PDA

View Full Version : My First FR in BKK

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 10:55 AM
This is my first time writing a FR in this board after have been reading so many good ones ... hope to share some of my "happiness" in LOS to all bros here ...

DAY #1
was in BKK on 31st around noon ... my thai friend was suppose to pick me up at the airport but he has a last minute meeting to attend .. so cannot make it ... nabermind lar .. can always take a taxi to hotel ..
KNN ... the queue for the taxi was about 30 persons deep and taxis was not coming regularly .. only one taxi appear in about 10 minutes ...
do some sum ... one taxi 10 minutes .. 15 taxis 150 minutes ...
no way i am going to wait that long ...
no choice .. get the limousine taxi .. cost me 550bahts .. KNN ..
normal taxi only cost about 200bahts ...

later my thai friend told me that there are some kind of cartel control going on at the airport taxi ...
when there's a heavy of passengers landed in BKK airport .. the normal taxis will not be available so easily ... by doing that .. passengers who cannot wait will have no clternative but to take the airport limousine taxis ..
not sure how true is this but as i was getting into the limousine ..
i can see a long queue of empty taxis station at the rear end of the airport ..
wonder what are they doing there ??? sunbathing ???

anyway, reached my hotel (Palazzo) about 20 minutes later ...
check in and after putting my luggages, head straight to MBK by MRT ...
MBK have always been my favourite shopping/hangout area for me in BKK ...

Go for a face spa and foot massage lasting about 90miuntes ..
so refreshing after that ... walk around MBK .. and as usual .. always so crowded
checked out the happening and bought a SIM card for local use ..
after a couple hours walking around, the feet got tired and go for a foot massage before meeting my thai friend for dinner ...
after dinner, we head to Club Eden ... heard so much about it so this has to be my first stop ...
The moment i step in, Marc ... says he has no more gals ...
all gals are fully booked ... KNN ... my first time and no gals ..
tell me to come back tomorrow .. say they're open at 1pm ...

my friend than took me to a couple of MP ... most of them have a few gals ..
looks like everyone is having a New Year party and not interested in making money .. Caesar and Utopia was closed ...
manage to find more gals in J-One ... not impressive ones but what the heck .. if i dun take any .. i probably end up vegetarian tonight ..
tell papasan that i want to try sandwich (my first time) ...
so he recommend #287 ... not so bad looking but with dark skin ..
so she chose her friend #385 .. also not so bad looking but much older....
so pay extra for bigger room ... the 2 gals are friendly and provide very good service ... no hurry and coordinate very well in serving me ...
they bath me at the jacuzzi tub and take turns to BBBJ me ..
later we've the tora tora with 2 gals ... they tried many patterns but it's so difficult to keep in control because it's so slippery ...
there was a time i was on top of one of them and the other was on top of me ... the feeling is so different .. they keep turning me around until i feel like sea sick ...
after that they washed me up and we proceed to the bed ...
while one was giving me BBBJ, the other was frenching kissing me ..
when one get tired .. the other will take over ...
the older one are very experience and teaches the younger one what to do ...

oh ... before i write further .. i forgot to tell u that i took a magix pill during dinner ...
On boy ... that's a miracle pill ...

the 3 of us tried everything ... except anal ... and we used up 6 condoms ...
i just couldn't come but my little brother was so strong and hard ..
we did FJ for about 30 minutes and change partners 6 times ...
they were so amazed that i could take it that long ...
i was very tired after the FJ and they start BBBJ again on me ... taking turns ... until the young one was so tired and the older one take over and i think she BJ for about 20 minutes non-stop before i finally CIM ... later she told me that my juice was sweet ...

wow ... this is the first time that i can last that long ...
thanks to magix pill ... this is really amazing ...

they washed and dry me up and i feel like a tiger ...
i dun feel tired at all after this ... could have been the effect of the pill ...
the phone ring so i guess our time is up ...

Damage:
gals 4000bahts
tips 2000bahts (gals)
tips 1000bahts (drink gals waiting for us at the lobby and wishes us Happy New Year) ...

went for supper and relate story to my friend and he want to try the pill tomorrow ..

reached hotel at around 4am .. still not very sleepy ...
should have got a gal for the night ...

tbc .....

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Day #2

wake up around noon ... no hang over ..
everything as per normal ...
have my lunch at Fook Mun, a cantonese restaurant along Ratchada ...
it's a very nice restaurant ... serve good food ..

after lunch went to healthland but booking was full and the wait is too long .. so went to Patpong "Marble Massage" for a rub ..
massage was good ...
no hanky panky ....

friend bring me to have sharkfin dinner ... one of the best ..
forget to write down the name of the restaurant ..
it's not a posh place ... more like a home grown eating place ..
but the food is fantastic ... love the soft crabs ... always have been my favourite ..

later was at Soi Cowboy ... and my first time ...

