PDA

View Full Version : How I lost my innocence and its result

hemlock86
01-06-2012, 01:22 PM
I have been reading some with pleasure and others with shock the stories here in SBF and would like to share one myself. I am a guy currently in my mid 20s and sometimes, I really look back at how I lost my innocence and wonder how it will be if it didnt happen that day. Just sharing this with you guys and hope you will enjoy it. I am not a particularly good writer so bear with me. Should you like what I shared, up my points!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

It all began about 10 plus years ago when I was just in Secondary 1/2 . We have got an indon maid that has worked for us since young. At that time, I always am lazy to close my door when I pee/shit. One day when I was peeing, she saw me and then as I wanted to close the door, she said "Aiya, dont worry la, I see you from young till now, see till sian already."

From then on, I just dont bother to close the door since I took her word for it that she is bored of seeing. Once in a while, I would see her glancing at me but I did not think that she is actually looking at me or lusting after me. This is especially so when I go to pee in the morning fully erect. She will say something like "wa, your didi like a tower already. No wonder so hard to pee." and then she'll just laugh. And everytime I hear that, I will just roll my eyes and continue concentrating to pee.

As we are quite close, I usually like to disturb her a lot when she is doing housework by stealing her broom or mop and running around the house with it. She will always chase me around and try to snatch it away from me. Fun times when I don't have games to play last time.

On that fateful day, I decided to steal her broom when she was trying to sweep. As usual, I ran around the house trying to keep the broom away from her. After a while, she finally cornered me in her room and me still trying to win, I placed the broom behind my back to hide it from her. Being frustrated, she rested her whole back on me and reached her hands behind my back to try to get the broom back. After yet some time of unsuccessful attempts, she suddenly placed both her hand on my dick and gave it a good long squeeze, saying: "You better return that broom to me ah. You already not young. Already a big boy ah."

After she rubbed my dick till it is so hard, I got so horny and I in turn reached in front and squeezed her boobs saying: "You area also not young ah. Even older than me."

We continued rubbing each other for quite some time before she decided that it was enough for the day since she is worried that my parents would come back. From that time on, I kept thinking of the experience and how good it felt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

More to come.... How she continued to "violate" me and how she moulded my horny self now.
Will continue if I see there is a demand. :)

BEAT
01-06-2012, 01:27 PM
camp for the update :)

owl888
01-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Good start.....camping here

ssholic3141
01-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Your indon maid very on sia... update soon!

eddtan1
01-06-2012, 03:14 PM
TS...nice start...you wrote well...waiting for the exciting part...hehe

killerstar
01-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Not bad. Made me hard. Continue ah bro

ETUnited
01-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Really dangerous, doing your own maid :D i like it! Young men have to be adventurous!

1bbcd5
01-06-2012, 05:35 PM
camp for the update

hemlock86
01-06-2012, 05:43 PM
It was perhaps a few days after our first encounter that it happened again. I was just lying down on the sofa watching the TV while my parents are out. My maid then came out to try mopping the floor. I got distracted immediately after she came out cos her shorts were somehow a lot shorter than I usually see. She started mopping around, carefully leaving out the TV area for the last part.

When she was near, I kept staring at her and at her boobs. Being still quite innocent at that time, all I was thinking was how much I would like to feel those boobs in my hands again. After what seemed like a very long time, she finished mopping and just went back to the back. Was quite disappointed I did not get the chance to touch her since she was not near enough and I did not dare to approach her.

To cool myself off, I went to take a shower. Just having the water all over my body, trying to calm myself down. Perhaps it was just a one time thing that she did to really just take her broom back. It wasnt long before I realized that my fingers has become wrinkly and that I should probably dry off. So I dried off my whole body, my dick still semi errect, and wrap my towel around my waist. Picked up my clothes and opened the door to go to the back to put by clothes in the washing pile. *By the way, I always go to the back with only my towel on. It's always been my practice"

I didnt see my maid anywhere when I walk to the back and so after throwing the clothes to the pile, I walked back to my room. SUDDENLY!! When I was turning into the corridor to my room, my maid pounced on me and used a lot of force to try take my towel off me. I fought quite hard to keep covered, I don't know why, but I did. But at last, I just gave up and she saw me in my birthday suit, with my dick being semi erect.

It is as though her eyes were on fire as she pushed me to the floor and started to play with my dick, stroking it up and down, being mersmerised by it. Without hesitation, I immediately rushed to her boobs and fondled her. This went on for quite some time until I finally dared to move my hands inside her shirt. She did not wear a bra that time but I thought nothing of it then since I thought it was normal to be braless. After some time of playing, at last I came. It was my first HJ then. My virgin HJ taken by a maid.

That last encounter made me more bold. Every time me and my maid were alone, I would go look for her straight and we always fondle each other and kiss each other on cheeks. She kept telling me that we cannot kiss on the mouth as that will lead to pregnancy. (now that I think of it, what bullshit man! Wonder why she said that. But whatever.) The most that we did together was fondling each other. At that time, I have never even though about touching a girls pussy. I didnt really know it existed.

Many times, my maid will point to my dick or press her body close to my dick and ask: "Do you want to give me your dick?" I always told her yes and yes and yes. But she always said back the same thing: "Are you sure you know what I mean?"

Well, I guess I dont. I have not even seen a pussy yet. How do I know what is going to happen? I was still so young and have not went through sex education. The closest thing I saw was just her in her panties. Caught her when she wanted to change and I stood there, asking her to just take it off and let me see. She just gave me the "you wish" look and closed the door.

After about 1 year of that, my parents decided to terminate her as they want to try doing things on their own and also because my mom thinks this maid is too lustful. Apparently, she caught her peeping at me when I was bathing countless times.

To be continued... *Fresh Meat*

scorpionnn
01-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Just curious, how old was the maid?

meantime, I'mm reversing my trishaw in the carpark.

hemlock86
01-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Just curious, how old was the maid?

meantime, I'mm reversing my trishaw in the carpark.

