PDA

View Full Version : Sansan from Tianfu

Bobster
05-01-2005, 01:15 PM
hi any bro know whether san san is still working in this tianfu joint???? went there 31st of dec and the reception mentioned that she is no longer working there.... Missed her juagen service....

Spursgetz
05-01-2005, 02:06 PM
hi any bro know whether san san is still working in this tianfu joint???? went there 31st of dec and the reception mentioned that she is no longer working there.... Missed her juagen service....

hello bro

san san still at tianfu lah. Just talked to her after reading your posting. She is still there. Yup, her massage and hj is very good.

cheers

Deltaboy55
05-01-2005, 02:45 PM
hello bro

san san still at tianfu lah. Just talked to her after reading your posting. She is still there. Yup, her massage and hj is very good.

cheers

Sorry, can you please provide me with the address and tel# ? Thanks.

DeanPaul36
05-01-2005, 02:53 PM
ALo bros here, can PM me address+ phnoe also.Thanx.

Spursgetz
05-01-2005, 11:03 PM
well..just go down JC and near the 4D shop, you will find this TN. Go in, ask for her can liao wat.

Btw, if she happen to ask you how you get to know her and by chance you mention this forum (which she already knew long ago thru some other bros), then for sure she know you got it from me.

Why? coz when I came across this thread, I called her and verify with her that someone asking for her whereabout in the forum. And also ask for her permission to reply.

Well me and her good good friend, knew her when she just started working in TN and that was long ago. In fact, I was one of the few pioneers who taught her how to hj. :D and I followed her whenever she switched work place.

For those bro who still remember wonders, then you may roughly know who this lady is

cheers

nitetcrawler
06-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Is the address 444 Joo Chiat Road or something? Ground level right?

Bobster
06-01-2005, 03:15 PM
hello bro

cheers

oh is it? Glad to hear that, btw, does she provide FJ, what is the damage?

Spursgetz
06-01-2005, 07:20 PM
oh is it? Glad to hear that, btw, does she provide FJ, what is the damage?

bro..I thought you know her? So she provide what kind of service you dunno menh?

I mean its all up to you to neg with her rite? Btw, one impt news is that she had left tianful yesterday and just started work at another TN in JC.

She called me up this afternoon when I was doing my round of recce at GL. Told me she just changed as Tianfu mgt decided not to give them any salary
for the TN they do, which mean that they have to earn thru providing extra.

Anyway, this is not the 1st TN who apply this rule. Told me she just switched off to a TN just open. Interested bro can go recce JC and see which one is the newly open TN

cheers

Bobster
07-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Bro, I tried her only 3 times only, so dont really know her well.... Would appreciate if you can tell me which joint she is currently in so that i can save time in searching around....thanks...

bro..I thought you know her? So she provide what kind of service you dunno menh?

I mean its all up to you to neg with her rite? Btw, one impt news is that she had left tianful yesterday and just started work at another TN in JC.

She called me up this afternoon when I was doing my round of recce at GL. Told me she just changed as Tianfu mgt decided not to give them any salary

Anyway, this is not the 1st TN who apply this rule. Told me she just switched off to a TN just open. Interested bro can go recce JC and see which one is the newly open TN

cheers

Bobster
08-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Bro, yesterday night went down to recce, ask around few new TN but they mentioned no.... if u happen to know, pls let me know or drop some hints... joo chiat rather big u know... thanks

Spursgetz
08-01-2005, 04:21 PM
she working at "Romantic". Its near the joo Heng restaurant.

btw, she hurt her hand yesterday while doing TN (or is it HJ) :D so may not work for the next few days.

cheers

Bobster
08-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the prompt reply and information.... Will visit her a week later then.

btw, she hurt her hand yesterday while doing TN (or is it HJ) :D so may not work for the next few days.

cheers

Bobster
14-01-2005, 07:48 PM

cheers

Today went down to recce and check with this Romantic outlet. Very disappointed as there isnt such a person there according to the boss. He asked for San san handphone which I do not have.. so a wasted trip afterall. This outlet is at the corner along the stretch of Joo heng restaurant. But no Sansan... perhaps bro you can check with her again and I try my luck again some other time. Thanks and appreciate that.

Bobster
18-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Is she still working there or she has changed to another name??? pls advise. Thanks

Bobster
28-01-2005, 07:14 PM

cheers

Bro,

Pls do advise whether she is still in Romantic or not, been going there few times and when for SanSan, another lady comes up.... sort of disappointed. I really miss her massage. Appreciate if u can provide me her contact no to [email protected]. Thanks, waiting for ur prompt reply

Spursgetz
28-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Bro,

Pls do advise whether she is still in Romantic or not, been going there few times and when for SanSan, another lady comes up.... sort of disappointed. I really miss her massage. Appreciate if u can provide me her contact no to [email protected]. Thanks, waiting for ur prompt reply

didn see your posting as was away to China.

wow..you really die hard supporter of San San huh... :p she put black magix on you is it? kekeke

Okie..latest development is that she went to "Romantic", worked for just 1 day, hurt her hand and rested for a few days. Then coz of the heavy raiding in JC, she decided not to work in Romantic anymore.

She called me up yesterday to inform me that her new work place is at Jalan LTT, just beside that infamous "Spring" That bloody near where i stay and she even joked that she chose to work there so that more convenience, less excuse for me not to look for her. :p

Come and think about it, almost 3 mth never visit her liao..but then again, also 3 mth never go Tui Na in Sg liao..too expensive. Go GL better wat..more varity, younger, room better and Stereo dun need to control, can bath....

Bobster
31-01-2005, 08:45 AM

wow..you really die hard supporter of San San huh... :p she put black magix on you is it? kekeke

Okie..latest development is that she went to "Romantic", worked for just 1 day, hurt her hand and rested for a few days. Then coz of the heavy raiding in JC, she decided not to work in Romantic anymore.

She called me up yesterday to inform me that her new work place is at Jalan LTT, just beside that infamous "Spring" That bloody near where i stay and she even joked that she chose to work there so that more convenience, less excuse for me not to look for her. :p

Come and think about it, almost 3 mth never visit her liao..but then again, also 3 mth never go Tui Na in Sg liao..too expensive. Go GL better wat..more varity, younger, room better and Stereo dun need to control, can bath....

Jalan LTT???? btw where is it? thanks

zhu star
02-02-2005, 09:41 AM

Bro:

Want to check with you whether Sansan is the same ger that works in Wonder TN before. The san san which is my favorite ger is slim, long hair, about 30+ and she comes from the northern part of China.

Anyway, would also appreciates if you can tell me where is Jln LTT by PM so that I can check it out. Thanks in advance for your help

simplyhorny
02-02-2005, 10:00 AM

Hi Bro,

Would appreciate if you could pm me the location as well.... Jalan LTT a bit difficult to decode.... Thanks!

planethollywood
02-02-2005, 10:52 AM
OK, just thought I decode this Jalan LTT mystery - it's Jalan Lim Tua Tow. Pls dun ask me where is it, how to get there, what bus, near where, etc etc enjoy!

Spursgetz
02-02-2005, 01:17 PM
OK, just thought I decode this Jalan LTT mystery - it's Jalan Lim Tua Tow. Pls dun ask me where is it, how to get there, what bus, near where, etc etc enjoy!

Thanks for decoding. Yes, its Jalan Lim Tua Tow. Near to serangoon stadium and Kovan Shopping Centre. Its a whole row of 2 storey shophouses, ground level are all restaurants, small car park in front. Still dunno, go check directory pls.

There used to be a thread on another TN at the same area. Think that TN ended up kana banned by many bro here. Tried once too, the gal very pretty but just purely TN, nothing else :(

So..now there's a total of 2 TN at that row of shophouse. Went there 2 nights ago to look for San San. ambience is good but my advise is dun try the mosha as to go to the toliet from your TN room, you need to pass by the reception hall and that mean if there are pple waiting, they will get to see you with just towel wrapped around your lower body. Btw, promotion now so
mosha is free. $28/hour.

Biz quite good as San San told me average 4-5 client per day and total 6 gals there, including Xiao Wei, San San ex-colleague from Tianfu. She is more attractive than San San, taller, big boob but never tried her before.

Yup, San San is the one who used to work at wonders, in her 30s, from Liao Ning. After wonders, she switched over to TianFu and had a 1 day spell at Romamtic.

I must comment that San San is 1 of the 2 PDMM that i have come across who possess good massage skill. (been going TN for close to 2 years). Another one is a Qingdao PDMM known as Annie. Knew her at Dafulai . After the raid, she hide for sometime, then worked at Sweetie Pie, and last I know is that she now known as Mimi, worked at the TN opp MG Katong.

For those bro who want to enjoy good massage, can try this 2 gals.

cheers

Bro Bobster, you have PM

Spursgetz
02-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Bro Bobster, can't PM you.

Tell you wat, you PM me as I have something you need

cheers

simplyhorny
02-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Using the lead provided by bro Spurtsgetz, I decided to try my luck locating this gem. Took a bus to Serangoon Stadium and start my "movement to contact" manner to comb the entire Lim Tua Tow Road... Half an hour has almost past by the time I reach to the two storey shop houses with a carpark in front. (Moral of the story... the place is not near to the Serangoon Stadium).

I slowly scrutinize each shop house to see if there is any joint that fits a description of a massage parlour. True enough, there is a TN shop just near to the "Spring" massage shop. The name of the shop is KL shop. When I walked up the staircase and open the door, there were 5 ladies smiling at me. It seems that most TN shop do not accept credit card so I have to make my way back to the coffee shop opposite Serangoon Stadium to draw money and make my way back to the TN.

(Moral of the story.... Always draw sufficient money first before visiting any joint. Not all joints are easily accessible to ATM. "sigh".....)

Ask for the cost and found out the rate to be $28 per hour or $42 for 1 1/2 hour plus free mosha. Took the $28 per hour option and immediately ask for San San. San San appear surprised that customers would actually ask for her service. Was ushered down a corridor to the one of the dimly lit cubicles. Interestingly, the massage cubicles are separated from the reception by a door. Maybe, the boss is concern that ladies here would "shriek" too loudly hee hee hee...