Was pulled into a joint by some gals .... the joint is called Cowboy One ...
the gals are young and quite attractive .. but there are a few really old ones ...
one of the gal, think her name is ODD, ... a young and energetic gal ...
she treat me like her BF and frenchkiss me like nobody business ...
keep massaging my little bro and moving her hands up and down my body while kissing me ...
she wanted ST with me but i prefer LT but she says she cannot do it tonight cos she's going to some party with her friends .. someone birthday or something like that ... but promise to LT with me tomorrow ... so i told her i will come back again ...
anyway .. have a good time there ... the feeling is good and gals are friendly ... i spotted another gal ... quite good looking (my cup of tea) but she dare not approach me as ODD stick to me like a magnet the whole night ..
but i tip that gal while on my way out ... hopefully she can remember me when i come back again ... if i come back again ...

went to another joint .... BACARRA ... lots of young dance gals ... and this joint is really different ... as stated in the earlier post ...
lots of japanese tourist here ... seems they like the atmosphere and this kind of entertainment ...
there's a lady boy #38 in BACARRA .. the GROs told me that they are shorthanded with dancers tonight so have to settle for lady boys on stage ...
dun know how many lady boys on the stage .... didn't bother to asked as i find the dancers all quite good looking ...

went to another joint, DUN DEE .... this is one joint that i highly recommend all bros NOT TO GO .... was pulled in by a small built chinese looking gal .. think she's the owner .. speak some english and she think she's pretty good at it ...
the joint has the worst dancers on stage ... and one of the dancer was so drunk that i dun think she know what's she doing ...
stay there for about 10 minutes, pay and go off ... NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN ...

Soi Cowboy was rather "quiet" tonight ... could be due to the New Year holiday .. strange actually ... thought it will be explode with ppl around ..
maybe it happen last night (New Year Eve) ....

it was quite late so left the place and go for supper ...

back to hotel around 3am (4am singapore time) ...
no happening for the day ...

tbc .......

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Day #3

went to chatchuchak in the morning ...
BKK weather at this time of the year are cooling ...
walking along the street in chatchuchak and u dun feel warm ...
but at about noon, i can feel the heat building up ..

after completed my rounds, took the MRT to MBK ...
have a foot massage first before i do my shopping ..

later my friend picked me up and we have dinner somewhere along the expressway ... there was a lot of similiar restaurants here ...
according to my friend, this is all local restaurants and the food is yummy ...

after dinner, went to Caesar, they are open today but i think Uptopia is still closed ... passed by and see the neon lights are not up ...
get a model gal along the sofa side ... think it was #144 or #141 ...
cost 3000baht ...
very sweet gal .. have a couple of tiny moles on her cheek and make her looks like japanese ... only that she's not so fair ..

go into the room ... SOP ... asked for drinks, waited for drinks ...
she sat down and chit chat with me ... ne noy english but enough to have a good conversation ...
when the tub is about ready, she stripped naked and she has great body ... she than stripped me naked and lead me to the tub ...
and gave me a good wash ... the feeling is so good ..
than she start giving me BBBJ ... wow .. it was like heaven ...
a pretty gal and she keep looking at u when she's doing BJ ...

oh ... before i carry on ... i took the magix pill again during dinner ...

her BJ is really good .... slow and hard and deep ... and the way she moan and look at u when she's doing BJ ... cannot take it any longer and CIM ...
the feeling is fantastic ... she sucked and licked every drop ...
funny thing, she told me the same thing as the last MP gal ...
my juice is sweet ....

after she washed and dry me up, i layed on the bed ... still favouring the pleasure ... she finished her cleaning and joined me on the bed ..
gave me a back and head massage ... feeling is great ...
than she start fondering with my dick and start BBBJ again ...
luckily i took the pill and my dick is working again ...
she BJ for about 15 minutes ..... and i FF her all this time and she's so wet ...
i wanted to licked her pussy cos she really hot but she says she do not like it ...so i stopped but only FF her ...

she than put on the condom on my dick with her mouth and start riding me on top ... i keep sucking her nipples and squeezing her boobs ... she have 33B size ... later change position, start with missionary, than doggy than sideway ... many positions ...
we even try standing up, edge of bed etc ...
it was fantastic ... and thanks to the pill ... i can make it last ...
suddenly the room phone ring ... than we realise time up ...
i told her to tell them to extend another session ...
i have to come in her .... she's hot ...
after 15 minutes later, both of us are really tired ...
so she took off my condom and start BBBJ ...
i was like in heaven again .... slow, hard and deep ...
i couldn't stand it anymore ... i have to lick her pussy ...
so i dun care and do it ... this time she did not stop me ...
and we were in 69 position and after about 10 minutes, i CIM ...
she comes too and she says twice ...
both of us are so exhausted that we just lay in bed and hug each other ...
after a while, we took a bath together ....

than she says there's still time and we lay on the bed ... relax .. hugging each other ...
she sitted up and asked me to put my head on her thigh and she massage my head ...
wow ... feeling is too good ... like gf ..

than she says time about up and we get dressed ...
after that she hug me so tightly ...
i tell u i almost fall in love with her .... or did i ??

i asked her if she do LT but she says she can't ...
didn't give any reason ... only say something in thai which i dun understand ..
maybe she dun want me to ...
maybe she have a boyfriend so she cannot stay late ... (my thai friend told me later) ...
what a pity but anyway i really enjoyed her company and service ..
gave her 2000baht tips at the counter when i was making payment and she hug me so tightly ... even the counter gal was smiling at me ... like she's telling me i am a lucky guy ...

Damage:
6000 baht (massage 2 session)
200 baht (drinks)
2000 baht (her tips)

worth every penny ... this is by far the best service i ever had in a MP ...

tbc ....

