06-06-2012, 12:14 PM
:X add me Sapphirez27

will be onlineee till 6pm

Eh? TS no more signature?
Cheer upppp.
:D

Sapphirez
06-06-2012, 12:20 PM
ya things didnt workout i guess :p nvm la easy come easy go !! i am not SAD la ! who says i am :confused:

Zilent
06-06-2012, 12:28 PM
ya things didnt workout i guess :p nvm la easy come easy go !! i am not SAD la ! who says i am :confused:

I never said that you are sad either. :D
Anyway whenever you are emoing just have to post something in hang out with me now thread can relieve your emoness already. Advantage of being a girl. Hahaha

StrykeShot
06-06-2012, 12:55 PM

dont mind if i add you? =)

hcg_explorer
06-06-2012, 01:08 PM

y not go chat room ?

lovebigtits
06-06-2012, 01:48 PM
hey, jus added you on skype... :D wad you doin now?

guess67
06-06-2012, 02:40 PM
I am also very bored in office, but cannot chat...

IntegraMax
06-06-2012, 03:24 PM
I am also very bored in office, but cannot chat...

cannot use handphone?

guess67
06-06-2012, 04:19 PM
cannot use handphone?

I am using hp to log into SBF now

look4sex
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Just added you on skype...:D

aceaceguy
06-06-2012, 04:52 PM

u dun seems fine too :p

Sapphirez
06-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Ok. Thanks all who came and chat. Sorry but I dont have enough time for all.
Session ended happily and I have to go now before my mum is back!

Bye!

Botakhead
06-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Wanna try WeiXin chat, no need to show phone number. Download free WeiXin app can ler.:)

IBCBen
15-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Just a warning to anyone here who skype with Sapphirez27

hi ben

skype name is sapphirez27.

I thought she is heartbroken and looking for a listener.
At the same time, she said she quarrelled with mum and would like to stay out for 3-5 days at a hotel.

So i loan her S$500, no conditions attached, as this amount is not a big amount to me and I considered her a nice young gal and probably with a reputation to protect @ SBF.

The loan was to be paid in less than 3 months anyway.

so she given me the POSB bank account 209 814 005, which you guess it correctly, is what you said belongs to DELISIA.

of course she has given me a mobile number.

i transferred the money to her on the same day and a couple of days later, on skype sapphirez27 came and asked for a further loan, which of course I did not agreed on.

I just wanted you to write on the thread to informed others to beware of this sapphirez27 on skype.

Also, I am unsure if it is the real sapphirez, but I firmly believe a group of people or syndicate to be behind.

Thanks for your assistance in advance and please keep my nick a secret.

IBCBen
15-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Teen involved in Web chat scam says she was blinded by love

by Alvina Soh

04:45 AM Jun 06, 2012

SINGAPORE - Blinded by love, she acted in a moment of folly.

That was 17-year-old Yap Siew Ting's explanation for her involvement in an Internet love scam, which saw one victim cheated of S$97,350.

The teen yesterday pleaded guilty to one count of extortion and another count of attempted extortion.

Two other charges of attempted extortion were also taken into consideration.

The judge has asked for a pre-sentencing report to assess Yap's suitability for probation and reformative training.

Earlier this year, Yap and her boyfriend Soh Zhi Ren Alexander, 21, were charged with extorting money through nude online video chats. The duo came up the idea in March last year after reading about online scams.

The couple then hatched a plan which saw Yap engaging her victims - two men in their 20s - in online conversations and persuading them to strip in front of a webcam.

Unknown to them, Yap's boyfriend recorded them undressing with his mobile phone.

The duo then threatened to upload the nude videos onto the Internet.

One of their victims made 89 fund transfers amounting to S$97,350, between May last year and January. The couple tried to extort S$10,000 from the other victim but failed.

The incident came to light when both victims reported the matter to the police, and the couple was arrested on Feb 28.