Cubicle is rather small. Very typical of a TN joint. One plus point is that the shower cubicle is separated from the toilet cubicle and are rather clean. After stripping naked, I lied face down on the TN table in anticipation. Her friendliness helps me to click rather well with her. She kept asking who introduce me to her. With all due respect to bro Spurtsgetz, I didn't say anything. As per comment by bro Spurtsgetz, she's from liaoning and work in Tianfu, wonder and Romantic before.

FR on San San
Face: (8/10) Sharp features. One of the better looking ladies in TN scene. Long hair, which she didn't tie up while doing the massage. Her lips are rather thin but it is ok to me.

Figure: (8/10) Shapely with long slender legs. height about 165 cm and above. Good for those brothers with fetish for long legs. Overall, she can be classified as a attractive lady.

Boobs: (6/10) Only A Cup. Soft pointed tits with a long nipples. Not for boob lovers.

Ass: (8/10) Damm soft to touch. Sufficient meat to form a soft "cushion" for those who fancy doggie position

Pussy: Well maintained. Not smelly which is a turn on for me... Easily wet cos my two fingers are soaking wet when I finger fucked her towards the end. Can't really tell whether it is tight but based on my experience... it should be managable.

Massage: (9/10) Good solid massage. To be frank, I've experienced better massage skills in TN shop near Amoy street. However, her willingness to accomodate my request make her stand out among the rest of the TN girls - I've asked her to lie down on the bed and show her exactly how I wanted to massage my lower back by massaging on her. We were happily chatting away like long lost friends... Defintely one of the unforgetable massage experience for me...

BJ: N.A.

FJ: Never try... May have chance if I become her regular customer...

HJ: (9/10) Allow me to explain why the high score... Personally her technique of hand job is nothing unusual i.e. the up and down motion accompanied by an occastional twirling action with a bit of twinkling the balls. After massaging for close to 45 min, she motioned me to turn in front, exposing my fully erected dick to her. She kept smiling and expressing how intimidating my dick is and how painful it will felt with my dick penetrating her pussy. Wa lau eh... how to tahan like that... For the moment there, I nearly raped her... (Trust me bro... I have full confidence in my strength and prowess to subdue any women). I asked her whether she accept FJ but she rejected outright stating the reason of insufficient time. Lan lan... bo her hei ma hou... Accept the offer for HJ....

While she was busy attending to my didi, I decided to return her favour to massage her neh neh. She offer a bit of resistance but to no avail... I've unbuckled her bra and started to suck on her lovely tits.... Hmmmm.... Maybe if I suck long enough, I might be able to sample some warm milk... hahaha...

After my successful conquest of her neh neh.... I started to become more adventurous... Without any warning, my hands went south, straight towards the promised land... Surprisingly, she didn't offer any resistance, which encouraged me to take off her panty. Without hesistation, my fingers begin its well choreographed ritual of fingering the clitoris... OMG! She is wet.... :eek:

Prompted by her wetness, my middle finger penetrated her final defenses and was welcome by her mounting wetness. Before I know it, I was finger fucking her literally with two fingers - I managed to pull off this stunt by getting her to sit on my lap while she is jerking me off. In order to get deeper penetration, I motioned her to lie on the bed, which she gladly comply. Open up her legs to reveal the glorious sight of a soaking wet pussy, I proceed to pump furiously into a love tunnel like there's no tommorrow. Her desparate attempt to muffle her moans and gasping for air was defintely a sight to behold.... Before I knew it, I reach a point of no return and empty my seeds onto the towel on her stomach.... Damm was that UNBELIEVEABLY GOOD!!! I finally understand why brothers here decide to follow this gem whereever she goes...

Attitude: (9/10) Obliging! If she adopt a more GF feeling, I would have given her full marks already!

Damage: $28 + $50 Could have negotiated to $30 but I decided not too since she is so obliging for me to finger fuck her. I'm sure most brothers here know very well that TN ladies don't really allow finger fucking...

Overall: (8/10) Well... I'm not really into HJ... Don't really have the kinda of sextisfaction as compared to FJ. Recommended for those bros for like HJ.

RTF: What do you think? :D

simplyhorny
02-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Forgot to add...

After my session, I got acquainted to 3 other ladies who are sitting at the reception. One plus point is you get to look at the ladies first before deciding who you would want to try out. A short FR on the ladies:

Yezhi
Age: 30+ Oldest looking among the rest. A bit on the slutty look
Boobs: C Cup or B+ at least. looks big on her spagetti strips
Figure: 160 cm Defintely shorter than San San

Na Na
Boobs: Can't really tell but definitely not big
Figure: Can't tell cos she is siting down. Looks petite. Well... looks can be deceiving...

Xiao Wei
Figure: look shapely. Seems she has a bigger bone structure. Probably my next target since she knows how to massage as well.

Saw a young girl at the balcony making phone call. She got small eyes but a bit of pimples on her face. Didn't really ask for her name. There are 8 ladies in total. Business seems to be very good cos the two cubicles beside me seems to be always fully occupied.

Hope that this info is useful for brothers here... This joint is worth a try if what San San tells me is true.... All the girls know how to give good massage...

Spursgetz
02-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Bro..glad that you enjoy San San. Btw, sorry for the mis-information but coz i drive, so i find the place near to searngoon stadium mah :D paiseh paiseh

Your rating is rather high and of coz, I'm not going to dispute it as one man meat is another man poison. Reason why I follow her all the way is that I was one of her 1st few clients when she started working in Dafulai, and I was the one teaching her on how to give good hj.

Trust me, she knew nothing about HJ when she just started working in this trade. Although we clicked rather well then, I had my regular in Dafulai (Annie) and thus didn had tha many session with her.

But we kept in touch after the raid in Dafulai when she stayed home for almost 6 mth. She called me when she just started in wonders and from there on, we become more close till now.

These day when she give me HJ, we still joked about her 1st unskilled HJ on me :D Btw, I also find Xiao wei more attractive but sometime paiseh to ask for her since I know San San so well.

Even you didn mentioned me, she knew I'm the one who intro you as she only kept in touch with me and I'm the oly regular client who knew her new work pl.

Just glad that you enjoyed as my one sided information might get some bro to suspect that I'm "pushing" her.

cheers

simplyhorny
02-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Your rating is rather high and of coz, I'm not going to dispute it as one man meat is another man poison. Reason why I follow her all the way is that I was one of her 1st few clients when she started working in Dafulai, and I was the one teaching her on how to give good hj.

Even you didn mentioned me, she knew I'm the one who intro you as she only kept in touch with me and I'm the oly regular client who knew her new work pl.

Just glad that you enjoyed as my one sided information might get some bro to suspect that I'm "pushing" her.

cheers

Glad you like my FR. I'm trying to be as objective as possible. I wouldn't consider myself as a veteran in the TN scene. Based on my limited experience for the past 1 year plus, she would consider one of my best experience so far. She is not the drop dead chio type but chio enough to be considered as attractive. For some bros, the look wise may be rated as 6.5 out of 10. Well... I leave it to the brothers here to see for themselves. PS: Just up your points, Thanks for the lobang! :)

banana
02-02-2005, 10:32 PM
well..just go down JC and near the 4D shop, you will find this TN. Go in, ask for her can liao wat.

Btw, if she happen to ask you how you get to know her and by chance you mention this forum (which she already knew long ago thru some other bros), then for sure she know you got it from me...

wa got so good lobang, no pass on ah! :p

simplyhorny
02-02-2005, 10:38 PM
wa got so good lobang, no pass on ah! :p

Better late than never right ... Another TN near my house... Try for yourself...

banana
02-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Thanks for decoding. Yes, its Jalan Lim Tua Tow. Near to serangoon stadium and Kovan Shopping Centre. Its a whole row of 2 storey shophouses, ground level are all restaurants, small car park in front. Still dunno, go check directory pls.

bro? tmr noon free we go jalan LTT together? :)

banana
02-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Better late than never right ... Another TN near my house... Try for yourself...

buay tahan. still open now, can go now?

banana
02-02-2005, 10:51 PM
my fav massage auntie is cindy from relaxation. wanted to look for her bcos of my backache. but she left liao. sigh.. cant find her... so now have to find another one to replace her. body aching... :(

simplyhorny
02-02-2005, 11:10 PM
my fav massage auntie is cindy from relaxation. wanted to look for her bcos of my backache. but she left liao. sigh.. cant find her... so now have to find another one to replace her. body aching... :(

Cindy left??? I've tried her last year at relaxation. Still remember the discount card whereby you get 1 free session after about 8-10 session. Personally, I found that Cindy's massage is too hard for me. Think she incorporate a bit of Thai massage in her routine. Mua a bit scared by back will break when she tried to bend my back backwards. Kinda missed her technique of cracking the bones by using a pinching action on your spine. Her juagen technique is rather unique. Her confidence in her juagen skills is evident when she issue a personal guarantee that if you don't find her skills good, just pay her a minimum sum (Pai sei can't remember the amount already)

I've chronic lower back injury hence my passion for massage. Somehow, I doubt I can find someone who can massage as well as Cindy. :(

Spursgetz
03-02-2005, 02:27 AM
bro? tmr noon free we go jalan LTT together?

Aiya, didn know you like TN mah! they dun serve banana there you know :p Also, massage in China lagi cheap, why spent in Sg leh :confused:
Mi bo bian, as she and me good friend liao, must go and support mah.

Oki lor, if you free tomorrow, you SMS me. I see my schedule how. You can take San San while I go for Xiao Wei. Btw, that place is bloody near where I stay, drive dun need 5 min.

cheers

Spursgetz
03-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Btw..this TN open till quite late. was told close at ard 1 am. But they have 2 shift and normally left 2 gals after midnight.

If you go at 1 am and opt for 1.5 hr TN, guess can have more fun :D

Bobster
03-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Bro Spurgetz,

Finally able to locate her..... All thanks for ur information. But i miss the 1st left turn and got to make a loop before coming to a stop.

The joint is not really prominent, in between some eateries... not to convenient. As I stayed in Sengkang, worry that might be spotted by someone i knew...

