocate...agreed?

Recalled sometime back..the arrival of Zhi Yi left a deep impression when there was even Live Report on her day-to-day movements. And Tommy's and a few OKTs new girls were already promoted even before they could pass the authorities... sadly to be rejected. And u could say we're guilty of it. Worst of... cases of spilling the beans about sightings of working girls in outings with SG guys...certains girls allowing Raw etc.... haizzzzz.....

Responsibly,
The Hustler

cbjuiceyumseng
11-01-2005, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=2dv8]Great post bro... so agree with you but reckon its a catch 22 situation..QUOTE]

Well said bro, indeed a Catch 22 situation.

That's why I'm willing to forefront and try salvage the problem to my best extend in reminding one and all to post with responsibilty. That's the least we could do right?? At least...there wont be any regrets should the entire commercial sex scene dies off.

Well, the authorities could simply do that... and keep one eye shut on the illegal ongoings... least they can claim that it's beyond their control to allow foreigners in. It's the legalised industry that they can control... well if they have given us the leeway...least we could do is reciprocate...agreed?

Recalled sometime back..the arrival of Zhi Yi left a deep impression when there was even Live Report on her day-to-day movements. And Tommy's and a few OKTs new girls were already promoted even before they could pass the authorities... sadly to be rejected. And u could say we're guilty of it. Worst of... cases of spilling the beans about sightings of working girls in outings with SG guys...certains girls allowing Raw etc.... haizzzzz.....

Responsibly,
The Hustler

Sigh..liao gai, liao gai. :(

lawry
11-01-2005, 04:55 PM

Responsibly,
The Hustler

oh tat.. pai seh.. its responsible posting.. ohh.. i c.. pai seh.. england not good.. well.. sometime.. its some samster who wan to show off to the world that they know alot of info in gL or FL or etc.. these show off will ask everybody and anybody and post it here... u and i know who they are.. to these ppl... yes.. they are making life difficult.. and i believe they should get their act right..

i tot u say.. dont post anything or talk about any commercial sex thingy.. but post it respobsibly i totally support with my 2 hands and 2 legs..

The_Hustler
11-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Sigh..liao gai, liao gai. :(

Dun be sad bro, u have certainly my admiration for growing and understanding the sex industry compared to ur earlier days of post as-and-when-you-like. And the fact that u're a cat150 lover is undeniable... just be mindful lah...n u'll have more CBYamSengJuice to drink!!!

Slurrrrpp!
The Hustler

The_Hustler
11-01-2005, 05:00 PM
i tot u say.. dont post anything or talk about any commercial sex thingy.. but post it respobsibly i totally support with my 2 hands and 2 legs..

Yep, it's sometimes hard to control the urges when News and Juicy details are found out. But it has proven not to be Positive here in the Commercial sex scene liao. As I have put it... legal scenes are controlled and authorities can do whatever they want... but for the illegal FLs... it's rather difficult cos it's still a Cat Mouse game... thus I couldn't be bothered bout the bitching going on there.

Thanks for understanding... u never support with ur Penis meh??

Of Penises & Cats,
The Hustler

Luna
11-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Bro Hustler, your point had been noted. Thanks for enlightening us. :)

KGB_LK
11-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Bro Hustler has a very poignant pt there and allow me a forum newbie to add my piece. Are we not thankful of the savory delights of cat 150 , can we not be our own source of destruction by posting lucid private details of what wls do outside gl.

What these gals do outside are non of our business and outside their job, they are jus any other lady and not a wl. For those who just want to post the truth here, may i ask u this, what is ur purpose??? For those who conjure it up, ditto to you, take ur agenda somewhere else. I read with great amusement how "deeply" one bro here love this wl and want to win back her love but had no qualms abt "revealing" her identity.

Everyone who post here has their agenda, some's agenda is to help genuiely, some with an ego to boast(we have 2 moblogs here literally), some constantly keep this forum updated because most of us are fr the delphi days and hate to see the once vibrant and selfless sharing of info turn into a ruckus of bain
postings here.