In a long and detailed mitigation, Yap's lawyer, Mr Aloysius Tan, highlighted her young age, describing Yap as "just an unfortunate and impressionable teenager".

Mr Tan added that Yap, whose parents divorced last year, "let her emotions and love for a boy rule over her usual rational and thoughtful self".

The court also heard that Yap was assured by Soh that the scam was "alright".

Mr Tan emphasised that Yap's role was more passive compared to Soh's, and she was misled by him.

Yap, who later requested to speak, told the court she was remorseful and begged for leniency.

The maximum punishment for extortion is seven years and caning, while the maximum punishment for attempted extortion is five years and caning.

However, Yap will escape caning as, under Singapore laws, women cannot be caned. Alvina Soh

Sapphirez
15-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by _____________
hi ben

skype name is sapphirez27.

I thought she is heartbroken and looking for a listener.
At the same time, she said she quarrelled with mum and would like to stay out for 3-5 days at a hotel.

So i loan her S$500, no conditions attached, as this amount is not a big amount to me and I considered her a nice young gal and probably with a reputation to protect @ SBF.

The loan was to be paid in less than 3 months anyway.

so she given me the POSB bank account 209 814 005, which you guess it correctly, is what you said belongs to DELISIA.

of course she has given me a mobile number.

i transferred the money to her on the same day and a couple of days later, on skype sapphirez27 came and asked for a further loan, which of course I did not agreed on.

I just wanted you to write on the thread to informed others to beware of this sapphirez27 on skype.

Also, I am unsure if it is the real sapphirez, but I firmly believe a group of people or syndicate to be behind.

Thanks for your assistance in advance and please keep my nick a secret.

To Anonymous.

Could you PM me and tell me more info about this thing? I have no impression that this thing taken place. For all I know, he could be the one talking to you because he has all my account password.

IBCBen
15-06-2012, 06:24 PM
To Anonymous.

Could you PM me and tell me more info about this thing? I have no impression that this thing taken place. For all I know, he could be the one talking to you because he has all my account password.

Why u give him your account and password ? Then either u go change password now or deactivate it.

I will let the guy who pm me to contact u

Sapphirez
15-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Why u give him your account and password ? Then either u go change password now or deactivate it.

I will let the guy who pm me to contact u

He was my boyfriend and he wanted to know everything so I gave him all my accounts and password. Pardon me for being naive. I have already changed my password.

Thanks.

feilongg2
15-06-2012, 06:37 PM
He was my boyfriend and he wanted to know everything so I gave him all my accounts and password. Pardon me for being naive. I have already changed my password.

Thanks.

Sis, husband and wife also didn't give full details to each other. Take this as a lesson lor. Next time got new bf, remember don't give all info ok.

DelisiA
15-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Teen involved in Web chat scam says she was blinded by love

by Alvina Soh

04:45 AM Jun 06, 2012

SINGAPORE - Blinded by love, she acted in a moment of folly.

That was 17-year-old Yap Siew Ting's explanation for her involvement in an Internet love scam, which saw one victim cheated of S$97,350.

The teen yesterday pleaded guilty to one count of extortion and another count of attempted extortion.

Two other charges of attempted extortion were also taken into consideration.

The judge has asked for a pre-sentencing report to assess Yap's suitability for probation and reformative training.

Earlier this year, Yap and her boyfriend Soh Zhi Ren Alexander, 21, were charged with extorting money through nude online video chats. The duo came up the idea in March last year after reading about online scams.

The couple then hatched a plan which saw Yap engaging her victims - two men in their 20s - in online conversations and persuading them to strip in front of a webcam.

Unknown to them, Yap's boyfriend recorded them undressing with his mobile phone.

The duo then threatened to upload the nude videos onto the Internet.

One of their victims made 89 fund transfers amounting to S$97,350, between May last year and January. The couple tried to extort S$10,000 from the other victim but failed.

The incident came to light when both victims reported the matter to the police, and the couple was arrested on Feb 28.