When I went up the staircase, once i push the door, i saw Sansan sitting on the sofa. She is surprised too that i am able to locate the joint. Talked alot during the session u are being mentioned in our conversation as well. Ya, true as what u have stated, she said that u are the one who taught her how to massage and how to survive in this trade. I really enjoyed her massage skills, it does make me comfortable. So far I have tried her HJ which i find it special among the rest. The rest basically up and down motion, not erotic at all.

Sorry, i dunno how to use the pm, perhaps u can advise me on that or u can email me thru [email protected]. Thanks bro. Have a nice day ahead.

Bro..glad that you enjoy San San. Btw, sorry for the mis-information but coz i drive, so i find the place near to searngoon stadium mah :D paiseh paiseh

Trust me, she knew nothing about HJ when she just started working in this trade. Although we clicked rather well then, I had my regular in Dafulai (Annie) and thus didn had tha many session with her.

But we kept in touch after the raid in Dafulai when she stayed home for almost 6 mth. She called me when she just started in wonders and from there on, we become more close till now.

These day when she give me HJ, we still joked about her 1st unskilled HJ on me :D Btw, I also find Xiao wei more attractive but sometime paiseh to ask for her since I know San San so well.

cheers

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Bro Spurgetz,

Finally able to locate her..... All thanks for ur information. But i miss the 1st left turn and got to make a loop before coming to a stop.

Hi Bro Bobster,

What time did you reach the joint? I've visited San San at about 6 pm yesterday. It will be a good news for me if the joint opens till 1 am. Was wondering how will it be like to be massaged in the wee hours...

Bobster
03-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Bro simplyhorny,

I reached there late, at 10pm. As heard from Sansan, there are basically 2 shift, one till 12, another is till 1am. So u can try at wee hours and share with us the experience ....

Hi Bro Bobster,

What time did you reach the joint? I've visited San San at about 6 pm yesterday. It will be a good news for me if the joint opens till 1 am. Was wondering how will it be like to be massaged in the wee hours...

zhu star
03-02-2005, 12:29 PM

There used to be a thread on another TN at the same area. Think that TN ended up kana banned by many bro here. Tried once too, the gal very pretty but just purely TN, nothing else :(

So..now there's a total of 2 TN at that row of shophouse. Went there 2 nights ago to look for San San. ambience is good but my advise is dun try the mosha as to go to the toliet from your TN room, you need to pass by the reception hall and that mean if there are pple waiting, they will get to see you with just towel wrapped around your lower body. Btw, promotion now so
mosha is free. $28/hour.

Biz quite good as San San told me average 4-5 client per day and total 6 gals there, including Xiao Wei, San San ex-colleague from Tianfu. She is more attractive than San San, taller, big boob but never tried her before.

Yup, San San is the one who used to work at wonders, in her 30s, from Liao Ning. After wonders, she switched over to TianFu and had a 1 day spell at Romamtic.

I must comment that San San is 1 of the 2 PDMM that i have come across who possess good massage skill. (been going TN for close to 2 years). Another one is a Qingdao PDMM known as Annie. Knew her at Dafulai . After the raid, she hide for sometime, then worked at Sweetie Pie, and last I know is that she now known as Mimi, worked at the TN opp MG Katong.

cheers

Bro Bobster, you have PM

Bro:

Thanks for the information, I believe the ger san san is the same one from Wonder and I have been searching for her high and low for the past months. You mentioned that there is two TN shops there, to avoid goes to the wrong shop can u let me know which shop she is working in. Please PM me if it is not convenit to post. Appricates your help!

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Bro simplyhorny,

I reached there late, at 10pm. As heard from Sansan, there are basically 2 shift, one till 12, another is till 1am. So u can try at wee hours and share with us the experience ....

Ok... Will do... Maybe with less people in the wee hours, the gals may be more open to FJ. Who knows... We may be able to have a orgy session in that place.... Ha ha ha... Jia lat... my horns coming out again.... ARRRRGGGHH... HOOOOOOO.... (aka wolf cry) :D

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Bro:

Thanks for the information, I believe the ger san san is the same one from Wonder and I have been searching for her high and low for the past months. You mentioned that there is two TN shops there, to avoid goes to the wrong shop can u let me know which shop she is working in. Please PM me if it is not convenit to post. Appricates your help!

I think it should be the one cos I also verify with her. The location is a row of 2 storey shop houses along upper serangoon road, diagonally opposite to Upper Serangoon Shopping Complex. You can't miss these shop houses cos there are many restaurants at the bottom floor. From what I know, there is only two massage joints. Go to Kang Lee at second floor and you will find San San... Do post your FR after trying out San San... Maybe my FR is too bias already... Always good to have a second opinion.

zhu star
03-02-2005, 12:51 PM
I think it should be the one cos I also verify with her. The location is a row of 2 storey shop houses along upper serangoon road, diagonally opposite to Upper Serangoon Shopping Complex. You can't miss these shop houses cos there are many restaurants at the bottom floor. From what I know, there is only two massage joints. Go to Kang Lee at second floor and you will find San San... Do post your FR after trying out San San... Maybe my FR is too bias already... Always good to have a second opinion.

Thanks bro the the information, I will certainly visit her 2day or tmr the latest. As for FR on her, I did post it in the Wonder TN thread when I first met her. All I can say is that she is a very nice lady and whenever I see her, she reminds me of my little dragon lady in term of look and performce in bed that I left behind in northern China! To avoid losing her again this time I will ask her for her phone no.

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks bro the the information, I will certainly visit her 2day or tmr the latest. As for FR on her, I did post it in the Wonder TN thread when I first met her. All I can say is that she is a very nice lady and whenever I see her, she reminds me of my little dragon lady in term of look and performce in bed that I left behind in northern China! To avoid losing her again this time I will ask her for her phone no.

You're welcome. Glad to be of help. You mean you have bonked San San b4 at Wonder TN??? Must be quite shiok right? :p I'm under the impression that she don't usually give out numbers. However, since you are her past customers in Wonder TN, I'm sure she will oblige. Happy Bonking!

sdms
03-02-2005, 01:36 PM

Cindy is now at Nimble Fingers
Former Novena HC
Goldhill Plaza
Tel: 62521010/63881010.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=26823&page=3&pp=15

Spursgetz
03-02-2005, 01:38 PM
YES...she is the san san you are looking for!!! :D

She will be very happy to see so many old friends go look for her. Next trip I go down, must get her to give me disc for getting so many bro there.

Go after 12 mn is ok but must find out 1st who are the 2 ladies working as the rest knock off at 12 mn. kana 2 old not pretty ones how. If San San and Xiao Wei den happening liao. kekeke

cheers

Spursgetz
03-02-2005, 01:40 PM
You're welcome. Glad to be of help. You mean you have bonked San San b4 at Wonder TN??? Must be quite shiok right? :p I'm under the impression that she don't usually give out numbers. However, since you are her past customers in Wonder TN, I'm sure she will oblige. Happy Bonking!

You must visit her few more times, get her more comfortable with you, den you can have just more than the routine. I dun want to reveal what I have with her but bascially what you can think of, I have tried. :D

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Cindy is now at Nimble Fingers
Former Novena HC
Goldhill Plaza
Tel: 62521010/63881010.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=26823&page=3&pp=15

Thanks for the info bro! Just want to make sure... this Cindy in Goldhill Plaza... is she slightly buck tooth??

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 01:47 PM
You must visit her few more times, get her more comfortable with you, den you can have just more than the routine. I dun want to reveal what I have with her but bascially what you can think of, I have tried. :D

Bro... You are getting me horny liaozz... Jia lat... horns starting to grow... How to work like that?!?!

Maybe I tried to find out when she is doing midnight shift. If both Xiao Wei and San San on duty, we can have a competition to see how loudly and sexy San San or Xiao Wei can scream during love making.... Ha ha ha... Or better still... Who's pussy is the wettest between these two ladies...

Somehow, I feel that Xiaowei's eyes seems to have a special sparkle... Am I hallucinating???

Spursgetz
03-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Somehow, I feel that Xiaowei's eyes seems to have a special sparkle... Am I hallucinating???

Xiao Wei eyes did look attractive but her main assest is her boob. My cheong buddy tried her b4 in Tianfu, but only do HJ. Guess need to rtn on her few times before can explore further.

Btw, there's another lady, forget her name, used to work in Wonders when just open. A friend of San San, stay in Tampines. Again, my cheong buddy tried her b4, this one more open, huge boob but face not that great.

zhu star
03-02-2005, 02:42 PM

Yes I bonked her many times and each times she is not only very wet below but is always a new experience for me!. Also she is the only TN ger that I know of who is always willing to suggest new position, something that is very difficult to carried out in the small room and without much privacy. Many times I have make her 'steam' so much that she has to force me off her body to cool off! There was once in the middle of our excitiment, my mobile phone rang, on picking it up I notice that it was from my wife. LL so has to listen, wife ask me why I was breatless, told her I was carry heavy stuff in the offce, san san almost brust out in laughter!

Anyway, I am very glad now that I am able to locate her. Btw Wonder has shut down completely.

Cheers

Ps will up u when 24 hrs is up

Spursgetz
03-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Bro Zhustar

most TN in JC closed down liao. Was told by someone that recently, when the JC MP was cycled pass with his group, a TN gal came out and chjo him to go for TN.

After that, you know what happened liao lor. Heard 2 raids so far and one of the raids cover 12 TN, caught up to 30+ ladies. Those PDMM kana caught have to surrender their passport, and required to report to ICA/mata once a month, or something like that.

They are expecting 1 more raid. Those TN not yet kana raid you think they dare to open??? Those kana liao also dun dare right.

Btw, after San San left wonders, she seldom provide anything more than HJ, except for regulars, which she said are very few.

Anyway, I stop going for full course in TN these days, not worth the risk, and also dun like the environment - no bath, limited space, must control audio. :(
Prefer GL PRC for full course. Unless can find a gem in TN, den maybe will change my mind.

cheers

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Yes I bonked her many times and each times she is not only very wet below but is always a new experience for me!. Also she is the only TN ger that I know of who is always willing to suggest new position, something that is very difficult to carried out in the small room and without much privacy. Many times I have make her 'steam' so much that she has to force me off her body to cool off! There was once in the middle of our excitiment, my mobile phone rang, on picking it up I notice that it was from my wife. LL so has to listen, wife ask me why I was breatless, told her I was carry heavy stuff in the offce, san san almost brust out in laughter!

