PDA

View Full Version : HC Idol 2005 (Voting start now!!)

AhYoung
05-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Dear All

A good bonking and shiok year!!

This a new start and i thought it will be a good ideal to start this thread to put on records of good HC Gals for new or old samster.

Ground rule will be

1. To support your vote, u will need to provide a good Field Report. Else if you cannot even remember what she impress u.. than she do not deserve it.

2. Dont talk about history... we would appreciate for new and valid stuffs. No point mentions about in year 1900 a pretty gals who can do raw and look like Ms World... and now retire..

3. This thread need lots of support for those appreciate, if u dont like it, kindly exit and stop minus my points haha!

4. Truth and faithful FR and voting, do not lie by saiding some WL doing raw to u or give discount to u.

5. Standard FR Format, Story if u want or at least, name, location, look, biostat,frenching, bj - any special like hot cold treatment or hot tea or bbbj, cim, fj, atititute, damage, comment.

Thanks.

i got nothing to start the ball rolling as i did not do hc in 2005 yet. meanwhile if u need past records, look for hc gal 2004.

My Favourite voting and memories is for MAY from Bugis... she make my days... :D

DeanPaul36
07-01-2005, 12:50 AM
I vote 4 Mrs L. K. Y
richest woman of SG.......
Oooops!.......soli, soli, paiseh, paiseh

Aiyah, i 4 eye + cockeye lah....HC IDOL 2005!

Saya see salah sia....

SORRY

glosso
07-01-2005, 04:21 AM
Dear All

A good bonking and shiok year!!

This a new start and i thought it will be a good ideal to start this thread to put on records of good HC Gals for new or old samster.

Ground rule will be

1. To support your vote, u will need to provide a good Field Report. Else if you cannot even remember what she impress u.. than she do not deserve it.

2. Dont talk about history... we would appreciate for new and valid stuffs. No point mentions about in year 1900 a pretty gals who can do raw and look like Ms World... and now retire..

3. This thread need lots of support for those appreciate, if u dont like it, kindly exit and stop minus my points haha!

4. Truth and faithful FR and voting, do not lie by saiding some WL doing raw to u or give discount to u.

5. Standard FR Format, Story if u want or at least, name, location, look, biostat,frenching, bj - any special like hot cold treatment or hot tea or bbbj, cim, fj, atititute, damage, comment.

Thanks.

i got nothing to start the ball rolling as i did not do hc in 2005 yet. meanwhile if u need past records, look for hc gal 2004.

My Favourite voting and memories is for MAY from Bugis... she make my days... :D

Maybe also voting for HC Idle 2005!!!

PKTM
07-01-2005, 11:19 AM
U vote for may? Can you provide an FR on her? :cool:

machoman
07-01-2005, 11:26 AM

Hahaha! LOL!!! Good 1 PKTM. AhYoung, you the thread starter, should observe your own ground rules which you have set... not break them. So, where is your FR on May before you are qualified to vote for her? :)

ang076
08-01-2005, 09:16 AM
My favourite is Lisa of YHC (aka, Fann-lookalike).

She is tall, gal with long hair,with curvy body, and D-cup breasts when she turn to look at people, she look like Fann Wong. I think better reduce breast sizes to C cup or B cup, better. So that she look more like Fann Wong when she FJ me..

Another one , ICE from BHC.

Horny gal ( D-cup) who was willing to strip naked for $80 and peform BJ and HJ, sometimes she turn into 69 positions and let me see her vagina.

She chided me for not bringing $100 and told me next time, if I wanted to book her, pay her $100 and no less than that.

Well, which gal from Malaysia would strip naked for $80 ? Malaysian HC gal are willing to bare their tops but not taking off their panties.

petercm888
08-01-2005, 09:30 AM
The FR already posted in the respective thread before. I personally like

Sammi & Joyce of Legend

Stella & Joey of BHC

machoman
08-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Ahyoung, I need to clarify 1 pt abt ur so-called ground rules.

To my understanding, only members with "new and valid" FRs posted in 2005 qualify to vote, rite? Otherwise, they will start referring to old FRs written in
2004 or worse, even earlier which as u mentioned in rule 2 is "history".

Would appreciate ur clarification to my query asap. :D

infinitiumus
12-01-2005, 11:59 PM
My favorite in HC is still Gucci of Dragon

Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10. She put on weight
tits: Not BIG but quite a handful with nice nipples to lick
BBBJ: 9/10. I love it. Can blow for a long time until I am satisfied and cannot tahan
Cat bath: 9/10, Again service par excellence
AR: 9/10. Again no horse run.
FJ: Well, 8/10. Only cons is a bit loose
French: Lots of it. Spontaneous and at will.
Massage: None as we won't have time for it.
RTF: Yes, every week she is working.

To me, she represents the essence of service - GL150 standard service less
the shower.

AhYoung
16-01-2005, 11:03 PM
only members with "new and valid" FRs posted in 2005 qualify to vote, rite?

Yes, Only New and Valid FR qualift to vote, so those oldies like ice, may, carnation.... will not be valid for this round, if someone still insist, can just vote without FR as they are consider oldies...

AhYoung
16-01-2005, 11:06 PM
for may, u just perform a search, shd be able to find my fr... she is consider oldies already.. not qualify for hc idol 2005

JimmyLi
16-01-2005, 11:11 PM
for may, u just perform a search, shd be able to find my fr... she is consider oldies already.. not qualify for hc idol 2005

My fav is Samantha of Sanctuary, FE Plaza. Petite body and excellent service. Lick you all over.

machoman
18-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Yes, Only New and Valid FR qualift to vote, so those oldies like ice, may, carnation.... will not be valid for this round, if someone still insist, can just vote without FR as they are consider oldies...

AhYoung, your rules still not clear to others especially the newbies who do understand the meaning of FRs. Sigh... why don't they read properly b4 they post??? :cool:

Icafe
19-01-2005, 03:28 PM
HC Idol #1 goes to Carnation.
HC Idol #2 goes to Gucci

Wang Ye
19-01-2005, 03:52 PM
My vote goes to JJ of BHC. Tried her last evening and have decided that she is the best! My FR is on the BHC thread.