PDA

View Full Version : Looking For SYT for Sunday Night 10/06!!

batjman
04-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi there,

I am 27 male from Sydney (born in india, lived in sydney most of life) coming to Singapore for Sunday night only.

I am looking for a local girl for a company, you must be bubbly,sexy and know your city well for me to have fun...

Now: Sex bit:

Option 1.
Your choice, if we click and if you are happy to do it, you will be rewarded with $$$

Option 2.
If you just want to hang out and show me around, mingle with your friends for Clubbing, you will be rewarded with Gift and Drinks and dinner

Why am i doing this?

Last time i came to singa, went to few bars alone, Ended up getting take away from Brix, cost me $600 for whole night.

I rather get local SYT, who loves to have party and fun, and help her with money ... win win for both.

Interested drop me an email: [email protected] with photo and i will do the same in return and see if we click!!!

hcg_explorer
04-06-2012, 05:56 PM
who cares where u stay and u live... Born in India means u r an Indian...

chucky69
04-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Stop be a racist you wanker......

jasdude
04-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Why am i doing this?

Last time i came to singa, went to few bars alone, Ended up getting take away from Brix, cost me $600 for whole night.

Man in foreign land of cos pay premium price on top of locals. It applies every where when u dun know the joints well. However LOCAL SYT does not come cheap. U pay peanuts u get peanuts.

Tab at a few bars plus a gal for the whole night is not expensive or u referring to the gal herself cost $600?

diana1985
05-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Man in foreign land of cos pay premium price on top of locals. It applies every where when u dun know the joints well. However LOCAL SYT does not come cheap. U pay peanuts u get peanuts.

Tab at a few bars plus a gal for the whole night is not expensive or u referring to the gal herself cost $600?

The girl herself cost 600 bucks at BRIX .

chucky69
05-06-2012, 08:20 AM
TX,
For 1 night, suggest you look up this forum for the FL and book them now.... Best of luck.

sean69
05-06-2012, 09:57 AM
However LOCAL SYT does not come cheap. U pay peanuts u get peanuts. ?

i thot when u pay peanuts u get monkey ?? :D

hcg_explorer
05-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Stop be a racist you wanker......

hey, pls read and understand what I post b4 u comment

chucky69
05-06-2012, 02:01 PM
So what does it mean when you posted this " who cares where u stay and u live... Born in India means u r an Indian..."
U are implying he is Indian and should not bother with SYT in SG.

hey, pls read and understand what I post b4 u comment

koji
05-06-2012, 03:04 PM
So what does it mean when you posted this " who cares where u stay and u live... Born in India means u r an Indian..."
U are implying he is Indian and should not bother with SYT in SG.

agreed...................

onlyhuman
05-06-2012, 03:37 PM

man you are so right...is this shit trying to pass off as aussie?:D

hcg_explorer
05-06-2012, 05:26 PM
man you are so right...is this shit trying to pass off as aussie?:D

Ha bro... only u can understand.