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 03:18 PM
contd ....

my thai friend was waiting for me in his car with his gal ...
i called him in the room when i've to extend one more session so i reckon he complete his round and go pick up his gal ...

his gal was smiling at me .... maybe she can see i've a great time in there ...

we than went to NANA ... very crowded and infront of the hotel, there was many gals waiting to strike a deal ....
went to Hollywood Strip .... not so crowded inside but we just missed the shower show .... should be quite exciting ...
anyway not much happening inside ... the gals are okay ..
maybe my mind are still thinking about KIN (that's the Casesar MP gal) ...

we stay for awhile, than went to have supper at Landmark Hotel ...

my friend say he's arranging a gal for me tomorrow afternnon ....
he says she will stay with me for the next 2 days unless i dun like her ...
but he assure me that i will be please with the gal ..

so go back to hotel around 4am ...

Day #4

waken up by a phone call from office around noon ...
KNN ... on leave still call me ...
since it's about noon, took a bath ... than my friend call and says that the gal will be available around 3pm .... she will meet me at the lobby ...

got about 2 hr to kill ... so go for lunch at Fook Mun ...
after lunch as i was walking back to the hotel , i saw there's a foot massage palour on the ground floor at Emerald Hotel ...
got about an hour to kill ..... go in for foot massage ...

after that, walk to my hotel which is just a stone throw away ...
than i remember i dun have any condoms in my room ...
bought 2 packs, i think one of them is sensation and the porfuma, at the 7-11 store opposite the hotel and suddenly remember how the hell i'm gonna know how the gal i'm going to meet look like ....
KNN ... called my friend and he says i have to figure it out ...
KNN ... he's trying to test me ...
anyway he told me i will definately give a second look at this gal ...
he says it's my cup of tea ... and her name is AOD (pronouned odd)
KNN he sound as if he's know my taste very well ...
but as a matter of fact, he does ... many times we went to a resort in BKK, the gal he get for me are really something ...

anyway, i rush up to my hotel to put down the condoms ... and rush down ...
just as i was about to sit down in the lobby, a taxi arrive and step out a long hair gal wearing white tee and jeans ...
i tell myself this can't be her judging from her dressing ...
but i was wrong ...
wow ... she's really my cup of tea .. long hair, great body, big boob (think about 33B) ..
she was standing outside the hotel looking around so being a gentleman i am, i stepped out and check it out ...
well ... it's her alright ...
on closer look , she's very pretty, quite fair and she has tiny moles on her cheek ...
OMG .. she's a beauty ...
i notice that gals with tiny moles on their face are usually pretty ...

anyway, i asked her has she taken her lunch ... (she speak ne noy english) ...
and we decided to go to Robinson MK for lunch ...
so this is my second lunch for the day .....
after lunch, we went to the Watson store and she get some toileteries and stuffs she going to use for the next 2 days ...
we walked around Robinson and she was looking at some BSC bras, they are actually very nice .. so i asked her do she like it ... she nodded like a small child, blushed ...
so i told her to get what she want ...
she asked me to help her choose ...
eventually we bought 6 pairs of bras and panties ...

than we went back to the hotel ... it's about 5.30pm already when we reached the hotel ...
she says she's going to have a bath ... KNN ... dun tell me i am going to bath alone ....
than she step out of the bathroom and asked me why i have not taken off my cloths ... me, than wasted no time at all ... took my cloths off faster than superman .....
there's no bathtub in Palazzo ... so we took a shower together ...
she shampoo me and asked me to shampoo her too ...
her body is solid and her skin are soft ...
my dick was already up and she was fondering with it ...
than she kneel down and give me a BBBJ ...
wow ... it feel so good ... getting a BBBJ standing while having shower ...
she's good ... fast than slow than fast and she lick my balls and suck them ...

than i remember ... shit, i forgot to take the pill ....
and i just CIM within a few minutes ...
the feeling is awesome ....

so we washed and dry up and go back to the room ....
she came out with a towel wrapped round her and gave me a hug ...
i gave a kiss on her forehead ... it was like gf feeling ...
than she start to take out the stuffs we bought from Robinson ...
funny thing is, she sit on the floor instead of on the bed ...
later she told me that she's used to it ..
she's from Pistaboom ... and they used to sit on the floor to eat or do anything ...
forgot to asked her did they make love on the floor ???

anyway, we stay inside the room the whole night ...
we called for room service for our dinner ...
while we were hugging each other watching tv after dinner ... she start to fonder with my dick ... this time i remember to take the pill, about an hour ago during dinner ...
she start BBBJ and i FF her .... than we do the 69 position, she seems to like it a lot ... and keep pressing her butt toward my face .... sometime i couldn't breath but who mind anyway ...
she was so wet with my tongue licking on her pussy ... slowly i put my finger on her butt hole ... first i fonder on the outside and than start to penetrate but she stopped me ... she took my hand away and put them in her pussy ...
i feel glad that she did it very nicely instead of telling me NO ...

than she asked where's the condoms ... i pointed to the bedside drawer and she took out a pack, sensation, ...
she put the condom on my dick with her mouth ... than she ride me ...
i want to be in control so i lay her on the bed and do missionary, she's really wet ... and keep moaning each time i penetrate in ...
looking at her pretty face and hearing her moaning, i cannot take it and come inside her ...
the whole process last about 10 minutes only ...
it seems the pill did not work this time ...
i was hugging her tightly when i was aboout to come and she was moaning and carressing my hair with her hands ... this is a real turn on thing for me ...
the carressing hair with her hands .. it's very good feeling ...

we frenchkiss for a long time ... i didn't want to take my dick out and she was locking me with her legs around my body ....
wow ... feel like in heaven ...
soon i just lay still on her and can feel both our hearts pounding heavily ...
and we're both prespiring ...
after a while we got up and took a shower together ...
giving short kisses all the time ... gf feeling ... feel so good ...

we than lay in bed and watch tv ... watching soccer most of the time ...

the only thing about her is she dun like to be disturbed during her sleep ...
she do not want me to hug her when sleeping ...
she prefer the pillow than me .. KNN ...

anyway i was also so tired that i dun think i mind at all ....
i think i fall asleep faster than her ... ha, ha ...

tbc .....