But agenda with vengence are greatly detrimental to the geylang scene. To such people, why do u step into gl in the first place, YES it is to seek carnal sextisfaction. Leave your emotion aside, fcuk and fcuk off, not fuck and be fucked.

Yours Sincerely
KGB

HauntedSex
12-01-2005, 12:04 PM
I've been thinking and deducing the apparent reasons for the lackluster Legalised Commercial Sex Scenes.

But I'm not here to bring dispute nor comparisons to competitions.

Thanks,
The Hustler

Helo Br Hustler,

Long Time no see, How's life?

Before I start giving my 3 cents' worth of options, I'll like to highlight that i'm not here to start a war of debates or threatfighting. It's just purely my point of views.

Regarding the declining of legalised Commerical Sex trade in GL, There are some points that I had noted:

1) Increasing of illegal commerical Sex. Compared to 3-4 years back, The price for illegal sex had decrease from around $200-$300 to a mere $50-80. There also increase of various types of girls to suit brothers' need. Since many S'poreans had their pay cut since year 2002, will they still go for cat 150? some more price can be neg. Even OKTs themselves go for these illegal bonk. Do u remember that u was once a 'victim' of those PDMM, Bro Hustler?

2) Duration time for cat 40 decrease from 45 min to 25-30 min, and quality and number of cat 40 girls dropped, forcing many 'bonkers' to look for cheaper, longer duration time bonks.

3) Increase in STD, HIV/AIDS cases create fear among Bonkers include myself.

4) Government policies. Whether due to the decreasing birth rate or reducing health cost, the government had realised that they had to maintain a 'good, clean' country in SEA. Also, those cat 150 gals do not pay tax (correct me if i'm wrong) it won't hurt them if these cat 150 leave for greener pasture. It does hurt them when these gals bring the $$ back to their country and spent r keep $$ there.

Although we thought that our forum contributed channels for these illegal sex trade, I feel that it does a little or no effect on these trade, as many bonkers in GL are mainly old, retired or not internet-savvy men.

Lastly, Sex is sex. A good bonk is a good bonk, and it will attact sex-craz men , whether it is legal or illegal.

It drives me crazy,
HauntedSex

The_Hustler
12-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Helo Br Hustler,

Long Time no see, How's life?

Before I start giving my 3 cents' worth of options, I'll like to highlight that i'm not here to start a war of debates or threatfighting. It's just purely my point of views.

Regarding the declining of legalised Commerical Sex trade in GL, There are some points that I had noted:

1) The price for illegal sex had decrease from around $200-$300 to a mere $50-80. There also increase of various types of girls to suit brothers' need. Since many S'poreans had their pay cut since year 2002, will they still go for cat 150? some more price can be neg. Do u remember that u was once a 'victim' of those PDMM, Bro Hustler?

I already stressed that I'm not here to compare the FLs with the legalised girls....why harp on it? Anyway, let's be frank about it... the FLs in terms of service, cant even hold a candle to the fair ladies of the cat150. So it's a different ballgame altogether. Yes...Victim I was... but bear in mind that my splurging on the MMs...was comparable to the cat150s...no cutbacks on it. BTW, there's a big contrast between PDMMs & Young Nubile MMs hor!!! :eek:

Although we thought that our forum contributed channels for these illegal sex trade, I feel that it does a little or no effect on these trade, as many bonkers in GL are mainly old, retired or not internet-savvy men.

Again, I need to highlight to the likes of you the power of the Forum. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE and think this is a vocal playground where words come and go un-noticed. Ur fav OKT should be able to tell you the influence it has waxed all over... including his unsuccessful attempt to bring in new girls..I'll not elaborate...I have my dilemma. PM me if u're kaypoh to know.

It drives me crazy,
HauntedSex

Legally & Sanely,
The Hustler

cumming
12-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Oh Hustler, the wise one.. what do you suggest then ? It was never a win-win situation, and it would never will...

You are wrong when you say FL ain't comparable to CAT150.. there are many gems out there.. i once tried a MM at only $50, but the service is good, with bbbj, cat-bath and a good sex.. You have to be at the right place and right time, same with CAT150...

