PDA

View Full Version : looking for mistress interested in domination

darthvader
23-06-2012, 10:02 AM
I am hoping that i will be able to find a female companion that is willing to dominate me, as i have a foot fetish, i hope that i would find a female that is willing to let me worship her feet and give her massage.

it can be a one off incident or a repeated event if the excitement continues.

So kindly drop me a pm or a mail if any ladies is interested in the proposal.

heyshoy
23-06-2012, 03:05 PM
I am hoping that i will be able to find a female companion that is willing to dominate me, as i have a foot fetish, i hope that i would find a female that is willing to let me worship her feet and give her massage.

Ooh..massage feet??

Heyshoy f

dell_lee_2003
23-06-2012, 05:07 PM

Bro.. if you find one, let me know. We serve together. :) I always serving those pro-dom so why not if she can give me free domination.

coolguy987
24-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Bro.. if you find one, let me know. We serve together. :) I always serving those pro-dom so why not if she can give me free domination.

Bros, count me in too! :)

darthvader
24-06-2012, 04:47 AM

Who are those pro domme you were mentioning about?

I do not mind either free or pro domme.. Those women who are bored of their normal sexual lives and are interested in having their feet worshipped can also pm me..

heyshoy
30-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Can u massage hands as well?? Lol....

lostsheepboy
30-06-2012, 01:20 PM
hmmm, well will there be any of these female 'doms' here?

Sucko
30-06-2012, 02:03 PM

Brother, r u interested to work in a foot spa ? My friend who owns a foot spa in town is looking to recruit foot masseur :)

dell_lee_2003
01-07-2012, 11:16 AM
ha ha bro. sucko. Later he suck his client feet how? He will be go straight to jail for molesting client. Some of the girl come to foot spa is so pretty especially their feet. I would prefer to suck their feet than massaging it.