I think the maid was about 20 something or 30? She was married but her husband did not come with her to Singapore. So I guess that was what made her so hiong

killerstar
01-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Nice
Gimme more

Nanom
02-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Waiting for next installment .

alan0338
02-06-2012, 10:50 AM
camp here .. :D

hemlock86
02-06-2012, 01:54 PM
How will you rate her upon 10? Cuz usually, maids are not that pretty..

Well, for the ratings, according to my memory, it is as follow:

Looks: 6/10 (Dark skin with slight bucktooth)
Boobs: 9/10 (Huge, maybe cos I young? But it was very full with nice nipples and aereola)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and slender with nice butt)

Continue Story in a while...

hemlock86
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM
*Fresh Meat*

After the maid left, I keep having thoughts on how am I able to lay my hands on a new set of boobs. For a few weeks, they're all I can think about but soon, the whole experience is placed at the back of my head.

In school, I continue to study hard and manage to get into a class that I want to go to in Sec 3. During that time, we have got another maid coming in. An indon one. This one is special as she was the one that my grand father has used for many many years. From young, I have been taken care of by him and the maid and so, I know this maid even better. When my parents told me of the news, immediately, I thought back on the episode and how likely it is to lay my hands on her.

I can still remember the day she came into our house. We said hello and hugged like long lost friends. What seemed different is that I am now much more aware of her body.

Before I go any further, let me give you a rating on how she looks:
Face: 8/10 (She has got a slightly fair skin tone with cute slightly chubby face)
Boobs: 9/10 (More info given later)
Body: 9/10 (She is rather short. Perhaps at most 1.6m in height with the right amount of curves at the right places. )

Now that you are sort of acquainted with her, let me go on with the story.

For a few weeks, I dare not do anything rash. I knew I had to be patient and see how possible it is to do anything with her. For a start, after some time of waiting, I started to stand behind her or beside her when she is cooking in the kitchen. My parents and grandparents will often say how I am actually interested in learning how to cook. This went on for a few weeks or months even.

One day, I heard something that make me feel much more confident of getting her. My grandparents are always complaining how she likes to just wear bra and panties when she thought no one is around or at night. After that, I have formulated a mini plan for myself. Every night, after I think most people are in their room, I would walk to the back, pretending to look for something. I tried this several times until one day, I at last feast my eyes upon the gorgeous body she had.

As usual, i went to the back looking for things. when I reached the back, I look towards her room and behold! She is just clad in matching red lacy bra and panties.Her boobs filled the bra perfectly, showing a lot of meat on top. After perhaps a few seconds, she at last realized I am there and said sorry. She then lightly closed the door so that the door is not fully closed but I cannot look in without pushing the door open.

That was a mini victory for me. Good progress. Perhaps soon, I would be able to get my hands on her. This then became like a ritual for me, every night, I would walk over to the back and again, she still had her door wide open. Every night, she would be wearing different kinds of matching bra and panties. While this is going on at night, during the day, I would always still stay at the kitchen watching her cook. But this time, I was more brave and stood really close to her, sometimes just hugging her from the back. Since she did not resist or reject me, I assumed she likes it or at least doesn't mind it. I continued my plan.

After perhaps yet another few months of this, I grew increasingly impatient. But at the same time, I managed to have a gf from my school too. And many times, I still managed to get some steam off by doing heavy petting with my then gf. At that time, all I know is just to pet with clothes on. I would usually put my hands inside her clothes to feel her. But never tried taking off all clothes since we usually do this in the lifts of HDB. We would french kiss a lot, touching each other here and there. Still, it is not enough for me. Somehow, the first experience have unleashed a horny beast in me that needs more even though I still did not know what I needed then.

One night, as I go on with my ritual, I saw something that totally made me even more horny. Instead of being in her room, she was sitting down on a chair that was just outside her room, facing the doorway that I would always come through every night for the ritual. She wore a black lacy matching bra and panties that day. When I saw her, I immediately went forward and started talking to her. After awhile, I made an excuse that I was tired and would like to sit, hoping that I get to sit on her lap.

To my pleasant surprise, she said: "tired ah, okay, come sit on my lap". I took up her offer without second thought. Once I sat down, she just hugged me from the back and continued talking. Most of the time, I was not even paying attention. All I could think of then was I have a very sexy and beautiful maid clad in only her bra and panties hugging me from the back. But being in front, I can only hold on to her sexy legs without being too obvious, for fear of rejection.

That day was yet another milestone for me. It has changed my boring nightly routine and gave me a more exciting one. This also taught me how much I would love seeing a girl only clad in bra and panties. So, I started looking for suitable staircases to bring my then gf to so that we can at last strip and touch each other. I noticed one day that most condos have closed up staircases and so, I began my hunt for a condo with the lowest security. After perhaps a few days of observing, I finally settled with one. I gathered my courage after school one day and just walked straight into the condo looking as though I live there. It was a very nerve wrecking experience for me then as I was really scared of getting caught. But after a while, I realized that the guard did not stop me. This encourages me and I began exploring the place, noting down where would be the best place to go, where the toilets are, where the side gates to go out are. After noting down all, I went home that day a satisfied boy. For the next few weeks, I will always go to that condo everyday after school for good measure. This, I hope, would let the guards familiarize with me and so would not question me when I do bring in my then gf with me.

To be continued....
*Learning Process*

topcook1
02-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Nice one...camping for more...

PassByMe
02-06-2012, 04:01 PM
nice one, keep it coming bro

BoundToBio
03-06-2012, 02:28 AM
Nice nice! Camping here for more.

BonBonWin
03-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Keep it cuming . :)

hemlock86
03-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks all bros for support. For awhile, I thought my story was boring. Do up my points if you like my story. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Learning Process*

After I am comfortable that the guards know me enough, I persuaded my then gf to come with me to the condo. We quickly went to the stairs that I have deemed best and started.