We are not going back in times... there will always be pros and cons with internet.. like it or not, its here for stay..

The_Hustler
12-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Bro Cumming,

I was comparing in generic terms about the level of service. 80% good service from cat150 as compared to 20% PRCs...agreed?

As again, I know the limitations of what I can or cannot do. I know I cannot enforce... but by at least starting a thread to remind bros to be more mindful... u never know...could help in a way or another. I just dun want to see the authorities using the forum as an excuse for not allowing new girls in for our pleasures. Right? No??

Let's do our part then,
The Hustler

poolhot.
12-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Bro Cumming,

I was comparing in generic terms about the level of service. 80% good service from cat150 as compared to 20% PRCs...agreed?

As again, I know the limitations of what I can or cannot do. I know I cannot enforce... but by at least starting a thread to remind bros to be more mindful... u never know...could help in a way or another. I just dun want to see the authorities using the forum as an excuse for not allowing new girls in for our pleasures. Right? No??

Let's do our part then,
The Hustler

I not here to debate as my england no fight wiz yrs.

level of service - Got to disagree as one man meat is another man posion.

In fact the case of Pre-advertising - If I am not wrong it was encourage by the OKTs to do so as to promote their houses. So no blame should go to anyone.

Licenced WL - Sammy been around for ages. In fact the forum has been kinda quiet as regards to Cat150 So had AV allow the gals to come in they would done so long ago. Doubt there anything to do wiz FLs.

Fls has been here ages since the 1st health centre open. its just that now there more other countries FL coming in to SG so Dun agree that they should be stop as we got a freedom to choose who we wish to bonk.

Wat the OKTs can do is come up wiz certain marketing to make it more attractive for us to go. maybe that where U can come in & help. haha

Lastly - Confirm yr ding dong bell is back. Yr Ah Hia & me just saw her. Isnt she one of yr better FL bonk? :D

Cheers & free la Kopi leh.

infinitiumus
12-01-2005, 11:37 PM
serioulsy, the level of activity in GL150 has dropped quite a bit over the years - especially in the last 2 years. It never quite recover from the worldcup 2002 and sars.

Sad to say, irregardless of what we do here - pre-promotion or otherwise - it looks like the decline of GL150 is inevitable. Look at the number of post/views in GL vs other threads.

Personally, I am only visiting GL like once a blue moon - for lack of better choice.

And I believe the government is quite happy to leave it as it is.

HauntedSex
13-01-2005, 10:19 AM
Bro Cumming,

Let's do our part then,
The Hustler

Relax Bro, again the root cause of this problem is always the $$. NO $$, NO Honey!! This is just like buying a car, if you can afford a expensive one, who will buy a cheaper one? Well though there's less gal coming into the GL scene,it's something we, common ppl, cannot control. It's maybe a blessing in disguse, we have more time to spend with our family, Girlfrends, works, and maybe more healhier kopi session with kaki.

Maybe the next election, We can vote Bro huslter!! :D

So, when u had time for kopi, my treat!!
HauntedSex

The_Hustler
14-01-2005, 06:32 PM
I not here to debate as my england no fight wiz yrs.

My England also not so powderful...no excuses for no arguments pls.

In fact the case of Pre-advertising - If I am not wrong it was encourage by the OKTs to do so as to promote their houses. So no blame should go to anyone.

I never lay claims that the OKTs are to be blame. Samsters without brains are merely their marketing tools.... the line can be drawn if fellow samsters wishes to coperate and do so.

Licenced WL - Sammy been around for ages. In fact the forum has been kinda quiet as regards to Cat150 So had AV allow the gals to come in they would done so long ago. Doubt there anything to do wiz FLs.

Remember the Zhi Yi incident?? Noticed that after all the hype...new girls are finding it harder to get their yellow cards. I was in KL recently and found out that there're tons of girls wanting to come here... but was not given the green light. FLs?? I already say that it's a cat mouse game...AV has cant control the amount of 'tourists' coming in... thus they casted pressure on the legalised scene...understand?

Fls has been here ages since the 1st health centre open. its just that now there more other countries FL coming in to SG so Dun agree that they should be stop as we got a freedom to choose who we wish to bonk.

