PDA

View Full Version : SHIT! One of my kaki tested positive HIV!

Huluman
09-01-2005, 09:48 PM
One of my fren tested positive for HIV ....said he only go for paid sex once after 8 years in Geyland - FL china gal with CAP !! SOmemore...whooo .... better stay clean man - i wanna live

sadfa
09-01-2005, 09:53 PM
One of my fren tested positive for HIV ....said he only go for paid sex once after 8 years in Geyland - FL china gal with CAP !! SOmemore...whooo .... better stay clean man - i wanna live

zhunbo? when he test? when he got it?
kenna hiv, still got time to tell u? usually he would have so many things in his mind, telling u is the last thing to do.

jswong
09-01-2005, 11:39 PM

how did he know he has hiv? When he go? which china fl ? Maybe you should spent more time console him now. Because of aids, i never step into geylang for 5 years. Last time, i was king of cheong.

asdfghjkl
10-01-2005, 12:39 AM
human.. more info is needed from you..

vmtech
10-01-2005, 12:40 AM
how did he know he has hiv? When he go? which china fl ? Maybe you should spent more time console him now. Because of aids, i never step into geylang for 5 years. Last time, i was king of cheong.

haha so u;re saying 5 yrs ago no aids? -.-

sexlover
10-01-2005, 02:27 AM
Disappear after one sentence :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
10-01-2005, 02:56 AM
ooooooh i smell napalm early in the morning.

Btw i have done my part...have u ? :D

lesnar
10-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Anyway GUYS......RAW IS WAR..... :eek:

enzer88
10-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Wat is the early signs that tell u kena aids???i like to cheong alot and pratice safe sex,however still very scare!!! :(

95-emperor
10-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Wat is the early signs that tell u kena aids???i like to cheong alot and pratice safe sex,however still very scare!!! :(

yeah bro , i advise you to check carefully before raising a alarm over here
think most ppl will not take it serious unless you give a bit of proof.
Try not to create a chaos here ho

asdfghjkl
10-01-2005, 04:18 PM
haha so u;re saying 5 yrs ago no aids? -.-

kekeke.. so fast expose him liao ah.. :p

sexlover
10-01-2005, 05:37 PM
this guy must have been badly hurt by PRC, now taking revenge on Them :D

Big Sexy
10-01-2005, 10:40 PM
wow.. you all really no give chance... his points now negative liao. :D

aaaaaa
10-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Nowsaday i went to China shanghai KTV and then booked the girl whole night out and had sex with cap. Is this safer then those PRC standing in geylang :confused: ?

asdfghjkl
10-01-2005, 11:09 PM
well.. i didnt do anything to do :p

Ah Dez
11-01-2005, 02:35 AM

once after 8 years???... so he is ... 8 YEARS OLD? :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
11-01-2005, 09:26 AM
NBzzz, what early signs you want somemore?

When you have signs telling you that you kenna AIDS, it means too late already lah...

thaivisitor
11-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Don't know how serious you are lah... but if its really true, you can always ask your friend to contact me lah...

Criminalz
11-01-2005, 04:32 PM
I hope your friend is not going around fucking girls without cap....dun be a bastard and pass it on to some others...

rabitsu
11-01-2005, 08:13 PM

Sorry what is HIV ???

kilrein
11-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Sorry what is HIV ???

HIV is the virus that causes AIDS - Acquired Immunity Deficiency Syndrome (I think) aka confirm si kiao kiao.... :eek:

bongster
12-01-2005, 02:25 AM
Sad to say there are many who play RAW and some of them know they got HIV, others simply dun wanna get tested cos they scared they really kanna... but trust mi.... there are many RAW kias out there and so far there are 3 RAW kias in this forum who have HIV and one of them... u shld know lar... has sworn to revenge one ALL... so remember to wear CAP... unless ur life is worthless.... :eek:

V|ernar
12-01-2005, 02:45 AM
raw kia.. i know a few from the forum.. but havent hit the stage of HIV.

maybe WE just lucky or havent reach the stage yet..