We started frenching each other with my hands going all over her body. Being impatient, I started to strip her. Taking off her top, it is my first time laying my eye upon her smallish boobs, maybe A or B cup? hungrily, I hurried to take her bra off and went on squeezing her boobs and sucking them while she moans all so softly and erotically.

"Okay wait, not fair! my top is gone but you still fuly dresses" she said. She swiftly help me to take off my top and then proceeded to take my pants off, all the while, I was playing with her boobs and butt. Once my pants are off, I took the initiative to take hers off as well. Once off, I suddenly had a flashback of my first experience and really am curious what is under those cute little panties of hers. I reached out my hand and pulled the panties down, revealing a small tuff of hair and her pussy. Being on my knees, I have the perfect view of her young pussy and I reached out with a finger to start caressing it till I feel it is wet.

I stood up and continued frenching her while fingering her as well. Moaning into each other's mouths, she also started rubbing my dick from the outside of my underwear. After a while, she got impatient and reached into my underwear while I was playing with her clit to what may be her very first orgasm.

Within a few minutes, she came with a loud moan, her body started writhing and leaned on me. Giving her time to rest, I continued playing with her boobs and butt.

"Let's go now. I scared got people come in" She says. I was utterly disappointed to hear that. "But I have not cummed yet!!" I protested to no avail. She quickly wore back her clothes and I have no choice but to do the same.

I went back home very frustrated that day. Reaching home, my brother was watching TV with my maid, S. When S saw me, she smiled at me and I sat down to watch TV awhile. During the commercial break, I decided I had enough and wanted to have a shower. S also got up and walked to the back and came back with a pile of clothes that are mine. S went into my room, knocking before coming in. After she placed the clothes down, I went behind her and hugged her. She stopped in her tracks, not daring to move it seems. Perhaps after the initial shock, she turned around to face me while I am still hugging her. I know the reason for her shock. She can definitely feel the raging hardon that I have while hugging her. Now, she can feel it from the front while I grabbed her butt.

Not being able to take it any more, I pushed her to the bed and just frenched her. Again, it took a few seconds before she fully registers that we are kissing and she kissed me back. After some frenching, my hands roamed around her body from the butt to her boobs, caressing her gently. Suddenly, we heard the TV being switched off and quickly got back up to our feet. S went out straight but not before saying "You naughty, cannot kiss me next time ah." She said this with a smile on her face and I knew she is not serious about this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gotta go out. Maybe continue tomorrow. :)

*The real deal*

houses100
03-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Hemlock86, thanks for the story... it sure brings back memories of what I used to do with my maids when I was younger... :D

eeemen
03-06-2012, 03:01 PM
another camper here bro TS, thanks!, cheers ...................

ps....bro houses100, share your experiences with us leh !! :D

nudedudez
04-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Good one.... Nice beginning. Please continue. :)

bigmannow
04-06-2012, 12:02 PM
quickly camping my barnag barang here.. hehe

francolin
04-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Supporting your thread. Thanks.

hemlock86
04-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks to all bros who supports me. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

*The Real Deal*

"Hello there..." I said to S in an attempted flirty voice.

There in her lacy bra and paties, S looked up and smiled. I walked into the room and just sat by her bed, talking to her. After some time of small talking, I decided that it was time to make my move. Moving closer to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, closer to her boobs. Seeing that S did not protest, I became bolder and slowly moved my hand up to graze her boobs. She just looked at me and then started kissing me. What started as a light kiss turned into a heavy and erotic frenching with lots of tongue. She began to have her hands roaming around my body and rub my dick, much to my pleasure. I then started to unbuckle her bra and to my extreme pleasure, her boobs sprang out and for the very first time, I see such a firm and round boobs of a very good size.

I started to carress her boobs and lick it gently. To my ear's delight, she started moaning every so softly and erotically. I got more and more horny as time passes and I started sucking at her boobs with more passion, getting back more passionate moans from her. She started tugging at my shorts and pulling off my shirt and kissed me even more.

Once we are naked, she proceeded to lie on the bed and use her finger and crook it to ask me to go to her. I went on the missionary style and slowly, for the first time, entered a woman. It felt heavenly and I have no other words to describe how that feels. We both moaned with pleasure as I started to piston my dick in and out of her excitedly.

"Please go slower. You are too thick for me and this is my first time." She said to me as she place her hands on my butt to slow me down. Hearing that she is a virgin made me even more horny but decided to go slow and hopefully there will be more next time.

After a few more thrust, she began to tear a little and said: "I think I am bleeding already. Very pain. I am now no longer a virgin. You are also now not a virgin any longer." Her tears soon turned into bigger pleasurable moans and she began to thrust her hips up to meet my thrusts.

Being my first time, I began to feel myself getting really close. Remembering what I have learnt in school about sexual reproduction, I now I have to take it out before I came. At the last few moments before I cum, I took it out and beat it a little before cumming on her butt hole and bedsheet.

Since I was still young then, I do not know what an orgasm is and do not know that girls do need to orgasm too. And so, after I came, she asked: "So are you now 'full'?" I nodded and went to kiss her before dressing up. She continued saying:"But I am not full yet...." But at that time, I really have no idea what she is talking about and what I can do about that. Hence, I just walked out after I got dressed and gave her a quick peck on her cheeks. She was still naked when I left her room..

To be continued....

*Good things come to an end?*

imax88
04-06-2012, 04:07 PM
great story. more please! :D

scorpionnn
04-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Can I have your maid pls? Mine is boring :D

hemlock86
05-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Hmm.. I think my story telling kinda suck right? >_< Sorry about that. Anyway, I am rather busy for the next few days. So I will perhaps update again end of the week if there are good support for this story to continue. If not, I can just tell a short summary so that other bros will not be left hanging. :)

TheBanzai
05-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Everyone will have their supporter :). Don't need to bother who has more or less.

