PDA

View Full Version : penang:dressingpaula

watdehell
31-05-2012, 04:00 PM
hi guys,

i just come back holiday in penang last week. went to Queensbay Mall bfr leaving penang. when i was there with my gals friends, they went in to this shop call dressingpaula....ofcourse is lady outfit shop...the point is....the promoter there...got 3 promoter : 1 is huge size body ( u wont stare more then 2 seconds), 1 is malay small size but good asset, but very talkative, another is seem like malay gal, but actualy is chinese, swwet looking, body asset good, dressing up with tight skirt, the whole body shape is so good, i should said 34C 26 34....nice figure...

any penang samsters know her? cheong with them bfr?

pls share.....

jconnor
31-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Are you serious ah man? Come onlah, dont make a fool of yourself here k. Just because she's hot, doesnt make her a FL or whatever you call it k. I wonder where you freaks come from man. If she's hot or sexy, grow the balls and ask her out man. Not come here and ask if can cheong with her. Unbelievable.

Orgazmoo
31-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Fuck...i just left queensbay ...

nookie7
01-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Are you serious ah man? Come onlah, dont make a fool of yourself here k. Just because she's hot, doesnt make her a FL or whatever you call it k. I wonder where you freaks come from man. If she's hot or sexy, grow the balls and ask her out man. Not come here and ask if can cheong with her. Unbelievable.

agree!!:D:D

anthonysoon
01-06-2012, 10:44 AM
What the hell?
You real silly lah!
You think every girl is a FL
Somemore, you ask forum members whether they know her!
What a joke!

fishy-lily
01-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Yes, I know the Chinese girl. Want contacts? Pay me up. -.-

1bbcd5
01-06-2012, 05:36 PM
If she's hot or sexy, grow the balls and ask her out man. Not come here and ask if can cheong with her. Unbelievable.
http://www.bestfreecoupon.info/dodo/sun.jpg
http://www.bestfreecoupon.info/dream/moon.jpg

jconnor
01-06-2012, 06:38 PM
I'll share some things that I've learnt over the years k. If you like a girl, think she's hot, let her know. Girls like nothing more than to be praised. Of course, dontla go like I want to fuck you immediately. You'll probably end up getting a slap. Make eye contact, once she spots you, smile, then look away. If she liked it, she'll look to see if you're still eyeing her. Catch her looking at you, give a big smile, maybe wink at her, and go over and talk to her. Just ask her how she is, her name. No need pickup lines all. When in conversation, look deep into her eyes. Dont wander to her boobs or legs cos she'll know. Trust me, girls know when we ogle them. Ask her out for a bite, tea or lunch. Dun go for movie straight cos its less successful. Make her feel important, make her laugh. If you clicked, then slowly start working your way into her pants. One night stands are more common than you think.

MattJB
04-06-2012, 09:34 AM
I'll share some things that I've learnt over the years k. If you like a girl, think she's hot, let her know. Girls like nothing more than to be praised. Of course, dontla go like I want to fuck you immediately. You'll probably end up getting a slap. Make eye contact, once she spots you, smile, then look away. If she liked it, she'll look to see if you're still eyeing her. Catch her looking at you, give a big smile, maybe wink at her, and go over and talk to her. Just ask her how she is, her name. No need pickup lines all. When in conversation, look deep into her eyes. Dont wander to her boobs or legs cos she'll know. Trust me, girls know when we ogle them. Ask her out for a bite, tea or lunch. Dun go for movie straight cos its less successful. Make her feel important, make her laugh. If you clicked, then slowly start working your way into her pants. One night stands are more common than you think.

great advice :)

alphabravo
14-06-2012, 04:55 PM
newbie here ,,,,advice oredi noted down..

kuliman
16-06-2012, 12:23 PM
great advice :)

wow! bro mattJB you really the shi fu! thumbs up for you! thanks!