Since when did I say that they should be stopped?? Making strange assumtions eh? Why do u guys keeping harping on the FL issue when my very first post indicated that I'm not here to debate on FLs? It's the legalised scene that's been hurt and I'm merely reminding samsters to be more mindful... so as to perhaps see an improvement on the new arrivals.

Wat the OKTs can do is come up wiz certain marketing to make it more attractive for us to go. maybe that where U can come in & help. haha

Nah, my expertise would not allow me to be in this crossfire situation. I'd rather be a happy and mindful bonker.

Lastly - Confirm yr ding dong bell is back. Yr Ah Hia & me just saw her. Isnt she one of yr better FL bonk? :D

Yep, saw her... still as wild as ever.

Cheers & free la Kopi leh.

This situation is somewhat like the Tsunami situation... we simple mortals cannot stop or save those departed ones. But by chipping in a little bit... we could probably be saving more from dying... u never know!

Kopi? Ur call....not mine.

PoolStrike,
The Hustler

KGB_LK
14-01-2005, 08:43 PM
May I humbly suggest something (laugh at me if bros here think I'm naive).

how abt the mod for this section (bro sam or whoever) duly delete any such info as pertaining to the problem hustler had brought up. Which means all info on gal who has not started wrk should be deleted, including situation that the gal had got her pass but still not officially working yet so as to prevent situations of any form of "advertising".

of course mods are doing a service to this forum on their free time and wont be here 24/7 but any kind of deterence is better than none.

naively
Its me

cuntking
20-01-2005, 12:37 AM
bro hustler, long time no hear you in here, you cum in only write so deep deep things.... me catch no balls leh .... free to meet for kopi in GL then you tell in singlish? :p

KGB_LK
20-01-2005, 01:24 AM
bro hustler, long time no hear you in here, you cum in only write so deep deep things.... me catch no balls leh .... free to meet for kopi in GL then you tell in singlish? :p

bro king, me england also no gd, but in summary i think wat bro hustler say is; yes to fr after the fcuk, but no to pre fr to create awareness b4 the ger start working.

The_Hustler
20-01-2005, 01:40 AM
bro king, me england also no gd, but in summary i think wat bro hustler say is; yes to fr after the fcuk, but no to pre fr to create awareness b4 the ger start working.

Here's 8 pts to keep ur Engrand going... bwhahaha. Well done, u uncoded my secret message...kekeke.

Girl not yet come...anyhow KPKB... NOT OK
Girl come liao... go try n give FR....OK
Girl cum liao... shiok...well done!

Fuck liao...FR.... OK
Fuck liao... too intimate n unauthorised details... put in FR...NOT OK
Fuck liao...busybody n post 'out of room' details....NOT OK

Cum Let's Fuck!
The Hustler

KGB_LK
20-01-2005, 01:57 AM
6pts only leh keke, but nonetheless, you make me realise why i always fail the summary part for my GP :( hahaha

The_Hustler
20-01-2005, 02:12 AM
6pts only leh keke, but nonetheless, you make me realise why i always fail the summary part for my GP :( hahaha

Ahhhh....Communications breakdown.... part of our incoherrancy with GP. Sorry...was referring to ur reputation points rather than my 6pt summary...hehe.

I can see ur excitment now that the good ol girls are starting to stream back... down boy...down boy!

Woof! Yippee!
The Hustler

KGB_LK
20-01-2005, 03:30 AM
Ahhhh....Communications breakdown.... part of our incoherrancy with GP. Sorry...was referring to ur reputation points rather than my 6pt summary...hehe.

my heartfelt gratitute, should we meet in gl, kopi on me hee hee. too bad my desktop crashed on me. couldnt recall the email i used to sign up my old nick of many yrs. now boh power leh kekeke

Alas, but its not important. one identity behind many nicks is better than many nicks behind one identity(aka irritating clones)......

iceman
21-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Tks to brother Hustler for initiating this useful discussion..beats watching the parliament debate on TV...hahaha.