Maitong Kit Mak
11-01-2005, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=chinaboy]contd ....

Hi Chinaboy,

Tks for the captivating FR. Mind sharing what's the "MAGIX PILL" that u have been talking about is? ;)

Btw, for your future trip...u could probably try catching a cab from the Departure Hall (Just go 2 storeys up from the Arrival Hall). Moreover, you won't be charged the xtra $ like what they charged form the Cab Service counter.

Happy Cheonging! ;)

MrDevil
11-01-2005, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=chinaboy]contd ....

Hi Chinaboy,

Tks for the captivating FR. Mind sharing what's the "MAGIX PILL" that u have been talking about is? ;)

Btw, for your future trip...u could probably try catching a cab from the Departure Hall (Just go 2 storeys up from the Arrival Hall). Moreover, you won't be charged the xtra $ like what they charged form the Cab Service counter.

Happy Cheonging! ;)

Bro, you can get all the info about Magix from here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14863 and order at www.devil-club.com/magix.php.

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Bro, you can get all the info about Magix from here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14863 and order at www.devil-club.com/magix.php.

yes, bro ..... that's the pill ....
and thanks me devil for helping me get the stuff at the last minute due to miscommuncation ...

i reckon the pill play some part and also the mind too ....

if u really like the gal, the pill will not be able to allow u to last longer than expected but it sure will be able to make u go a few more rounds compare without the pill ... one thing for sure it will not make your didi looks lump ...

happy cheonging ...

MrDevil
11-01-2005, 04:43 PM
yes, bro ..... that's the pill ....
and thanks me devil for helping me get the stuff at the last minute due to miscommuncation ...

i reckon the pill play some part and also the mind too ....

if u really like the gal, the pill will not be able to allow u to last longer than expected but it sure will be able to make u go a few more rounds compare without the pill ... one thing for sure it will not make your didi looks lump ...

happy cheonging ...

Bro, glad that we make it to reach you in time before you leaving to BKK, I will feel very guilty if we spoil your cheonging.

Yes, you are right, mental and emotion is another major factor to affect performance but Magix do helps to boost it a little, especially in creating the desire, strength and stamina.

Snuber
11-01-2005, 05:17 PM
chinaboy,

Glad that you did your research earlier on & seems you had a great time in Bkk.

During the festive season, most of the girls prefer tog out & play instead of working.

Btw, you still there or what?

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Day #5

wake up at about noon, my darling still sleeping like a pig ...
unfortunately she hugging the pillow instead of me ...
anyway i was staring at her when she suddenly open her eyes ...
this moment is very romantic .... trust me ..
she stare at me and we both sort of like telepathy that we should make love again ..... and she has that CFM look ... it's so sexy ...

so she slide down under the sheet and start BBBJ ...
who care about whether we brush our teeth or not ...
she was moaning as she BJing me and my dick was so hard and strong that i wasted no time and turn her around and start to put it inside her ...
than she suddenly shouted "CONDOM" .... and she really scare the hell out of me .. i thought the roof was falling down ...

so i reached out and get the condoms and put it on myself this time ...
i than realise that the condom is studded ... no wonder she feel good ...
i than ram her from her back ... wow .. she's so wet and hot ...
this is my favourite position and i know i will definately come in no time ...
especially seeing her lovely and sexy butt ...
the banging sound when i slam my dick hard inside her and my balls touches her butt ... it feel so good ....
truth ... after a few minutes, i explode inside her ....
than i lay on top of her and we were both catching our breath ...
"bad breath" actually .... ha, ha ...

we get up from bed after a while and wash up ....
as she was brushing her teeth ... i came from behind and grab her breast with both hands ... wow ... it feels so good .... at the same time my dick was rubbing against her back ... it was not totally up yet but i can feel the sensation building inside my dick ...
so after she has finished, she left the toilet, it was my turn to brush my teeth, than she came from behind and rub my dick ... she's really horny ... just like me ...
so i turn to the side to avoid her as i want to finish brushing my teeth ...
but she just get more horny ... so i just turn around and she BBBJ me while i was brushing my teeth ...
i really feel like in heaven ... this is the first time that i have a BBBJ this way ..
i finished brushing my teeth faster than usual ...
we than went into the shower area ... she was BBBJ like yesterday ...
but this time i'm not gonna let her allowed me to CIM ...
i pulled her up and turn her around and want to put my dick inside her ...
and u know what .... she was holding a condom and waving at me ...
shit ... she come prepare ...