Anyway, I am very glad now that I am able to locate her. Btw Wonder has shut down completely.

Cheers

Ps will up u when 24 hrs is up

You damn solid at making love eh... Must share a bit of your secrets. ;) Your story damn funny... I do agreed that San San is definitely very accomodating and giggles alot... It adds a refreshing touch to your bonking experience - makes you feel like you are bonking a Junior College gal while studying in Junior College. hahaha...

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Bro Zhustar

Anyway, I stop going for full course in TN these days, not worth the risk, and also dun like the environment - no bath, limited space, must control audio. :(
Prefer GL PRC for full course. Unless can find a gem in TN, den maybe will change my mind.

cheers

I agreed that not having a bathing facilities nearby can be unpleasant experience. Yesterday night, I feel so awkward with some residue oil on my body when I put on my clothes. I would like to try out GL PRC one of these days. The only thing that is stopping me is that I feel that they are too money minded... There's a high chance that their service will drop immediately upon receiving your money. Can't help it right... May try one if the chemistry is right. As for San San, I would like to bonk her cos I feel that the experience might be different from my previous bonks.... Well... have to work hard to make her accept me lohzz....

Spursgetz
03-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Well... have to work hard to make her accept me lohzz....

Dun need to work too hard, just be prepared to visit her at least 2-3 times in this month, and I'm sure you can get what you want :D

Those PRC FL not all that money minded lah, of coz they want $, if not why come to sg. Also, you can talk to them 1st, and $ can be paid after session.

Normally, I try to bargain down $10 from their price and told them will give full amount if service is good. so far, quite useful

Bobster
04-02-2005, 08:19 AM
Bro Spurgetz,

Is this xiao wei also from Tianfu? if this is so, I am surprised u mentioned her boobs is her main asset. I tried Xiao Wei in Tianfu before, but her boobs is just like Sansan, small, but she does have sweet face and sparkling eyes. R we talking abt the same lady?????

How to use the PM, pls advise, bro. Thanks

Xiao Wei eyes did look attractive but her main assest is her boob. My cheong buddy tried her b4 in Tianfu, but only do HJ. Guess need to rtn on her few times before can explore further.

Btw, there's another lady, forget her name, used to work in Wonders when just open. A friend of San San, stay in Tampines. Again, my cheong buddy tried her b4, this one more open, huge boob but face not that great.

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Have to keep it short cos I'll need to go off to work.

Last night, I visited Kang Li at about 12 midnight after my dance rehearsal. I was quite surprised to know that both San San and Xiao Wei are working in the night shift. Bro Spurtsgetz, your dream of having San San and Xiao Wei working in the night shift have materialized last night!

I talk cock for a while with the lady boss, Teresa. By the time, San San has finished her massage session, it was about 1225 am in the morning. Seems like business is really good for them cos there are still customers strolling in past midnight. I managed to see Xiao Wei and Nana. Xiao Wei really looks attractive when she tie up her hair. Her full and firm ass looks alluring. It must really feel good to rub it while ramming her in a doggie position. Somehow, I felt that her boobs are not as big when she stands up... At most a B cup. So for bro Maituleow, don't think is your cup of tea...

To fans of Xiaowei and San San, I would like to lower my ratings of their looks from 8/10 to 6.5/10. Last night, maybe it is their dressing but they look rather old i.e. mid thirties... However, I would like to maintain my rating for her good service attitude.

When it was my turn to go for massage, I told San San that I do not have sufficient money for a hand job, only for massage. Both of us agreed that she needs cash to take cab home especially since she's working in the night shift. Hence, I parted without any massage. :(

Moral of story: Make sure you standby $100 at all times just in case you have the sudden urge to visit GL, HC or TN. :D

zhu star
04-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Bro Zhustar

most TN in JC closed down liao. Was told by someone that recently, when the JC MP was cycled pass with his group, a TN gal came out and chjo him to go for TN.

After that, you know what happened liao lor. Heard 2 raids so far and one of the raids cover 12 TN, caught up to 30+ ladies. Those PDMM kana caught have to surrender their passport, and required to report to ICA/mata once a month, or something like that.

They are expecting 1 more raid. Those TN not yet kana raid you think they dare to open??? Those kana liao also dun dare right.

Btw, after San San left wonders, she seldom provide anything more than HJ, except for regulars, which she said are very few.

cheers

The guy whom u mentioned that a TN ger chio the dear MP for JC for a massage happened to be me! Seen it with my own eyes. Kinda of hard to believe that she is brave enough or shall I say desperate enough to chio him. You should see the expression on his face during the incident. I almost brust out laughing It is no wonder that he is fuming mad.

Anyway, I have tried many PRC gers in TN, nothing that I can find that is better than San2. I always return to look for her until she stopped work in Wonder. All I can say is that Northern China gers are very hot, always horny and very good in bed. My experience with them almostly happened in northern China itself and the ger I am always with virtually raped me every times I visited her.

Cheers

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Anyway, I have tried many PRC gers in TN, nothing that I can find that is better than San2. I always return to look for her until she stopped work in Wonder. All I can say is that Northern China gers are very hot, always horny and very good in bed. My experience with them almostly happened in northern China itself and the ger I am always with virtually raped me every times I visited her.

Cheers

Wow!! Never been raped by a gal b4. The closest feeling would be L6H66G16. Must put in a bit more effort on San2 then so that I can be "raped" by her in the near future. MMMUUUAAAAHHHHH!!!

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Btw, Last night I was giving instructions to a brother who was trying to locate Kang Li. Will that by any chance be a fellow samsters? :)

zhu star
04-02-2005, 10:44 AM
You damn solid at making love eh... Must share a bit of your secrets. ;) Your story damn funny... I do agreed that San San is definitely very accomodating and giggles alot... It adds a refreshing touch to your bonking experience - makes you feel like you are bonking a Junior College gal while studying in Junior College. hahaha...

No lah I not damn solid in making love, I am a strong believer in taking care of the ger need whatever her status before completeing my own. The reason is that she will always remember me as the guy who made her so wet and more important she will not hesitate to strip and let u bonk her knowing that she will be in for good time. That the impression San2 has on me of course plus the really funny situation! As I told the other bro in the same thread, northern China ger are very good in bed and they go out all the way to pleased her other half even to the extension of learning new skill. My record of bonking in northern China with the same ger during the period of 5 days was an average of 4 times a days. I know it sound unreal and I am the first to admit I am not young, so one or two shot is about max. but she is so horny that she told me just to lie down and she will take care of her own need! (If you are interested you can read some of my experience using the bottom link).

After reading, you will understand why after bonking a northern ger I will not be intersted in any other gers.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=452896#post452896

Cheers

zhu star
04-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Wow!! Never been raped by a gal b4. The closest feeling would be L6H66G16. Must put in a bit more effort on San2 then so that I can be "raped" by her in the near future. MMMUUUAAAAHHHHH!!!

San2 never 'raped' me before although I was hoping she do that! Btw saving all my bullet for her this afternoon, hope none of the bros here going to visit her from 1500hrs to 17hrs, if yes, please gave me this chance first!

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 11:21 AM
No lah I not damn solid in making love, I am a strong believer in taking care of the ger need whatever her status before completeing my own. The reason is that she will always remember me as the guy who made her so wet and more important she will not hesitate to strip and let u bonk her knowing that she will be in for good time.
Cheers

That's why I said that you are damn solid in making love while I'm only moderate good at having sex. The art of seduction is to make the gal really wants to have sex with you even though she may be making a living from it. It is the intense feeling that arises from the mutual desire to satisfy the other half that elevates love making to nirvana status beyond the mere "in-out" action of the usual sex routine. I'm a believer in making sure my sexual partner enjoy the most from our short "encounter". For me to have the ultimate sensation of cumming ... She has to cum many times more... I'm constantly striving to perfect my love making skills i.e. finding out the best sexual position that can best simulate my partner's G-Spot and clitoris; learning exactly the depth, pressure and frequency of penetration that best serves her needs. I'm obsess with the expression of ultimate estacy on my partner's face that comes with her uncontrollable orgasmmic spasms!

From the way you write your FR in the international forum, I can tell that you are skilled at making the gal comfortable with you. All the best to your "fishing" for this vietnamese gal which you fancy. I'm sure she will bite the bait and evenutally swallow your entire "rod" as well... ;)

As for San San, No worries... I don't think anyone will be visiting that joint during that hours. Hopefully you get to bonk her and share with us your experience.

Happy bonking!!!

Spursgetz
04-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Hmm..I never try Xiao Wei before, its my buddy who tried her. As for her boob, look big leh, although never touch/taste before lah. To me, Xiao wei is more pretty than San San although Xiao Wei massage skill not as good.

I love northern gal too, especially dongbei gals. Like what you mentioned, they really go all the way out to please their partners on bed, and also their willingness to learn ner skill. :D

But no at TN lah, limited space, cannot really enjoy. But then again, to really enjoy dongbei gals, you need to built up the chemistry/kum cheng with them 1st. 1st few bonks normally not so good untill know each other better. Then again, guess it applies to most gals, not just dongbei gals.

cheers

zhu star
04-02-2005, 11:44 AM
From the way you write your FR in the international forum, I can tell that you are skilled at making the gal comfortable with you. All the best to your "fishing" for this vietnamese gal which you fancy. I'm sure she will bite the bait and evenutally swallow your entire "rod" as well... ;)

As for San San, No worries... I don't think anyone will be visiting that joint during that hours. Hopefully you get to bonk her and share with us your experience.

Happy bonking!!!

Although I have made a small number of gers crazy about me in term of ahem sex in bed. I have failed misery with the vietnamese ger that u mentioned! After 5 months of 'courtship' I only managed to reached the stage of hugging her and putting my hand under her skirt without my hands been pushed away.

Just joking about asking bros here to keep away from San2 during the afternoon hours, I am a strong believer in sharing good things with bros in this forum. More important it will bring more income to her. My only suggestion and request to any bros wishing to engage her services is to pay her what is due to her and more important do not disclosed that she is the subject of our discussion in this forum!

