PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight KTV

wang_zai
10-01-2005, 03:22 PM
any samsters koe the ladies offered and drinks charges at Moonlight KTV?? it is at Tanjong Pagar @ Tras Street...and recommendations???

newbadass
10-01-2005, 05:44 PM
any samsters koe the ladies offered and drinks charges at Moonlight KTV?? it is at Tanjong Pagar @ Tras Street...and recommendations???

Went there once with an indian kaki.

Prices estimated:
Beer $20/jug
Ladie's Drink $10-15

Upstairs, KTV partitions are available if you open a bottle at roughly $130++
But you may need to tip the girl instead of Ladie's Drink.

Sorry, that's all I know. Memory quite fuzzy as it was a month ago.
I just remember not being very impressed. The girl was 18, way way too young, and could hardly hold a conversation, didn't even know how to pour beer properly. But alamak, really know how to smoke. Next time hide my pack :)

sadfa
10-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Went there once with an indian kaki.

Sorry, that's all I know. Memory quite fuzzy as it was a month ago.
I just remember not being very impressed. The girl was 18, way way too young, and could hardly hold a conversation, didn't even know how to pour beer properly. But alamak, really know how to smoke. Next time hide my pack :)

think this is more a pub than ktv. thye just brand themselves as ktv so can charge u more. yah lor, these charbors smoke n smoke. like zuo tai with u very stress like that. they dun really drink too. think scared u spike it or what.

cadjyo3
10-01-2005, 06:07 PM
think this is more a pub than ktv. thye just brand themselves as ktv so can charge u more. yah lor, these charbors smoke n smoke. like zuo tai with u very stress like that. they dun really drink too. think scared u spike it or what.

wah.. then still got what other minahs KTV to intro? i wanna go ktv (got room de) btw, moonlight got chinese song to sing?
:confused:

sadfa
10-01-2005, 06:12 PM
wah.. then still got what other minahs KTV to intro?
:confused:

wah u never pay attention. bo lang jio me, introd what minah ktv to u?

cadjyo3
10-01-2005, 06:17 PM
sorry then..
anyone got any other minahs KTV to intro..
will be going with my bros tonight.. :confused:

sadfa
10-01-2005, 06:22 PM
anyone got any other minahs KTV to intro..
will be going with my bros tonight.. :confused:

kaozz never jio me also. haizzzz.

cadjyo3
10-01-2005, 06:50 PM
kaozz never jio me also. haizzzz.

check your pm~

cheers,

jdi813
10-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Wah bro u really hung up on this place man ... 1 query multiple threads
Here's my FR on the place hope it helps ...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=738800&postcount=10

chatoh
11-01-2005, 08:22 AM
Hi Bros !
I have been to the KTV (upstairs) a long time ago just for a drink (I didn't go there for sex),and also to the pub last week (first level). This pub is in Tras street, not far from Amara hotel.
The pub is great ! There is a Mat rock goup that plays good old rock and roll, the singers from the band can sing better than Taufik (Singapore Idol) !
Inside the pub you also have minahs, some look really hot.
My friends and I went there for a drink and watching the band.
We met up with some mature (35 +) and late 20s Chinese ladies. The girls were : 1 Sg Chinese (35 + auntie look), 1 Malaysian Chinese from Penang (35 + but lao chio bu look) , 1 Sg Chinese (30 +) and two late 20s PRCs. We all sat in the table and drank. I seduced the Sg Chinese (35 + auntie look). She was quite tipsy and let me autoroam on her shoulders, arms and waist. End result - French kissing and rubba rubba when I took her home on a taxi, could not get sex from her because she confessed to me she is married and has a daughter ( I was hoping to take her to a hotel).
Conclusion : Moon night is a Minah place, but we actually actually met up with Chinese girls. So I cannot give an opinion if you can autoroam the Malay waitresses, becuase I was concentrated seducing a mature Chinese lady.
Music : Fantastic Mat Rock group !

sadfa
11-01-2005, 10:00 AM
I seduced the Sg Chinese (35 + auntie look). She was quite tipsy and let me autoroam on her shoulders, arms and waist. End result - French kissing and rubba rubba when I took her home on a taxi, could not get sex from her because she confessed to me she is married and has a daughter ( I was hoping to take her to a hotel).

if u really keen, can still negotiate n go to hotel even if she married.
dont flame me hor.

K9696
11-01-2005, 10:31 AM
dont flame me hor.

bro... u go every thread to ask pple why never jio u....haizzzzzzz!!

sadfa
11-01-2005, 10:33 AM
bro... u go every thread to ask pple why never jio u....haizzzzzzz!!

bro bo pian what! really never jio me.

K9696
11-01-2005, 10:50 AM
bro bo pian what! really never jio me.

wah lau a... all brothers out there, pls jio SADfa when u guys go Cheong la!!

Ok Brother, i already advertise 4 u.... haha.....

sadfa
11-01-2005, 11:06 AM
wah lau a... all brothers out there, pls jio SADfa when u guys go Cheong la!!

Ok Brother, i already advertise 4 u.... haha.....

kaoooz suan me.

nvm next time jio u, make sure u drunk drunk then take your nekked pictures with ktv ger n post on the net.

hahahaa. joking only hor.