PrinceWilliam
05-06-2012, 11:40 PM
cool story bro !

imax88
06-06-2012, 05:52 PM
kudo to TS! this thread make me look at maids and their charge-lings differently. didnt know there is so much charged up sexual desire in the maid population. :)

maybe the one-day-off rule will release some of this tension. but then, will our infrastructure like MRT, buses, malls, beaches and parks be able to handle this additional human traffic?

eeemen
07-06-2012, 11:57 AM
I will wait patiently for your continuation! Do come back ya? Cheers ....................

hemlock86
08-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Sorry for MIA for abit. Quite busy these days. Will try to continue as soon as possible when I am free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

*Good things come to an end?*

Yes, I lost my virginity and first kiss to my maid. What was I thinking? But I was innocent and young then. It didnt occur to me then when I did it. But at least I lost it to a hell of hot maid. :P

After that first time with her, things are never the same anymore. Many times, she will be wearing very loose clothing so that when she is mopping the floor, I will be able to see her beautifully formed boobs in her sexy bra. She always mop the floor using a cloth and so, she will always be on her knees while mopping. I would sport an erection seeing her goods and she will look up at me and smile knowingly. At night, that is where my fun begins where I have sex with her almost everyday except weekends when I go out. All this time though, I do not know how to help a woman reach her big O and almost always, my poor maid will be left hanging.

One day, I was talking on the phone to my then gf at night, chatting happily while sitting on the sofa when S came out from the backroom and looked at me with a sad face. She wore only a loose tshirt with her panties and I can see that she is not wearing a bra underneath her tshirt since I can see her nipples poking through the tshirt. I was slightly aroused but at the same time, I can sense that she was somehow unhappy. She then just went back to her room and I can hear the light switch being turned off.

Hanging up after talking to my then gf, I walked to the back and stood outside her closed door. After some moments of hesitation, I decided that it is best to just talk to her. She is probably still not asleep yet and perhaps, I can still get a chance to bonk her yet again. I quietly opened her room door and peeked in to see if she is asleep. I saw her face first, her eyes closed, looking quite sweet while sleeping. As I opened the door more, my southern region started to stir as I saw her sleeping only with her polkadotted panties on. I walked in and touched her gently on the face and she woke up, looking at me.

"Who are you talking to? You have a girlfriend?" S asked.

"No la, just talking to a friend" At that time, this was still true as me and my then gf didnt actually really became gf/bf officially. Always referring each other as best friends even though we both know that we are much more than that.

"Really? You sound like you are talking to a girl at least. Who is she? She is taking away my time with my lover." She ended that sentence with a naughty pout. Without answering her, I just kissed her. She tried to push me away at first but after awhile, she just gave up and began to go into the mood. She started to take my shirt and shorts off while kissing me. After we were both naked, she guided my hands to her pussy where I can feel her dripping, warm juices soaking up her panties. She looked at me with a horny eyes and said: "Look how much I need you. I waited for you just now so that I can be filled by you cock. Faster fill me up before I have to rape you."

Without any hesitation, I quickly pulled her panties off and went on missionary position, pumping into her passionately while hearing her seductive moans of joy in my ears. That day was the first time she managed to cum while I cum shortly after she did. At that time though, I do not know she came until she told me. I just felt her body getting tense and her hugging tight to me.

"Okay, now your pussy must be very satisfied already right? Maybe I should let you wait more so that you can be even more horny for me." I said while putting my clothes back on.

"Don't you dare! This time is just lucky for you. Next time you let me wait, I may not forgive you already ah." S replied, smiling slightly while still lying on the bed on her sides facing me. I gave her a kiss goodnight and went back to my room exhausted. I still have got school tomorrow and it is already way past midnight.

Time flew pass really quickly and before I know it, I am in sec 4 and O levels is just a few months away. Coming home after a "tiring" day from school, I dropped my bag to the floor on my bedroom and just sat there, thinking through what just happened at school. My then gf, HL, and I were in school for some extra study sessions. As I was the class chairman then, I was holding on to the keys of our class and we decided to stay in class after our remedial lessons for some more study. After a few hours of studying, it became darker and we decided to better go home. Packing up my things, I notice that HL's shirt is really translucent and I can see her bra underneath. I did not notice when she took off her undershirt. Seeing that, I take it as an invitation to play with her and I walked to her and hugged her from her back while she was still packing. Whispering into her ear, I asked: "Since when did you take off your undershirt? Are you trying to seduce me?" To my big surprise, she turned her head around, kissed me and said: "Yes, I want to seduce my sexy darling. I want to feel him getting hard over me. Are you hard now? Let me check." Reaching behind her back, she grabbed hold of my cock through my pants and remarked: "Wah, someone really getting horny already ah!" I raised my hands to her boobs and gave it a tight squeeze before saying "Of cos la! My sexy babe just in front of me and can see her boobs."

Before continuing, we decided to move to just behind our classroom door so that will give us more cover. We started making out passionately, my hands roaming into her shirt and bra, playing with her boobs and nipples. She on the other hand, already have unzipped me and was stroking my cock seductively. Just before we can do more, we heard someone cough from outside and quickly stopped all activities. We hurried to our desks, picked up our staff and tried to act normal. Seeing our school cleaner aunty, we said hi and quickly left school.

We took a bus back home and being so horny, I became more daring. We were on the second last row and no one was near us. I placed my arm around her waist for a bit while I was checking out our surroundings. Seeing that it is clear, I slowly moved my hands into her shirt and bra, starting to squeeze her boobs. I was enjoying so much and she looks like she is enjoying all my attention. Being more shy, she did not do anything then. Suddenly, I saw a glimpse of a smiling face behind HL back. There just beside us, there is a lorry full of teenage malay boys at the back. All of them looked at me and smiled knowingly. I smiled back at them, not sure if I was angry or just embarrassed.

*Ding Dong*

My doorbell rang, bringing me back to reality. My mom was home and that signals me that I have to go get a shower so that we can have our dinner. During dinner, my mom suddenly dropped the bomb. "I think we will no longer be having any maid in the house. The maid is getting too lazy and seem to be always distracted." I thought to myself, "Of cos la. She at night so busy being bonked by me. How to sleep properly? Must be also thinking of being bonked while working." I pleaded with my mom to let her stay cos I really do not want my playground to go away. But it seems like she has made up her mind and nothing is going to change that.