UnderGround
12-01-2005, 03:11 AM
If scared dun cheong....if wants to cheong dun scared....and if wants to cheong and still scared.....then wear cap!!! If really really wear cap also kanna HIV then it's fate.....lor!!!

:cool:

nickwch
13-01-2005, 12:55 AM

Ur friends kana HIV and yet u sound so happy?? Can't believe it...

nickwch
13-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Sad to say there are many who play RAW and some of them know they got HIV, others simply dun wanna get tested cos they scared they really kanna... but trust mi.... there are many RAW kias out there and so far there are 3 RAW kias in this forum who have HIV and one of them... u shld know lar... has sworn to revenge one ALL... so remember to wear CAP... unless ur life is worthless.... :eek:

If u hv risk..better check..discover early at least can monitor status and eat medcine to contain....imagine if one day u feel unwell...then tested positive..but already at AIDS stage..then alot of medcine also no effect liao..if discover early...still can stay alive longer n hope a cure can be found.

nickwch
13-01-2005, 01:01 AM
If scared dun cheong....if wants to cheong dun scared....and if wants to cheong and still scared.....then wear cap!!! If really really wear cap also kanna HIV then it's fate.....lor!!!

:cool:

its easy to say when u think u r not hving risk of exposure...wait tilll u think u hv HIV..while waiting for window period...waiting for result..hope u can still be so cool...juz my thought.

bongster
13-01-2005, 10:39 AM
raw kia.. i know a few from the forum.. but havent hit the stage of HIV.

maybe WE just lucky or havent reach the stage yet..

Bro... most likely these RAW kias have not tested yet lar... anyway "shang de shan duo bi yu hu".... dun play play lar.

Cybourg
14-01-2005, 01:20 PM
its easy to say when u think u r not hving risk of exposure...wait tilll u think u hv HIV..while waiting for window period...waiting for result..hope u can still be so cool...juz my thought.

HELP HELP!!! Is my chances of getting HIV very high if I just went for one RAW session recently? I only inserted for less than 4 mins...no sores, no abrasion, no blood. Clean dick....

Now waiting for window period (2 months time) and hell yeah, the anxiety is always there. Regret already...next time will not try RAW anymore. Brother out there, what are my chances or survival from just 1 RAW session?

nickwch
15-01-2005, 09:21 AM
HELP HELP!!! Is my chances of getting HIV very high if I just went for one RAW session recently? I only inserted for less than 4 mins...no sores, no abrasion, no blood. Clean dick....

Now waiting for window period (2 months time) and hell yeah, the anxiety is always there. Regret already...next time will not try RAW anymore. Brother out there, what are my chances or survival from just 1 RAW session?

I think I rem thebody site said for one time raw exposure..the risk is low...cos its more difficult for female to transmit to male than the other way round. However,
still recommend to test...for peace of mind rite? Gd Luck!!

maverick88
15-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Actually when I saw someone said they di it RAW, I realy think that guy so gutsy. That CB hole is like a public toilet, anybody dick can be there.

rabitsu
15-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Actually Shit hole or Mouth hole or Cunt hole from same HIV person is risky....
Everyone think doing raw is unsafe, no one consider the risk of BBBJ ........

reacher
15-01-2005, 02:26 PM
actually if u are a cheongster, u will not know who u get the aids from. Ah ya, Jac and June everyday got 30 customers 1 month already got 600customers considering they do 20 days. Then 600X11 mths=6600 customers in a year. Let put June as a example. I estimate she do 15 years already. 15X6600=around 100000. If she fuck 100000 customers never kanna aids, then why will u if u pratise safe sex? Some more Jac and June always bbbj. There are a lot of broken heart here who are harmed by china girls and always eager to get back at them.

