PDA

View Full Version : A book my boss gave me

jamesrockwell
01-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Hi SBF!!

this actually happened yesterday. When we having a meeting, my boss was standing beside me. So i didnt know why i just playing with my tongue. (i was not horny that time) and he saw me doing that.

Then he suddenly told me,

"Hey James, it is good to train your tongue by sticking out more"

I was like wat the fuck!?

Then he continued

"You see, one of the tongue training is to hang an apple infront of your and you slowly lick it using your tongue. Nevermind, I'll send you a good book to you after meeting"

After the meeting, I was not expecting anything from him but suddenly i received an email with an attachment

He wrote
"Hi James,

This is for your reading pleasure"

Mr.P"

And I looked at the attachment, I didn't know I want to laugh or cry

The book title is "Taoist Secrets of Love : Cultivating Male Sexual Energy"

So since my boss give me a good stuff, I'm thinking to share with all the SBF bros and sis here....it's 328 pages. I just started few pages so I don't whether it is good or not. But adding some knowledge is no harm, right?

So below is the download link:D

http://lumfile.com/n0l899s7tlc7/Mantak_&_Maneewan_Chia_%281984%29_-_Taoist_Secrets_of_Love_-_Cultivating_Male_Sexual_Energy.pdf.html

Do let me know if there is any problem with the download link

P/S: Hi Mr P, if you happened to surf SBF oftenly and you stumble upon this thread, you will know who am I and I wish to tell you that you are the most amazing boss I ever had :) And please let's keep SBF forum surfing thingy to yourself when you see me at work. :)

tungsten
01-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Browse through it. Interesting read.

For those who cannot download it...

http://ebookbrowse.com/ebook-taoist-secrets-of-love-cultivating-male-sexual-energy-pdf-d300021868

sky_liner2
01-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Bro, not free download, asked to subscribe. Anyone can help?

chochochang2
01-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Bro, not free download, asked to subscribe. Anyone can help?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ndhvuhm7xop3bpr

Rasta Marley
01-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Thanks for sharing bro, this is very interesting indeed!

jamesrockwell
01-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Hye chochochang2,

thanks for resharing the book...i hope the book will improve your sex life :)

suntzu88
01-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the shares... interesting book

callmebad
01-06-2012, 10:53 PM
thanks chochochang2, will download it and save it on my pc!:)
quite a heavy reading!:p

iku_shiok
02-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Thks Treadstarter for sharing this interesting book.

Thks Bro Chochochang2 for putting in mediafire for all to download.
Will read thru and see if able to practise what being written.

:p

wally888
02-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Dunno all these works or not. Hope any bros can share how all these really help? :p

pyscho77
02-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Bro Jamesrockwell,

Thank you for sharing. Will upz you tomorrow.

This is a very interesting read that brings a nwhole new perspective of analysis into sexuality. Hopefully will "ring a bell" with those facing sexuality problems and help address some of the issues with sex, making love, respect for the women (as mentioned in the book, the average women is far sexually superior than man, how true).

First chapter is dedicated to man and his sexuality, so should go read it Samsters! Hopefully we all cum out the better of it. Samsters of opposite sex should read this too, brings a whole new perspective to describing why men and his sexuality to understand your own body and your partner better

Hi SBF!!

this actually happened yesterday. When we having a meeting, my boss was standing beside me. So i didnt know why i just playing with my tongue. (i was not horny that time) and he saw me doing that.

Then he suddenly told me,

"Hey James, it is good to train your tongue by sticking out more"

I was like wat the fuck!?

Then he continued

"You see, one of the tongue training is to hang an apple infront of your and you slowly lick it using your tongue. Nevermind, I'll send you a good book to you after meeting"

After the meeting, I was not expecting anything from him but suddenly i received an email with an attachment

He wrote
"Hi James,

This is for your reading pleasure"

Mr.P"

And I looked at the attachment, I didn't know I want to laugh or cry

The book title is "Taoist Secrets of Love : Cultivating Male Sexual Energy"

So since my boss give me a good stuff, I'm thinking to share with all the SBF bros and sis here....it's 328 pages. I just started few pages so I don't whether it is good or not. But adding some knowledge is no harm, right?

So below is the download link:D

http://lumfile.com/n0l899s7tlc7/Mantak_&_Maneewan_Chia_%281984%29_-_Taoist_Secrets_of_Love_-_Cultivating_Male_Sexual_Energy.pdf.html

Do let me know if there is any problem with the download link

P/S: Hi Mr P, if you happened to surf SBF oftenly and you stumble upon this thread, you will know who am I and I wish to tell you that you are the most amazing boss I ever had :) And please let's keep SBF forum surfing thingy to yourself when you see me at work. :)

jamesrockwell
02-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Bro Jamesrockwell,

Thank you for sharing. Will upz you tomorrow.

This is a very interesting read that brings a nwhole new perspective of analysis into sexuality. Hopefully will "ring a bell" with those facing sexuality problems and help address some of the issues with sex, making love, respect for the women (as mentioned in the book, the average women is far sexually superior than man, how true).

First chapter is dedicated to man and his sexuality, so should go read it Samsters! Hopefully we all cum out the better of it. Samsters of opposite sex should read this too, brings a whole new perspective to describing why men and his sexuality to understand your own body and your partner better

Thanks bro...i just share out good things (i think)...sharing is caring broo...:D

BoundToBio
03-06-2012, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the share! Interesting book to read!

jonnylim61
03-06-2012, 05:50 PM
paiseh, how to download the link??

blurnut
04-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Wow, your boss is so good to you...can share such things with you...

KBC_Jackson
04-06-2012, 01:45 AM
any one can share the link?? :)

ZhangJiaJie
05-06-2012, 03:53 AM
Hi bro, is the link still valid? Any Bro can report?
Thanks alot

sean69
05-06-2012, 10:13 AM

i think the boss is hinting to TS that he wants TS to lick his dick ... :D ..

sorry, i'm just a cynical old man... make that a cynical dirty old man .. :D

Atan1
05-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi Guys,

You can get the book by searching google. The page link is http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Taoist-Secrets-of-Love-Cultivating-Male-Sexual-Energy.pdf

Have fun.

Cheers

jamesrockwell
05-06-2012, 08:49 PM

hahaha..i also don't know...he is old though...maybe he notices that I'm in dry spell..so he trying to hint me to get my game up so that once chances come, i don't disappoint the lady? lol

janus69
05-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Health warning! I read this book many years ago, and think it contains useful information.

However, some of the techniques in the book have definite potential to cause harm, especially because the author presents his procedures very clearly and makes them easy to practice. For an idea of the risks, read the book reviews on Amazon.com, especially the 1 to 3 star reviews.

Read this book by all means, but IMHO, the safeguards are not mentioned in great detail, and the risks are not described sufficiently.