no choice, she put it for me and i turn her around and ram her from behind standing ...
she was really hot and i think i really hit her g-spot cos she was holding the taps so tightly i was afraid it will come off ....
i was very high too .... the feeling was unexplainable ....
she was shouting instead of moaning while i was ramming her ...
not sure did the neighbours hear us or not ...
we were really having orgasm inside ... the feeling of making love standing is really something ...
this time, i was able to last for a while .... i think we were in the shower for 30 minutes ... i was still ramming her and i feel my legs going tired and weak ... so i took my dick out of her and she turn around and start giving me BBBJ ... my legs are really weak by now .. and i was pressing against the wall for support ...
and i can see her below sucking in & out, fast & slow with my dick and licking my balls .....
the sight of her doing BJ and i CIM in no time .... i dun think there's any juice or probably very little ...
and she just keep sucking and u know when we come, our dick are very sensitive and she just keep sucking ... i really have a orgasm ...
my legs was shaking .... but the feeling is fantastic .. more than fantastic ...
it's fascinating, awesome and out of mind feeling ...

after that we wash up and i lay on the bed .... flavouring the pleasure i just have ...
she came out and hug me and we frenchkiss ...
than i get up and tell her to change ... it was about 3pm and i am so hungry ... not sure if she is ... maybe she have enough of my juice to fill her stomach ...
so we went to Sifotel Hotel ... but the buffet lunch has already ended ...
so we ala carte and i am so hungry i think i can eat a cow ...
she was always having this smiling face everytime i look at her ...
really feel like making love to her right away there ...
anyway ... i took another magix pill during dinner ... without her knowledge, of course ...
i always like to take the pill during dinner or right after ... i think the food will help to digest the pill faster ...

after lunch, we went shopping nearby ... i think it was Central ...
we bought a few dress and 2 pair of jeans ... all for her ..
she was very happy and while waiting for our change, she show me her ID card ... she's born in the year 2518 ... which means she's about 30 years old ... since her birthday is in sept ...
but she doesn't look like 30 at all .....

later we meet up with my thai friend and her gal for dinner at a seafood restaurant near Ratchada ... maybe it's on the other side ...
but the restaurant are huge .. with a big car park infront ...
we have a good feast ... ordered oyster, prawns, crab ... hopefully these can help to give me more energy and i ordered lobster for the gals ..
lobsters helps to produce a kind of liquid that's helpful to their vagina ..
think it sort of like lubricant ... read it somewhere ..

after a good feast ... since tonight is my last night in BKK ...
dun want to spend too much unproductive time outside so we head straight back to hotel ...
my friend was KNNing me for leaving them alone .... but he understand that my last night is important ...

anyway ... by the time we reach our hotel, we were both very exhausted ...
we took a shower together .... nothing happen except for some frenchkissing ..
after that drying up, we proceed to the bed ... hug each other tightly as if we will lose each other the next minute ...
honestly, i was quite emotional at that time ... thinking this is the last night i'm gonna to spend with her ...
so we lay on the bed and hug each other ... and fall alseep ..
nothing happen ... we slept thorugh the whole night ...

Day #6
she wake me up in the morning ... i think its about 9am ...
she says she have to go ... and she kiss me and i grab her to the bed and she was wearing a towel around her body ... she has nothing underneath it ..
this time, i do all the work ... i suck and lick her ... with my bad breath ..
and she just moan and enjoy the moment ....
my dick was so hard and hot and she BBBJ me while i was kneeling on the bed ... it was so good ...
than she took out the condom box but it was empty ... (i bought the 3 in a pack box) .. she look at me and i smile ... i point to another drawer on the left and there's another box of porfuma condom in there ...
she put in on for me and i ride her this time all round the room ...
we did it on the bed, on the coffee chair, standing, on the floor ...
it was so good and i finally came inside her ... after about 20 minutes ...

i think she came cos i was ramming her from behind all the time ...
and the way she grab the bed sheet, the coffee table chair ... i know she have a orgasm ...
we took a shower together and change ...
i asked her does she want to have breakfast with me, but she decline saying she have to go ...
KNN .... i forgot to asked my friend last night how much i should pay her ...
anyway ... i just took out 15000baht and gave it to her and asked her if its enough ...
she hug and kiss me and thanks me many times ...

i grab a taxi for her outside the hotel and kiss her goodbye ...
it was rather sad and i was a bit emotional ...
after that i went back to my room and check out ...

my flight was at 2030hrs so i have a lot of time to kill ....
took the MRT to MBK ...
pamper my hair with a cut, dye and highlight ...
than have a face spa and foot massage ...
do some last minute shopping ...

my thai friend pick me up at MBK and bring to ChaoPhya Park Hotel ..
there is a massage center on the other block beside the driving range ...
no hanky panky inside ... strictly good massage ...
i find out from him that my gal used to work in a MP before she was "booked" by some rich local playboy .... and maybe this time, her boyfriend is out of town and she want to make some money and have some fun ...
i told him about how much i pay her and he says it's fair ...
anyway he will top up for me if it's not enough ... i know him ...
after that he sent me to the airport and we will meet agian in HCM in about 3 wks time ...

well, it was fun ... as least for me ... i really enjoy her company and hope we can meet up again in my next trip ....

Total damage:
15000baht (gal)
11000baht shopping

it's not the money that count .... it's the way u enjoy it, that's important ...

BTW ... the check-in counter luggage scale was faulty at the airport ...
my check in luggage was only 8 kg ... how can that be ...
with those stuffs that i bought, i'm prepare to pay the excess but lucky for me, it's FREE this time ....

that's my 6 days FR in BKK ...

i'll be going to HCM end of next wk for 5 days ...
my thai friend told me i will definately get "hooked" by the gals there ...

will write my FR when i'm back from HCM city ...

cheers

chinaboy
11-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Thanks Maitong Kit Mak for the advise on the taxi thing ..
normally my friend will pick me up at the airport ... so this time is my first ..
anyway thanks for the tips ...