I dunno what criteria the AV uses to issue the passes. But if baffles me why the AV would want to tighten the supply in the legal channel when the FLs are running wild...Limiting the legal supply will just drive bonkers underground to seek alternatives from the illegal market..

From simple economics perspective, if the AV really wants to regulate and control the commercial sex market, shouldn't they enlarge the legal supply channel to meet consumers' demand? With the current situation where demand outstrips supply, it's little wonder the FLs are coming in hordes and the illegal market is thriving, despite frequent raids and fines by the AV.

Just my RP0.02 worth....Of course, they AVs probably have many other considerations and many masters to report to.....political and western hypocrates notwithstanding..

BTW, I hv not been in this forum long enough to know what happen to Zhi Yi and the other sagas that cause AV to react adversely..but I fully support Bro Hustler's plea on the need for us to exercise restrain in what we post in this forum and refrain from divulging personal details of the WLs or spread rumours, which will just be a disservice to ourselves.

Zerocool301
21-01-2005, 12:28 PM
Just a point for the AV to consider: Maybe they can issue licenses for PRC houses (maybe new cat, CAT75), and also licenses for new houses for these PRC WLs... That will improve the variety in this colourful area. It beats having so many unlicensed FLs prowling the streets.

hoodlum
22-01-2005, 05:21 AM
First off, Hustler has a point on irresponsible postings that have dire consequences on the legal WLs.

That said, whether the lacklustre commercial sex scene (bottomline: slower business) was due to that mentioned by Hustler, I don't know... Me no Sherlock Holmes nor KS Wong.

What I know and would like to share is the perspective from the consumer... oops, the bonker, punter or whatever you like to call it. Again that's subjective and the below points are my personal views.

1. It's all about $... balancing between affordability and libido
Simply put, I have a limited monthly budget for bonking but unfortunately, not so limited libido, which tends to or forces me to stretch my limited budget and sometimes imagination to accomodate my libido. If I need 2 bonks a week, fro example, and assuming I went to the tilt with Cat150, I would be severely stretched financially. Budget and 'gian' factors are stubborn animals, strictly non-negotiable... keke. Hence for me, Cat150 is out of the equation, not by choice but rather by the $ factor. That brings me to point 2.

2. Options
Personally, I have amble options, options that are easier on the wallet and not necessarily on the service levels. And due to my working trips to neighbouring countries, the options have widened. Same budget, more options and often cheaper. A friend used to tell me... 'every week we have fresh stocks... legal WLs can wait. They will be here what.'

In a nutshell, we may be witnessing a changing consumer pattern caused by economics on the one hand, and cheaper (read: not necessary lower service level) alternatives on the other. In fact, this trend started since the eagles landed.

economic meal
hoodlum

Shuaige
18-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Well, in a nutshell, you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. :)

ABCinSG
18-02-2005, 01:42 PM
On this topic, it can be interesting to know that our government is full of Pride. Anything that hurt the image of the country…they’ll be ever ready to wipe it off. Thus it makes more logical sense that the current slow flow of new working girls could be caused by this. Make sense?

First off, I have to agree with most of the post, and I am sorry if I did post anything that is covered by The_Hustler.

However, about Singapore wiping out prostitution, that is grounds for debate. I personally feel that if Singapore was to operate solely on a moral level, that would happen, and probably had quite awhile back.

But, of course, there is more to the government then meets the eye. Singapore, it seems, seem to be more income orietated, with morals a close second. Which means, they probably wouldn't totally ban prostitution (kinda difficult really, you are talking about one of the oldest professions ever existed), but they would probably make it difficult to get such services.

Take smoking for example. Instead of wiping out one of the main tax generating things totally, they just increase the price instead, which would do two things. 1) Stop smokers from smoking/minors from picking it up 2) Earn more from current smokers.

But in general, yes, I sure don't want to go back to the states and have people coming up to me asking about the "services" in Singapore amongst other things.

dragko
18-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Two cents from me.

If it is left to me to decide whether to "open" up the market more, or close down the trade is a very diffcult one.

some of the considerations.