In a long and detailed mitigation, Yap's lawyer, Mr Aloysius Tan, highlighted her young age, describing Yap as "just an unfortunate and impressionable teenager".

Mr Tan added that Yap, whose parents divorced last year, "let her emotions and love for a boy rule over her usual rational and thoughtful self".

The court also heard that Yap was assured by Soh that the scam was "alright".

Mr Tan emphasised that Yap's role was more passive compared to Soh's, and she was misled by him.

Yap, who later requested to speak, told the court she was remorseful and begged for leniency.

The maximum punishment for extortion is seven years and caning, while the maximum punishment for attempted extortion is five years and caning.

However, Yap will escape caning as, under Singapore laws, women cannot be caned. Alvina Soh
Now become nude case? Dun link a chicken egg and a duck egg together both is a egg, but one is from a duck another from a chicken.

DelisiA
15-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Sorry ibcben , i should say dun link a sbo account with an ibc account ?

BiGBadw00f
15-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Sorry ibcben , i should say dun link a sbo account with an ibc account ?

Seriously? Start a thread to settle ur own feud else where? I know it's frustrating for both of u. But. Seriously. Call police u guys also cannot. Hijack threads will only make everything worse.

Start ur own thread to quarrel!

My own two cents of thought.

damonsalvatore
16-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Wow poor girl, cheer up!

asdfghjkl
16-06-2012, 12:39 AM
head and tail? skype party u mean? :o

Botakhead
16-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Seems like no party after all.......scammming at work here? Traps here traps there traps traps everywhere.........SBF also got "sink hole"????????;)

IBCBen
16-06-2012, 03:48 PM
More coming up with their encounters. Sapphirez, dont tell me you also lend your phone to DelisiA ?? Whats your defence now ?

Hi Bro,

First of all, I appreciate if you can keep my nick secret.

When I read thread started by GeBiz, it reminds me my encounter with Sapphirez. On 4 June we chat, she said that she can meet somewhere near her house and it was like close to midnite. I agree and almost left my place to see her suddenly she sms me say cannot meet, Delisia is coming and say can talk on the phone while wait for Delisia. I called her and talked like 20 mins on the phone, then she said Delisia reaching, we hung up.

The next day 5 June, around 10:30 pm she sms me, saying she needed some money and if I can pass some money since she had quarrel with her mom and Delisia. She suggested to transfer the money and I asked what is her bank, she mentioned POSB. She did not give her account number yet but I quickly reply that my bank is Citibank so it will not be instantly and I suggest that she check in to hotel with her IC for guarantee and I can come the next day to her hotel to help her pay. She did not want it. I was a bit suspicious and since I never met her I dun want to lend her money. At least I have to see her first, that was what I thought that why I insist to meet her if she want.

The next day, 6 June I sms her in the morning if she still need money, she said yes, then I suggested to meet her at Bugis which is close to where I am working. She said it is not convenient and she told me that I am useless, cannot help when she need that. I told her honestly that I cannot lend money to people I never met, and ask her whether she will lend money to someone she never met. I suggested to her to do FL if she really need money and I am sure people willing to give money to her (I know I was bad, but hey, this is sex forum). She disagree on that suggestion and that's the end of our conversation. Never contacted her again after that. Good think that I didn't transfer the money but just to share my story, Delisia/Sapphirez was trying to do the same to me.

May be Delisia is using Sapphirez and now they are broke up, but if they cheat money, they should pay back. If what Sapphirez said on the forum is true, I feel really sorry for her, got cheated by Delisia and now he runs away.

Cheers,

DelisiA
16-06-2012, 03:56 PM
More coming up with their encounters. Sapphirez, dont tell me you also lend your phone to DelisiA ?? Whats your defence now ?

one of the dumbest bookie i ever seen. enough said tomorrow send ur resume to www.singapore.pi.com would have good business !!

ok got to go cant online too much to entertain u ben need to work hard now to repay your $300 :(