Resigned to the decision, I ate my dinner in silence and waited for everyone to sleep before heading to the back to look for my sexy lover.........

To be continued.....

*Good things come to an end? Part 2*

francolin
08-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Waiting for your part 2.

KobeTopGun
08-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Camping for Part 2

sytsniper
08-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Tks for sharing..:)

American
08-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Lost your innocence and gained enlightenment. Thanks for sharing.

hemlock86
08-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Since I got a little time now, I'll just continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

*Good things come to an end? Part 2*

It was about 11pm before I decided that everyone should be already asleep. I snuck out of my room quietly and walked the all familiar path. In my mind, 2 strong emotions battle. On one hand, I am happy that firstly, I still get to bonk S tonight and secondly, it is quite a relief to not have her keep bugging me about my then gf, HL. On the other hand, I am rather sad that soon, I will not be able to bonk such a good lay since she will be going back Indo soon.

Reaching the back, her room door was slightly ajar and the lights in her room was still lit. I pushed open the door to see S quickly covering herself with blanket as she thought that it was not me. I could see that she was not wearing a bra. With just the blanket that separates my eyes from her glorious boobs. Seeing me, she smiled and dropped the blanket. Walking in, S already started to crawl on her bed towards me and my dick was certainly excited with what I saw. She was wearing a tiny little g-string that shows her pert butt especially when she was crawling towards me. When we reach the end of the bed, she straighten up on her knees and started to kiss me while stripping me off my clothes.

"Mmmmm I really love this smell and taste of your skin.." She purred while kissing me all over my chest and neck. I just held her closer to me and squeezed her juicy pet butt. Looking down at my dick after a lot of teasing licks and kisses, she then whispered to me: "Wa, I have not seen you this hard before. It seems thicker and longer tonight. I leaving already so you got even more horny?" Turning around, she bent down on all fours and turned around to face me: "Come, I bet you will miss having your dick inside my hot pussy."

How can I ever turn down a request like that? Immediately, I grabbed on her hips and rammed by dick into her, soliciting a gasp of pleasure from her. To try to suppress her moans, she placed one hand to cover her mouth but it seems that she is louder than usual. I decided that I better be careful and so I pulled her up a little and using one of my hands, I covered her mouth with my hand. Hearing the stifled moans aroused me even more as I continued to bang her like there is no tomorrow as she started to play with herself. "Oh faster, faster! I like it hard, oh yes!!" She repeated this a couple of times before she began to get soft on her legs and tensed up her whole body. The tightened pussy from the orgasm brings me over the edge and I took out my dick and sprayed my man juice all over her back and butt.

She suddenly turned around and look at me with pouting lips: "Why did you cum on my back and butt? I want you to cum into me! You have to do that okay!" I just smiled after hearing that but knowing that shooting into her will mean a high chance of pregnancy, I do not want to risk that.

The next few days was pure torture for me. As much as I wanted to fuck her brains out again, I was scared that she will force me to cum in her somehow and make her pregnant. I was young, but I am not so stupid as to even risk a small chance of impregnating a woman, much more a maid. Every night, she will try her best to seduce me with her CFM face and voice. Many times, I was on the verge of agreeing but I just went back to my room and tried to sleep it out.

The day came when she needs to go back. Good for me, I was in school at that time and don't have to deal with any more teasing from her. But deep inside, I knew that I need someone to replace her. I certainly cannot stand just having my hands to accompany me after tasting the sweet sweet pleasure of a sexy woman's pussy.

To be continued...........

*The dawn of a new 'age'*

zelc
09-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Camping here, keep it going TS!

keewee
09-06-2012, 11:40 AM
camping for more

eeemen
10-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Waiting for your "new age episode" bro TS. Cheers .....................

TheBanzai
12-06-2012, 12:20 PM
wapian eh. Maid agencies may experience better biz liao

hemlock86
12-06-2012, 10:32 PM
*Dawn of a new age*

Now that my maid is gone, I am rather bored at home. I no longer have any more pussy for me to play with and instead, I only have my hands. My then gf HL is still rather adamant on not having intercourse as she wants to keep it that way till marriage. I was getting more and more frustrated. Until one day when I visited her home.

Her mother, C, was divorced and didn't have to work outside of the home due to the very nice settlement from her ex-husband as well as child support for their daughter that would last until she turned 21 or graduated from college. It was the first time I saw her mom and was she hot. She also looked quite young and have maintained a good figure even after child birth. From then on, I kept having secret fantasies of how nice it will be to have both mother and daughter together. Oblivious to my dirty mind, C somehow liked me and said that I am a good boy and often invites me to their place for dinner.

One evening I just stopped by HL's house hoping to be invited to stay for supper. I have not heard from HL since she went off to go out with her friends. I got a surprise when C opened the door wearing a very thin white robe through which I could clearly see that she was wearing only white bra and panties!

"Uh, ummm, " I stammered, struggling to keep my eyes on hers, "is HL home?" I asked even though I knew the answer. "Not tonight, " C answered, "she has an evening class and is staying with a girlfriend tonight. Come on in, I've got dinner in the oven and there's more than enough for the both of us." That was a surprise to me as I didnt know that HL will be staying over at her friend's place. I made a mental note to ask her why she didnt tell me. But at that time, I concentrated on not to be too tense and C's smile put me at ease, at least a little bit and I accepted her invitation. I assumed that she would excuse herself and put on something less revealing but she headed for the kitchen leaving me to close the door. She didn't seem at all uncomfortable with me seeing her so scantily clad.

I followed C to the kitchen like a hypnotized person where she handed me a bottle of wine and a corkscrew. While I opened the bottle and poured two glasses, she finished the meal preparation. We sat on a couple of stools at the breakfast bar and made small talk while they ate. I carefully avoided looking directly at her breasts that could be seen bulging at the top of her bra or her long smooth legs that occasionally touched mine when she twisted toward me. Not sure if that was accidental or on purpose, I ignored it at that time. However, the closeness to a lovely and barely dressed woman on top of the fact that I was already very horny due to the lack of pussy was having an effect on me. I had to adjust my growing cock and so, when I thought she wasn't looking my way, I quickly readjusted myself.

