PDA

View Full Version : looking for one sugar baby

kyzor
06-06-2012, 08:28 PM
was introduced in this forums by a friend. so I'm kinda new here. However i am looking for a long term sugar baby who wants to be doted and loved for at least a year. I'm not good looking nor demanding. I wouldnt need FHM material, just a normal girl next door will do.

However, this particular girl has to be available on every tuesdays/thursdays/fridays due to my work commitments. I'm willing to provide her 8k / month. Interested parties can PM me, you need not be too formal just tell me what you think you should. Replies are guaranteed.

T_____T
08-06-2012, 07:48 AM
wow so high..

Ladyrain
08-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Oi.. Got a lot of sugar babes lor.. If only you are genuine. :p

kyzor
08-06-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm 29 this year. only looking for younger ladies. sorry that i left out.

Sen5eS
08-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Oi.. Got a lot of sugar babes lor.. If only you are genuine. :p

hahahaha referring to yourself ? ;) hmmm why would you question his genuity ?

RogueGTR
08-06-2012, 07:21 PM
hahahaha referring to yourself ? ;) hmmm why would you question his genuity ?

Maybe becos of '8k' monthly allowance? Like what another bro said earlier- kinda 'high' hence .......

Oh well, if 8k In SGD monthly, am sure one can get any Mary/ Anne or Jane & if one fancy- maybe Margret / Tammy (ex Poly 'famous' gurl) & belinda thrown in also can :D

Ladyrain
08-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Haha... If i get to see him, girls will know if he's real or not lor. :D

IBCBen
08-06-2012, 07:48 PM

Quick go meet him. $8000 lei... I can only afford you $800.

Ask 2centsworth to be your bodyguard just in case

kyzor
08-06-2012, 08:00 PM

sis seems like many pple fly u aeroplane hor :P

Ladyrain
08-06-2012, 08:12 PM
IBcben! He already say 29 years and below.. :( 2cents worth! Come and tell him I don't look any bit like my age at all! :(
I always have younger suitors.. :p

unsung80
09-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Bro heed my advice, get a nice gf and treat her well. You shouldn't throw 8k per month to bao a lady. No need to spoil a prideless woman this way. Then again the money belongs to you, you can do whatever you want. But is it really worth it? Use big head to think first. Cheers bro.

cataramp
09-06-2012, 12:53 AM
+1 to this. :)

epicureanp
09-06-2012, 01:13 AM
You're 29... unless you're Quasimodo, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a GF or a FB. Why throw $8k per month? With that amount of money to invest in a sugarbabe, you can find a GF and threat her like a queen, bonk her anytime you want.

OR did I miss something and you meant 8k rupees?

-J

kyzor
09-06-2012, 08:23 AM
not trying to boast or anything but nowadays 8k is not alot of money. with the high standards of living, even if you have a million you are not considered very rich. property prices have inflated and imagine yourself wanting to get married and needing to buy a house.

moreover, i am not ready to settle down yet. in relationship i am not a loyal person ( i have to admit i get bored easily ). you guys also should know how much nonsense you have to tolerate from your woman when being in one. so rather than '' cheating '' the girls feelings, i would rather make it clear cut regarding what i want.

Ladyrain
09-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Oi. I'm looking to be a gf what... :)

yangguo
09-06-2012, 10:08 AM
IBcben! He already say 29 years and below.. :( 2cents worth! Come and tell him I don't look any bit like my age at all! :(
I always have younger suitors.. :p

I guess it's age is not a major issue.. it's the gfe that counts.

Somemore $8K per month is quite attractive..

Sis, faster go meet him and close the deal! :D

Mr_don_juan
09-06-2012, 12:37 PM
I guess it's age is not a major issue.. it's the gfe that counts.

Somemore $8K per month is quite attractive..

Sis, faster go meet him and close the deal! :D

Got to agree wif Bro YG.. faster hands faster legs.. mai tu liao ah ;)

unsung80
09-06-2012, 06:09 PM
not trying to boast or anything but nowadays 8k is not alot of money. with the high standards of living, even if you have a million you are not considered very rich. property prices have inflated and imagine yourself wanting to get married and needing to buy a house.

moreover, i am not ready to settle down yet. in relationship i am not a loyal person ( i have to admit i get bored easily ). you guys also should know how much nonsense you have to tolerate from your woman when being in one. so rather than '' cheating '' the girls feelings, i would rather make it clear cut regarding what i want.

True... but no need up to 8K la. Then low income family how? I know is non of your concern.. anyway good luck.

Here is someone looking for 6K http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=289709

ffanny
09-06-2012, 08:03 PM
TS: pm u but no respond :(

and for 8k a month u cant pay 4.99 for moderation ar. hehe :)

Ladyrain
09-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Mrdonjuan, yang GUo,
No leh. He don't want me leh.. Age is but a number. He don't believe leh.
Aiyo. Too bad, else I can settle already!! Aiyo, so long to find my sugar lor.
:o

AssLover
09-06-2012, 09:49 PM
It is not about money but having a fun company. That is what I have been looking. Money does not buy fun:)

Ladyrain
09-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Excuse me, I'm lots of fun one ok? :p with money more fun lor. :p

yangguo
09-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Excuse me, I'm lots of fun one ok? :p with money more fun lor. :p

In other words, no money no honey hence no fun.. :D

Ladyrain
09-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Yang GUo.. Sexy good lingeries do cost more than cheap kinds lor. If the man likes to tear off my suit leh?! Boots, heels, nicely done hair, well maintained self.. And.. Some tools during love making.. :D all need the extra $$ leh.
And then to make all my time his, he is sort of giving me a salary already for making me his only. As and when he wants me to,Yes?
If he trusts me, I can do some shopping for him leh? :p

RogueGTR
09-06-2012, 11:31 PM
not trying to boast or anything but nowadays 8k is not alot of money. with the high standards of living, even if you have a million you are not considered very rich.

Aiya, too bad u're not Bi :rolleyes: Neither am I but hell, for S$8k monthly for a period of a year- I don't mind to be a 'Bi' (just for u bro). Rear end still tight tight ;)

benz
10-06-2012, 12:57 AM
It is not about money but having a fun company. That is what I have been looking. Money does not buy fun:)

money does not buy fun, it's true
but if got no money, days can really be blue
no money no honey, not sure if it's the rule
but race cars with old men usually come with chio bu.

efad
10-06-2012, 01:42 AM
I would agree with ts .... when we guys know that serious relationships cannot be promised it is better to play and go but ... the issue of sex- transmitted diease is also a high ... it is safer to stick to a partner or sugarbabe .....

such a relationship is no string attached ...

8k per month for such days for companionships is consider well above market unless there is certain strange bedroom demands ....

easily the babe can get a bmw with 3-4k ... 2 handbag and a couple of tods / gucci / sf shoes ...

TS throw in a credit card as well ...

scarletrose
02-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Is it too late to apply? lol!

Michelle87
25-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Am i too late?????

Im looking for a long term SD as well.

Was browsing through the forums and i just saw this post. Pm you already TS!

acidicavex
25-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Am i too late?????

Im looking for a long term SD as well.

Was browsing through the forums and i just saw this post. Pm you already TS!

U sure or not u dig a thread many months leh?? There is a few other rich daddies some offer higher. One even promise 3 yrs later u can be a millionaires. And u dig out this one....... Weird. Post like that dirty thing.