PDA

View Full Version : Couples

Ener
17-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Hi all,

male, 20+, Looking for couple who are willing to do 3some etc for occasional comfort and relaxation with no strings.
Anything will do Xcept FJ....
Any couple who wanna to try some thrilling experiences ?

Drop me a private msg pls. Thank you.

kapokasu
18-06-2012, 12:42 AM
I share SBF with my girlfriend Christi and we have been hooked on some of the real stories. She got wet after much reading. I talked dirty & we have great sex in nite. He induced WW while we have sex and it seem she get horny. Last month while we are in BK, I was horny when she was in dance floor with a girl where I was watching close and it thrill me. I was very excited when saw her touching Christi body..... I can't forget she put her hand on her butt and grabbed it tight and then turned her around with her back facing him. She is touching her g-string & hold her tight with his body and smell her...that make me chill. She lick her ear loop and neck...out of control. She knew I am watching. She told me later that she hold her hand to touch her '.." wet. really make me excited but horny. We have great sex after that nite.

we may arrange meet up in DISCO. Also, contact. Email me your photo for Christi to [email protected] or [email protected]