Snuber ... u're absolutely right ... this forum has given me a deeper insight on cheonging in BKK .... but i think there are still a lot for me to go ...
judging from the other bros cheonging experience ...

my thai friend is a businessman so he dun frequent some of those places as mentioned here ... maybe he did when he was younger ..
now he go for a different thing .... and he take very good care of me whenever i'm in BKK ...

to all bros .... LOS is a paradise ...

Cummings
11-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Total damage:
15000baht (gal)
11000baht shopping

it's not the money that count .... it's the way u enjoy it, that's important ...

cheers

Fantastic report...really enjoyed reading your sexcapade. And I fully agree with what you say. Waiting for your next FR from HCM... :D

Maitong Kit Mak
11-01-2005, 07:25 PM

Hi Mr Devil,

Tks for the reply. Will have a read at the forum for more infos.....Will probably give it a shot...

Cheers mate! ;)

FatMan
11-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Looking forward to those new FR. :p

kevalso
11-01-2005, 10:40 PM
Great FR and sounds like a great time too.

TD0620G
12-01-2005, 01:04 AM
which girl wouldnt hug and kiss and thank u many many when this kind of money is handed to them? It takes a Uni grad admin officer to earn that in a month.

Thanks for the FR.

different people have different budgets, so I guess it's ok as long as everyone is happy but I'm worried that the girls get spoiled they'd expect every customer to tip them 1000 baht.

chinaboy
12-01-2005, 08:49 AM
different people have different budgets, so I guess it's ok as long as everyone is happy but I'm worried that the girls get spoiled they'd expect every customer to tip them 1000 baht.

according to my thai friend .... BKK MP gals like singapore men ... of course there could be some bad apple ... but overall i think they prefer us than to the taiwanese men .. no offence to any here ...

japanese men are still their top favourite .. cos they tip well ... but some time they can be quite fetish ... this is what one of the MP gal told me ..

chinaboy
12-01-2005, 08:58 AM

actually 1000baht is only about S$43 .... if they provide good service .. i think it's quite okay ... the important part is that we're happy with their service ...

i once tip only 100baht tip to a gal in Nataree MP ... the service from the gal sucks big time ... i just can't wait for the service to end ... pay and get out of there ...

i always pamper myself when i travel ... especially to BKK ...
that's why i dun only visit MP ... i go for face spa, foot massage, body massage, spa, hair treatment etc ... and most important shopping ...

one must know how to pamper oneself after all the stress and hard work in our working life ....

Hasa Sas
12-01-2005, 09:01 AM

You are rite...nowadays most of the girls from top MP expect good tips from their customers....was told by a friend of mine that a WL from a parlour asked for 1000baht instead when he gave her 500baht..... :rolleyes:

chinaboy
14-01-2005, 09:58 AM
You are rite...nowadays most of the girls from top MP expect good tips from their customers....was told by a friend of mine that a WL from a parlour asked for 1000baht instead when he gave her 500baht..... :rolleyes:

well ... the lion mouth gotta be bigger as it grows ... ha, ha ...

anyway .. i have a damn good time with my gal (KIN) .. but i believe all this boiled down to chemistry and whether we (both me and the gal) can connect or not .... this is very important for a damn good time together ...

in the past, when i go to BKK ... my thai friend will bring me out of BKK to a country resort for a few days .. the resorts is a very nice place with golf, spa, swimming pool etc ... it's a good get away from the busy city ...
and each time, he will get a gal for me ... he know my taste and each time, the gal are pretty good except that it's nothing like KIN ...
so Chemistry and Connected are important for a good time ...

but i must say ... i have always enjoy myself in BKK very much ... it's my favourite hangout ...

my next trip is to HCM city and after hearing so many good things about the place, i wonder will it make me change my favourite hangout location ...
i will find that out in one wk time ...

cheers

knowntender
15-01-2005, 08:01 AM
Hi Chinaboy :

Thanks for the TR. Glad that you had a good time in BKK.
Wish you have a good time in HCM also.
I was in Hanoi in the Christmas-New Year holiday season, but I had never done HCM. So cannot give you recommendation there.

You asked me to PM you in an earlier post. I didn't because you were in BKK during Dec 31-Jan 5. However, I arrived BKK on Jan 5. There had been no chance to meet up and cheong together.

Regards,

Knowntender

Vincent
15-01-2005, 08:38 AM
well ... the lion mouth gotta be bigger as it grows ... ha, ha ...

anyway .. i have a damn good time with my gal (KIN) .. but i believe all this boiled down to chemistry and whether we (both me and the gal) can connect or not .... this is very important for a damn good time together ...

in the past, when i go to BKK ... my thai friend will bring me out of BKK to a country resort for a few days .. the resorts is a very nice place with golf, spa, swimming pool etc ... it's a good get away from the busy city ...
and each time, he will get a gal for me ... he know my taste and each time, the gal are pretty good except that it's nothing like KIN ...
so Chemistry and Connected are important for a good time ...

but i must say ... i have always enjoy myself in BKK very much ... it's my favourite hangout ...

my next trip is to HCM city and after hearing so many good things about the place, i wonder will it make me change my favourite hangout location ...
i will find that out in one wk time ...

cheers

Hi,

I still dun noe where u are talking about???? :confused:

chinaboy
15-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Hi Chinaboy :

Thanks for the TR. Glad that you had a good time in BKK.
Wish you have a good time in HCM also.
I was in Hanoi in the Christmas-New Year holiday season, but I had never done HCM. So cannot give you recommendation there.