One, we are still dependent on foreign labour (be it white or blue collar), and the blue collars (workers) are 100% here without their partners. So need to provide means for them to offload their urge, to reduce risk of them disturbing the local and innocent girls. Just imagine yourself in their shoes, not in a jail but will end up in jail soon or later. This also true for local single man.

Two, market must be kept small, with our relative small market already famous in other country. If allowed to expand, will become a country that is only know for sex trade. No offence to our nearby countries, but it is a fact.

Maybe that is why singapore is officially declaring that we have prostitution, but have legal procedure for this trade.

shan
18-02-2005, 11:01 PM
it is a great discussion here

i can give some points abt this issue

official
1. they are more or less diease free
2. Govt may think because of this Singaporean not getting married and having childern
3. fuck n forget ... even if u regular them

unofficial
1. we would not abt their history and of course diease
2. not every one choose FLs, so chance of getting singapore men getting is higher ( i am that kind of man who never prefers FLs ... had a great fear and affraid of booking hotel under my ic!!!) ....
3. chance of choosing any gals are higher and having them as friend for a week or two weeks higher ... some of bros here hv good friends ... i am not commenting is it good or not ...

being myself a foreighner i feel bette with Official WLs and houses that makes things clear ... if need sex i will go n get, that is it!!! ... no need to even go to massage or escort service of FLs or looking fiercely at the gal next door hahaha!!! ... by doing that i need concentrate on sex for at most one hour and go back to my work peacefully ... is it not beautiful!!!....

perth, sydney, NY, amsterdam, batam and even in KL and mumbai ... sex is always there ... official sex also there ... i think sg more efficient in this business too!!! ... people like me are here in this forum means it is efficient too ... i would not discuss these things any where else!!!

sorrie bros if my engrish no good!!!

salute!

my 2 cents ... will post if i come across more

so AV pls help to maintain these official WLs than unofficial WLs

Gandalf
06-03-2005, 01:43 PM
TOT IS HOULD CONTRIBUTE HERE BECOS THE 150 SCENE DAMN BAD....

LAST 2 YEARS SO MANY RETIRE HOW MANY JOIN LESS THAN 8 OR LESS.

3 HOUSES CLOSE DOWN LAST YR NOW WILLIE one of the better biz house also merge wit julie...cannt tahan rental..

no new 150s the old 150s now kwailan attitude....the average girls a few yrs back considered pretty now...

10 yrs ago 150s downgrade to 80s once they get older 50% NOW WHERE GOT..IMAGINE SO MANY 150S 30 PLUS YRS....AB SINGTEL EMELD...JIALAT...

NO CHOICE WENT TO MEIMEIS BUT POLICE CATCH .....

HAVE TO FLY CHINA NOT CHEAP AND GOT ONLY SO MUCH TIME...

HOW../ maybe the increase in rapes and molestations last few yrs got to do with this decline in g ..

Thai Rak Thai
13-05-2007, 12:54 AM
i thinks dis is good for readin :)

Red_Perrier1099
13-05-2007, 01:06 AM
i thinks dis is good for readin :)

I think you got nothing better to do, keep digging up old threads.

Thai Rak Thai
13-05-2007, 01:22 AM
I think you got nothing better to do, keep digging up old threads. is it? then i will zap u shortly 2 make up my boredom...2 bad i can onli do that ONCE

Red_Perrier1099
13-05-2007, 02:07 AM
is it? then i will zap u shortly 2 make up my boredom...2 bad i can onli do that ONCE

thanks for letting me know. i will get my buddies to zap u back. :D

Doomas
29-05-2007, 04:10 AM
My coupla cents' worth.

1. Market driven.

Diff strokes, diff blokes. FRs and ads allow us to make an informed choice of our target of lust. This FR abt big boobs, I like so I whack. That ad abt Polish babes, I like so I whack. To some of us, even $40 is a fair sum of money. An online forum-supervised database makes our choices much easier as well as informs us which FL provides terrible service, thus saving us precious $$$.

