PDA

View Full Version : Met a few Couples for 3some/4some fun.

FilipMixcpl
03-06-2012, 10:48 AM
hi just a story to share and it happened a few months back recently.

I chatted with a few couple in here and some couples are curious and keen to explore into swing together with their spouse or g/f.

One day, I received a SMS from a couple that name A(the hubby)asking me whether when I am free to have a meet up with him and his wife either alone or with my partner.

I told him that my partner is not available and maybe we can schedule another time for the meet up.

A than told me that they are fine to meet me alone to have a drink to chat and share.
He even requested to SMS his wife to chat.

to be continued......

I told

monkerfulnite
03-06-2012, 01:28 PM
pls continue....;)

FilipMixcpl
02-09-2012, 11:56 AM
I did SMS to his wife and say Halo and told her her hubby requested me to chat up with her.

His wife responsed and we started off with a normal chat before me asking her is she and her hubby is seeking some 3some fun with a Male.

She told me, her hubby suggested and she also find it exciting and curious to try it out since her hubby and her have this fantasy to try out.

I did ask her whether they ever try it before and she told me they had petted with a Chinese guy(her colleagde) before. But due to their busy schedule, they are unable to arrange for fun with him again at times.

After chatted with the wife and hubby, they say they will try to find a times to arrange for a meetup when they are both available.

After weeks of exchanges SMS, the day arrived and they hubby ask whether I am free to have a meet up.

We did arrange to meet up at a restaurant at around 7.30pm in the EAST.

Before the meetup, I also did chatted with the MRS and she ask whether did I able to get a room and requested me to prepare some condom.

to be continued. Pls up me the point if you guys feel you want me to continued.......