Just then, C asked, "Are you uncomfortable with the way I'm dressed? I wasn't expecting company tonight."

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, "I should have called."

"You don't have to do that, we're practically family. You can stop by whenever you want, you're always welcome" C assured me as she glanced down at my crotch, staring perhaps a little too long for it to be accidental. After finishing a few bottles of wine, we proceeded to clear the table up. I was put in charge of clearing the table while she does the washing.

After clearing up the table, I could not help but stand at the doorway of the kitchen and admire the view that I was getting. Her butt was barely covered by her panties and she have such nice curves. Inside me, I was fighting not to look. Especially since this is HL's mom and C has been so nice to me to treat me as a part of the family. So with much will power, I resisted the urge to ask if I can help and instead, sat on the the sofa in the living room and tried to watch the TV. But even then, I could still see her and I was getting very aroused and was rubbing myself a little here and there for fear that she would suddenly turn around and catch me.

After washing, she came to me and just sat beside me, giving out a huge sigh. She said that she still have some beer if I want and I offered to take them from the fridge for the both of us. After some drinking, we talked more about how me and HL got together, the number of gf I had before her (1), and school. However, I wasnt really paying attention to much of what she was saying. With her boobs just right beside me, I could make out that she have a much bigger boobs than HL and is probably at least a C cup.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sounding concerned. That brought me out of my daydream and I realized that I was very hard and was staring at her boobs. "Yes, I am fine. Don't worry about me."

I am still unsure if it was the alcohol or was she just really brave, but her next sentence shocked me. "It's just that I can see you're aroused." She said as a matter of factly.

I could feel myself blush saying, "I'm sorry, this is really embarrassing. It's just that you are so beautiful!" I exclaimed. I regretted saying that once it came out but it was too late. Trying to salvage the situation, I quickly added "Oh God, I'm practically engaged to your daughter. You must think I'm perverted!" I was hoping she would just say I am not perverted and ask me to go back. I would be more than happy to do so since I already have a good look at her and am sure I can remember that body of hers for the rest of my life (turns out I really do remember huh? :P).

C smiled and put her hand on my thigh as she again surprised me by saying, "Actually I'm flattered that a young man is as obviously affected as you are by me. It's OK, don't be embarrassed, you're having a natural reaction. Do you want me to call HL and have her meet you somewhere to take care of that?"

"Oh no!" I quickly answered, "We don't, you know, do that...at least not yet. We're both virgins." I didnt know that her mom was so liberal and yet HL is so conservative. I wonder where HL got that from.

It was C's turn to be embarrassed, "I'm sorry. I assumed that you two were having sex. I'm not really surprised that HL is a virgin but I assumed that you had experience."

"I shouldn't be talking to her mom about this I guess," I shyly told her, "but she wants to save herself for marriage or at least a formal engagement. I just assumed that she wanted me to do the same." I lied a little. But I just want to make sure she didnt think I was some kind of a player.

"Believe me, that would be a mistake," she told me in a serious voice, "the first time you two have sex is going to be awkward and messy. That sort of thing can make your wedding night far less romantic and erotic than it should be." She continued, "My first marriage almost ended when my new husband took my virginity. The blood and my cry when the hymen was broken upset him. He wasn't able to get an erection until the next morning. Then he had an orgasm so quickly that it was all over in a minute. He wasn't able to satisfy me until a week after that. I'm not saying that it would be that way with you and my daughter but I strongly feel that the man should have experience before the wedding night."

I was by now so embarrassed that I am sure I looked like a tomato but strangely excited by her intimate story. My erection had wilted when she called attention to it but was beginning to grow again. Her hand on my thigh, alternately gently squeezing and softly rubbing it contributed to my excitement as well. My mind was by now going crazy that I didnt know what to do and just sat there enjoying her tease.

"You should find a willing and understanding young woman and have your initial sexual experience before you get married." She continued, "I know my daughter better than anyone and she will expect you to take charge and make her first experience in bed with you a night to remember for the rest of her life."

"I don't know...she might feel betrayed if I'm not a virgin, we've talked about it."

"Have you told her that you are a virgin?" C asked.

"Not in so many words, she just assumed that I am, I think. We're so close that we don't always have to communicate with words, you know?"

"I do know, my daughter and I are that close of course," said Candace, "I know her better than anyone, as a woman and as her mother."

"But I don't know any other girls well enough to just ask them for sex! I can't go to a hooker, I just can't! What can I do?" I asked her. Half hoping that perhaps, this would be the break of my dry spell without a pussy.

For almost a minute there was silence, then C looked into my eyes and slowly moved her hand from my thigh to the bulge in my pants and gave it a squeeze. I closed my eyes and sucked in a quick breath. When I opened my eyes again C was smiling.

"You need an experienced woman to show you the ropes and I know one who is willing to do that for you...and for her daughter," she softly told me as she gently rubbed my cock through the fabric.

"No, that wouldn't be right!" I exclaimed, but without much conviction. Inside me, I was dying to strip and let her "teach" me already.

"Who better than me?" she asked, "according to my second husband I'm damn good in bed and willing to help out a young man in need. From what I see and feel, you are definitely in need."

With that she unzipped my pants and reached through the opening to get a better grip my now fully erect dick. She stroked my dick while she un-buckled my belt. When she released it she moved from the couch to the floor in front of me. I watched as she leaned forward and placed a kiss on the head of my penis and then wrapped her lips around the head.

hemlock86
12-06-2012, 10:32 PM
I groaned loudly, feeling an eruption building deep inside my balls. C pumped up and down with her hand while using her other hand to tickle my balls as she expertly gave me my first blowjob. It wasn't long before I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed my load, and then licked my dick clean and smiled up at me.

