PDA

View Full Version : I'll ride you till you are satisfied

Morenonsense
21-06-2012, 03:38 AM
Looking for ladies that loves a good time. I'll be honest. I really love to have sex and i would like interested Females to PM me. Purely for fun, casual. i'll give you a ride of your life. :)

IBCBen
21-06-2012, 07:34 AM
wow more nonsense. :rolleyes:

chimkoo
21-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Looking for ladies that loves a good time. I'll be honest. I really love to have sex and i would like interested Females to PM me. Purely for fun, casual. i'll give you a ride of your life. :)

I'll be honest, which samster here don't like sex? Only U know how to ride the ride of your life only meh?
Show us your professional riding licence

hcg_explorer
21-06-2012, 04:36 PM
I'll be honest, which samster here don't like sex? Only U know how to ride the ride of your life only meh?

well said bro... maybe in the end.. people ride him... not he ride people.. ha..

joker nowadays...

dirtyhairy
21-06-2012, 05:00 PM
well said bro... maybe in the end.. people ride him... not he ride people.. ha..joker nowadays...

Which brings to mind the old but slightly altered saying....He who rides best, rides last?:D

CindyTan
21-06-2012, 05:18 PM

LOL, he go on all fours, transport people around by crawling. Uncle i want go shenton way.

Morenonsense
22-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Hahahah! Just looking for someone who would like me to 'Ride' them! I know bros here are super good at it. Maybe any ladies would like i would be glad to give them a "ride" HAHAHA!

Morenonsense
22-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Bros do give me moral support! Hahaha! Reading all those comment made me laugh and some were true about the riding part. Haha! :)

superwhitee
22-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Be humble and sincere, you will get your support eventually. Good luck.