PDA

View Full Version : Wisma Indah ,Pudu

superman2006
24-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi brothers,

Few days ago i passed by Wisma indah ,pudu.Saw quite many girls standing in front of the shop dressed in sexy and waiting for customer.Anyone knows the price ?

changqing
24-06-2012, 03:27 PM
zhi thong Pudu KL

address: Sub Chin Food Court Restoran at Jalan Gelang off Jalan Sg Besi.
near Champion Club and Jalan Sg Besi Public Bank.

She is one of the best massage PRC I ever met. She knows very well on our body pressure points. When she come to didi massage she can help to to improve blood circulation on the pressure points surrounding the didi including the thighs, adornment adjoining the didi part. She leanrt this skill from Northern China.

My didi not working for many years. After mahangqingssage my didi become normal la ha ha! I went to see her yesterday now i can enjoy better sex relationship.

For ctc email [email protected]

peter68
24-06-2012, 03:38 PM
would u pm the contact pls

vyne
25-06-2012, 11:27 AM
HI Tried Emailing you but couldn't send through ~ can you please PM me the details thanks

zhi thong Pudu KL

address: Sub Chin Food Court Restoran at Jalan Gelang off Jalan Sg Besi.
near Champion Club and Jalan Sg Besi Public Bank.

She is one of the best massage PRC I ever met. She knows very well on our body pressure points. When she come to didi massage she can help to to improve blood circulation on the pressure points surrounding the didi including the thighs, adornment adjoining the didi part. She leanrt this skill from Northern China.

My didi not working for many years. After mahangqingssage my didi become normal la ha ha! I went to see her yesterday now i can enjoy better sex relationship.

For ctc email [email protected]

kokhoe5585
25-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Dear TS ,

The price would be around RM80 .

Mostly gem would not stay there . Its some where else . But the PRC there definitely wont rush .

BTW , watch out for Ah GUA