"Was that your first blowjob?" she asked.

"Yes, and I'm sorry I did it in your mouth," I answered, "It must taste awful." When I was actually thinking, "No I am not sorry. That felt like heaven to me. I need to have more of this."

"Not really, kind of salty but I like it. See what I mean? If you finished that quickly the first time with HL it would have been over for you but she would have just gotten started."

"I guess you're right, but I should really get going." I said, starting to panic when I realized that HL might decide to come back anytime. "She might come home and catch us. I'd die if that happened!"

"Don't worry about that, when she spends the night with one of her girlfriends they stay up until the early morning and then sleep half of the day away. Besides, I've only started showing you the ropes. You still have a lot to learn and I owe it to my daughter to have you ready for her," C told me with a big grin on her face.

She got up from the floor in front of me and motioned for me to follow her as she slowly walked toward her bedroom with a smile on her face. I obediently followed like a little happy puppy. As we made ourr way down the hall C nonchalantly shrugged out of her dressing gown leaving her dressed in only bra and panties. Surprised, I enjoyed the view as I walked behind her, holding my pants in one hand.

Once in the bedroom, C directed me to sit on the bed. She faced me, reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. Slowly she let it fall as I watched. I nearly slip off of the bed when she slipped her panties down and I saw her nicely trimmed bush with two swollen lips below!

C flashed a knowing smile, enjoying my reaction to her nudity. "We need to get you out of those clothes," she purred. I wasted no time stripping down to my birthday suit.

She then suggested that I lie down on my back. Once I was in position she climbed up beside me, breasts swaying, and ran her fingertips over my body lightly. Her touch on my dick triggered twitching and increasingly heavy breathing. She straddled me, staying elevated on hands and knees, and teased me by running her nipples up and down my chest.

"Have you ever seen a real pussy up close?" C asked. I merely shook my head no. With that, she reversed herself over me, placing her pussy just above my face. "Well, " she asked, "what do you think of that? You can play with it if you want to." I wasted no time and stuck a finger into her pussy, feeling her dripping wetness. I can smell a strong sexy scent from her pussy and somehow, I cannot resist the urge to kiss her pussy just as she did with my dick earlier. I planted a kiss and upon touching her pussy, I heard a loud audible moan from her as she pushed her pussy more into my face, grinding my face while I tried to lick her clitoris as I have learnt from school that it is the male equivalent of the dick.

Just as I felt like I was about to pass out from the tiredness and the lack of air, I felt the familiar squeeze and tightening of her muscles to indicate that she has orgasmed. Turning around, she kissed me saying: "Not bad for an inexperienced young man! Are you sure you have not done this before?" That boosted my ego a little and I just rushed in to kiss her lips.

After a little while, she moved downwards and lined my dick with her pussy. Slipping my dick into hers, I wanted to scream with joy but forced to just close my eyes and enjoy the familiar warm feeling. Her pussy wasnt as tight as my maid but I was not complaining. Afterall, C's boobs are as big if not bigger than my maid's and it is now swinging in front of me as if trying to hypnotize me.

We went on bonking, trying out new positions that I have not seen before while watching porn in the name of "education". When I was about to cum, I shouted: "Oh god! I'm going to cum already!"

"Go ahead and shoot into me, it's OK. Cum for me, shoot it into my soft wet pussy! Fill me up with that big stiff cock of yours!" C exclaimed. Her dirty talk pulled me off the edge into a huge orgasm, more powerful than any I have ever had in my life.

"That's it! I can feel you filling me with your hot cum! Give it to me baby! Keep it coming, don't hold back, I want it all you stud!"

I kept thrusting my hips up to meet her motions until I couldn't manage it any longer. I felt totally drained, weak all over.

She kissed me sweetly. After a short rest, I regained my composure enough to return the kiss to which she added tongue action. I ran a hand over her right breast stopping at the nipple for a pinch.

"Oh!" C exclaimed, "Where did you learn that?"

"I'm not totally inexperienced you know," I smiled but realizing that I might have given myself away, I added, "HL likes nipple play!"

"You naughty boy, you've been playing with my daughter's boobs! You aren't as innocent as I thought," she said.

"Not any more at least...thanks to you!"

"So" she asked, "how was your first time?"

"Awesome!" I answered quickly and enthusiastically, "I never dreamed that sex could be so good! Thank you!"

"You still have more to learn my boy. And I have the whole night to teach the art of love making to you."

After lying down for a while, I decided that I need to squeeze her boobs and play with her again. So I started playing with her and she instinctively grabbed my growing dick and stroke it gently. "It looks like your dick is about ready for the next lesson," C said as she ran her fingertips lightly over my growing member. "This time, you will take charge."

I wasted no time as I got up into a missionary position and slowly pushes my small head into her. Going slowly so that I can have more enjoyment, it seems like C has other ideas. "Please fuck me," she coyly said and being an obedient boy, I did and rammed by dick rapidly into her.

It was as though she knew I was cumming and she wanted to cum with me so she worked a hand to her crotch and fingered her clit furiously.

It worked. I exploded in her less than a minute later. That triggered her orgasm as we came together. She flexed her muscles to grip my hard cock with her pussy, which resulted in her having a second orgasm as I shot more hot cum deep into her cunt. We continued bucking against each other's pubic area but eventually we both ran out of steam and I settled down on top of her, breathing heavily, totally spent.

I eventually opened my eyes to see a contented look on her face. A feeling of satisfaction swelled in my heart as I realized that I was responsible for her intense pleasure. At last, I gave the first orgasm by intercourse to a woman. "Thank you, thank you for teaching me how to make love to a woman," I whispered, "I will always remember this lesson." Inside me, I keep wishing that this will not be a one off thing.

"So will I sweet boy," she replied softly. "But I think we better not do this again. You should already have the skills and I do not want to spoil my daughter's boyfriend. You must only do it with her and no one else understood?" She sternly said. I just nodded, with a disappointment in my heart. Yet, I am glad we had this "lesson". I am now a lot more confident in making love to a woman. I have, come of age. I now considered myself a man.