Up my reputution if you agree with me and deuct it if you think what I saying are lies

Desmond
15-01-2005, 04:07 PM
After reading so many posts, esp those unverified cases of bros cheonging with caps and yet tested positive for HIV, cant help but feel a little worried...even though i've done enough research on the net to know really cheonging with cap is really quite safe though not 100% but close to it.
Dont mind me taking up some bandwidth and post an excerpt from The Body.com. about a person asking Dr Bob on efficacy of condoms.

-----> You're right. Condoms are not perfect. But let's try to sort out some of the confusion about condom efficacy.

First of all, if the condom is latex, does not break, tear, or slip off, and it is used correctly during the entire sex act, it should be 99.9% effective in preventing HIV transmission and many STDs. In a 1987-91 study of mixed-HIV-status couples, all 123 couples who used condoms every time for four years prevented transmission of HIV. In 122 couples who did not use condoms every time, 12 partners became infected. Another study showed that using condoms every time prevented HIV transmission for all but two of 171 women who had male partners with HIV. However eight out of 10 women whose partners didn't use condoms every time became infected.

It's a whole different story when the condom itself fails.

Studies conducted about condom failure among sexual partners have shown widely different efficacy (effectiveness) rates. In my survey of the literature, I have found condom breakage during intercourse to be estimated anywhere from 1-8%. One study of couples using condoms over a period of time showed that 62% of them experienced no condom failure (meaning breakage or slippage), 29% had one to three failures, and 9% had four or more failures. A small percentage of couples accounted for the higher number of failures. Most studies show that higher rates of condom failure happen among a small percent of the general population (some have estimated as low as 4-6%). This may point to traits in the condom users, like technical skill, experience using condoms, prior episodes of breakage, condom fit, and amount of lubrication. Commercial sex workers have demonstrated the lowest condom breakage or slippage rates. There is some speculation that condoms fail more frequently during anal sex, but why and how have not been demonstrated yet. Condom failure is more often attributed to user behavior and not flaws in the condom itself.

What does condom efficacy or condom failure mean? Well, it differs from study to study. Sometimes it simply means, "Was HIV transmitted among these couples that used condoms?" HIV infection occurring due to "condom failure" could mean the condom broke, the condom slipped off, or the couple failed to use a condom every time! Condom efficacy studies might only look at condom use for vaginal sex and never ask about anal sex.

The lesson: be careful of statistics. They don't tell the whole story by themselves. I think condoms have made a big difference in reducing HIV infection rates among many populations. If you have more questions about condoms, check out Prevention (Sexual) on The Body. <----------

RMK

Donno why esp when im worried, even after cheonging with caps on or reading posts here from bros who tested +ve even after wearing caps, somehow reading this post makes me feel betta,.hehe hope it helps some of the worried well out there. But seriously, sometimes i wonder,not playing a fool or trying to scare us bros out there, how many seriously got friends tested +ve even after wearing caps before,care to share??

Cybourg
15-01-2005, 06:40 PM
To wait 2 to 3 months before the test was a real hell of a ride in the first few days when anxiety sets in. To be frank, after reading all the post here I become even more nervous despite statistics showing 0.01% -- 0.03%.

However, a few days ago I started to calm down a bit. I was thinking if I let this anxiety and stress bother me for no reasons (which means not tested HIV positive) I gonna ruin 2 to 3 months of good working performance and carefree life. So I started to play trick with my mind to get things on pace by telling myself "YES! I AM ALREADY HIV POSITIVE AND I GONNA LIVE FOR ONLY 10 YEARS!!! MAKE FULL USE OF IT!!!". I purposely wrote a death sentence for myself and strangely my mind starts to go back to normal, more motivation to work and to try new things!

Just to assured all of you guys out there that I won't take this time to just go ahead and bonk without a cap, in fact I am restraining myself from cheonging activities for this 3 months to do some soul searching. Will be going for the first month test on Feb 12 even though it might not be 100% accurate. Subsequently will be going to DSC every month untill the air of uncertainty is cleared. :o