You asked me to PM you in an earlier post. I didn't because you were in BKK during Dec 31-Jan 5. However, I arrived BKK on Jan 5. There had been no chance to meet up and cheong together.

Regards,

Knowntender

no problem, bro ... there's always many opportunities for us to meet in the future ...

how's your trip to hanoi ??? any FR ??
i am planning to go hanoi during the CNY period ...
any guidelines will be most appreciated ..

cheers ???

Vincent
15-01-2005, 08:42 AM
which girl wouldnt hug and kiss and thank u many many when this kind of money is handed to them? It takes a Uni grad admin officer to earn that in a month.

Thanks for the FR.

Tirak graduated from a university; an average one. And the starting salary is 6.5K, a waiter, waitresses typically earns 3K per month.
Though fresh grad from good uni like Chualalongkorn get 7.5K pm.
I am talking about full time job and yes in Krang Thep for a fresh grad, and I am talking in Baht, of cos. :p

chinaboy
15-01-2005, 08:43 AM
I still dun noe where u are talking about????

me too .... i dun noe what u're talking about ???:confused:

any enlightenments on your question ???

Vincent
15-01-2005, 08:48 AM
and each time, ...

cheers

The FR needs an address ????

You tee nai na krap?

OceanEleven
15-01-2005, 09:19 AM
me too .... i dun noe what u're talking about ???:confused:
any enlightenments on your question ???
You really blew a bomb for your BKK trip but judging from your FR, it's worth every penny spent. :D

chinaboy
17-01-2005, 01:15 PM
You really blew a bomb for your BKK trip but judging from your FR, it's worth every penny spent. :D

yes ... it's worth it ... by far this is the best trip for me so far ...

my thai friend will bring me out of BKK to a country resort....
The FR needs an address ????

the last one we went to was called Springfield Golf & Spa .. (i hope it's correct) ... i think it's in Hua Hin ...
the resorts is on a hill top ..overlooking the golf course ..
the resorts is like a small villa with its own jacuzzi at the balcony ...
it's by far the best resort i've ever been ...
i heard from my friend that this resort is for member and non-member have to pay through their nose for a night stay ... think he mentioned about 6K or 7K a night ....
unfortunately when we're there ... there was some construction going on near the clubhouse ... they've swimming pools, spa, golf course, restaurants in the resort ...
since the resorts is on the hill top ... whenever we need to go to the clubhouse .. we just make a phone call and a golf cart will come and pick us up to and fro .... it's very convenient ...

another one, i remember is called Sifotel Hua Hin ... it's located near to the beach ...
they have hotels rooms and thai-style villas ... overlooking the garden or the beach ..
they've many facilities there ... spa, swimming pools, tennis court, restaurants etc ...
they do not have any golf course in Sifotel ... but i think there are some golf courses nearby ....
i dun play golf but i know my friend went for a few rounds during our stay there ... so it should be nearby ...

Dusit Polo Club Hua Hin resort... i think that's what its called ...
it's a resort hotel next to the beach ... similiar to Sifiotel .. they've spa, swimming pools, tennis court, restuarants etc ... no golf course within resort ... but they should be nearby ...

all these resorts are very good get away from the busy city life ...
u get to relax, enjoy the beach & sun, total revitalisation of yourself ....
but most important ... u must have a good gal to accompany during the few days there or u'll bore to death ....

Springfield is still the best ... i enjoy my stay there very much ...

cheers ..

Mr.romance
23-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Just read your 6 day trip FR in BKK. Put my own FRs to shame leh...

Funny how every girl you got all give CIM while some the other bros are finding it difficult to even get a BBBJ. You must be one damn lucky bro. :D
Yah lor...Sounds funny to me also...Tgs usually don Like CIM. furthermore ur Xiao taste sweet...One of a PRC gal I screw before told me mine is Bitter after I gave a CIM leh...
:rolleyes:

Hakoshu
23-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Eat alot of pineapples b4 u CIM, then ur xiao might become sweet, its a old remedy :D

One of a PRC gal I screw before told me mine is Bitter after I gave a CIM leh...
:rolleyes:

tirak99
23-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Just read your 6 day trip FR in BKK. Put my own FRs to shame leh...

Funny how every girl you got all give CIM while some the other bros are finding it difficult to even get a BBBJ. You must be one damn lucky bro. :D

5555. I also want to be that lucky bro also. kekeke. :D

vmtech
23-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Eat alot of pineapples b4 u CIM, then ur xiao might become sweet, its a old remedy :D

O_O sure or not bro. lol :confused:

Mr.romance
24-01-2005, 01:40 PM
No problem bro... so long please don't try to tempt bros here with all gers giving CIM hor... one or 2 OK lah... but not all leh... :D
hahaha..tats a good one..no doubt I am a CIM lover

Mr.romance
24-01-2005, 05:54 PM
True, but some samsters seem to have all the luck leh... every ger get give him CIM... like drinking cum is an "in" thing or what? :D
he must have some thinggy in him tat make the gals taste his sweet xiao.
Maybe he is some yan dao kia we never know...& BTW I realise most TGs don like CIMS...unless u visit some local Arb nam Joint whereby some bros know
where to get the CIMS... :rolleyes:

jordi
24-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Great FR ....thanks for sharing. enjoyed reading it.