I stayed at HL's house, sleeping beside C, waking up every now and then to make love to her again. That was a frenzy fuck night and I will always remember it. I got up at about 10am the next day, quickly showered and we had breakfast together.

To be continued....

*Moree... Moreee!!!*

Babevaluator
12-06-2012, 11:32 PM
TS, ur story damn power man. Somemore got title for each chapter. If my OC is not next to me now, I would hv pcc to ur story. Pls keep it flowing. Pitching tent here.

hemlock86
13-06-2012, 06:13 PM
TS, ur story damn power man. Somemore got title for each chapter. If my OC is not next to me now, I would hv pcc to ur story. Pls keep it flowing. Pitching tent here.

Thanks for the compliment. I try to write it in a more erotic manner. But usually that takes a lot of time. So now I will just write when I know I really have a lot of time to spare. :) Yes, even real life story is hard to write. Always feel that what I wrote does not fully describe how I felt when I experienced it. But well, hope all of you enjoy it.

Thanks in advance if you up me for the story. Also many thanks to the bros who upped me previously. :)

dunce34
30-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Is that the end to the story bro? Hope there's more to come!

cosm
30-06-2012, 07:33 PM
yes hoped to see more of it

eeemen
01-07-2012, 07:47 PM
wow, feels like it was the most intense session eh? :D, well done bro, cheers ...............

hemlock86
10-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi to all bros here. Sorry for the slow post. Work have been killing me and so have to delay the writing for a bit.

I can tell you this, that session with C is one of the best I had. Esp since it is my ex's mom!! Who would have thought that I will be seduced by C?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Moree... Moreee!!!*

At breakfast, C continued her relentless teasing of me. Occasionally licking her lips suggestively and letting her loose top expose some of her soft boobs to me. We talked and teased each other more throughout the breakfast and when we are finally done with breakfast, it was perhaps about 12noon already. Saying our goodbyes quite reluctantly, I started to head home, thinking of a shower before meeting HL.

Surprisingly, I have not received any sms messages from HL yet and it suddenly made me worry about her. I sent her an sms asking where she is and if she want to meet me at about 3pm later. After not hearing from her even at 1plus, nearly 2, I started to just call her. However, the phone was just not picked up. In my mind, I was starting to panic, thinking that maybe she knew I was with C last night and got angry with me. Some time later, I finally decide to just call C to clarify.

"Hello? Aunty, have you heard from HL yet? She has not been answering my phone calls or smses."

"Oh.. Erm, so far have not heard from her yet. Maybe you can keep calling her?"

"Yeah I will but do you know where did she go exactly? Whose house did she go to?"

"Aiya, I also not very sure la. Maybe you can just drop by our place and wait for her?"

"Okay okay. That is better than being worried I guess. See you!"

"See you!"

Hanging up the phone, I continued trying to call HL while walking to my bus stop. I also smsed her best friend to see if she has got an idea of where she went.

Reaching her house, C opened the door for me, wearing just a towel with her hair still dripping wet. Despite the worry for HL, seeing C like that got me real hard very quickly. Stepping into the house, my hands automatically roamed about her butt and hugged her close to me, kissing her. I could also feel her need radiating through her towel against my hands. Taking the opportunity, I took off her towel in a single movement and she is again exposed to me with all her glory. Not to be outdone, she started removing my shorts and started stroking me.

Just as C was about to wrap her luscious lips around my dick, my phone rang loud and gave us both a shock. We both got dressed back quickly as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello darling, sorry I didnt msg or pick up your call. Was sleeping la. Too tired from last night already. Where are you now? Still want to meet?"

Instantly guilt-stricken, I told her that I was very worried and is now waiting at her house for her. Asked her to come back home soon. She told me she will be back in about 30mins and hung up. I told the news to C and she seemed to be rather sad or disappointed. I just kissed her, while grabbing her boobs and say that we will have more opportunities ahead. Of course we are! How can I not make opportunities to bonk this beautiful specimen??

I was watching the TV on some animal documentary when HL came back. She was wearing a small spaghetti top with a flowy skirt and a translucent cardigan. This actually surprised me. HL is usually always wearing shorts or jeans and a decent t-shirt that have her covered practically. This was unlike the HL I usually see and I attributed it to her being with her friends. I gave a short comment to HL that I thought what she is wearing was beautiful (I didnt use sexy cos I dont want her to think I only think of sex) and that perhaps she should wear like this more often. She looked at me, smiled and just said see how.

Somehow, I suddenly got a sense of jealousy. Why did she wear like that when out with friends and not when with me? I immediately wondered if there are any guys in her group of friends. My heart was very unsettled as I thought of her being used by other guys. I was jealous that I didnt get her first.

When she was done bathing, I went to ask her if there were any guys there last night which she replied there was only 1 guy last night. I asked who it was and she just told me that I would not know him as he was a friend of her friend. Hearing this got me even more unsettled and after awhile, I got up the courage to confront her.

"Why you wear like just now to go party when you always wore conservatively when with me?"

"This is also conservative what. It is a party dress code. We always never party together so of cos you dont see me wearing that!"

"No it isnt, it was showing quite abit of your legs and some cleavage! You always scolded me if I look at you with lust. Now you can wear this and let the guy see you with lust??" My voice trembled with anger and jealousy.

"Eh, dont go scolding me or what okay. If you want to see me wear this, bring me go party la."

"What did you do last night with your friends?" I asked, hoping to hear some good or at least neutral news.

"Just sing KTV and play some games when we got back home lor."

This continued on till I found out that she was actually staying over at a girlfriend's house and was drinking a little. Deciding that she is probably still innocent, I was satisfied and we went out. But somehow, at the back of my mind, there seems to be a soft voice saying "moreee... moreeee". Yes, I agreed with the voice. I really need to have more of HL already. Perhaps I could get C to help......

To be continued....

*A helping hand or not?*