Cheers

zhu star
04-02-2005, 11:50 AM
Hmm..I never try Xiao Wei before, its my buddy who tried her. As for her boob, look big leh, although never touch/taste before lah. To me, Xiao wei is more pretty than San San although Xiao Wei massage skill not as good.

I love northern gal too, especially dongbei gals. Like what you mentioned, they really go all the way out to please their partners on bed, and also their willingness to learn ner skill. :D

But no at TN lah, limited space, cannot really enjoy. But then again, to really enjoy dongbei gals, you need to built up the chemistry/kum cheng with them 1st. 1st few bonks normally not so good untill know each other better. Then again, guess it applies to most gals, not just dongbei gals.

cheers

All I can say for dongbei gers is that I can 'live and die for them'. They are taught from young to take care of their other half, take San2 for ezample. In all my time I spent in China. I have stayed and bonked gers in both Northern and Southern part of China. Southern gers are all dead fishes, more like screwing a hole in a piece of dead wood, whereas northern ger are pro-active!.

Every time I visit a TN shop, I always tried to engage a northern ger services. But right now after locating San2, it look like I dun have to look further anymore!

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Although I have made a small number of gers crazy about me in term of ahem sex in bed. I have failed misery with the vietnamese ger that u mentioned! After 5 months of 'courtship' I only managed to reached the stage of hugging her and putting my hand under her skirt without my hands been pushed away.

Just joking about asking bros here to keep away from San2 during the afternoon hours, I am a strong believer in sharing good things with bros in this forum. More important it will bring more income to her. My only suggestion and request to any bros wishing to engage her services is to pay her what is due to her and more important do not disclosed that she is the subject of our discussion in this forum!

Cheers

Bro, don't be discouraged. I'm sure your dick will eventually find its way to the forbidden ground. I've got faith in you. Judging from her service attitude, I have no doubts that she will have a good flow of business, which equates to more income. Maybe I'm dropping by again this afternoon after work. Hahaha... If you hear any "piak piak" sounds in any cubicle, do not be mistaken... for I have finally succeeded in bonking our fair lady in the TN cubicle. (Pai sei... almost noon already... still day dream.... hahahaha....)

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 11:57 AM
All I can say for dongbei gers is that I can 'live and die for them'. They are taught from young to take care of their other half, take San2 for ezample. In all my time I spent in China. I have stayed and bonked gers in both Northern and Southern part of China. Southern gers are all dead fishes, more like screwing a hole in a piece of dead wood, whereas northern ger are pro-active!.

Every time I visit a TN shop, I always tried to engage a northern ger services. But right now after locating San2, it look like I dun have to look further anymore!

Just a suggestion... when visiting a TN joint, we can check out whether the TN lady is from dong bei. :)

One thing good about Dong Bei gals is that they have generally fairer skin that allows your fingers to slid effortlessly. Btw, Is there any TN joints in Singapore that have solely dong bei gals? From what I know, gals from XinYuan TN at Tanjong Pagar are mostly from Fujian province.

zhu star
04-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Bro, don't be discouraged. I'm sure your dick will eventually find its way to the forbidden ground. I've got faith in you. Judging from her service attitude, I have no doubts that she will have a good flow of business, which equates to more income. Maybe I'm dropping by again this afternoon after work. Hahaha... If you hear any "piak piak" sounds in any cubicle, do not be mistaken... for I have finally succeeded in bonking our fair lady in the TN cubicle. (Pai sei... almost noon already... still day dream.... hahahaha....)

Me not discouraged, I am just investing my time and monies on her. I strongly beleved that she will eventally gave in to me!

As for 'piak, piak' sound, it is quite common in those tight spaces. However when you hear the bed in the cubicle starts to rock and roll, then you know who is in there!

Take care and happy bonking

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Me not discouraged, I am just investing my time and monies on her. I strongly beleved that she will eventally gave in to me!

As for 'piak, piak' sound, it is quite common in those tight spaces. However when you hear the bed in the cubicle starts to rock and roll, then you know who is in there!

Take care and happy bonking

"Kow tou" Wu di tou di... No wonder they say "one mountain will be higher than another mountain... people outside got people.... sky outside got sky"...

Last time... got bro lament offer to guide me in JC... Guess I'm too impatient to invest time in those Viet gals. I'm more into bonking out front... damn... if only I've persist a bit more, I might have spend less $$$ in GL and HC.

zhu star
04-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Just a suggestion... when visiting a TN joint, we can check out whether the TN lady is from dong bei. :)

One thing good about Dong Bei gals is that they have generally fairer skin that allows your fingers to slid effortlessly. Btw, Is there any TN joints in Singapore that have solely dong bei gals? From what I know, gals from XinYuan TN at Tanjong Pagar are mostly from Fujian province.

You can spot a dongbei gers from far far away, like you say they have very silk smooth skin, I once described to my northern ger that an ant cannot even crawl up her thigh. The other major feature they have is that their facial is more sharp in the lower jaw thereas southern gers have a more rounded face.

Me kinda of expert cos I spent alot of time standing and staring at the PRC FL in GL and guess their province. After making a mental note I approach and ask them for the name of their province. Alot of times I was spot on!

Dun know about other joint, but the closed down Wonder TN used to have alot of northern gers. Gers from Fujian are hopelessly in bed.

zhu star
04-02-2005, 12:28 PM
"Kow tou" Wu di tou di... No wonder they say "one mountain will be higher than another mountain... people outside got people.... sky outside got sky"...

Last time... got bro lament offer to guide me in JC... Guess I'm too impatient to invest time in those Viet gals. I'm more into bonking out front... damn... if only I've persist a bit more, I might have spend less $$$ in GL and HC.

Din know that you gone to JC before, I suppose individual ppl has different way of reaching their objective! But all I can say is that Viet ger has very short fuses.

Spursgetz
04-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Gers from Fujian are hopelessly in bed.

Used to have a Fuzhou GF and she is very pretty, unlike most Fujian gals that CMI. Moreover, she very good in bed and I even kana raped by her once when she was drunk. :p

But den hor, most fujian gals really CMI, been to Fuzhou few times, those gals on the street really not pretty and if you happen to see 1 pretty babe, chances are from other provinces, here to work in KTV etc

Anyway, GL have many dongbei gals wat, dun need to search high and low. Just tried 1 few nights back, from Dalian. Service not bad. Her friend from jilin, not that pretty but promised another guy superb service.

Another 1 I tried from Harbin, ok look but very good Gf service. was an accountant back home and will be leaving sg 7th feb.

cheers

zhu star
04-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Used to have a Fuzhou GF and she is very pretty, unlike most Fujian gals that CMI. Moreover, she very good in bed and I even kana raped by her once when she was drunk. :p

But den hor, most fujian gals really CMI, been to Fuzhou few times, those gals on the street really not pretty and if you happen to see 1 pretty babe, chances are from other provinces, here to work in KTV etc

Anyway, GL have many dongbei gals wat, dun need to search high and low. Just tried 1 few nights back, from Dalian. Service not bad. Her friend from jilin, not that pretty but promised another guy superb service.

Another 1 I tried from Harbin, ok look but very good Gf service. was an accountant back home and will be leaving sg 7th feb.

cheers

My sincere apologise for saying all Fujian ger are hopelessly in bed. Maybe it those I know that are dead fish in bed. Anyway, my ger that I know is from Harbin.

orche
04-02-2005, 01:00 PM
One thing good about Dong Bei gals is that they have generally fairer skin that allows your fingers to slid effortlessly. Btw, Is there any TN joints in Singapore that have solely dong bei gals?

Follow the thread on "Wen Xing TN" @ East Coast Rd, near to Red Hse Bakery.

From what I have read, the boss imported only dong bei mei mei only. The only dn side is that he is money-faced and operate like a whore hse. The gals actually worked & lived there.

:(

Spursgetz
04-02-2005, 01:18 PM
My sincere apologise for saying all Fujian ger are hopelessly in bed. Maybe it those I know that are dead fish in bed. Anyway, my ger that I know is from Harbin.

Dun have to apologise lah...I also agree most fujian gals CMI and not good on bed wat, just that I was lucky to have met my ex, who was pretty and wild on bed :D

I also like harbin gal and my current gf is also from there..bad thing is they have very explosive temper, sometime can't stand it.

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Me kinda of expert cos I spent alot of time standing and staring at the PRC FL in GL and guess their province. After making a mental note I approach and ask them for the name of their province. Alot of times I was spot on!

Dun know about other joint, but the closed down Wonder TN used to have alot of northern gers. Gers from Fujian are hopelessly in bed.

Guess I will joining your ranks soon... I will start to spend a lot of time standing and staring at FL in GL and guess their province... and NOTHING further... :( From the rate at which I'm bonking... my bank account will be drying in a matters of days... Is there any reason why southern gals perform less as compared to northern gals? My guess is that the climate plays an important part... Maybe, the northern gals are biologically wired to be more "proactive" so as to maintain their body temperature... hehehehe...

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Din know that you gone to JC before, I suppose individual ppl has different way of reaching their objective! But all I can say is that Viet ger has very short fuses.

Only for a short while... may start reviving my visit to JC again considering my limited budget... Talking about Viet gers having short fuses... heard they ever slap a guy in front of other people when they are in bad temper... :eek:

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 03:43 PM

From what I have read, the boss imported only dong bei mei mei only. The only dn side is that he is money-faced and operate like a whore hse. The gals actually worked & lived there.

That's what I read from the thread as well! Kinda of worried to visit the TN cos some bros commented that a number of the gals are quite telok in service e.g. Xiao Wei which is kenna condemned by a few bros. Thinking of visiting this joint at about 1 am based on brother's comment that the traffic will be less during that time. Interested to join me? :D

globetrotter
04-02-2005, 05:27 PM
I also agree most fujian gals CMI and not good on bed wat, just that I was lucky to have met my ex, who was pretty and wild on bed

Yes, on the whole Fujian gals CMI. There are exceptions however. There is a Fujian gal who is here on student pass (that's what I have been told) working in a not too famous TN in the East. Very very accommodating. Looks and body OK as well. Her name is Xiao Man. PM me if you are interested to know which joint she is working in.