K9696
11-01-2005, 11:12 AM
kaoooz suan me.

nvm next time jio u, make sure u drunk drunk then take your nekked pictures with ktv ger n post on the net.

hahahaa. joking only hor.

Dun jio me la... me cannot drink at all.. how to go...sure kanna telok telok one.... no la u better go with other brothers here... me scare le...

newbadass
11-01-2005, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=chatoh]So I cannot give an opinion if you can autoroam the Malay waitresses, becuase I was concentrated seducing a mature Chinese lady.
QUOTE]

Can.... but depends on individual. Some of them damn fucking ugly, but some really super-hot. However, some of them may have boyfriends waiting around closing time, so your wandering-hand action may be limited.

Just be careful not to over-splurge on Ladies' Drinks... sometimes they drink already and fuck off, alsp LPPL.

Ayhhh... pattern all the same. I just read Paramount Hotel FR... so similar.

chatoh
11-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Bro Sadfa !
No offence Bro :) , the mature lady was not a pros. She's actually a bored lonely housewife looking for fun. Actually lives in a 2 storey bungalow in a residential area. I saw her place.
Now she keeps sending me SMS. She seems to be alonely and bored housewife looking for companionship.
Bye Bros !

dont flame me hor.

Trinitrophenol
14-10-2005, 03:47 AM
went down today with my 3 bros, anyway its not called moonlight anymore, now known as House Of Rock. girls there are so so , my bros all kana a bit chubby one.
Mine was Fida, slim, sweet and very gentle voice (until u almost cant hear what she is talking. Face 8/10 Body 7/10 (Slim n Sexy) Tits 3/10 (A or AAcup) Service 10/10 (Stay Troughout)
Mummy is still Nana.

If its Beer per jug is $32+++ , Room charge is $50++
Chivas is $288+++ (room waived)
Usual Fruit Plate n nuts.
Ladies Drink is $23.60 (around there)
2 ladies drink of each girl n 2 for mummy
Total Damage $600+ for all(excluding tips)
BBBJ is $100 , FJ is $150, Strip tease is $50-60, no nego.
Went for a BBBJ Skill 7/10
Recommend Chrystal also (wild n sexy)

Girls would come in for a lap dance 1st then if u are ok , she would stay , if not for an exchange.

Shouldnt busted so much for LD. :(

evian52
14-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Eh !!! bro we went together wat !!! FCUK !!!! here is the problems my bro didnt encounter which i have to settle for him. (he is quite happy coz he got the best girl there)

1. mummy nana CMI , damn attitude problem . sianz ALWAYS force us to take LD. the assistant was abit better, he told us its not really neccessary.

2. 1st round of girls we had no choice, mummy nana brought what we get. my fren got a really fat chick (anna i think), i kanna one also , when i ask for change, mummy give a kind of very attitude face. my fren see liaoz also scared . dun dare to ask for change for his pui chai.

well. guys, if your feel minahs are worth more money than average, by all means go there. total bill $600+++. imagine if im the one footing the bill, of coz he write good review while i damn Dulanz.

chivas ++ -$288 ++ to around $300

evo3
14-10-2005, 02:01 PM
I heard this KTv hv 2 level but the 2nd level is no for operation only for ppl who wan to bonk than make use of the room dont know true or false lah, just hear from ppl only

evian52
15-10-2005, 10:03 PM
I heard this KTv hv 2 level but the 2nd level is no for operation only for ppl who wan to bonk than make use of the room dont know true or false lah, just hear from ppl only

2nd level is KTV rooms , 1st lvl is those ge tai singers one.

evo3
15-10-2005, 11:07 PM
bro thks for ur update

Ratcool69
15-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Better to go to Kevin's.....

Trinitrophenol
20-10-2005, 08:34 PM
would rather go BS /TH or Dickson . shouldnt had wasted so much.
heard from the gals they only earned $3.00 out of the $23+ for the ladies drink.

wang_zai
05-11-2005, 11:20 AM

Is it true?
What is the charges like? A bottle how much??
Thot of opening a room there?
Anyone can advise on this?
Thanks

evian52
05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Is it true?
What is the charges like? A bottle how much??
Thot of opening a room there?
Anyone can advise on this?
Thanks

no point going over there de, the mummy, this fat malay, is very dishonest.
go there and be their cai tao if u want, but i guarantee u will regret the fucked up services.

slimboyfat
04-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Well we only went for the KTV. This place was formerly known as Moon Night KTV). Its a predominantly Malay place.

We were the only customers - on a Friday night too......shows something about the place.

$288 for a bottle - and with this came the room. we got the biggest room in the place. maybe 12 or so people can sit there comfortably.

for the record, a jug of beer at the KTV room costs 36 bucks. downstairs in the pub its only around 20 bucks.

Hostesses are 90% malay. quite good looking and can autoroam a little, but they will pester you for lady drinks (which cost 25 bucks each!!). they are not interested in the bottle that you have bought already - they only want the commission for the lady drinks. if you don't know this then u could end up paying a fortune.

The sound system was terrible. Also you have to select your song from the book (which is difficult when the lights are turned down) and then tell the KJ the number.

The girls all expected about $30-50 each for tips. Not really worth it as they kept going out for 'phone calls etc'. Cannot blame the butterfly system as there were no other customers.

There were 6 of us there and the total damage was $800+.

Basically I will not come here again. Luckily it was all under expenses. haha