2. Government approach

In this current fad of government bashing, it is all too tempting to accuse the govt of being income oriented in their approach to prostitution. I used to work quite closely with a particular high ranking govt official and gleaned a few nuggets of relevant info. IMO, I think their approach is correct and necessarily pragmatic in wanting to legalise prostitution. Prostitution is indeed a prob getting too large to handle; legalise it and you get back control. Works to our benefit too. We get a wide choice of gals who we can safely assume go for medical checks. If the govt wants to make a buck out of it, so be it. Heck, I would have peace of mind bonking, as what Sam describes, a govt approved broad.

3. International opinion

We need not be bothered by what foreign countries say abt our prostitution issue. We have SBF, they have World Sex Guide. Who's the moral criminal here? If you notice, the most fervent accuser often has the most disorderly house. The West may decry our so-called appalling situation but what abt their own house? An entire bloc with present problems of racism, breakdown of civil society, drugs etc. I'd say our prostitution prob is no prob at all.

I may have my grouses with the current government but when push comes to shove, I have enough faith in them that they will show the diplomatic middle finger to anyone who intrudes onto our sovereignty. The Michael Fay and Flor Contemplacion debacles come to mind here. In any case, can you imagine a country with a President who lied abt getting a blowjob lecturing us about morals?

My take: the situation is just fine as it is. Let us not continue to carry the burden in our minds when we have already left it by the river bank.

Philosphical,
Doomas

zyxel01
06-06-2007, 12:36 PM
My coupla cents' worth.

1. Market driven.

Diff strokes, diff blokes. FRs and ads allow us to make an informed choice of our target of lust. This FR abt big boobs, I like so I whack. That ad abt Polish babes, I like so I whack. ...

3. International opinion

We need not be bothered by what foreign countries say abt our prostitution issue. We have SBF, they have World Sex Guide. Who's the moral criminal here? If you notice, the most fervent accuser often has the most disorderly house. The West may decry our so-called appalling situation but what abt their own house? An entire bloc with present problems of racism, breakdown of civil society, drugs etc. I'd say our prostitution prob is no prob at all.

I may have my grouses with the current government but when push comes to shove, I have enough faith in them that they will show the diplomatic middle finger to anyone who intrudes onto our sovereignty. The Michael Fay and Flor Contemplacion debacles come to mind here. In any case, can you imagine a country with a President who lied abt getting a blowjob lecturing us about morals?

My take: the situation is just fine as it is. Let us not continue to carry the burden in our minds when we have already left it by the river bank.

Philosphical,
Doomas

Wah bro Doomas, very good. Good FRs and good write-ups.

Too bad, with the new rep system, cannot up you, too late already...

Cheers!
zyxel

noname123
06-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Wah bro Doomas, very good. Good FRs and good write-ups.

Too bad, with the new rep system, cannot up you, too late already...

Cheers!
zyxel

Ho say bo zyxel...remember me or not har....:rolleyes:

zyxel01
06-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Ho say bo zyxel...remember me or not har....:rolleyes:

Please enlighten me. Saw your nick before, but just cannot recall.

Cheers!
zyxel

Midnightiger
06-06-2007, 02:22 PM

Lastly, I hope u calmly think and understand the graveness of the matter.

Responsibly,
The Hustler

Allow me to give my newbie 2 cents worth.

First of all, I must really say "WOW!" "A PLEA?"

The terms you used! The reasons you gave! One would think that the Singapore Government will be giving you a medal on the coming National Day!

I would understand perfectly if your objective was to help Sammyboy Forum remain out in the Internet for as long as possible. I would understand if your concerns were that "uncontrolled" posts here would be detrimental to the livelihood of SBF since AV might be monitoring the forums. But to salvage the "legalized" sex trade? C'mon you really think the so-called illegal trades will eventually forced the "legal" ones to go bust? Give me a break!

Moreover, the way you put it, the "graveness" of the matter... "WOW!" It is as if, you had a cabinet discussion with the government and came out with a patriotic vision "to forefront & salvage" the problem as it "worries you". I'm sure the government is backing you in this noble cause all the way!

MAN.... you the "CAN" man...

PS: I'm sure to be zapped for this post but I couldn't help it :D

cheapskate
06-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Commercial sex scene is tied to the health of the economy. Good times good business bad times no business