Cheers

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Yes, on the whole Fujian gals CMI. There are exceptions however. There is a Fujian gal who is here on student pass (that's what I have been told) working in a not too famous TN in the East. Very very accommodating. Looks and body OK as well. Her name is Xiao Man. PM me if you are interested to know which joint she is working in.

Cheers

Hi bro globetrotter,

Just send you a PM asking which joint she is working in. Thanks for your help!

globetrotter
04-02-2005, 05:31 PM
That's what I read from the thread as well! Kinda of worried to visit the TN cos some bros commented that a number of the gals are quite telok in service e.g. Xiao Wei which is kenna condemned by a few bros. Thinking of visiting this joint at about 1 am based on brother's comment that the traffic will be less during that time. Interested to join me? :D

Update - just passed by Wen Xing last nite at about 12 am. They were closed. Must be due to recent raids. Even if closed, think you can call (if you know the number). The girls sleeping there should be more than happy to service you.

Cheers and remember to post FR if you ever go

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Update - just passed by Wen Xing last nite at about 12 am. They were closed. Must be due to recent raids. Even if closed, think you can call (if you know the number). The girls sleeping there should be more than happy to service you.

Cheers and remember to post FR if you ever go

That's the whole problem.... I don't know the number... Check through the entire thread for Wenxing TN but couldn't locate any number. Tell you what... if they are closed, I keep banging on the door until all of them wake up. Maybe then I can slowly take my pick... hehehe...

zhu star
05-02-2005, 11:30 PM

hmmm........... a TN joint with northern gers, must try the service there. Any ger that you can suggest? Hope they are as good as San2 :)

zhu star
05-02-2005, 11:45 PM

cheers

Lucky for u, all my experience with southern gers is not worth mentioning! There was once when I was in KL for buisness a southern ger who is a friend of mine staying there slept at my side for two nite, she was expecting me to bonk her, unforunately I was so 'cheese' off from my past experience that I din even bothered to hug her. She was kinda of disappointed!

zhu star
05-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Guess I will joining your ranks soon... I will start to spend a lot of time standing and staring at FL in GL and guess their province... and NOTHING further... :( From the rate at which I'm bonking... my bank account will be drying in a matters of days... Is there any reason why southern gals perform less as compared to northern gals? My guess is that the climate plays an important part... Maybe, the northern gals are biologically wired to be more "proactive" so as to maintain their body temperature... hehehehe...

Din know I am going to have competition in GL area in the coming days! at least now I know that the guy standing beside me staring at the ger any talking to himself, 'this one dongbei, that one should be beijing etc' should be u. Make sure u introduce yourself to me then we can have some kind of challenge in term of spotting northern gers!

Can't explain to u why northern gers are more horny and hotter in bed than southern gers. I suspect that they must have plenty of practice cos alot of time they have shorter daylight and longer nite hours! My ger in Harbin told me they sleep early at about 2100hrs. At this time most of us has not even warm up in the pub!

orche
07-02-2005, 09:39 AM
hmmm........... a TN joint with northern gers, must try the service there. Any ger that you can suggest? Hope they are as good as San2 :)

Hi bro Zhu Star,I have not tried this tn, so I can't give u any recommendation.

By the way, I went to look for San San last week in the early afternoon, but I don't find her attractive at all (no offence to all bros here).

Could she be a impostor? (remember the Christine aka Hui Zhi incident at the former Spring TN next dr?)

What time does San San come to work? Any bros to advise?
:confused:

Spursgetz
07-02-2005, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=orche]Hi bro Zhu Star,I have not tried this tn, so I can't give u any recommendation.

By the way, I went to look for San San last week in the early afternoon, but I don't find her attractive at all (no offence to all bros here).
QUOTE]

Hi bro

Bro Zhu Star gave such a good rating as this is his personal opinion wat. To you might not be pretty. You and him definitely dun have the same taste.

Frankly, if you compare her with those FL at GL, I will only give her a 5/10. But if you compare her to PDMM, she deserve a 7/10.

Also, your age do play a part. San San is in early 30s. If you are somewhere around mid 30 to 40+, chances are you will find her attractive. But if you only in your 20s, then of coz you won't like her look lor.

But she is very friendly, know how to massage and thus if after a few session, more chemistry, then your rating on her might increase.

Dun just look at rating here and start to go down with high expectation. You like hokkien mee, not every bro here like ok. :D

simplyhorny
07-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Din know I am going to have competition in GL area in the coming days! at least now I know that the guy standing beside me staring at the ger any talking to himself, 'this one dongbei, that one should be beijing etc' should be u. Make sure u introduce yourself to me then we can have some kind of challenge in term of spotting northern gers!

Can't explain to u why northern gers are more horny and hotter in bed than southern gers. I suspect that they must have plenty of practice cos alot of time they have shorter daylight and longer nite hours! My ger in Harbin told me they sleep early at about 2100hrs. At this time most of us has not even warm up in the pub!

If you see a guy with two horns sticking out of his head and a tail wagging furiously, stopping every PRC gal to check where they are from, most probably, that will be me... :)

simplyhorny
07-02-2005, 11:00 AM

Could she be a impostor? (remember the Christine aka Hui Zhi incident at the former Spring TN next dr?)

San San should come to work around 3 pm cos lately Xiao Wei, Na Na and her were working late night shift. No worries about finding her unattractive. One man's meat is another man's poison... The reason why I find her attractive is maybe her good service couple a warm smile makes her look specially alluring. I do admit that her physical appearance (overall package) is model quality especially since she has a small boobs (A cup). However her legs are definitely long and slim... Maybe I'm a sucker for long slender legs cos I'm tall...

simplyhorny
07-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Frankly, if you compare her with those FL at GL, I will only give her a 5/10. But if you compare her to PDMM, she deserve a 7/10.

I agree with you Bro Spursgetz on your rating. She is definitely one of the better PDMM in the TN scene.

Leeson
07-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Only for a short while... may start reviving my visit to JC again considering my limited budget... Talking about Viet gers having short fuses... heard they ever slap a guy in front of other people when they are in bad temper... :eek:

you got come JC one meh? how come never see you ah? :p

/RJ/

simplyhorny
07-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Last Sat, I was on my way home from a friend's gathering. I was taking a lift from a female friend when I requested to stop by Kang Li. Gave her a lame excuse that I need to buy something (Come on... what is there to buy at around midnight?)

Went up the staircase and was glad to see Teresa (Lady boss), Xiao Wei, Na Na and San San sitting by the couch. I thought to myself... Ho Sei liaoz... No customer so later I can really give her 1 x jia lat jia lat and send her to cloud nines... hehehe... Had a wonderful talk cock session with the ladies... Even get to share with them some of salsa moves. I opted to take a shower first b4 the massage cos I had a dance performance practise earlier on. When I walked past the reception with only a towel wrapped round my bungling erection, the ladies stopped me and commented about my nice body. They kept touching my breast... DAMM... It really feels good to be molested. I was very tempted to do a strip tease for the ladies at that very moment. Who knows, I may even get to be "raped" by all 4 ladies at once... :p

I strip naked and laid on top of the bed. When San San was about to massage me, a naughty idea came to my mind.... Why not get San San to strip butt naked while massaging me? Why does it felts to have her pubic hair rubbing on my naked butt? San San consented to my idea and I proceed to strip her. While she is massaging me naked, my courage and adventurism grew... for a change, I requested to massage San San with me on top of her. Applied all my knowledge gained from past TN experience, I proceed to ease her body tension in her upper shoulders, her lower back, paying special attention to her butt and her inner thigh... I applied my special "didi" massage on her.... I ran my didi up and down her spinal cord in a circular motion... My didi was toying her ear as well as a butt... Her full ass cheek form a sizable "valley" for my didi to penetrate... I call this the butt fuck, which is rather similar to tit fuck except that I'm fucking the crevices of a ass crack rather than a tits valley.

I proceeded to turn her over and started to cat bath her. My tongue danced lightly around her tits and inner thigh... I've planted kisses through her whole body, taking painful measures that ensure that all her skin senses are fully simulated, alternating between deep sucking and light brushing of the lips. Damn was I getting horny... I then proceed to lick her pussy and finger fucked her concurrently. She cummed uncontrollably after 10 minutes of my relentless assault to her forbidden ground... My didi was capped and immediately pay homage to her love tunnel.

The fucking was pretty standard... Did her missionary, woman on top, doggie, standing, lotus flower (carry her and fuck). I was fucking her till the TN table was literally displaced. She kept stopping me to bang completely into her as she is worried that the "piak piak" sound will be heard by a fellow brothers in the adjacent cubicle. She even put a towel between her butt and my pelvis bone in an desperate attempt to mute the "piak piak" sound... So cute of her... After 40 minutes of non stop action... She got tired and requested to jerk me... I wanted her to blow me but she rejected... Guess PRC gals doesn't like to taste their own juices.... hehehe... I stand on top of the TN table for her to jerk me standing up. After Hand Job for a while, I decided not to cum but opted for her to massage my aching back... (I asked for it.... hehehe)

FR
Body: 5/10 Sorry San San... your body is good with little tummy. Superb legs except for your flat boobs. It is like when she lie on her back, her boobs are virtually non existent.
Boobs: 5/10 A cup. I like a her long nipple, about 1 cm in length, which is good to suck on.
HJ: 7/10 More variation than the mechnical up down motion. Thanks bro Spurtsgetz for training her so well.
BJ: None
FJ: 8/10 Like a pussy which will squeeze at the appropriate moment. The high ratings is awarded for her willingness to accomodate a lot of positions with a happy attitude. She will gyrate her hips to accomodate your humping actions... makes you feel that she reallys like to have sex with you. The down side is that she can't moan out loud since it is TN joint.
Damage: 28 (massage) + 100 (FJ) Don't dare to bargain to $80 cos her service is good.

simplyhorny
07-02-2005, 11:45 AM

/RJ/

That was last year March. I met up Bro Lament, who take the trouble to explain to me the mechanics of sianing a Viet gal. He even introduced me to a Viet gal who talk me some basis Viet. Too bad... I'm too horny and impatient to visit JC on a regular basis. So I dropped out after 2 visits. Now thinking of spending sometime there cos wanted to try out Viet cunts... hahaha...

