PDA

View Full Version : seeking female soulmates from 1970s

shoei837
11-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm looking for females born in 1970s. The primary objective is soul mates where we can share secrets, doubts and confusion of our emotional world, thereby working on the solutions to make ourselves a better person. Sex is open but will only happen for solving emotional needs rather than physical needs. Of cos, I will be realistic still. I'm average looking, 1.64m, medium built and belong to late 70s. I prefer average plain jane who likes to dress simple, no make ups, similarly medium built.

There won't be commitment because I have problem understanding commitment. I prefer discreet meetups because I do not want problems in my social circles. PM me if you fit the bill. We all want to solve our problems and become a better person, not just to have sex.

superwhitee
12-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Coming to SBF to seek soulmate..... hmm.... all the best to you bro.

shoei837
12-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Coming to SBF to seek soulmate..... hmm.... all the best to you bro.

Aint looking for relationship. Singles dating websites not suitable

hcg_explorer
12-06-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm looking for females born in 1970s. The primary objective is soul mates where we can share secrets, doubts and confusion of our emotional world, thereby working on the solutions to make ourselves a better person. Sex is open but will only happen for solving emotional needs rather than physical needs. Of cos, I will be realistic still. I'm average looking, 1.64m, medium built and belong to late 70s. I prefer average plain jane who likes to dress simple, no make ups, similarly medium built.

There won't be commitment because I have problem understanding commitment. I prefer discreet meetups because I do not want problems in my social circles. PM me if you fit the bill. We all want to solve our problems and become a better person, not just to have sex.

A soulmate or soul mate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality,...

you post in "Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here!" to find soulmate...???

tokcok123
12-06-2012, 02:44 PM
70s type is quite well qualify for classic car scheme:D

imax88
12-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Keep us updated bro. you may start a trend here :D

Suharto
12-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Bapak have one to recommend to you called sherine, you will simply love her :D