CharlieBrown
26-01-2005, 04:50 PM
OK, bros, time to do some good deeds leh..

Let's help our bro Tanner132 achieved 900 rep pts...

Okie........ will need to take some tonic to recover first.... Here I cum!! :D

proflove99
26-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Hi first FR on my long awaited trip to bkk.

Day 1 Soi Cowboy

Arrived at bkk and always sway at customs wrong line again waited longer then other brothers.

Ok striaght to the point .....checked-in cheong to Soi Cowboy...recce a few joints but not to our liking. Ended up at shark, sat at the third level table and immediately saw a cute looking WL teasing me from below. asked me to buy drinks for her 2 frens and her, replied her playfully "no" maybe later. The wanted her to sit beside me but it awas her turn to dance.

During this moment scanned the room for other chicks but none was to my liking or compared to this girl that i took a liking to. So made more eye contact and we teased each other, buay tahan liao went to sit in front of the dance area and nogotiate. Open mouth 2k baht (ST) and bar fine 500bht. Looking at the time (11 plus pm) and after going thru many info. from borthers here asked for 1,500, kana bang she say in god english "let me think about it" ok lah boh pian. After the dance tried locating her for about 10 mins but could not find her. But unknown to me she was eyeing me from acorss sitting with a farang. Motioned her over and asked her teasingly 1,500 and i pay bar fine now. Mai too liao!!!! Agreed on price and waited for action!!!!

Brought me to a hotel at the front took 2 heineken and paid 300 bht plus 30 for condom. When entered the room hugged her from behind as she slowly stripped. Nice sweaty feeling after all the dancing makes it even more erotic man. wanted to take shower togather but she say "no" asked me to PCC outside first (she is really very playful and mischevioius, my kind of girl) :D before closing the shower door she turned around and said let her shower first and she will shower with me later. Well, so like a good puppy waited for about 10 minutes and then she shouted "oK!!" i rushed in and found she was laying in the long bath with soup and everything ready. Awesome man!!! ;)

we played and splash water at each other, hugged, frenched, sucked her nene, grope her from in front behind she sat in front of me, just like gf man. Wah!!! buay tahan liao!!! Later we toweled off and let me tell you borthers this girl is good. No rush job or anything, maybe we just got along real well, my luck i guess. We did frenching on the bed, at the dressing table, sitting standing etc. Then she gave me a BBBJ for about 5 mins b4 putting the cap on and bj me. Heaven....I'm in heaven..... in b'tween bj we frenched and i sucked her shaved pussy like there's no tomorrow ... the really buay tahan liao took her on misionary, helicopter, scissors and doggy man. of cos with some alcohol in me i could last longer lah. Who wouldn't?

Was still humping her when i came, after years of experimenting and practice found it was sextifying to keep humping the girls after i cum so in order to make thenm cum a few times. Of cos brother must be still of some solidity lah. Ok, minus point is must take and throw away your own condom.
After that she gave me a good massage and we just lie on the bed and continued frenching. Then knn the fren called her and asked her to faster cos bar all close liao only the elephants walking around.

tipped her 200 bht more as i'm not a big tipper. RTF yes next trip.

Meanwhile still have day 2 and 3 to FR for you brothers.

Coming up soon, day 2 Posoidon (Cherly Fox look a like)

chinaboy
28-01-2005, 01:47 PM
No problem bro... so long please don't try to tempt bros here with all gers giving CIM hor... one or 2 OK lah... but not all leh..

i understand where u're getting at ... but i won't want to waste my time and make them up just to show i have the "power" or luck ...

all the gals in my FR are stated their number and where they come from except for the gal that my friend introduced ...
check it out yourself ...

J-One #287 (young) #385 (older) ... i CIM in #385 mouth after about 45 minutes of bonking and bj

Caesar #144 or #141 .. ... mid size with 38B boob .. have tiny moles on her cheek .. she's not in the fish tank but the gals on the sofa ..
she BJ me till i CIM at the bathtub ...

hey bro ... it serve me no good for writing a fabricated FR ...

i agreed that most TGs dun do CIM .... this is my first time that i have 2 such experiences with them .... most of the time, they will stopped and start putting rubber on your dick after a few strokes and start the FJ ....

Yah lor...Sounds funny to me also...Tgs usually don Like CIM. furthermore ur Xiao taste sweet...One of a PRC gal I screw before told me mine is Bitter after I gave a CIM leh...

"you are what u eat" .... i am a sweet tooth guy ... i love sweet things.. chocolate, ice cream etc ... and that could have contribute to the sweetness on my sperm ...

i am not trying to defend myself but stating my points as i do not want to be accuse of fabricating stories ...

cheers

MrDevil
28-01-2005, 03:24 PM
The thai gers I know all like CIM leh Come In Money!!! :D

hahahha.. all my regular Thai Gers oso like CIM, basic rule No 1. Still searching for one that swallow. hahahah

chinaboy
28-01-2005, 04:07 PM
No problemo bro... no harm intended, you're cool, stay cool.

everything cool, bro .... glad we've this understanding ...

MrDevil ..... your pill is fantastic .... sometime i think it's too strong ...
just back from HCM city ... read my FR on your pill report ...

cheers

ciakpachineng
02-02-2005, 05:12 PM

don't laugh...
the Top3 possible explanations for sweet xiao

1) gal has listerine strips on tongue so anything she taste is sweet
2) gal says "suay" but misheard as "sweet"
or
3) writer has too much abalone so talk phony baloney... :D