Leeson
07-02-2005, 11:53 AM
That was last year March. I met up Bro Lament, who take the trouble to explain to me the mechanics of sianing a Viet gal. He even introduced me to a Viet gal who talk me some basis Viet. Too bad... I'm too horny and impatient to visit JC on a regular basis. So I dropped out after 2 visits. Now thinking of spending sometime there cos wanted to try out Viet cunts... hahaha...

bro, fri my bday, come join us at J51 around 8pm... most of the mktv gang will be there...

simplyhorny
07-02-2005, 11:56 AM
bro, fri my bday, come join us at J51 around 8pm... most of the mktv gang will be there...

Are you bro RJ??? mktv told me that bro RJ is having birthday bash at J51 as well...

Leeson
07-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Are you bro RJ??? mktv told me that bro RJ is having birthday bash at J51 as well...

kaos i purposely put the RJ there in my first comment here and you never see meh :D

simplyhorny
07-02-2005, 12:04 PM
kaos i purposely put the RJ there in my first comment here and you never see meh :D

Sorry sorry... My sincere apologies... lately my eyes very selective... Only chooses to see boobs or cunts... :D

Leeson
07-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Sorry sorry... My sincere apologies... lately my eyes very selective... Only chooses to see boobs or cunts... :D

kns la, so you coming or not?
how come today so free?

simplyhorny
07-02-2005, 05:33 PM
kns la, so you coming or not?
how come today so free?

Of cos coming lah... No lah... I just left the website on while doing work...

zhu star
08-02-2005, 12:39 AM

/RJ/

Friend, what are you doing in this thread? Wanna to 'potong jalan'! Go and stick to your Pub in Joo Chiat thread lah. :D

Leeson
08-02-2005, 12:44 AM
Of cos coming lah... No lah... I just left the website on while doing work...

ok... i'll see you then!

Friend, what are you doing in this thread? Wanna to 'potong jalan'! Go and stick to your Pub in Joo Chiat thread lah. :D

dun tok so much ok, i send you invitation and you never RSVP... wads this!?!?

zhu star
08-02-2005, 09:40 AM
ok... i'll see you then!
dun tok so much ok, i send you invitation and you never RSVP... wads this!?!?

Aiyo, wat the hurry? I should be there, but the chances of me staying very late is slim cos I have an appointment later part of the day.

zhu star
08-02-2005, 09:45 AM

There is offence to any one here cos one man meat may be another man poison. I suspect that u dun find her attractive cos your age is mid twenty.

zhu star
08-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Last Sat, I was on my way home from a friend's gathering. I was taking a lift from a female friend when I requested to stop by Kang Li. Gave her a lame excuse that I need to buy something (Come on... what is there to buy at around midnight?)

Went up the staircase and was glad to see Teresa (Lady boss), Xiao Wei, Na Na and San San sitting by the couch. I thought to myself... Ho Sei liaoz... No customer so later I can really give her 1 x jia lat jia lat and send her to cloud nines... hehehe... Had a wonderful talk cock session with the ladies... Even get to share with them some of salsa moves. I opted to take a shower first b4 the massage cos I had a dance performance practise earlier on. When I walked past the reception with only a towel wrapped round my bungling erection, the ladies stopped me and commented about my nice body. They kept touching my breast... DAMM... It really feels good to be molested. I was very tempted to do a strip tease for the ladies at that very moment. Who knows, I may even get to be "raped" by all 4 ladies at once... :p

I strip naked and laid on top of the bed. When San San was about to massage me, a naughty idea came to my mind.... Why not get San San to strip butt naked while massaging me? Why does it felts to have her pubic hair rubbing on my naked butt? San San consented to my idea and I proceed to strip her. While she is massaging me naked, my courage and adventurism grew... for a change, I requested to massage San San with me on top of her. Applied all my knowledge gained from past TN experience, I proceed to ease her body tension in her upper shoulders, her lower back, paying special attention to her butt and her inner thigh... I applied my special "didi" massage on her.... I ran my didi up and down her spinal cord in a circular motion... My didi was toying her ear as well as a butt... Her full ass cheek form a sizable "valley" for my didi to penetrate... I call this the butt fuck, which is rather similar to tit fuck except that I'm fucking the crevices of a ass crack rather than a tits valley.

I proceeded to turn her over and started to cat bath her. My tongue danced lightly around her tits and inner thigh... I've planted kisses through her whole body, taking painful measures that ensure that all her skin senses are fully simulated, alternating between deep sucking and light brushing of the lips. Damn was I getting horny... I then proceed to lick her pussy and finger fucked her concurrently. She cummed uncontrollably after 10 minutes of my relentless assault to her forbidden ground... My didi was capped and immediately pay homage to her love tunnel.

Now this is what I call service with an atitude. She really know how to make you steam and at the same time getting herself very wet. U can now understand why after trying her service, I will not look for another PRC lady to service me.

With your FR, now I have to take Q number just to be service by her!

zhu star
08-02-2005, 09:56 AM

Slap a customer or bad temper? If you get to know them better, u will not only see their true colour but at the same time tell u their side of story! My regular ger used her hand bag to hit a guy for reason that cannot be written here. Actually alot of time, it is we the customers that are at fault.

Leeson
08-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Aiyo, wat the hurry? I should be there, but the chances of me staying very late is slim cos I have an appointment later part of the day.

i gotta know how many people going wad... :rolleyes:

simplyhorny
08-02-2005, 10:22 AM
I've got a urge to visit Kang Li yesterday after my dance. Reach the joint at about 1215 am. San San was preparing to go home so no chance to sample her "massage" skill. Lady boss, teresa told me to choose between Jin Jin (new gal... looks quite old) and Xiao Wei... Isn't the choice obvious? :D

I was lying down butt naked when Xiao Wei started her massage on me. As she wasn't "pressing" it right, I offer to massage her to show her how I wanted it to be done. Directed her to lie on her front and proceed to expose her bare back and butt cheek. Apparently she is enjoying the massage cos she is almost dozing off. Her bare back and butt was appealing me to suck them... which I gladly consent. I was quite surprise to know that her skin texture is rather rough although it looks fair and smooth to me.... I was rather taken aback when my tongue nearly got "stuck" to her skin while running through the entire length of her body.

She finally popped the golden question. Told me that I'm her last customer for the day. Since tommorrow is CNY eve, she was hoping to get a big red packet from me. I asked her how much she wanted and she replied $100. Didn't really want to bargain so complied. Strip her naked and she requested for me to massage her more. As I was doing my sexy massage, I noticed that her wetness grew. I instructed her to assume doggie position, postioned myself directly below her pussy and proceeded to lick and suck like there's no tommorrow. I was rather surprised to find out that her juices taste a bit sweet... maybe she is on a chocolate diet. Continue to lick her and finger fuck her until she begged me to fuck her. Put on my rubber and proceed to mount her on top. The rest is history... Tried many position... Woman on top, Man on top, Doggie, standing, lotus flower... Didn't try side to side position cos not enough space to manuveour. Seems she enjoy being on top the most cos she came at least thrice by grinding her hips... Of cos... I provided some assistance by humping from below to sychronize with her humping motion.

Didn't cum throughout the entire humping. As time is almost up, she suggested to jerk me off. HJ nothing to shout about... I realised that I can only cum by getting the gal to jerk me while I suck her nipples.

FR
Boobs: 5/10 A cup Slightly bigger than San San. Was rather disappointed to see that her bra has a lot of additional padding. Love her nipples though cos it is really long like an elongated raisin. Found out from Xiao Wei that she's from Liaoning as well... Is it true that all Liaoning gals have small breast with long nipples?!?!

Figure: 6/10 Slightly better than San San in terms of curves. Her legs doesn't seem as long and slender as San San, which may be due to her overall figure. Like her butt, which is good to doggie. Her Ass hole is a bit wet... which may be due to showering. Cannot expect too much cos she is a PDMM and for PDMM, her figure is considered rather good...

Pussy: 7/10 Slightly higher rating cos her juices are rather sweet. I found greater simulation by her pussy when she is on top. This is because she will involuntary squeeze her pussy while grinding me on top. It is kinda of painful when her butt bone is pressing on my pelvic though...

HJ: 6/10 Nothing special. Usual mechanical movement. Her willingness to let me suck her breast while jerking me off warrants a slightly higher rating.

BJ: 5/10 Complain my dick is too big. Just popped in her mouth for less than a minute. Doesn't really bother me cos I don't really enjoy bj anyway.

FJ: 8/10 Good service attitude. Willing to accomodate many different position. Like her slutty expression while bonking her. Downside is no surround sound system, which is a common problem with TN joint. She has a slight bad breath, which is still bearable.

Overall: 7/10 Like the overall package. Gave me the feeling that I'm fucking an old friend. Was making a lot of "piak piak" noises and massage table creeking sound... Sorry to disturb the customers on both side of the cubicle.

RTF: Most probably not cos got many gals around. She is good for service but guess I'm a boobs lover.

Damage: $28 (Massage for 1 hour) and $100 (FJ)

The reason why I'm able to fuck her was because I've been visiting the joint rather regularly, although it is my first time being serviced by her. I guess the general rule of thumb still holds... Treat the gal well and she will reciprocrate with good feelings.

sdms
12-02-2005, 04:37 AM
Thanks for the info bro! Just want to make sure... this Cindy in Goldhill Plaza... is she slightly buck tooth??

Did not look at her teeth. Definitely the Cindy from Relaxation. Short hair.

banana
12-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Did not look at her teeth. Definitely the Cindy from Relaxation. Short hair.

skinny almost like a bamboo, rite?

simplyhorny
12-02-2005, 04:30 PM
skinny almost like a bamboo, rite?

