PDA

View Full Version : Morality and Sex, which one to go for?

threetreasure
23-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Under moral context, the only appropriate sexual relationship is with your wife, not with any other girls at all. does it possible?

On the opposite, dun care about morality, just do first for sexual pleasure and dun care consequences.

wad are the consquence?
- family broken
- careers prospect gone down the road
- get sexual diseases
- bankrupt (bcos spending too much on sex), possible?

will u go for morality or sexual pleasure? will u think (in depth) before wad u do?

slider_72
23-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Wah lao eh, want to fuck just fuck lah. Need to think so much meh?

wad are the consquence?
- family broken

Be discreet. Don't let the wife find out.

Be discreet. Don't let the boss find out.

- get sexual diseases

Wear a condom.

Fuck within your means.

will u go for morality or sexual pleasure? will u think (in depth) before wad u do?

Blue_gal
23-06-2012, 04:31 PM
LOL.... well explainED!... Wah lao eh, want to fuck just fuck lah. Need to think so much meh?

JonnyC88
23-06-2012, 07:36 PM

This is possibly the best answer anyone can give. Thanks.

AlexMonk
23-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Under moral context, the only appropriate sexual relationship is with your wife, not with any other girls at all. does it possible?

On the opposite, dun care about morality, just do first for sexual pleasure and dun care consequences.

wad are the consquence?
- family broken
- get sexual diseases

Many a husband is suffering this dilemma! Worse when the wife is no longer interested to have sex....with him. Choose morality, you go insane; choose infidelity, you get the 'consequences'.

Why do you think so many will not marry these days.

unsung80
23-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Just do it, fuck fuck fuck. :rolleyes:

BigLad
23-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Sex per se is not immoral. There is only one sin and that is "stealing". If you commit adultery, you sin if your wife is entitled to your fidelity. If she isn't then you have not sin.

joncheong
24-06-2012, 12:02 AM
can tahan if gf or worse wife refuses sex and don't want to have it ..... for months???

i certainly cannot take it...yes i am a scum but i need sex everyday :cool: no choice one...

sgjoey
24-06-2012, 12:26 AM

Why constrain yourself by this version of morality? Understandable that many people still tie themselves up trying to live to this principle because they have been told since young that monogamy is the only acceptable ideal.

But it needn't be. Like Queen, learn to break free and establish your own rules of morality. Then you can have as much sex with as many women you want and still not be immoral.

Humans have very little natural inclination for monogamy anyway.

vernal
24-06-2012, 12:32 AM
My instinct tells me to eat when I am hungry and to fuck when I am horny. Morals are taught and inculcated into us. Honestly, it can't be higher than what we are born with which are natural.

Tada
25-06-2012, 09:15 PM
man are horny in nature because we are born to be like this.

man are attracted to woman and we fuck them.

this is the natural course of life.

even lions and dogs needs sex. why think so much?

Putin
25-06-2012, 11:21 PM

The most simple answer, yet the most brilliant answer :D

colorwolf888
26-06-2012, 12:51 AM
All the masters have replied succinctly in this thread... Bravo n kudos!!!

AC_Milan
28-06-2012, 07:40 AM
My instinct tells me to eat when I am hungry and to fuck when I am horny. Morals are taught and inculcated into us. Honestly, it can't be higher than what we are born with which are natural.

you keep biting the hands that feed you :mad:

now what morality do you have, come here and preach :rolleyes: :mad:

HCKing
28-06-2012, 06:32 PM

wad are the consquence?
- family broken
- get sexual diseases

advice to TS:

u try go for morality 1st and see how far it will lead u. if all goes well, good 4 u. if not then just make a u-turn and try the other route.:D