If she's skinny almost like bamboo, then she should be Cindy.

banana
12-02-2005, 10:09 PM
If she's skinny almost like bamboo, then she should be Cindy.

then confirm liao!

simplyhorny
13-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Had another session with San San last night. Seems like I have develop a habit to visit her at least once a week. Taught her Juagen and the art of handjob last night. Btw, the lady boss is very particular about timing. I overshot a bit and was taking my time chatting with San San. As a result, she charged me $42 i.e. 1 1/2 hours time... Damn... :o

Bobster
14-02-2005, 11:22 PM
So guess her hj must have improved, so it is high time to visit her to try her skills liao. Will update you whether if she have master it right..... heehee

Had another session with San San last night. Seems like I have develop a habit to visit her at least once a week. Taught her Juagen and the art of handjob last night. Btw, the lady boss is very particular about timing. I overshot a bit and was taking my time chatting with San San. As a result, she charged me $42 i.e. 1 1/2 hours time... Damn... :o

simplyhorny
15-02-2005, 10:06 AM
So guess her hj must have improved, so it is high time to visit her to try her skills liao. Will update you whether if she have master it right..... heehee

Hopefully her hj is up to your expectation. Maybe you can give her some pointers as well...

Bobster
15-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Hopefully her hj is up to your expectation. Maybe you can give her some pointers as well...

hahaha, dun think i can give any cos i am not very well verse in this area.... can only enjoy.....

Bobster
16-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Having started this thread searching for SanSan, this thread has really lured a lot of fellow cheongster contributing reports. Come to think of it, if this topics keep on going on, alot of ppl will be aware of this place and then the AV will paid them a visit and we are going to miss out their actions there.

Perhaps we give this thread a break so sort of low profile..... How abt that, bros????

Spursgetz
16-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Perhaps we give this thread a break so sort of low profile..... How abt that, bros????

Yup bro...agree with you. JC gone already and if more tui na kana burst, then where can all bro go to?

I seldom go tui na these days but as and when feel like having a good rub, will go look for San San so really hope not too much publicity.

The problem is that many bro after reading this thread, will think San San is a superb beauty with good tui na skill, so all will recce their way down. I mean the fact that she warrant a thread specially for her will make many bro think so rite?

Honestly, to each his own, she is in her early 30s, so those looking for GL standard, or those bro in 20s and no like for lau chio, pls dun be bother ok. :D

Although biz might be good for her, and maybe even the gals there, but AV may also be attracted too.

just my 2cent worth.

thanks

simplyhorny
16-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Honestly, to each his own, she is in her early 30s, so those looking for GL standard, or those bro in 20s and no like for lau chio, pls dun be bother ok. :D

No worries bro... Seems like this thread has gone less popular. Initially I used to see young bros cheonging in this TN. Lately, I've only notice elder folks (like myself) patronizing this joint.

I should be fully responsible for misleading brothers that San San is a hot babe. In synch with bro Spurtsgetz's comment, San San is in her early thirties. For her age, she is consider lau chio. Her figure nothing to shout about except for her nice legs. A plus point for her is that she doesn't have much tummy. She is definitely not for those cheongsters who are looking for SYT type of gal. Brothers who are looking for a good massage can look for her.

Hope that this clarifies...

Spursgetz
16-02-2005, 06:56 PM
No worries bro... Seems like this thread has gone less popular. Initially I used to see young bros cheonging in this TN. Lately, I've only notice elder folks (like myself) patronizing this joint.

Hope that this clarifies...

Like that better bro. When you gave her rating so high (although to each his own), I was worried its might caused unnecessary trouble. :D

not that I dun want to share good stuff with bro here but many bro will think she a hot babe with your rating :p

Anyway, haven go "pai nian" with her leh, maybe should find one day before 15th

cheers

simplyhorny
16-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Like that better bro. When you gave her rating so high (although to each his own), I was worried its might caused unnecessary trouble. :D

Anyway, haven go "pai nian" with her leh, maybe should find one day before 15th

cheers

Pai sei... Pai sei... Maybe "siao chong nao" for the first time. That's why in my second FR, I seek to clarify myself by giving her a rating of 6.5/10 for looks. I've "pai nian" to her on "chu wu". Forgot to bring her mandarian oranges but compensated her by giving her a good finger fuck! hehehe...

Spursgetz
17-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Pai sei... Pai sei... Maybe "siao chong nao" for the first time. That's why in my second FR, I seek to clarify myself by giving her a rating of 6.5/10 for looks. I've "pai nian" to her on "chu wu". Forgot to bring her mandarian oranges but compensated her by giving her a good finger fuck! hehehe...

no worry bro, just hope less attention on her. :p

might not have chance to pai nian with her as going reservist next week. this mth budget mi want to bonk some prc syt, no on TN :(

simplyhorny
17-02-2005, 01:11 PM
no worry bro, just hope less attention on her. :p

might not have chance to pai nian with her as going reservist next week. this mth budget mi want to bonk some prc syt, no on TN :(

Read from the MeiMei Composite Index thread that you are intereted in this super hot slut Bro Wayang posted.... Wish you best of luck... From his FR, it seems like this hot slut is a good catch... Do post your FR if you managed to get hold of her number...

Spursgetz
17-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Read from the MeiMei Composite Index thread that you are intereted in this super hot slut Bro Wayang posted.... Wish you best of luck... From his FR, it seems like this hot slut is a good catch... Do post your FR if you managed to get hold of her number...

yup, i'm keen but must view 1st as one man meat is another man poison. I have alway like sammy cheng so someone look like her, service not so bad, of coz must try right :D

somemore going in reservist soon, must get a good bonk 1st before go in and suffer mah

simplyhorny
17-02-2005, 07:24 PM
yup, i'm keen but must view 1st as one man meat is another man poison. I have alway like sammy cheng so someone look like her, service not so bad, of coz must try right :D

somemore going in reservist soon, must get a good bonk 1st before go in and suffer mah

Let me know if you want to "hunt" down this "Sammy Cheng" together... Guess I'll stop visiting San San for a time being... :p

Spursgetz
18-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Let me know if you want to "hunt" down this "Sammy Cheng" together. Guess I'll stop visiting San San for a time being

why stop visit her..sian liao izit?

I dunno yet, maybe tomorrow night or sat night. depend. you often go down GL? I used to be a regular, but only once in the past 4 weeks.

Very much wanted to go down and look at the new stock, but everynite when going to bed and realise that i have been a good boy again, and my wallet remain intact, I also very happy :p

I let u know tomorrow

cheers

simplyhorny
18-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Dear fellow samsters,

I've called San San just a while ago and was rather surprised to find out that she knew about the FR that I wrote about her. Personally, I don't think she has the time to search through Sammyboy forum especially since this thread is rather dead. Hence, I suspect that one of "kind hearted" samsters decided to elaborate the details of my FR to her.

Whoever this samster... I must say that I'm rather disappointed... It has always been a golden rule that whatever that has been transpired in the forum SHOULD NEVER be made known to the WL under any circumstances. This is to protect the interest of all the brothers here. WL may get bitter about such FR since they may deem that to be a very personal thing. Moreover it doesn't really improve your bonking experience if you keep quoting how other brothers managed to get better service. FYI, she, together with Xiaowei, are very worried about my FR and requested for them to be removed.

I'm seriously having second thoughts about posting detail FRs on my sex-capades in TN in the forum now... Haizz.....

Bobster
18-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Yup bro...agree with you. JC gone already and if more tui na kana burst, then where can all bro go to?

I seldom go tui na these days but as and when feel like having a good rub, will go look for San San so really hope not too much publicity.

The problem is that many bro after reading this thread, will think San San is a superb beauty with good tui na skill, so all will recce their way down. I mean the fact that she warrant a thread specially for her will make many bro think so rite?

Although biz might be good for her, and maybe even the gals there, but AV may also be attracted too.

just my 2cent worth.

thanks

Guess Bro Spursgetz has mentioned here is pretty true, perhaps we should give this thread a halt so as not to arouse too much attraction till the extend the AV paying this joint a visit. As you have mentioned that she is PDMM, i assume it is illegal for her to engage this kind of activities. We should consider their rice bowl as well. Sort of gulity as I am the one who have started this thread..... Really hope i didnt bring any unnecessary troubles.... Hope every bros can cooperate, thanks

Spursgetz
18-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Dear fellow samsters,

I've called San San just a while ago and was rather surprised to find out that she knew about the FR that I wrote about her.

bro..sorry to hear that but I half expected it liao. Reason she left wonders was also coz of the FR in this forum. Someone told her about it and she called and asked me to help her checked this forum for verification.

I didn told her much but as a friend, also want to be fair to her since she already knew about it thru some other clients. So although biz was good at wonders, she was so worried she left and didn let any regular clients knew except me. :D

In my earlier post, I said that I dun want to reveal what extras I had with her coz I know some idoits out there will go and ask her for it too. So..heng ah..

Bobster
18-02-2005, 12:03 PM
This shouldnt have happen if I know how to use the PM features.... Hopefully now we just got to pray that this thread is going to die soon and everthing come to a stop...

bro..sorry to hear that but I half expected it liao. Reason she left wonders was also coz of the FR in this forum. Someone told her about it and she called and asked me to help her checked this forum for verification.

I didn told her much but as a friend, also want to be fair to her since she already knew about it thru some other clients. So although biz was good at wonders, she was so worried she left and didn let any regular clients knew except me. :D

In my earlier post, I said that I dun want to reveal what extras I had with her coz I know some idoits out there will go and ask her for it too. So..heng ah..

KumLan
18-02-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm seriously having second thoughts about posting detail FRs on my sex-capades in TN in the forum now... Haizz.....

bro simplyhorny,though I agree that some samster like to get the same type of services as describe in the FR ,but different girls relate with different attitudes to different customers.Look at this way, without your FR she will be another PDMM waiting for the next customer,you have to explain to her that she has the RIGHT to service the customer according to her wishes not the other way round.A customer can insist to do FJ ,she can refuse right!!
the correct way to approach this matter is to tell her that she has the right to refuse any other services if she so wishes no big deal. Its only fair that regulars she has given services to be accorded the previleges .Lidat Swee boh!!Up your point for being nice and got sabored.

simplyhorny
18-02-2005, 05:47 PM
the correct way to approach this matter is to tell her that she has the right to refuse any other services if she so wishes no big deal. Its only fair that regulars she has given services to be accorded the previleges .Lidat Swee boh!!Up your point for being nice and got sabored.

I see your point. Although she has the right to service the client in her own way, San San is pretty worried about the FR cos it may invite AV. Out of respect for her... I will not post anymore FR about her...